Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Every wolf has its day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:55 am

Two fingers were a little uncomfortable but the added friction had him even more aroused than he was previously.

He squirmed a little as it was added but he soon calmed down as his fingers weaved through the grass and gripped onto it, it felt so good to have his hands free. He could touch, feel and react, he liked being able to move around, without that ability he felt vulnerable and afraid.

His head tilted slightly as he leaned into the touches on his ear, it felt rather strange having his ears touched, despite their sensitive nature, he didn't mind it all that much.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 am

No fighting still.

A little squirming but that was it. He settled down quickly.

Alek missed the fight that Lycus put up against him. Most of the fun was trying to get him to submit. He missed the fight.

The Lycan's lips pursed and he gave Lycus' hair a little tug, searching for a small act of defiance.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:06 am

Lycus growled softly as his hair was tugged, he had never liked having his hair pulled and Aleksandr had been doing a lot of it lately, using his long hair as a way to yank him around and pull him into compromising positions, his scalp was sore enough already.

Today had been a learning experience already he was finding out more about what he liked, what he didn't like, things he had never known about himself until now.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 am

The growl was something. But not enough.

Not the outright defiant act that he had wanted.

His tongue lapped over his lower lip as his hand pulled away from his hair and collided with his backside. A loud crack sounded as skin met with skin.

The force of the strike left the skin of his hand stinging.

That was bound to get a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:16 am

Lycus cried out as the hand collided with his backside, what was that for? He hadn't done anything wrong, Aleksandr was clearly out to simply cause him pain.

The Elf turned around quickly and slapped the Lycan right across the face before pulling away from him, causing the man's fingers to fall out of him as he scrambled up the nearest tree with relative ease.

He sat up on a high branch, hiss a curse as he gingerly touched his stinging backside.

This was why he had refused to submit in the first place, how was he meant to entrust his body to someone like Aleksandr who wished harm upon him.

"Session over."
He declared as he leaned up against a thick branch, his arm wrapping around it, he didn't want to do this anymore and now he was somewhere that he stood a chance in.

His free hand reached up and unbuckled the collar around his neck, tossing it at the Lycan from above.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 am

He grunted when he was slapped, one hand lifting to rub his cheek gently.

But instead of an angry frown, a pleased little grin curled his lips. This was the sort of retaliation that he wanted.

"I Sýnodos échei mólis xekinísei, sklávon."

Immediately Alek began climbing the tree.

He was going to have fun the rest of the Session.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 am

"Den eímai sklávos sas kai poté den tha eínai , na párei af̱tés tis af̱tapátes apó to kefáli sas."

He growled in response as the Lycan began climbing the tree.

A heavy branch bent back before whipping forward and smacking Aleksandr firmly in the side of the head.

The very tree warped and trashed as if it were personified and trying to protect Lycus.

The Elf climbed higher until the branches got thinner and more dangerous to hop onto, however given the nature of his species he made his way up without too much difficulty.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:30 am

"You weren't complaining five minutes ago."

He cried out in shock as the tree whack him in the side of the head. he clung to it, blinking as he tried to focus again.

He hated being hit in the head.

Alek held on tighter to the tree as it began thrashing.

Great, just what he wanted, to have to fight a tree to get to Lycus.

Nevertheless, he began climbing slowly, holding tight to the tree as it thrashed.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:35 am

"Yeah and look how that ended out for me."

Lycus looked down at himself, he was utterly covered in marks and bruises, his thighs and backside sporting multiple hand marks.

"I defy you and I end up hurt, I do what you want and I end up hurt. There is no version of this where I come out better for it."

This game of theirs was pointless, ultimately he would lose and he knew it but that didn't mean he couldn't escape while the odds were in his favor.

The tree reacted to the Elf's distress, two thick branches coming out at Aleksandr of either side of him and hitting each side of his torso.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 am

"Don't say you don't enjoy it," he snorted.

Pain was... addictive. It hurt, yes, but that wasn't a bad thing.

He loved feeling the sting of a hand against his skin or the harsh cold caress of a knife. It was truly addictive.

How could anyone think otherwise?

The Lycan grunted once more when the branches hit either side of his torso.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:44 am

"Don't pretend that you give two shits about my enjoyment. You've taken my virginity that's enough, just leave me be before I turn this entire forest against you."

He threatened, how would Aleksandr react to the woods he seemed to enjoy so much turning against him, every leaf, branch and stone siding with the Elf in an effort to protect him.

The branches were dutifully making this hard for him, each time he reached for one to hoist himself up with it moved away from his gasp and every time a part of him was vulnerable a branch would strike it firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:48 am

"I can count once time when I purposefully cause you a lot of pain just to cause you pain," he replied.

He had been gentle for him. He had stretched him out instead of just taking his virginity. He had even let him come. Hardly the act of someone that didn't care about the Elf's enjoyment.

Each time he was struck he grunted loudly and clung to the tree.

Fuck it, he really needed to find a way to stop the Elf's powers.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 am

"You were kind enough to be gentle, I can give you that much, but that doesn't change much when you can see the damage you have inflicted."

His body was covered in bruises and smears of blood, most of those marks he had enjoyed receiving but he would never admit to that.

"Why are you so persistent,? You said yourself that there were plenty of people that would lay with you, go get one of those if you are so desperate for someone to call Slave."

Was avoiding a bit of pain and humiliation worth losing his shot with Aleksandr to another? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:03 am

Yes, he had inflicted a large amount of wounds.

But could Lycus really complain? It had looked like he had enjoyed receiving them. And he had certain enjoyed giving them; marking Lycus has his for a few short days.

Was he just finding things to complain about now?

He paused in his climbing.

Why was he so persistent?

Because he was as obsessed with having the man under him as Lycus was with him. But he wouldn't admit that to anyone.

Was it worth telling him or just leaving now and ignoring him; going to find someone to be with like he suggested?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 am

"If all of this was about revenge well I think you've got it, you had me begging at your feet, completely at your mercy, my virginity now belongs to you and you made a point of marking me as your bitch."

He added, if that didn't complete Aleksandr's revenge then he didn't know what would, perhaps his death?

"Or perhaps your just another Lycan trying to put another Elf back in their place."

His lips pursed at that thought as he looked down at the Lycan.

Aleksandr had made his way up most the tree, it wouldn't take long for him to reach him.

The Elf looked around, spotting a tree that was beside the one they were in.

He got to his feet as best he could on these tiny branches which barely held his weigh and leaped to the other tree, only barely catching one of the branches and pulling himself up onto it with a groan and he leaned against the truck, panting to catch his breath, he was using excessive amount of energy controlling entire trees.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:17 am

No.

He wasn't another Lycan putting Elves back into their place.

He liked Elves. They were easy to get along with for the most part. It was just Lycus. He had an obsession with the man.

But he didn't want to admit that to him.

Alek dropped down out of the tree when Lycus jumped across.

He was seriously tempted to just leave at the moment, save himself from more accusations being tossed his way.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:28 am

Lycus lay with his back against the trunk of the tree and his legs bent in front of his against the branch.

His eyes slid closed and he panted heavily, his arms resting limply in his lap, he had over done it with all the magic today.

At that moment he said something he didn't mean to, but his thoughts spilled out of his mouth without being filtered.

"Despite it all, I think I am the worst between the two of us. When I first saw you here at the mansion it sparked some dormant obsession within me.

When you escaped I searched for you for weeks, personally, I searched all the ships leaving port myself, the surrounding woodlands but you evaded me.

All I could think of was possessing you again, but I never possessed you, you were never my Slave no matter how long I owned you, you weren't mine and you're never going to be."

He muttered before going silent as he slumped against the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 am

He shook his head and turned to leave.

Wasn't worth it.

He paused, though, when Lycus began to speak.

He had searched for him for weeks. What was why he had run as far and as fast as he could. He must have gotten half way across the country in a matter of a day when he had first escaped.

"I've always been yours," he replied, glancing back at the man over his shoulder.

"Your favourite. Your least favourite. The one you obsessed over and the one that obsessed over you. Even when either of us were around for three thousand years there was always a sick obsession with finding and owning eahc other, wasn't there?" There, he had voiced his obsession. "But no. You're right, I was never your Slave."

He may have worked for him like the other Slaves, but he had never been a Slave himself. he had never had a Slave mentality.

Once again he shook his head and turned around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 am

Lycus' eyes opened and widened as Aleksandr spoke, was this a trick? Was the Lycan trying to coax him away from his trees, what was he doing?

Did Aleksandr really obsess over him, did the Lycan want to own him just as much as he did?

Lycus jumped out of the tree and stumbled slightly, propping himself up against the trunk of it.

"Aleksandr..."

He called over to him as the man turned to leave, this felt like more than just him walking away from this Session, it felt like he was leaving everything between the two of them behind.

"I....I'm sorry....for everything I put you through.
I'm truly sorry, I just...I just wanted you to know that."

If the man was leaving then he at least wanted to voice that much, he wouldn't let another three thousand years pass before he let the Lycan know.

Lycus slid down the tree and slumped back onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 am

Sorry?

Once again the Lycan stopped in his stride.

He inhaled sharply then turned around, stalking towards the Elf silently, silver eyes smouldering as they looked down at him.

The Lycan knelt and leaned forwards to kiss the man fiercely.

Fuck it. No matter how much he tried to, he wouldn't have been able to forget the man anyway. Why not embrace it rather than trying to ignore it?

"We begin the games afresh," he whispered against Lycus' lips. "All bad blood between us is gone. Just two equals trying to get the upper hand in a game of who fucks who. No past of Slavery and abuse."

He pressed against the man as he kissed him harder.

"You get your free Session. I promised you that. But after that we're both free game."

His tongue lapped out over the Elf's split lip, leaving behind a little saliva to aid in the healing.

And just as abruptly as he had turned around, he had stood and started walking again. "Let the games begin, Lycus. They're going to be long and fun."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 am

His dull gaze practically lit up when Aleksandr turned back around, when the man knelt down he did what he had wanted to do all day.

His hands weaved through the short brown locks and pulled him closer as he kissed him just a fiercely.

Lycus nodded as Aleksandr spoke and pressed back up against him, his gripping him and pulling him closer as he kissed him once again, in a passionate and bruising kiss.

That sounded good, he didn't want to hate Aleksandr, he didn't want to be hated by the man either. Though this game started in bad blood he did want to be able to enjoy their sessions instead of constantly trying to escape and ending up hurt.

"I'm going to best you Aleksandr."
He replied, a small smile spreading across his lips as he watched the Lycan walk away.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 am

Alek gave a loud snort in reply.

"Good luck with that Lycustheos, you'll definitely need it."

His eyes turned back over his shoulder as he bent to pick up the bundle. No need for that for today; he'd return everything back to the dungeon.

"When I said the best man, I said man. You're possibly the manliest Elf I've ever met, but that doesn't mean you're manly." His tone was jovial; it was obvious that the jibe was a jest and not meant to be too harmful.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 am

"You will be the one needing luck, Theophylaktos."

He replied, that was probably the first time he had ever used the man's real name, before he had named him Aleksandr he had simply called him Slave.

Lycus snorted softly at the man's jibe, Elves weren't meant to be only masculine, they were elegant creatures, not rough and rugged.

"If being manly means I'd have to be more like you I'd rather not."
He replied, a small smirk curling his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 am

He blinked.

Theophylaktos. He barely recognised it as his own name any more. Only Zakhar called him by it now. He rarely talked to Giacinto and the twins didn't know of his birth name.

"Yknow what? I prefer Aleksandr." If he had said that three thousand years ago, he would have hit himself for it.

"There's nothing wrong with being like me," he chuckled, lifting an arm to give him a wave.

"I'll see you later, Ly."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 am

Lycus chuckled softly and shook his head as Aleksandr spoke.
"Took you a while to warm to it, I thought I'd never see the day."

The Lycan had been so adamant about liking his old name better, he had refused to respond to the name he had given him.

"I happen to prefer being who I am."
He replied simply, though who he was seemed to be changing recently, today he had broken a lot of his own personal rules.

"See you after I have slept for a few days, Alek."
Another first, he didn't shorten the man's name, it was always Aleksandr, that was what he had named him and he liked his full name.

With that the Elf pulled himself off of the floor and slowly began walking towards the river to clean himself off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Every wolf has its day
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11