Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Telling the family.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling the family. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 am

Moe gave a little tut, stumbling a little as Zeke stood and forced her to stand from his knee.

She crossed her arms and stared at Zeke silently. "You won't be saying that at two oclock in the morning when he refuses to settle down and you're the one dealing with him."

Playing the good parent was all well and good but it would cause some problems that she didn't want to have to deal with.

She pursed her lips as Aeker spoke. "Yes, you're right. Let's hope that science will advance and they'll find a way to splice the two of yours genes together successfully." That sort of technology was well on its way. They were just ironing out kinks.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 am

Zeke chuckled softly and gave his wife a small wink and a cheeky grin as he perched Luka on his shoulders, holding him firmly.

"I'll wear him out and then he will sleep, let him play for an hour or two and he will burn up that extra energy."

With that said Zeke started jogging lightly around the house while Luka squealed in delight from on the man's shoulders.

"I'm sure the technology will be ready soon enough."
Aeker replied, it was highly likely that a supernatural was behind the advancements so getting their genes spliced together would be quite easily done without alerting human doctors.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:49 am

Moe sighed and tapped her foot.

"That man is so frustrating," she sighed heavily after he had bolted from the room with their son on his shoulders.

"If you wake Cinaed up, you'll be sleeping in the nursery with them tonight," she warned, moving to take a seat on her armchair.

She pushed her hair out of her face and shook her head a little. The troubles of living with men like Zeke. She was sure Aeker went through this same trouble with Aodh constantly.

"Someday he'll act his age."

Moe nodded a little, her gaze turning up to Aeker. "If you do get it, would you want male or female children?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:59 am

"I wouldn't count on it, he might take after your uncle and stay a like that."

Aeker tease, smiling softly as he looked down at Aodh he had a very child-like mentality, though that wasn't really a bad thing, he liked the Lycan's outlook on life.

"I'd like more than one, I pretty might raised Alexis despite us being twins, so I think first I'd like a boy, it would be fun seeing the difference in raising them.

Plus no doubt Aodh would like a son so they could run around, catch bugs, go hunting, all of that."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:03 am

"Please don't say that, it might actually happen."

She loved Zeke and wouldn't change him for the world but sometimes the thought of seeing him more mature was great. This was one of those times.

"Little baby boys are adorable. Though I'd very much like a daughter next." a little girl she could dress up in cute dresses.

He lips curled upwards. "He'd do that with his daughters, too. he did that with me. I dont know how many times I came back to the ship smelling like shit with a stomachful of whatever he and I hunted together."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:08 am

"What ever we have I just hope they take after him more than myself.

I'd like my children to have the freedom of going out during the day without having to worry about their well being."

The constant fear of the children being late coming home before sunrise would emotionally destroy him, he simply couldn't live with that.

Aeker would be happy with either gender, as long as they had ten fingers, ten toes, a heart beat and good health he would be content.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 am

Moe nodded and curled up on her chair.

"I had... a similar fear with Cinaed and Luka. Though not to the severity of your fears."

Moe wasn't pure Lycan. She had a lot of Elven blood in her system and that upset her transformations. She had never truly grown used to shifting and always felt some pain with the change.

She stayed quiet about it and got over it fairly quickly but it was still unpleasant. Something she didn't want her children going through.

But they seemed okay. They were mostly Lycan and didn't show many signs of discomfort when they shifted.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:29 am

Aeker nodded and gave a soft hum in thought.

"Being a Lycan has its own troubles and trials but I think between the two of them it is preferable."

At least Aodh could help the children through the difficult times, he had seen it happen many times before, he was well equipped to deal with it, there was nothing Aeker could do to help them deal with the sun and very little be could do about their thirst.

"Perhaps if gene splicing doesn't come into effect soon we will simply use Aodh for the children, at least we can guarantee their species that way."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:32 am

She snorted loudly then covered her mouth as she started giggling.

"Uncle Aodh the brood mare," she giggled softly.

As son as Aeker had said 'use Aodh' that thought had come to mind. Aodh wouldn't mind it, she knew that, but the thought was still there and it was hilarious.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, trying to calm her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:38 am

Aeker chuckled softly and shook his head.
"It's alright."

A grin spread across his lips, it was a fair enough description, plus Aodh wouldn't mind it, he would get the children he always wanted and if it did work out that way, though they wouldn't biologically be Aeker's they would still be his children nonetheless, only time would tell.

"I think Aodh would happily be a brood mare if it meant he got pups out of it."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:44 am

"That's very true. I think's he'd love getting children out of i-"

She cringed when a loud crash sounded from her kitchen.

"You two better not be making a mess of my kitchen," she called out, a slight growl in her voice. Zeke was paying for whatever they broke. It better not be anything important.

The short tempered mother was coming out to play at the moment.

Not something she wanted to be showing to guests.

"Zeke, Luka, get in here." That was the 'mom' voice that was to be obeyed no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:50 am

Zeke whimpered softly in the kitchen when he heard Moe using that voice, she had only recently developed it but every time she used it, it spent a cold chill throughout the Wolf.

Zeke padded back out of the kitchen with a rather guilty looking Luka who looked up at his mother with large kicked puppy eyes.

"Sorry honey..."
He muttered softly, already looking scolded.

Aeker couldn't help but chuckle softly under his breath, his hands stroking through Aodh's hair as he pulled the Wolf closer in against him, letting the man leech his heat while he slept.
This is how he imagined having children with Aodh, he would be scolding the Lycan and pups for destroying everything in sight.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:54 am

She stood up slowly and arched a brow as she took two purposeful steps forwards.

"What did you break?" The 'mom' tone was still very strong in her voice.

The woman rested her hands on her hips and waited, green eyes flickering back and forth between Zeke and Luka.

"Well?" her brow arched higher and she crosser her arms over her chest.

Even wearing a cute dress and with pigtails in her hair, the woman still managed to look menacing.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:58 am

Zeke looked down at Luka, who in turn looked up at him, then proceeded in trying to hide his face behind his father's shirt.

"We uh..."

The man looked around nervously, fearing his wife's wrath more than anything else.
He would rather take on all of the mainland pack at once than be scolded by Moe.

"The fruit bowl committed suicide..."

He muttered quickly, lifting Luka up to use him as a baby shield.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:06 am

She continued to stare silently at the man as he looked around nervously.

"Committed suicide, did it?"

Another slow, deliberate step forwards and fingers tapping against a clothed arm. Dark green eyes gazing upwards.

"And how, prey tell, did an inanimate object commit suicide?"

She'd like to hear this story.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:12 am

"Fighter pilot Luka may have made an emergency landing on the SS Zeke which promptly collided with a crystal iceberg..."

He explained as he clung onto his son a little tighter, seemed their playtime was over, they were going to be scolded then he would have to put the boy to bed before they caused more trouble.

The smile on Aeker's face remained as he shook his head softly and turned back to kissing Aodh's neck softly.

Zeke had a wild imagination, it was fun seeing it at work and his Fiancé was missing out.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:19 am

Fighter pilot Luka and SS Zeke.

"Abort mission, fighter pilot Luka. Bring SS Zeke in for landing on Nursery island. You'll find yourself at home in Crib port. Zeke is to self fly itself back into the living room in ten minutes." She pointed towards the door leading to the nursery with an arched brow.

A moment passed.

"Well?"

Once the two were gone she sighed heavily and dropped back into her chair.

"I swear those two..."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 am

Zeke huffed softly but padded off to quickly put Luka down to sleep, it seemed their adventure for the night was over, ruined by the Mother-ship.

Aeker laughed softly as the man left the room.

"He reminds me so much of Aodh. On the bright side at least he has an interest in the children and knows how to keep them entertained.

Speaking of putting babies in their cribs, I should probably get Aodh up to bed."

He added, leaning over and kissing the man's forehead, he couldn't spend all night on their couch, those two would want to sleep now that the pups were down for the night.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 am

"Those two really are similar, aren't they?"

Her gaze turned to the doorway that Zeke had gone through. Zeke and Aodh were very similar. They had the same carefree, sarcastic, fun nature about them.

And as frustrating as Zeke could be at times, she loved that about him.

"I wouldn't tell Uncle Aodh you likened him to a baby that needs to be put in their crib. I don't suppose he'd be too happy about that."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:36 am

"They are, but you have to love them for it."
The two men were wonderful and unique in their own ways.

"I wasn't planning on tell him but just look at him right now."
He looked down at the sleeping Lycan, he looked peaceful all curled up against his side.

Leaning over Aeker stroked a hand over his chest.
"Schätzchen, wake up, it's time to go back our bedroom to sleep."
He murmured softly as he gently tried to coax the man out of his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 am

"Yes, you really do."

They were both wonderful people and she loved both of them.

She giggled softly and shook her head. "he looks tired; not like a baby."

The Lycan groaned softly when Aeker tried to rouse him from his sleep and buried his face against the Vampire's side. Aodh hated being woken up. He was terrible and sleepy for ages after he had been woken up before he was ready to wake up.

"Shleepp," he whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:45 am

"We are going to go sleep up in our bed, Moe and Zeke have put the pups to bed, it is time for them to get some well earned rest of their own."

He wrapped his arms around the Lycan and hugged him tightly, pressing a kiss to his neck, on the spot he had once bitten into in order to claim the man as his Mate.

"Once we are up in our room I promise not to wake you again, you can sleep for as long as you want."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 am

"All right, I'm up," he sighed softly, pushing himself up to sit.

He pushed his hair out of his face with a loud yawn and arched his back, giving a soft groan as it clicked.

The Lycan pushed himself to his feet and padded over to Moe, bending to hug her and press a kiss to her forehead. "I'll see you later."

She returned the hug and smiled up at her Uncle.

Aodh padded towards the Nursery. "We're heading out. Night Zeke. Night Pups."

He yawned then turned to pad back into the living room to nuzzle against Aeker. "I want that massage when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:54 am

"Goodnight Moe."

He got to his feet and hugged the woman after Aodh was done with her and saying farewell to Zeke and the pups as they walked past the nursery.

He smiled and nuzzled back against Aodh, nodding softly as a smile spread across his lips.

"Alright then, I did promise it to you I suppose."
Aeker kissed his Fiancé on the top of his head before leading him towards the door, the Vampire was a man of his word and would deliver as promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telling the family.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4