Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:57 am

Belial sat back in his chair, he could see Alek and himself becoming close friends out of their love for alternative lifestyles and he didn't mind sharing his Slaves with someone he trusted, though he would keep Coilean a little secret for the moment.

"I can imagine, though I suspect he would be in need of a lot of training, I don't see an Elf such as him submitting easily."

He was interested in knowing what kind of kinks a man like him would possess, if any.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:01 am

"It will be a challenge to make him submit as I did Zakhar."

A challenge that he would happily rise up to.

Perhaps he could even try to train Lycus to become a painslut over a few years. That would definitely be interesting to see happen. He'd love to see Lycus writhing in pleasure under him as he tortured him.

The Lycan cleared his throat as he looked back towards the fire.

He needed to stop daydreaming; it was rather distracting.

"I'm very much looking forward to our trip to Amsterdam."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:12 am

"I can imagine, but breaking in a new Slave is so much fun, pushing their boundaries, exposing them to new experiences, training them to endure."

It was a challenge but it was well worth it, the rewards far greater because you had worked towards them.

"As am I, I think you will find it a very worth while experience if you are unfamiliar with such clubs.

Alice will be quite shocked that I am bringing another Master in with me, I think that will be a first for me."

The woman would probably take a liking to Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:15 am

Aleksandr chuckled softly.

"Do your usually have a number of scantily clad Slaves at your ankle rather than other Masters?"

Scantily clad slaves. Zakhar, Lycus and Belial's Faerie following behind the two of them wearing nothing but their collars. Another beautiful mental image.

That was very likely the case.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:20 am

"It is usually how I prefer it, other Masters tend to pester me for favors without any prior contact with me.

I find having multiple Slaves at my feet a much more enjoyable experience."

He replied with a soft chuckle, it was indeed a beautiful imagine, one he liked to indulge in constantly.

"Though having another person in the Coven who appreciates this lifestyle as much as I do is something I am keen to experience."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 am

Favours.

Perhaps in time Alek would ask Belial for the occasional favour but otherwise he doubted he'd ask the Fallen for anything.

Alek wasn't one to ask for favours from anyone. He liked doing things himself.

"I rarely meet others that have indulged in this lifestyle. I'm curious to see how others play." He was very interested in going to the club and seeing what happens when a great number of them gathered together.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:28 am

"I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how it has advanced since you last owned a Slave.

We have so much more variety, more toys, more fetishes, it is all very exciting, e-stim is fairly new, it gets a good response as either a punishment or as stimulation, definitely something you should look into if you haven't already."

For someone watching them from afar they much look like two gentlemen having a pleasant chat, rather than two Masters discussing their fetish filled lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:31 am

"I've seen some new equipment and toys down in the dungeon."

A lot had changed since he had last been a full-time Master. An awful lot. And he was looking forwards to slowly learning each new fetish and playing with each new toy with Lycus.

"E-stim," he repeated with pursed lips.

Something he hadn't heard of before. He was curious about it. He'd definitely need to look it up and see what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 am

"I'd recommend buying some of your own, it is nice having equipment that you've hand picked for Slave, a little personal touch."

He replied, his lips curling up, he had to buy quite a few toys for Zakhar, mainly because the two of them got a little over excited and it ended with snapped crops and torn apart gags.

"I'd explain it to you but I think you will have fun figuring it out on your own. The internet is a wonderful thing."

He added with a small chuckle, he could only imagine what Aleksandr would find once he searched it.

"Personally I'm a fan of piercing, it's nice seeing something on their skin day after day that you placed there yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 am

The Lycan nodded. "Once I've experimented some, I'll definitely buy my own equipment."

The idea of other people using the same equipment as him was a little off putting. He'd definitely need to get his own equipment in the future.

Once again he nodded. "It won't take me long to find out what I need to know about it." The internet was definitely full of a lot of interesting and useful information.

Alek's eyes slid shut and he gave a low purr at the idea of piercings.

That was definitely something he'd have to look in to.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:45 am

"I can't wait to see you and Lycus together, seeing a Slave getting broken in is such a beautiful sight and seeing how Zakhar is now I can only imagine how good you are at it."

He replied, purple eyes flashing in amusement, what he would give see Aleksandr in action.

Hopefully he would put on a good show when they were at the club, he was looking forward to it more and more.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:50 am

Alek chuckled softly.

"Zakhar was the first Slave I ever had. Lycus the second. Zakhar could have been a lucky fluke." It wasn't likely but that could be the case.

"I will try not to disappoint you, though."

He was looking forwards to a proper Session again, too.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 am

"I highly doubt that, but if you need any assistance you know where I am."

He grinned softly, how fun it would be to teach Aleksandr a thing or two about training an Elf, they were a difficult species to get to, their pride was a major hindrance but not impossible to get through.

"I highly doubt you will disappoint me, I just hope you still have it in you."

Aleksandr would be a fantastic Master, he didn't want to see talent like that lost.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:05 am

"I will definitely come to you if I need assistance."

He knew others in this lifestyle now. He could go to them if he ever needed assistance. He just hoped he didn't need that assistance.

"As do I. It would be very little fun with Lycus if it turned out that I didn't have the Master mindset any more."

He hoped he still had that mindset.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:07 am

"You never lose that mindset, trust me. I've been a Master and I've been a Slave, it never leaves you no matter how out of practice you are."

He gave a soft hum as his eyes fell back down onto his book, Aleksandr just needed to find that mindset again and he knew how.

"How about I get my Faerie down here, seeing her will provoke that side of you, I suspect."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:10 am

Alek gave a nod.

He had been both. Rather recently, at that. Hopefully he'd be able to pick up the attitude rather easily.

The Lycan nodded. "All right then."

Seeing a Slave in action would provoke the more dominant side of him. At least, he hoped that was thd case.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:14 am

"I'll just be a moment."
He replied before disappearing from his place on the seat only to reappear a few moment later, grasping onto the small woman.

"Asher, I would like you to meet my friend Aleksandr, we will be conversing in here for a while and I'd like you to serve us both."

He replied as he took a seat in one of the large arm chairs as he watched the girl.

"I think I will join you in a drink."
He replied as he looked over at the glass next to Aleksandr.

"Asher go fetch me rest of that red wine I had at dinner."
He ordered, his voice calm and pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 am

Alek's eyes turned down to his book as he waited for Belial to return.

When he did, his silver eyes turned up to Asher. He looked over her slowly. She wore clothes - not something he was expecting. Apart from the thin collar around her throat he wouldn't know her as a Slave from first glance.

"Evening, Asher," he greeted with a pleasant smile and an incline of his head.

When she left to go get the drink as ordered, Alek turned his gaze to Belial.

"She is beautiful but very, very thin." He wanted to make a comment on her wearing clothes but kept his mouth shut. He didn't understand the idea of a Slave wearing clothes but it wasn't his place to decide how Belial should keep his Slaves.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 am

Asher clung to Belial, gazing at Alek curiously, respectfully avoiding eye contact as per usual.

She bit her lip, eyes flickering up to Belial for a moment before turning back to Aleksandr. She gave a little nod in return to the greeting.

The Changeling was going to serve Belial and his friend tonight? She'd try her best to be the best she could for the two of them.

"Yes, Master," she muttered softly, immediately turning around and disappearing from the library, returning again a few minutes later with the bottle of wine and a wine glass for Belial.

She knelt at his feet, holding the items up for Belial to take from her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:36 am

"She is, her old Mistress was highly abusive, I've never seen a Slave in such a poor state.

Slowly she is getting healthy, all of us are working hard to get her back to a good weight.
For the moment I think I am being a little protective of her."

That was why she wore clothes when Coilean and Zakhar didn't during their time with him.

She was vulnerable and her chores took her all around the mansion, he didn't want her going around naked just yet, he wanted to wait until she was more confident.

When she returned he took the bottle from her hands, it was the right one, a small smile pulled at his lips, good, he liked this one.

He handed it back to her and gave a small nod, she was to pour it for him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 am

Alek gave a disgusted grunt.

Being a Master didn't mean you could be abusive. Being a Master was exactly the opposite of that. Your Slave's health was in your hands and you had to work hard to make sure they stayed healthy.

"I hope your attempts to bulk her out a little are successful. She needs the extra weight."

She looked stick thin. If this was healthier than what she used to be, he didn't want to know what she used to look like.

The Lycan filled his glass then lifted it and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:48 am

Asher would be happy to not wear clothes. She didn't understand Belial's concern. She was confident enough in the way she looked. She didn't care about what others thought of her.

She had only been wearing clothes since Belial had taken her in.

Before that she never wore clothes. She was a Slave every moment of her life and Hendrika didn't allow her Slaves to wear clothes. Even now, every chance she got, she pulled off her clothes and went about her life naked bar her collar.

She felt more comfortable like that.

Jeans and shirts and dresses were pretty but they weren't comfortable. She much preferred nudity.

The woman poured her Master's wine and held the full glass up to him silently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:55 am

"She does, at least she is eating three meals a day now that don't consist of two pieces of bread an a tiny sliver of cheese."

He had banned those horrible excuses for a sandwich, he never wanted to see her eating one ever again.

"All my Slaves eat exactly what I do, if it isn't good enough for me to eat then it isn't going anywhere near them."

He was very strict on that rule, they were to be fed properly, that was why Coilean ate what they did, simply pre-cut.

Belial gave the girl a gentle stroke on the head to tell her she had done well as he took the glass from her hands and brought it to his lips, sipping contently.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:00 am

Alek gave a nod.

"The right way to care for a Slave." Feed a Slave and care for them well and they'll stay around for a lot longer.

The Lycan's gaze turned down to the woman, watching her silently.

Those green eyes and the scent were the only indications to her Faerie species. There was a Faerie kneeling at his feet. It was so surreal. Faeries were the closest creatures to Fae there were.

It was so strange seeing one like this; subservient.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 am

Asher stayed silent as they spoke, listening curiously.

They were speaking about her. She didn't care that they were speaking about her right in front of her. She just knelt at Belial's feet silently, waiting for her next order.

Her eyes slid shut and her lips curled into a smile as Belial stroked her head gently.

She loved it when Belial gave her little touches like these. These touches proved that she was doing good. He appreciated the little things she did for like like pouring his drinks for him.

She loved the silent praise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next