Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Not all Vampires are the same.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 am

The large Persian man could tell by the way that Razzle seemed to crumple inside himself that he had made his point. And now that that was out of the way, his demeanor softened immensely as he turned his attention towards the little vampire.

Tahir was tired himself, having changed his schedule to be the same as Alexis's. He was pretty much a nocturnal being himself now, but he had no complaints.

"Here, why don't you go to bed and I'll finish up in here? Then I'll warm you up some blood and bring it to you." He offered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear lovingly.

The fact that she mentioned she hadn't sensed Razzle coming in the room concerned him even further, and that reflected in his silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 am

She shook her head as she looked up at him, her smile still tender and warm despite her state of exhaustion.

"Don't look so worried, I'm fine, unless you have forgotten Vampires don't get sick, I'm just tired from running around so much a long days rest and I'll be back to normal."

She tried to comfort him, there was one thing that could make a Vampire sick but she didn't want to voice it, Tahir would worry immensely and feel guilty if he thought that she had been poisoned by his blood.

"You run around enough after Arzu, I can feed myself, it is alright."

She replied as she gently hopped off the bench and padded over to the fridge, taking out a blood bag and placing it in the microwave.

"Tahir, meet Razzle, Razzle this is my Mate Tahir.
I was just telling Razzle that not all Supernaturals are monsters, he has been enslave here by another Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 pm

The comments running back and forth between Alexis and the intimidating Persian lycan were all just noise to Razzle who was concentration more on how to find a fast way out without being noticed. When he heard Alexis' tired voice mention his name however his attention was back on track with them.

Slowly he turns his head to look back at Tahir even though his back is still to the pair.

"...How do you do?" he says quickly, twiddling the tips of his fingers to form a pathetic wave before turning back around to face the pantry. He doesn't like making eye contact with Tahir, the lycan's sliver eyes puncturing through the chubby man's skin to hit his inner child.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Tahir nodded his head to her words. He couldn't help but smile a little. She was such a bold and independent woman, not the type to fall helplessly into his arms and expect him to save her.

It's what made her so different to him. Not only a love, but a friend as well. His best friend.

He knew it would be no use to argue with her, so instead he let his attention turn to the terrified looking man Alexis had been visiting with. Perhaps he had intimidated the stranger too much? Naaw.

"Good, and yourself?" He asked, taking a few steps closer to Razzle to extend his hand in introduction.

He felt a little sick that the person before him was a slave. Slavery never settled well with him, and it never would either. All ready Tahir's mind thought of ways he could maybe try to help the stranger he had tried to frighten only a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Alexis smiled at him, raising an eyebrow slightly, she had noticed him glaring at the red headed man before and her expression clearly read 'play nice.'

The Vampire pulled out a large mug and when the bag was heated took it out of the microwave, pouring its contents into the cup before moving to sit back up on the counter comfortably.

A small purr sounded in her chest as she sipped contently watching the two men interact.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Clearly nervous, Razzle turns to face Tahir though his posture suggests he's ready to curl up into a ball to defend himself. Not wanting to be rude he grasps Tahir's large hand and gives it a quick shake before pulling his own hand back and stuffing it into his pocket.

"I've uh... I've seen better days," speaking quietly, but not quietly enough for Tahir's sensitive ears not to hear. He bows his head down slightly so he won't have to look into Tahir's eyes and he knows this is a weak move on his part, but the little boy inside him is stronger than he'd like to admit.

His hair falls and drapes over his eyes, hiding them from Tahir's. He wants more than anything to retreat back to a safe part of the coven... If there is such a place, but his pathway is blocked by a towering, black-haired lycan. Razzle wonders in his panicking mind how many more of his kind are lurking around in this place. There could be a whole pack! suddenly he feels a little dizzy and he puts his hand on the wall beside him to balance himself, his legs starting to wobble slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Tahir furrowed his brow when it appeared that the shorter man was about to faint. The chubby person smelt like an ordinary human, but something about him was different then a mere mortal. It was very confusing.

"You don't look so good." The Persian man said when Razzle had to support his weight on the wall. He appeared as though his knees would give out.

Out of kindness Tahir reached over and pushed a heavy barrel with ease over near Razzle for him to sit down on.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Alexis watched the two of them and as Tahir helped the man sit down she fetched him a glass of water, appearing at her partner's side and holding it out for the red headed man.

"Tahir's right, you should take it easy. There is no doubt that you have been through a lot.

Have you been eating properly?"
She asked as he looked at him, concern filling her features. Whether she knew the man or not she didn't want anyone in the coven falling ill.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:20 pm

When Tahir moved in to push the barrel over for Razzle to sit the redhead flinched hard as if he were about to be struck. He peered his eyes open and looked down at the barrel, sitting down hesitantly because he didn't want to get comfortable. When Alexis offered him the water he took the glass, but he didn't drink, his stomach was twisting too wildly in anxiety to hold down anything.

"I'll be fine really I think I just need to go lay down or something," he speaks quickly, averting any eye contact with either of the two. His toes curl in his socks, itching to leave and get as far away as possible. He didn't trust Tahir at all and that in turn was effecting his trust in Alexis. His mild hopes of trusting anyone in this place were fading fast, like the swiftness of lycan biting the head off its prey.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 pm

As soon as Alexis was by his side again, he draped his arm over her shoulder to hold her close, somewhat protectively.

He wouldn't say a word, opting to let Alexis handle the situation. Her feminine touch could help the scenario before them better then he could, and he got the feeling that it was his fault in the first place. Everything had been fine until he walked in, and now Razzle was acting as if he was about to vomit.

He had meant to only warn the man, not terrify him.

Tahir had forgotten how scary he could be without even really trying. He wondered how badly Razzle would shit himself if he were to witness the Persian man back when he was a warrior getting ready for a battle.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:32 pm

"I think you should go back to bed then, have a nice long nap."

She prescribed, stepping away from him, allowing him space to breathe and get up if he decided to take her advice.

Alexis leaned up against Tahir, her eyes sliding shut for a brief moment before pulling open reluctantly, she was just so tired and she didn't understand why it had hit her so suddenly.

"As much as I hate to say it, I think you were right."
She muttered, looking up at her Mate.
"I think I should head to bed now, the suns up, I shouldn't be walking around."

Her eyes fell back on Razzle.
"Are you going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm

With shaky legs he walks away from the two, toward the door and in response to Alexis' question he waves his hand dismissively, all of his attention focused on getting away. He remembers spying some couches near the vestibule. It'd be somewhat of a lengthy trek for a man who has to prop himself up against the wall to walk forward be he thinks it to be worth it.

He feels a pang of guilt in his stomach for acting so differently around Alexis after the large lycan man entered the picture, she certainly didn't deserve that, but it was as if a trance was put over Razzle. He would probably act the same way around a siren or a demon, any of the old myths from his past, they all terrified him. And now he is living under the same roof as them.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Tahir watched Razzle leave. Once he was out of earshot, the Persian looked down to his mate.

"Do you think that was my fault?" He asked, curious to hear what she had to say.

He began to walk with her back towards his bedroom, intending to go to bed with her since he was very tired himself. The lycan was sure to keep his hand rested gently on her shoulder as they walked back.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm

She shook her head softly.
"It wasn't your fault, he made it quite clear when we were talking before that he is scared of Lycans.

Though I can't blame him, your species has a bad sigma attached to them, we all do, but I doubt he has met a Lycan before."

She replied, finishing her sentence with a soft yawn, covering her mouth as she nestled into his side, walking back to the bedroom, avoiding any window that had been left open.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:24 pm

If there was so much as a glow coming from behind one of the curtains, Tahir was certain to keep his love away from it. He was very alert of this as they walked, not wanting to risk any harm coming to Alexis.

"You know, it may be wrong, but I really don't know much about my own kind. I had only been a lycan for a short time before being bound to the sword. And then as soon as I was free from that, I met you. I know my instincts, but I don't know my own kind as a whole." He admitted, feeling somewhat ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 pm

She smiled up at him as he acted as her own personal body guard between her and the sun.

It was nice having him with her, if there was an open window blocking her path he was able to shut it for her, the one task she could not do on her own and had to depend on him for.

"Lycans made quite a name for themselves during the war. Vampires and Lycans battled against each other for dominance over the Earth.

Many Lycan lost themselves in the blood feuding and rampaged towns, much like the Vampires did.

In the end no one won, just a lot of senseless killing but it calmed down as human civilizations become more prominent and cities were formed.

Vampires likes the city, it was easy to blend in, find shelter and hunt where as Lycans stuck more to the outskirts, staying in the country where they could have their own communities based around their packs."

She muttered, cuddling up against his side, her hands gently gripping onto his shirt and they neared their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:44 pm

He listened silently as she explained to him these things. It honestly fascinated him. There was so much history he was attached to that he didn't even know of. All she had to tell him he would absorb with great interest.

Now he really understood the meaning behind what she had said a couple of weeks ago when they lay on the beach together. How at any other point in history they would not have been able to be together. It was because of the war.

His heart beat strongly with intense gratitude that by the time he and Alexis crossed paths, the war was not still in existence, and the two of them could meet in a garden instead of a battlefield.

When they reached his bedroom, he opened the door for her. Inside all the curtains were not only drawn, but pressed to the wall using various pieces of furniture to prevent them from leaking any light in whatsoever.

The bed was unmade, the covers drawn back and messy from the last time they had slept there together. Just seeing the bed made the Persian man's eyes grow heavier, and he waited until Alexis was inside the room before shutting the door behind them.

Once that was done he wasted no time in stripping off his shirt, leaving him only in his large sweatpants, which hung low on his manly hips.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm

She got up on her tip toes and pressed a kiss to hid lips as he opened the door for her.

Alexis padded inside and pulled off her dress, too tired to care as she let it drop to the floor along with her bra, crawling into bed in only her panties.

The Vampire curled up on her side of the bed and pulled the blankets up over her and nestled in against the comfort of the bed, waiting for him to crawl in beside her as her eyes slid shut and she yawned softly.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm

With hooded eyes he admired her body as she stripped her clothing in front of him. It was impossible to ever get enough of her.

Were they both not so tired he would have wanted to fool around some with her before falling asleep. But they had both had a busy day tending for his sister, and Alexis was not her normal healthy self as of late.

If she continued to get weaker, he would be sure to take action of finding her help. But for now he would simply hold her close to him and enjoy the soft noises she made while she slept.

Crawling under the covers beside the small woman, Tahir wrapped his strong arms around her, instinctively cupping her soft breast, something he did often as they slept together.

In no time at all he was asleep beside her, comforted by the warmth of having her so close to him gave.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 pm

She nestled in against him as his arms wrapped around her, a small smile appearing on her lips as his hands pressed against her breasts.

It was one of his little quirks that she loved about him, he could rarely keep his hands off of her if skin was exposed.

The Vampire let out a gentle yawn before relaxing against him, quickly falling to sleep, her exhaustion making it difficult to keep her eyes open for long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not all Vampires are the same.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2