Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

An Accidental Summon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

An Accidental Summon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Belial grimaced slightly as the boy vomited all over his floor.

"Prone to motion sickness, lovely."

He grumbled softly as he tossed the ancient books onto the bed, taking Alyosha's book from him and placing it onto the bed carefully so he did not vomit all over it.

He grabbed the boy's arm and dragged him briskly into the bathroom, if he was going to continue being sick he could at do so in the toilet.
He placed him down on the edge of the bath and tutted softly under his breath as he went back into the bedroom.

The Demon opened the window, this was something he had done when Coilean had decided to pee on the floor.

Belial waved his hand so the chunks of food and bile formed a tight ball and tossed it out the window, it would make good nutrients for the garden now.

"Feeling any better?"
He asked as he reappeared in the bathroom doorway, leaning against the frame.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:07 pm

He allowed the Demon to cart him into the bathroom and slumped down heavily onto the edge of the bath.

He hated throwing up.

After sitting there for a few moments, the Necromancer stood and padded over to the sink. He turned the cold water tap on and held his cupped hands underneath, filling them then taking a sip from them, swilling his mouth out and spitting it out into the sink.

Then he splashed his face with water, sighing softly.

"I am sorry for-" He made a gesture to the bedroom.

He didnt know what was happening so he couldn't have warned the Demon about his terrible motion sickness.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 pm

"It's fine, I am use to it, be thankful that you had your eyes closed and you weren't breathing, you would be far worse of if you were."

Belial teleported people around quite a bit when he wanted them for one reason or another, most younger beings were prone to throwing up.

"When you're feeling better come back into the room, I've already taken care of the mess so don't fret."

He muttered as he disappeared back into the room, propping himself down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Alyosha followed behind him almost immediately.

Though he got motion sick rather easily, he recovered from it very quickly.

After throwing up and getting rid of the awful taste in his mouth he was generally fine. This was no exception.

He stood just outside of the bathroom door silently, waiting for Belial to do or say something.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 pm

"You're Russian right?
That one is similar to the book you already have but it teaches beginner spells, not summoning high level Demons and spirits, best start with that."

He muttered as he pointed to the spell book that he had tossed onto his bed.

"And once you get better at controlling your abilities use that Latin to English translation guide when you're reading from your book so you know what you are doing."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:39 pm

The man stepped forwards, walking towards the bed slowly.

He picked up the Russian book and flicked through it, eyes flickering over every written word.

"Is very old. Words are difficult to understand."

This was obviously written in a time when writing was new. It was broken and difficult to understand. He was finding it hard; much like how a teenager in England would find it difficult reading and understanding Shakespearean text.

The language had become much more casual in recent years. Understanding of ancient texts had become more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 pm

"It is easier than learning Latin when your English is quite broken and I don't have a modern Russian to Latin translation guide, I doubt such a thing exists."

Most of the books in this room, though they varied in language and age were written by the Demon.

He had studied a great number of subject and had taken knowledge from many species in his time.

Though the book didn't exist the Demon could write it if he wanted to, though his dismissed that idea, it would take too much work.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 pm

His tongue ran over his lower lip slowly.

"I can speak perfect English if needed." The words were spoken a little slowly, but his thick Russian accent had diminished greatly.

He could speak perfect English. But doing so all the time would take too much effort. He wasn't going to put that much effort into speaking perfectly unaccented English every time he spoke.

He'd rather just sound foreign because of his accent than slow and stupid for the speed of his speech.

His speech and his reading ability were on different level's too. He found reading English much easier than speaking it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:52 pm

"I don't doubt that, the problem is when you are casting a spell you want to be able to pronounce your words perfectly, any pausing or stuttering could change the spell completely."

He explain, if Russian was his mother tongue then he was better off casting spells in Russian in case he made a huge mistake.

"In any case you need to practice otherwise you'll have ghouls and ghosts following you around constantly because you've summoned them by accident."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:50 am

"I was able to summon you without knowing language."

If he was reading from a book, he could speak out just fine. He had done so with Latin and he didn't know any Latin at all.

"I do not speak Russian now."

Speaking the language would remind him of his life in Russia. He didn't want that. So he had decided that as long as he wasn't in the country, he wouldn't speak his mother tongue.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Belial's eyes narrowed as he looked at the boy.

"You did, and you woke me up from my nap."
The Demon was obviously still quite peevish about that, he was not a man that appreciated getting woken up, even Coilean and Zakhar knew it was best to never wake him.

"However you only managed to do so because you were so close to me, to summon me you usually need to perform a blood ritual and even then normally I will not answer without some form of sacrifice."

Belial was a busy man, he didn't just appear for everyone that called him, he demanded some form of payment upfront to compensate him for his time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Accidental Summon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2