Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Aodh's Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:15 pm

His fingers stroked through Aeker's hair, letting the wet locks slide through his fingers idly.

He loved spending time with Aeker like this.

There was no need to jump each other or fight. They didn't even need to talk if they didn't want to. He loved it.

The Lycan nuzzled his nose into Aeker's hair, pulling him a little closer.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm

His arms tightened around the Lycan, holding him close as his deep crimson eyes slid open and looked up at him.

Aeker didn't need words, his eyes said more an he ever could, and the look he was giving Aodh now, said only one thing.

I love you, more than I could ever love anyone else, you're my everything. I need you, like I need the air in my lungs and the blood in my veins.

The Vampire didn't need those words, but he said them, his voice low and deep, they were the words Aodh had first said to him when confessing his feelings, they were etched into his memory though at the time he hadn't known what they meant, he knew what they meant now.

"Tá tú mo chuisle."
They were the first words of Irish that the Vampire had ever spoke.
________
You are my pulse.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Aodh blinked.

He had clearly heard a confession.

But not in English. Nor in German. The two languages that they shared.

In Irish. A language that he hadn't even bothered to try to teach the Vampire because he was just so short tempered.

"Tá mo chroí istigh ionat," he murmured softly, laying his hand against the Vampire's chest, right on top of his beating heart.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:33 pm

The books he had been sneaking in, rather unsuccessfully were not the only things he had been reading, when ever he had time, usually when Aodh was on the mainland he went into the library and was slowly teaching himself Irish, he had vowed to do so.

He didn't know much, just enough to be able confess his feelings to the Lycan in his mother tongue.

A gentle smile spread across his lips and his hand pressed on top of Aodh's giving it a soft squeeze, he knew his pulse must be racing from the emotion that was flooding him.

He reached over and placed his hand over the Lycan's heart.
"Agus tá mianach laistigh tú."

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

This was so sappy.

Internally Aodh was barfing. But that part of him was locked in a cage and pushed to the farthest corners of his mind.

He liked these sappy moments between them, no matter how much a certain part of him liked to complain.

Aodh leaned forwards to kiss the Vampire gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:45 pm

It was a rarity that they had moments like this, and regardless of how much the two of them would deny it later on he knew that they both savored these sweet words.

He kissed Aodh back, his hands moving to grasp onto the man's neck and pulling him closer, his thumbs stroking against the Lycan's jawline tenderly.

Aeker would stay he forever if he could, locked in their own little world where no one else existed beyond the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Aodh returned the kiss in kind, pulling Aeker closer.

He loved being close to Aeker like this, feeling the length of his body against him, the heat of his mouth against his own,

He'd never get enough of it.

"I love you so much," he murmured softly, nuzzling into Aeker's neck.

He could never tell Aeker exactly how much he loved him. There just weren't words for it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 pm

"I love you too, so much. You've made me so happy today Aodh, there just isn't words..."

He replied as he held the man tightly, he couldn't explain how much he felt for Aodh, but they had an eternity spread out in front of them in order for him to try and show him.

Aeker was just so grateful, he held so much admiration for the Lycan. This was more than just love, it was something far deeper, something he doubted many people found in their lifetimes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm

"It only took me two thousand years to find a relationship this good," he chuckled softly.

He hadn't felt anything this strong before. Not even with Coilean.

"I hope to spend the next two thousand years bettering this."

He leaned up to steal a gentle kiss from the Vampire.

And after that we can be together knowing that our relationship is the best it could ever be.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Aeker chuckled softly, he was the lucky one between the two of them, it had only taken him nine hundred years to find his soul mate, something that much older supernaturals couldn't boast about.

"Two thousand years sounds like a good start."

He replied, kissing the man back, they were going to be together for a very long time and hopefully they would feel immense amounts of joy during that time.

They were limitless, they could even father children if they chose to, which knowing Aodh, would be on the cards in the future.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 pm

His lips curled into a crooked smirk.

"And that's only the start."

They were going to stay together until their dying days. Whether that came in twenty year or twenty thousand.

Aodh wasn't planning on leaving Aeker at all. He couldn't.

He wasn't strong enough to leave.

"We've got our whole lives ahead of us. If you want to run now, you know where the door is."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 pm

"Aodh if I was scared of spending eternity with you, I wouldn't have said yes to marrying you.

I'm in this for the long haul, you're stuck with me Lycan."

He would die before he left Aodh, he wasn't able to survive without him, their short time apart had proved that to him, he need the man as much as he needed oxygen.

Their marriage would be for ever, no matter what difficulties came their way, they would make their way through it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 pm

"Stuck with you?"

His eyes widened a little before darting down to the rig on Aeker's finger.

"Hey...you don't really need that, do you?"

He reached for the ring, his face set in an expression of nervousness. "I mean, being stuck together?"

Aodh pulled the Vampire's hand up and kissed his palm gently. "I wouldn't have anything less," he murmured softly, his 'nervous' expression fading away.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm

His brows furrowed slightly when Aodh spoke again, was the Lycan already having cold feet? They hadn't even set a date for the wedding yet.

The Vampire's expression quickly smoothed out, Aodh was just playing with him.

"Don't scare me like that."

He muttered, nudging the Lycan softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:46 am

He chuckled softly.

"I'll always try to scare you like that."

He enjoyed seeing Aeker's reactions far too much to ever stop. He'd tease him constantly just to see shocked reactions like that.

He tugged a lock of the Vampire's hair playfully and stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:57 pm

"Such a cruel Fiancé I have."

He caught the man's tongue between his teeth and gave it a soft nip before pressing closer into a kiss.

His hand reached up and gave Aodh's hair a tug of his own, he refused to be the only one being picked on.

"Though I suppose it could be considered part of your charm."
Aeker added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

He purred softly when his tongue was nipped, pressing forwards and tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss.

"The cruellest. But you don't complain much."

Aodh grinned a little as he leaned back against the edge of the bath, sinking down into the hot water a little.

"Nothing deadlier than a man with charm."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm

"I don't see any point in complaining, you're not inclined to change just because I get pissy."

Not that it was a bad thing, Aeker loved Aodh for who he was, flaws and all, even if the Lycan tested his patience at times.

"I can think of one thing more deadly, a Lycan with charm."

He replied with a small chuckle. This was nice, not just the proposal or the little adventure Aodh had sent him on, just sitting here next to the man he loved idly chatting.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:13 pm

"If you get pissy, I'll probably do it more to make you even more pissy."

Aodh had a terrible habit of doing something even more when he knew it got a reaction out of someone. Not many people appreciated it but he found it incredibly fun.

He grinned, flashing sharp white teeth.

"Guess I'm just a deadly person all round."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Aeker smirked slightly when Aodh flashed his teeth, the Vampire's own fangs pointing out from behind his pale lips.

"To some people, perhaps, I happen to think you're quite the puppy."

The Vampire teased softly, crawling into the Lycan's lap and perching himself there with his forehead pressed against his Fiancé's.

He knew Aodh could hurt him if he wanted to, but he also knew that he never would, he would never have to worry about his safety with Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Aodh snorted softly.

Puppy?

That was like saying Tony looked like an adorable, innocent little girl. It was just wrong. Aodh was a cute, fluffy, yappy little puppy. He was a sarcastic, cruel, cantankerous Lycan.

Aodh tilted his head a little when Aeker pressed his forehead against his own, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 pm

"You're right."

He responded to the snort, a cheeky grin spreading across his lips.

"You're more like a kitten."

Aeker knew that would get a rise out of Aodh, at the moment he was quite happy teasing the Lycan.

He kissed the man back gently, his hand reaching up to stroke across Aodh's cheek and neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Kitten...

"Yeah, right, a kitten."

He was not a kitten. He would never be a kitten.

His hands gripped the Vampire's hips as he leaned up to kiss him deeply, nails scraping against the pale skin of his hips harshly, leaving behind red marks and broken skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Aeker hissed softly as the nails scraped against his skin, breaking it and marking him.

He kissed the man more deeply pressing up against his torso, his hands weaving through the Lycan's hair as he pulled him closer.

He couldn't help but writhe in Aodh's lap as his hips were scratched harshly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 am

Aodh's lips curled upwards a little when Aeker pressed closer to him.

He kissed gently down his neck.

"No sex tonight, love." He didn't want tonight to be remembered by mind blowing sex. He wanted them to remember it for the sweet moments lying together and the strange little adventure he sent Aeker on.

He pressed a gentle little kiss onto Aeker's lips before his arms wrapped tightly around him, standing from the bath and stepping out carrying the Vampire surprisingly effortlessly.

Carrying someone taller than you was awkward no matter how strong the smaller person was.

He dropped the Vampire then grinned, pushing his damp hair back from his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aodh's Challenge   Aodh's Challenge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aodh's Challenge
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Aodh, Smiles and Aeker's Room-
Jump to: