Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Every wolf has its day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:31 am

"For now you're well and truly tamed."

He could get Lycus to do just about anything right now as per their agreement.

Alek descended the stairs quickly, leading Lycus into the Dungeon with a smirk. Now the true fun began.

He was going to show Lycus what it was truly like to be a Slave. A good Slave.

"Go get a collar off the wall and a crop. A good one. Then I want you kneeling at my feet."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 am

The Elf sneered, this was disgusting, to be lowered to such a level all because of a few avoidable mistakes.

He walked down the stairs, trying to be slower than the Lycan just to irritate him. Lycus had known they were coming down here, of course Aleksandr would want him to go through the full Slave experience.

He did as he was told, moving over to the wall and picking out the first collar he could see and a nice sturdy crop.

The Elf walked back over but instead of handing them to Alek or kneeling over he did something stupid, something his smarter side told him not to do, but he couldn't take this laying down, he wouldn't.

"I'm not your Slave, mutt."

Lycus cracked the crop roughly over the Lycan's chest and tossed the collar across the room.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 am

Aleksandr tutted softly when the crop met with his chest.

He stood silently for a moment, eyes flicking between the crop in Lycus' hands and the collar across the room.

His hand snapped forwards, fisting in Lycus' long hair and forcing him down to his knees, yanking his hair back so he looked up at him. "That was rather stupid, don't you think?"

With a sharp jerk, he threw Lycus towards the collar.

"Go get it and return here. I only have a limited patience, Lycus. I wouldn't test it."

His tone was calm; displaying his current patience. The angrier it got, the less patient he became. If he started yelling, Lycus was in for one Hell of a rough ride.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 am

Lycus winced, hissing softly as he tried to pull away from the Lycan's grasp on his hair, it was stupid, incredibly so, but he couldn't help it, he was not use to being ordered around.

The Elf landed on the floor with a grunt, holding himself up on his hands and knees as he was thrown towards the collar.

He reached out and snatched up the collar before pushing himself onto his feet. Despite his training he was still absolutely no match for Aleksandr's strength and this time there were no plants or any living thing of that nature for him to use to even out the odds.

He walked back over without a word, simply staring down the Lycan, his sharp icy eyes baring into him with absolute resentment, the type of stare that would break down lesser men.

The Elf stood in from of Aleksandr, looking down at him, the collar clenched tightly in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 am

Alek smirked when Lycus stood in front of him.

His eyes danced mirthfully. You're mine and you can't escape it this time.

The Lycan's hand reached up to fist in his hair, yanking him down to his knees forcefully once more. "On your knees in front of me, Slave."

He moved away from the Elf, padding over to the wall to pull some restraints off of it.

When he returned, he knelt and went through the process of binding the Elf's ankles to his thighs, forcing him to kneel.

"That should keep you on your knees."

He stood tall again and held his hand out. "Collar."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:01 am

Lycus winced and gritted his teeth as he was pulled by his hair onto his knees, his hands reaching up and holding the base of his hair to relieve some of the pain as Aleksandr gripped onto it.

He tried to rise again but his legs were promptly bound, a small smirk appear on his lips a the Lycan asked for the collar, which he threw at his chest instead of handing it to him.

His hands moved to unbind his legs now that both his hands were empty, he knew very well that he was pushing his luck but he wouldn't give Aleksandr the satisfaction of seeing him submit without a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am

He sighed again, catching the collar when it was thrown at him and pursing his lips when Lycus' hands moved to the restraints.

"You're testing my patience."

His foot pressed against the Elf's chest, pushing him onto his back and pressing down harshly. Slowly the pressure increased until it would be difficult form Lycus to breathe.

His expression still stayed calm. He had gotten this trait from Lycus himself.

"I wouldn't keep testing it."

Alek pressed harder before moving away, heading back to the wall to pick up a pair of leather cuffs and a double ended clip.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:11 am

The Elf gasped when the foot bore down on his chest, but he didn't panic, instead he took slow rugged breaths, trying to breathe quickly would only use up more oxygen.

He gave a pained groan as the foot pushed against his ribcage harder, any more and it was likely that his ribs would break under the pressure of the Lycan's foot.

Lycus lay on the ground and panted softly, he just had to face that this was happening and anything thing he did to act out was only going to make it worse.

Finally his body listened to reason and he lay there slumped against the floor as Aleksandr moved away again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 am

"Finally learning to behave ourselves, are we?" he crooned softly as he knelt next to the Elf again.

Alek pushed Lycus back up to his knees.

He pulled his arms behind his back, cuffing them and locking the cuffs together.

"Good boy," he purred lowly in the Elf's ear, stroking his hair gently.

The Lycan took a step back, picking up the discarded crop.

He stood in front of the Elf, pressing the tip of the crop under Lycus' chin and tipping it upwards so their eyes met.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 am

Lycus sneered as he was praised, pulling away from the hand stroking through his hair, being talked to is such a degrading way irritated the Elf.

His eyes snapped up, locking onto Aleksandr's and keeping his gaze firmly, even bound up and over powered he still look regal, his body, which was forced to kneel before him still held a commanding quality to it.

That was just who Lycus was, no matter how humiliated and degraded he was he would always be the kind of man who silenced a room with his presence and could demand obedience with a simple stare.

"How long do you intend to toy with me for, hurry up and have your fun."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 am

Alek's lips curled up into a crooked smirk.

"I'm having my fun now. Don't rush me," he purred lowly. He was planning to draw this out for a long while.

All day he had decided beforehand. He'd play with Lycus all day.

The crop stroked down the Elf's chest slowly before snapping against his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 am

He simply hoped that he would not drag this out for too long, the longer he was trapped down in the dungeon completely cut off from nature the more he would begin to feel the effects, it would only take about six hours for him to really start feeling the effects.

He was a High Elf and he had never been conditioned to be away from plants, his age only intensified his need to be near the Earth as he used more power and energy than younger Elves.

Lycus continued to stare up at Aleksandr, he didn't want to watch the crop, pain he could ignore to an extent and he hoped he wasn't pushed too far beyond his limits.

He grunted as the crop snapped against his thigh, his jaw clenching.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 am

Alek squatted in front of Lycus, cocking his head to the side.

"I have a lot planned for today, Lycus. we're going to start down here, then move to the forest. How will you react to someone stumbling upon us, I wonder..."

He stroked along Lycus' thigh slowly before his hand cracked against it so harshly it left a very visible red mark on his skin.

His fingers stroked over the mark slowly.

"I'll be leaving many more on you today."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 am

"Perhaps I should be flattered that you want me so badly you've fantasized and entire day around having me."

A small smirk quirked up in the corner of his mouth, slowly he was beginning to wonder just who between the two of them was the one obsessed.

He didn't respond to the part about being found in the woods simply because he wouldn't be going, he refused to be dragged out into the forest to be dominated and present as a trophy for any coven member to see.

Lycus couldn't help but cry out as the hand cracked against the tender skin on his thigh, his took in a sharp breath but he refused to look down at the mark on his thigh, Aleksandr had hit him so hard he had broken the skin, he could feel blood welling on the surface, the liquid feeling cold against the scorching hot skin.

His eyes narrowed as he looked at Aleksandr, his expression cool and composed despite the pain.

"Fine, do as you please." He wouldn't let the lycan get to him this time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 am

"I plan to," he purred lowly, bowing his head to lave his tongue over the Elf's thigh, lapping up the blood with a purr.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

His eyes fluttered a little before turning up, tongue still laving over his thigh.

"Do you remember how good I made you feel last time? It'll feel better than that. Much better."

He was going to have hid fun, but he wanted Lycus to enjoy it somewhat, too.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 am

His leg almost pushed up against the Lycan's tongue, his cool, soothing saliva came as a welcome relief but his movement was heavily restricted in his bindings, forcing him to sit still.

"Oh yes, I am sure having you dick forced into my ass will be simply wonderful."

He scoffed as he looked down at the Lycan, no matter what Aleksandr did to pleasure him he was in for a whole new world of not yet experienced pain, something he doubted he would ever be ready for.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 am

"I didn't say the pleasure would come without a little pain."

A little. He could have laughed. Losing your virginity wasn't 'a little pain.' The pain wasn't enough to cripple you, but it still wasn't pleasant.

He bit sharply into his thigh again, purring as blood spilled into his mouth.

Alek loved the taste of blood. And Elf blood tasted a lot better than most.

"Spread your legs, show your throat," he ordered, shifting backwards.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 am

Lycus' body clenched as Aleksandr's teeth tore into his leg, he groaned in discomfort, at least the Lycan's teeth were sharp, they ripped right through his skin as opposed to dull teeth which would grind and tear at the skin slowly.

The feeling of his blood pouring out of him was still a new sensation as he could hear the satisfied noises Alek made as he lapped and sucked all too clearly.

This time he did as he was told, fighting was useless and he would end up more injured because of it.

He spread his legs apart as best he could but his neck was only slightly exposed, he didn't trust the Lycan not to tear out his throat or bite him too roughly and tear a major artery.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:21 am

"I said show your throat," he repeated, gripping Lycus' chin and forcing his head back.

"When I give an order, I expect it to be followed, Slave. Remember that. If I have to correct your poor actions again there'll be consequences." His voice was low and quiet, threatening without being violent.

His free hand pawed blindly at the ground until he found what he was looking for.

The collar that he had ordered Lycus to bring to him was buckled around his throat, pulled tight for a moment before loosened.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 am

He struggled in his bindings as his head was forced back, he didn't trust Aleksandr and he certainly wasn't going to expose his throat, it was the most noted acts of submission amongst Lycans.

Lycus made a choked noise for a moment as the collar was pulled too tight but stopped as it was loosened.

His eyes took on a much sharper edge to them the moment the collar was wrapped around his neck, the icy blue gaze which tip toed of the realms of being either beautiful or eerie looked as if they could slice through a man, he was mad and his eyes reflected the anger that burned inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 am

"My little Slave, all bound and vulnerable for me," he purred.

Alek stroked Lycus' shoulders and chest slowly, fingers barely skimming over his tanned skin.

He pushed Lycus' chest, sending him sprawling backwards again.

The Lycan moved to push the Elf's legs to his chest, bowing his head to lave his tongue up one thigh slowly.

His tongue trailed lower, laving over his tight ring of muscles slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 am

He cursed the Lycan silently and he cursed himself for making this bet with him, his obsession with him had forced him into this position.

"I'm not your Slave." He muttered, though he believed his words he disliked saying them, it seemed like such a mundane thing to say in this situation, like he was trying to justify himself.

Lycus looked up at the roof as he was forced onto his back, his eyes slowly sliding shut as his body was manipulated.

The Elf had to bite back a soft groan as the cooling tongue stroked over his thigh, he didn't want to be writhing lustfully beneath the Wolf like he had last time, it had been disgusted with himself the day after.

A soft gasp passed through his lips as the tongue laved over his entrance, he began writhing as best he could in order to move away from the tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 am

Alek's hands clamped down on him firmly to keep him in place when he began writhing.

He was going to have his fun. If Lycus thought he could wriggle out of it, he was sorely mistaken.

"You missed this," he purred.

"Missed me between your thighs. My tongue against you. My hot breath fanning over your skin."

His teeth scraped gently over his thigh with another soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:48 am

"No."
He muttered, his eyes opening as he looked up at the ceiling.
"No I didn't miss this, I didn't miss you."

That was a lie, what Aleksandr had done to his body that day had been incredible and even now it was only his mind stopping him from enjoying this.

He was his own worst enemy and his pride had stopped him from experiencing so much in life.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Alek chuckled softly.

"Once again, your mouth and body are telling me very different things. Which one should I trust? Body or words?"

There was no doubt on which one he was going to trust.

The Lycan's tongue lapped out over Lycus' arousal with a low purr, trailing up his length slowly to flick against his lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Every wolf has its day   [M] Every wolf has its day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Every wolf has its day
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next