Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Telling the family.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Telling the family. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:42 am

Aodh had gone out of his way to make it romantic.

How sweet.

"As much as I thought I would never say this, Zeke should have taken tips from uncle Aodh." Proposing the way he did wasn't at all romantic. She was more worried for Zeke's life than excited about being engaged.

"Tell me all about it. What did he do? Romantic dinner, passionate night in bed? What did he do?"

She turned a sour look to her uncle and leaned forwards to whack him upside the head. "Don't swear in front of Luka."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 am

Aeker draped his arm over Aodh and held him close as he fell asleep, chuckling softly as Moe whacked him but them proceeding to stroke his head softly to lull him back to sleep.

"He made me a little treasure hunt, he placed notes all around the mansion in places that major events happened in out relationship, each one recalled that moment and led me to the next clue."

A fond smile spread across his lips, there had been some unpleasant moments mixed in there but it all made up their relationship and formed it into what it was today.

"It started in the courtyard with how we met, he even placed the first note inside the book I was reading that night.

It went through everything like how I came here to learn to cook for him on his birthday and the night Zeke came to our room to tell us you were pregnant."

The Vampire's smile only widened as he looked down at the Lycan, leaning over to place a soft kiss on the top of his head.

"Then the last note led me to the bathroom where he had set up a candle lit bath with the rings and proposed."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:54 am

Moe squealed loudly.

"That's so cute!"

She hadn't expected anything like that. She hadn't expected Aodh to put that much effort into a proposal.

"I have to give it to him, Uncle Aodh can be romantic when he wants to be."

The woman gave a little pout, her green eyes piercing Zeke. "I'm so jealous that your partner is romantic. I'd give an arm and a leg for that."

She'd love to see Zeke put that much effort into a romantic evening for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:59 am

"I definitely wasn't expecting it when I woke up and for a moment when he purpose I thought he was just joking with me, we had never even mentioned marriage before."

The Vampire gave another soft chuckle, his hands continuously stroking through his Fiancé's hair.

"He even got our rings specially made."
Gently he reached over a moved Aodh's hand so that Moe could look at her Uncle's ring.

"I wouldn't count Zeke out just yet, I'm sure he will do something nice and romantic for you, can't have his uncle showing him up."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 am

"I made the best of a bad situation Moe."
He frowned softly, he already felt guilty enough for the way he had proposed, it hadn't wanted it to turn out that way but it had.

"Hey, calm down. I gave you two babies."

He replied, holding Luka out to face her as if he was some sort of possession rather than an infant.

"I'll plan something romantic for you then, we need to have a date night anyway, need some time away from the twins to relax."

He huffed softly, now he had to think of something romantic to do for Moe.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 am

She smiled when her eyes examined their rings. Diamond and ruby. They matched their eyes. So cute.

"I know you did, love."

Immediately she slipped off of Aeker's lap and moved to perch on Zeke's knee.

Her arms slid around his neck as she leaned up to press a kiss to his cheek. "But I'm a girl. We always want our guys to do something romantic to sweep up off our feet."

She nuzzled her nose against Luka when Zeke held him up. "And I couldn't be happier with them. They're wonderful."

The woman leaned up to press a gentle kiss to Zeke's lips then leaned against him as she turned to face Aeker again. "How excited are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 am

Zeke kissed her back softly, at least he had done something right giving her the children she had always wanted but had feared having.

"I'll try harder to set aside a night every now and again where I pamper you then.
I can't have my wife and mother of my children being unsatisfied in the romance department."

Zeke sat with Moe on one knee and Luka on the other, his arms around both of them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:18 am

"Very excited, I already knew I'd be spending my life with Aodh but it is nice having something that other people can see and have them recognize us as partners."

He leaned back and got comfortable, he wouldn't be leaving this couch for a while, Aodh was laying against him all curled up and fast asleep, he could move again once the Lycan woke up.

"I think it will only be a small wedding, mostly family. I don't think either of us want anything large."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 am

"I'd like that."

She'd loved to be able to spend some time with him - just them. No kids to worry about. A nice romantic night to themselves.

"I'm excited already. Do you know where you'll be having it?"

Ohh, she'd have to find a pretty dress for it.

Maybe she could drag Alexis out and go dress shopping together.

"Does Alexis-chan know?" She wanted to do some girly chatting about the wedding and who better than her soon to be aunt?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 am

"I know Italy doesn't recognize same sex marriages, but then again according to them we don't exist so it doesn't particularly matter.

If not on the mansion grounds I'd like to have it not too far away since traveling too far poses certain problems."

He didn't know where they would have it, he didn't mind, as long as they were married to one another that was all he cared about.

"Yes she knows, apparently he went to her for help as to how to ask me, though she doesn't know the details of what he actually did yet, I figured I could go see her after you two retired for the night."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:33 am

Moe arched a brow.

He was worried about that? She had give up with human law a long time ago. She just didn't care about their laws any more.

"Have it here. We could hold it in the same place as we held ours. A nice outdoor marriage under the moonlight. it would be beautiful. I can make the wedding cake and food again."

The woman clapped her hands together.

"I'll have to go see her one night after the pups have settled down." She shot a dull look at the still wide awake Luka. If the kids ever settled down.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 am

"That would be nice."
He replied nodding softly, Moe's wedding have been wonderful, he would like a smaller version of theirs, something intimate and simple.

"I have to hunt her down, she has been spending a lot of time with this new boyfriend of hers, who I hope to actually meet some time soon.

You should just bring them with you, I know Lex loves children, no doubt she wouldn't mind playing with them."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:45 am

"We'll have to talk to Grandma and organise it. Oh, I'm so excited!"

She turned to Zeke, leaning against him and smiling up at him. "We'll have to go shopping for outfits to wear." Any man's worst nightmare: dress shopping.

Moe shook her head softly. "Taking my children with me would make me feel like such a housewife."

She loved her children, she truly did, but she wanted times when she could just be with her friends without Cinaed and Luka on her apron strings. Let Zeke deal with them for a few hours.

"But I'd love for her to meet her great nephews." She could say that now with the upcoming wedding.

"Oh, would I have to start calling her Aunt Alexis...?" she muttered to herself, pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:56 am

Aeker chuckled when he noticed Zeke visibly shutter at the thought of having to go clothes shopping.

"Her great nephews.."
Aeker chuckled, his eyes glowing in amusement.

"I dare you to say that to her, no doubt you will make her feel old."
He like to see his sister realising that they were getting older, they didn't have children of their own and now suddenly they had great nephews.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:03 am

Moe grinned and leaned up to kiss Zeke's throat when he shuddered.

"Babies crying in their prams as we push them around. Lots of girls in the dress store staring at you as I go through dress after dress. Maybe I'll make you try on lots of suits, too. Aren't you excited?"

She loved making Zeke uncomfortable like that.

The halfbreed turned a amused gaze at Aeker.

"I don't think she'll mind feeling old when she sees Cinaed and Luka. They're worth feeling old for."

She smiled down at the pup as he yawned and cuddled against his father's arm, the little bit of drool on his lips smearing against Zeke's tattooed skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 am

Zeke actually groaned out loud, rolling his head back in distaste, he couldn't think of anything worse, he would rather stay home and look after the pups rather than cart them around town while old women stared at him, judging his ability as a father.

"Woman you are the devil."
Zeke muttered, glaring at her softly.

"I couldn't agree with you more Moe, your children are definitely worth feeling old for.

I just hope that despite being male, Aodh and I can have our own family one day, some how."

He muttered looking at Luka, he loved to have a child with Aodh, even if they had to adopt one.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 am

Moe giggled at his mutter.

"And you married me. What does that say about you?" She pressed another kiss to Zeke's throat.

The woman smiled brightly. "Oh you will! When Uncle Aodh wants something, he goes to the ends of the Earth to get it."

She slid off Zeke's lap and picked up Luka, kissing the top of his head gently as he nuzzled against her.

"Having a child is amazing." She set the pup on Aeker's lap before flitting back to Zeke, perching herself in his lap. "You'll love it when you get children of your own. They'll become your world."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 am

Aeker smiled brightly as Luka was placed in his lap, scooping him up immediately to hold and play with him.

Of course Luka automatically weaved his tiny hands into the Vampire's hair, his small fingers getting lost amongst it's length.

"I'm not in a rush just yet, there are a few things I want to do before I set my sights on having children, but knowing Aodh, they wont be too far away, he would love to be a father to his own children."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:59 am

She pursed her lips when the boys hands buried into his great uncle's hair. "Luka," she scolded.

Moe definitely needed to work on breaking their habit of tugging on people's hair. One day they were going to do it to the wrong person and get themselves in a lot of trouble.

Her pursed-lipped expression softened into a little smile.

"He'd make a wonderful father." Her green gaze turned to her sleeping uncle.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 am

Aeker chuckled as Luka was scolded, the boy had no intention of letting go of the silver locks, instead the Vampire grabbed his entire pony tail and coiled it around the boy for him to play with.

Having him tug on the very ends of his hair meant that he couldn't feel it as much, it didn't hurt this way.

"But mother, Uncle Aeker just has so much hair to play with~"

He mimicked in a slightly higher voice, poking the pup on the end of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:06 am

Moe sighed softly.

"Don't encourage him, Uncle Aeker. It'll take even longer to stop him."

After a beat, the woman went bright red. She buried her face in her husband's chest, biting her lip.

"I'msorry," she murmured softly.

It had just slipped. She had called him uncle Aeker to his face for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 am

Aeker looked up in confusion as Moe apologised, he didn't quite understand why she had done so.

"It's perfectly alright Moe, there is no need for apologies.
I'm just happy you're calling me 'uncle' since Aodh is rather insistent that I am going to be his wife, not his husband."

He replied with an amused chuckle, he really didn't mind if Moe wanted to call him Uncle, she didn't need to but if that was what she wanted then he didn't mind, if anything he felt slightly honored.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 am

"I should have asked you before just calling you Uncle. I'm sorry."

Her tongue lapped out over her lower lip as she tried to will down the dark blush staining her cheeks red.

A little smile curled her lips.

"Well, If Uncle Aodh wills it, I guess I should start calling you Aunt Aeker."

She'd never do that; she had become far too use to calling Aeker her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:22 am

"Please don't encourage him, next thing you know he will be coming home having bought be a dress and apron or something to that degree of ridiculousness."

He sighed, shaking his head, he could imagine that far too vividly for his liking.

"You can call me Uncle if you want Moe, I'm perfectly happy with that."

He added reassuringly, she had no reason to be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:32 am

"I think you'd look good in a dress," she giggled softly.

She could picture it very well and the mental image made her giggle a little more, lifting a hand to cover her mouth.

Her eyes flashed a little. "You stop encouraging Luka and I won't encourage Aodh, Aunt Aeker." A fair deal.

She smiled softly as he assured her he didn't mind. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling the family.   Telling the family. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telling the family.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next