Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

An Accidental Summon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

An Accidental Summon Empty
PostSubject: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Alyosha sat on the hardwood floor, leaning back against his bed.

Perched in his lap was a large book, easily hundreds of years old.

It had been a while since he had last looked at this book. Every time he had read from it something strange had happened to or around him.

Perhaps this would be the exception.

The Russian began reading the words slowly, trying to piece each sentence together. He didn't know what language it was written in but it was phonetic so it took very little effort to be able to speak the words, even if he didn't know what they meant.

He loved the sound of languages that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Belial was sprawled out on his bed napping happily, the Demon had fallen asleep whilst reading with Coilean at the foot of his bed.

He groaned as he was pulled out of his slumber a pricking on his back, he rolled over ignoring the summons, he was busy, it wasn't Zakhar so who ever it was could just go without his help.

His eyes flickered open when the summoning continued, it wasn't a blood ritual but it was a summons strong enough to annoy the Demon by holding his attention.

"For fuck sake."

He growled as he pulled himself out of bed, the summoning was close, that's why it was able to pull him out of his sleep.

In an instant the Demon disappeared from his room, the rune of his back burning as the summons continued.

Belial reappeared, leering down at the man sitting on the floor, standing he was probably taller than the Demon but Belial was far more imposing, more so in his current mood.

"What?"

He growled the word, his eyes baring into the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:02 am

Alyosha's eyes snapped up when he heard the growled question, his reading cutting short.

What?

What did he mean by what?

His blue eyes flickered over the room before settling on the man again. He was the only one in the room, he couldn't be speaking to anyone other than him.

"Hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:07 am

Belial exhaled a heavy sigh, he couldn't be bothered with pleasantries.

"Well? Hurry up I haven't got all day, what do you want?

No wait let me guess, you want to make a deal for my power, perhaps you want me to collect a soul for you, no wait, you're after my blood, doing a little alchemy?"

The Demon shook his head, if this boy thought he could just drag him here so rudely he had another thing coming, Belial would make him pay double for what ever it was that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

His brows furrowed in confusion.

What did he want?

Where had this come form all of a sudden? Why did the man want to know what he wanted?

What he wanted. What did he want?

Nothing.

"Excuse me?"

He didn't understand this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:16 am

Belial's eyes narrowed, either this man was stupid or deaf, possibly both.

He leaned over and snatched the book from the boy's hands, inspecting it for a moment before pointing to a section and showing it to him.

"Obsecro creatura inferni satanica potestas, coram me.
Fero, exaudi me: ut dicitur et trahi ad ico
."

He chanted softly.

"I beseech thee, creature of hell, satanic power, appear before me.
I summon you, hear my call and be drawn to me so that we may strike a bargain.

You called for me, here I am, what do you want? People generally don't summon Demons unless they want something."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 am

Alyosha blinked as Belial read out a section of the text then translated it.

"You can read?"

The man sprang up, hovering over the Demon's shoulder, eyeing the text excitedly. "What is it? What language? What is it used for? Can you translate more?"

He was excited now. He had no idea what this book was but now he had someone to help him translate and understand it.

How could he not be excited?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 am

Belial just stared at the man silently for a moment, confusion and annoyance filling his features.

"Of course I can read it... wait...what language is it? Seriously?

Are you telling me that you summoned me here without even realizing what you were doing?!"

He growled his words as he looked up at the man, that was a dangerous and foolish thing to do.

"You idiot."

Belial took the thick book and closed it, whacking the taller man over the head with it forcefully.

"This book can be dangerous in the wrong hands and you're just fucking around with it carelessly?

You probably don't even know who I am."

He sighed heavily and shook his head
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:31 am

Alyosha cringed when he was yelled at and hit over the head.

He pouted and rubbed his head gently. "That hurt," he murmured sulkily. "And be careful of book. Is old."

He had taken good care of that book. He didn't want someone waltzing up and destroying it in a fit of anger.

"Is just book." He rescued the book from Belial, cradling it gently to his chest. He didn't trust the Demon with it. It was his book - the oldest he owned. He wasn't willing to let it get broken or damaged in any way.

His blue eyes turned up to Belial.

"No. Who?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 am

Belial snorted, he had far older volumes in his personal collection.

"It's not that old, I have similar books in my library, it is a necromancers spell book, uncommon but not hard to find if you know where to look."

He sighed softly as the boy took his book back, he didn't try to keep hold of it, he had no real interest in the book, the boy was more interesting.

"If you managed to summon me without even knowing what you were doing I dare say you have a fair bit of talent for spells.

My name is Belial, I'm the first of the Fallen, Lord of hell and Commander of seventy of the burning legions.

And you are?"
He asked, eying the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:41 am

Not that old? This book had to be hundreds of years old. It was ridiculously old. He had never seen anything this old before.

Spells? Like what witches and wizards cast?

Like in Harry Potter? He had read a couple of those books before. Was it anything like that? Because if he had talent for spells, his letter for Durmstrang Institute had gotten lost in the mail.

Lord of Hell? He was a Demon?

"Uh... Aloysha Belov, twenty nine old human." His greeting definitely wasn't as impressive as Belial's.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 am

"Well Alyosha even at such a young age I would expect someone like you would at least know what he was doing with a spell book like that.

Have your mentors taught you nothing? If you had summoned a more aggressive Demon with such insolence you would be dead right now.

I would be more careful with which spells you cast, best stay clear of demonology, I'm not fond the idea of more of my kind wandering around these halls, I'm not going to spend my weekends cleaning up your messes because you have hell-spawn crawling around."

He had come here to avoid other Demons not have some child summoning them.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 am

"Mentors?"

Was he supposed to have mentors? Mentors for what?

Again, he wondered whether his letter from Durmstrang got misplaced in handling. Why else would he need a mentor for reading a book?

"I don't what you're talking about..."

He had absolutely no idea what the Demon was saying.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 am

Without a word the Demon grabbed the man's hand and brought it to his nose, taking in a deep breath of his scent.

"I'm never wrong about these things, the smell of dead lingers on your skin.

You're a necromancer right? You would have a mentor, a teacher to educate you, show you all the important stuff, warn you not to summon Demons unless you have a bargain planned out."

Belial point to the book.

"If you weren't a necromancer those spells would be next to useless for you, even if the person reading did in fact know how to properly speak Latin."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 pm

"Of course dead linger on skin. Lots of dead follow me."

Even when Ostanki wasn't around, there was some form of dead thing hovering around him looking for attention. There would always be the scent of dead things lingering around him.

"I am human."

He wasn't even sure he knew what a Necromancer was.

They were...someone that spoke to spirits, right? He had never spoken to a spirit before. Well...not with any seriousness. A spirit had never answered him when he spoke to them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 pm

"The dead don't just follow anyone, you're not being haunted you're giving them life so of course they are going to follow you around if you raised them from the dead.

You're not human, you're a necromancer, you may have been human once, but not any more.

Each supernatural species can create more of themselves without procreating.

Lycans bite, Vampire drain you and give you their blood, necromancers can share their abilities through spells.

If you've been reading this book, chances are you've found a spell in there for granting a human power."

He explained as best he could, the boy was young, and if he didn't know these things it would be difficult to take in.

"At the moment your power is limited by your knowledge, the more you learn the stronger you'll become."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 pm

His brows furrowed.

He didn't understand this.

He...had bought things back to life? Ostanki and every other zombie he had ever seen stumbling around were a product of powers that he didn't know about residing inside of himself?

"Necromancer..."

The man began shaking his head.

"No. Can't be. Only human." How could he be anything but a human? He was just a simple human; twenty nine years old, tall, blond, blue eyes. All normal traits for a human. That's all he was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:35 pm

"Alyosha, I am older than you can comprehend, I am not wrong when I tell you that you are definitely not human.

If you can't accept the facts then I can't show you what you can do.

I may not be a necromancer myself but I have more access to their materials than anyone you are going to meet.

If there is one thing I can not stand it is seeing potential being wasted, in time you could learn many things, summoning spirits, raising the dead completely, not just zombies but you could restore a person to their completed form.

Study hard and you could even learn divination and alchemy."

Belial sighed softly as he ran a hand through his hair, dealing with ex-humans was difficult.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:44 pm

He inhaled slowly, hugging the book closer to his chest.

Older than he could imagine? Right, if he was speaking the truth he was a Demon. Not a Demon; the Demon. The first to Fall.

Of course he would be old. Of course he would know so much.

He had told him he was a Necromancer. What reason would he have to lie about it? He was a Necromancer.

But all those powers that Belial was listing off...

He didn't want that. There was so much power; so much that could change the world. If he could bring one person back to life, people would hear about it and everyone would demand he bring someone back to life.

They'd exploit his power and he didn't want that.

He shook his head again. "I do not want so much power."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:49 pm

"You're afraid?"

Belial muttered softly as he looked over the boy, it was surprising to see a necromancer that didn't want power.

They were usually studious, they wanted to learn and with that knowledge came their power, that was why so many necromancers dealt with Demons.

Demons were one of the few creatures that could transfer and lend out their abilities.

"Fair enough, but at least learn to control the power you already have."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:05 pm

He wanted to learn.

God, he wanted to learn. He wanted to know so much about the world.

But he didn't want so many powers that could be used against him. He had been used before and he had escaped that and vowed it would never happen again. Learning all these new powers was a sure fire way of people wanting to use him again.

He didn't want that.

He was torn between learning and being used or not learning but being safe.

It was a difficult decision for the Rus.

"I will be careful with what I read out." He wouldn't stop reading, but he wouldn't read out loud much.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Belial looked over the boy, he was going to keep reading from that book regardless of what he said.

"Come with me, I have something that might help you."

He muttered, offering his hand to the boy, if Alyosha was going to continue then he had to know what he was doing.

"If you want to learn properly I can help you, you wont find a better teacher than me on this subject and most necromancers would disembowel themselves for the chance to be mentored by me."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Something that might help him?

He wanted to reach forwards and take the man's hand, but he was unsure. Didn't Demons always want something in return for their help?

What would this Demon want of he let him help him?

Would he be willing to give what he wanted?

The more he thought about it, the more nervous he became.

He needed to make a decision. Would he go through with it and just accept Belial's help? Or would he just ignore him and ask him to leave?

The Necromancer inhaled slowly, trying to make a decision.

Eventually he reached out to take the Demon's hand. He wanted the help and he would pay whatever price it took to receive that help.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 pm

"Close your eyes and hold your breath."

Belial waited until the boy had done so before teleporting, disappearing from the room.

They reappeared in the Demon's bedroom, Coilean was gone, he had given the Lycan the rest of the afternoon to himself.

He released the boys hand after he was steady on his feet and moved over to one of his many bookshelves, each one holding rare and ancient volumes of books in various languages.

"Your spell book is in Latin, it is going to contain complex spells that do quite powerful things."

The demon plucked up two different books, one was not too the old and the other was only a little newer than the one that the necromancer held.

"Here."
He handed both of them to the boy.
"I don't need either of those, you can have them."

One book was a Latin to English translating guide and the other another handwritten spell book, only this one was written in Russian.

Necromancers were spread all over the world so their spell books came in a variety of languages if you could get your hands on them.

"The spells in that book wont be as powerful, but it is somewhere to begin I suppose before you try to take on ancient Latin texts."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:55 pm

He did as he was told, eyes sliding shut and his chest stilling as he stopped breathing.

When he felt them porting, his stomach lurched violently.

He staggered when they landed in the man's room, grasping onto the bedpost with one hand while he clutched his book to his chest and bent over to empty the contents of his stomach.

Oh God.

How could the Demon do that?

He looked up at the man through his fringe when he held out two books for him.

He had really carried on like it was nothing? That's ridiculous. He felt sick to his stomach and the mess now on the floor proved that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Summon   An Accidental Summon Empty

Back to top Go down

An Accidental Summon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next