Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Master and her Blood Slave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 pm

The more I think about it the more I see you two in a relationship

For some reason Razzle's words made Jenevieve come to an acute awareness that scared her very much.

Smiley was actually affecting her, rubbing off on her. His insanity was enlivening her own.

The whole purpose she had come here was to calm herself down and turn her life around.

The killing had to stop, and she had stopped it, the derangement had been sealed. But now it was emerging again, rearing itself inside her heart.

She had told herself she was above Smiley's mind, his delusions... but was she?

"He is a lunatic." She responds in a near whisper, her tone as if she was agreeing with him.

"I suppose you think I am too then." She stated, and she wouldn't be able to blame the man. He had seen the ugly, sadistic side of her she had been trying to hide.

Jenevieve was like a recovering alcoholic, and without realizing it Smiley had given her an ever replenishing bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:31 pm

"...If I say yes will you hurt me again?" he questions quietly, but he can sense the sadness in her disposition. With an internal sigh his friendly nature kicks in and he decides to console the woman who was holding him captive.

"...Listen, I'm sure you've seen more in your life than you would have ever asked to see and that is understandable. When we get beat hard enough it's not an easy task to try and not break. Some people are irreparable and those are the people who refuse to admit they have been hurt in the first place," he looks her in the eye as he speaks to her, "But if it's any consolation, from what I see of you, there may still be hope to find the strength to grow strong again."

He smiles sincerely at Jenevieve and rests his hands on his belly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 pm

She listened to his words, not moving a muscle. Her eyes remained fixed on him, her brow furrowed as she took in everything he had to say.

He was striking a nerve inside of her. Not an angry nerve, like he had before, but more of a tender one instead.

Once he was finished speaking she only nodded her head up and down, her eyes glossed over as her thoughts took her to a completely different place. It was apparent she wasn't all there in that moment. No, she was somewhere far away in her memories.

Blinking once she snapped out of it and stood up, clearing her throat. She placed her hand inside her coat pocket, fondling the contents within.

"I have something for you." She said matter of fact like, changing the subject rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:03 pm

His eyes wander down to her hand in her pocket as he wait for her to present the item in question. Her lack of a response makes him nervous and anxious at the same time. Razzle didn't know what he should be feeling at all in this moment and because of this only numbness filled him where his emotions stir. He wait patiently for the woman to produce the object, keeping his gaze on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Elegantly Jenevieve pulled a fancy looking collar from her coat pocket. She sat down beside him yet again on the bed, holding it up before his neck.

Her red eyes stared directly at his neck, and she waited for him to lift his chin so she could fasten the collar to him.

She had visited the elfish elder, Lycus, to obtain such a collar. It was hand crafted, custom made and like no other in existence.

It had cost her, but she knew it was worth the investment.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm

His brow furrows at the sight of the collar, but he obliges to her command and lifts his chin, exposing his neck. He doesn't want to argue with her again in fear of her losing her temper, he's already angered her once that day, no need to do it again. This means that he is her pet now, the object of her disposal. By consenting to being collared he's allowing her to have control over him... And he's uncomfortable with that.

The discomfort is apparent in his eyes though his mouth remains silent. The collar is snug on his neck, but it isn't choking him. He looks like a ginger-haired poodle with all of his thick curls spilling out around his neck, framing his new accessory.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Once the collar was fastened, Jenevieve sat back and patted his shoulder.

"It looks good on you." She said with a little smile. She could see the discomfort and fear in his eyes, and allowed herself to feel pity for him.

"Take that pathetic expression of your face Razzle, it doesn't suite a grown man." She ordered, but her eyes had a certain softness to them that wasn't there before.

"I all ready told you that if you behave I'll make certain you go unharmed. Now I know you're confused about a lot of things right now. So in this moment I'll allow you ask me any questions you have. Just be sure to be respectful and you are free to ask me anything at all. I'll answer everything with honesty." She explained, making herself comfortable and looking at him in the eyes. She waited for him to respond, crossing her hands over her knees gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:26 pm

He brings his hand up and scratches the skin of his neck hidden behind the collar; besides the occasional scarf or coat collar Razzle normally didn't keep his neck covered.

When she commanded he change his expression he turned his view down to the mattress to collect himself and dull down any sort of emotion so it wouldn't reflect in his eyes. Now was his opportunity to find out where he was and who he was with. She was giving him the freedom to question her without restriction, as long as he was polite. He wasn't about to waste his chance.

"Well first of all, where am I? What is this place?" he questions, keeping it general to start.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:32 pm

"Well I all ready answered those questions last night, but I suppose you want more details. As you know we are in Italy, just outside of the city Catania. This is a coven that houses all sorts of supernaturals. Many are vampire, like myself. But we also have lycans, elves, demons, necromancers, and even a hell hound living here as well." The little vampire told him all of this very casually, like she were speaking of the weather.

"You are our only immortal though, so feel special." She said, adding to herself that the only immortal belonged to her and only her. And now the collar proved it. A smile spread across her lips.

"Next question." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Razzle's eyes turn down to look at his lap as he takes all this information. Living on this earth for so long he has encountered supernatural beings before though said encounters had been scarce. Now he was living among an entire collection of them and the majority of the creatures she listed made his stomach twist in fear behind his flash.

"...Will you ever let me go?" he questions, looking back into her eyes, hoping deep within his heart that the answer will be yes, even though his mind tells him that's unlikely. He was an endless supply of feed for this creature and who in their right mind would give up enough nourishment to last them ten lifetimes over?
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Now that question had caught her off guard. Though it shouldn't have. Of course he would wonder such a thing.

Would she ever let him go?

"Hmmmm." She pondered out loud, pursing her lips a little as she thought. "Well, it would be inhumane of me to keep you here against your will forever." She finally said, sounding less psychopathic then she had since he met her.

"I plan on making a few deals with you, actually. One of those is freedom. I don't typically condone keeping slaves, and while you are mine I will be sure to treat you well.... if you continue to behave." She explained, drumming her fingers idly.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:24 pm

"So if I obey..." his eyes flicker with curiosity, "...You'll eventually let me go?" Any sort of hope for freedom was one he could use right now. Oh sure, he'd obey alright, until he could find the perfect opportunity to flee. He wasn't about to sacrifice more of his life than necessary, especially to a being who wanted to drain him of his blood on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:31 pm

"Well I didn't say that." Jenevieve responded, raising and eyebrow somewhat playfully. She couldn't help her cat and mouse like tendencies.

"What I did say was I am willing to cut some deals with you, some of which involving freedom." She corrected him as she twirled a strand of her hair that framed her face in a perfect spiral curl.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:36 pm

He sighs despondently and runs his hand back through his mess of curls, hoping in vain that he will gain his freedom sooner than later. His hopes dying a painful death, one of which Razzle could never know, he opts to ask more questions in hopes of finding out what to do to escape.

"So what will my 'job description' per say be? What do you want me to do around here?" he questions, a minuscule, subconscious tone of playfulness far back within his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:46 pm

"All I want is a fresh meal from a man that won't die out. Now depending on how well you behave yourself will affect how often I get that fresh meal. The more compliant you are the less I will feed from you. " The woman explained.

"We'll start off with once or twice a week. If you are good, it will move to once or twice every two weeks, and eventually we may get to the point of once every month. Don't expect it to be anymore spread out then that though."

"However, if you do not behave, then it will be more frequent. I can feed more then once a day you know, and I will if you cross me." She warned.

"Also, I won't kill you every time, because honestly you carry more blood inside of you then I need in one sitting. So you don't have to worry about dying all the time." Jenevieve assured him, her voice very matter-of-fact.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Midway through her speaking Razzle brings his hand up to rub his temple, the idea of complying to have his blood drained to the point of near death made his mind throb in pain. If he had the choice he would at least do it for money. Then he would at least be compensated for his suffering right? But now, he was the woman's personal blood bank and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

"Good to know it won't go to waste..." he mumbles, "Will you be the only vampire feeding off me?" He's curious to find out the answer because Jenevieve wasn't the first to drink his blood and he doesn't know if she likes to "share" with her other blood-sucking buddies.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:01 pm

She smiled deviously at his response.

"Don't worry, you won't go under appreciated." She coo'd, folding her hands over each other again.

"I do plan to share you, as a matter of fact, but there are few here that I actually enjoy the company of. The man that brought you here may drink from you if he wishes, but other then him it would really depend on the situation." She said honestly.

"Now, as far as what you are to do here, you have the freedom to explore as you wish. You have a roof over your head, and a comfortable bed to rest in. We have unlimited food and wine for you to consume. Your expenses of living will all be provided to you for your servitude. I have only a few rules and expectations for you to abide in exchange for you to live like a King." She told him, getting ready to present him with the list of rules.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 pm

He is disgusted at the idea of being "shared", as if he were some kind of toy to be passed around by a circle of greedy little vampires. Would they keep him exclusive within a clique? Would she loosen her grip and share him with anyone who asked? He didn't know how much he could trust her, but one thing was for certain and that was that he seriously didn't want the demented man who brought him here to bite his neck again.

He was mildly content at the thought of having all his necessities for living sitting before him in his lap. As long as he was here he wouldn't have to worry about starving to death as he had done many times before. All of this didn't help him warm up to the idea of being a blood slave however.

When she states there are going to be rules he keeps his mouth closed and listens, wondering what kind of restrictions she is going to put on his life.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:18 pm

"The first rule is that you listen to me. If I ask you to do something, then do it. The second rule is that you treat me with respect. I don't care if you like me or not, but you will respect me. Rule three is that you act like a gentleman. If I find you cursing, roaming around naked, or acting like a savage animal I will punish you. No one I'm associated with will act poorly as that." She listed for him.

"And the last rule is that you don't try to run away. That, however, is for your own good. You see the collar around your neck is more then just a decoration of my possession over you. It's also a tracker. If you get out of 360 yards from where I am, it will sense that and emit a painful shock searing through your body." She said all of this calmly, but a small smile was on her lips.

"I figured it was only fair to let you know then discover that yourself." She said, her smile growing.

To her, she was proving to him how sweet she was. There were many that would get amusement out of letting Razzle figure that out on his own, but Jenevieve was kind enough to warn him of such a thing.

Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Listening? No sweat. Respect? His middle name. Gentleman? Sure he could use some work; not impossible though. But shock collars? The man inches his fingertips under the fabric of his collar and scratches the skin, feeling a sense of nervousness overcome him and regret for letting her put the collar on him so easily. This truly put a cap on his chances for escape and he was not happy.

This unhappiness showed in his expression as well. His blue eyes narrowed down at the collar around his neck as he scratched. Not only was he irritated by the fabric of the collar, but also by what it stood for. The last bit of freedom had been stripped from Razzle's life and now the man was left with nothing but the clothes on his back. Even then the small, snow-haired vampire had control over that too.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He questions quietly. The question isn't directed to Jenevieve, it's more of a thought expressed aloud and now in his imprisoned state Razzle will have much time to ponder over it.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Jenevieve snorted out a laugh.

"Excuse me?" She asked, looking at him as if he was a lunatic. "You say that as if you feel sorry for yourself. Do you know how many people would kill to have the opportunity you have? You're living in a mansion. Everything you need is being thrown in your lap. You have eternal life. Enough with the misplaced self pity." She sneered, her tone condescending.

"In all honesty you probably don't deserve the privileges you've been gifted. A simple security investment, a little bite on the neck, and suddenly you think you're life is hard. Man up." She said all this bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 am

Frustration fills Razzle's heart and climbs up his throat with silver claws, but he holds his tongue. His head bows down so she can't see the angered expression on his face behind his cascading red curls. He will not get himself into trouble again, that was the last thing he wanted. So he would let her win this time.... Possibly many times to come, but it meant coming closer to his freedom and for that he could risk damaging his ego.

Besides, he can hold his tongue. He knows the bite of insult, but it in nothing in comparison to pain for him. All he would have to do is block out what he didn't want to hear and not let it seep under his protective shell. So he sits there unresponsive to her words until she finishes and then he just nods his head in compliance.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 am

Jenevieve too found herself disgusted with the person she was with. His life wasn't so terrible, and he was acting as if she was this cruel person who was making it that way.

"Perhaps you want me to restrict your freedoms more? Deny you the food and make you sleep on the floor? Because I can do that if you want." She hissed, standing up and placing her hands on her hips.

Everything about her, from her face to her body language, was giving off serious clues as to how irritated with him she was.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 am

He looks up at her with hallow eyes, his disposition is melancholy, but somewhat unreadable as to the little traces of his emotions. He places his hands in his lap and lets out a small stream of air through his nose, not quite a sigh just more of a way to calm himself.

"No Miss... I am lucky to have what you've given me," he responds in a compliant tone though his stomach wrenches to express more than just this. He swallows to sooth his troubled innards and waits for her reply; he can already feel it's going to be sharp or bitter.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:26 am

There was a silence.

Jenevieve said nothing as she stared at this man, her eyes piercing. She was studying him, trying to figure the immortal out.

"There is something else on your mind." She said finally.

"Adhere to my rules about respect and speak." She commanded, wanting him to say exactly what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master and her Blood Slave   The Master and her Blood Slave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Master and her Blood Slave
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next