Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Sweet Sugarcube

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:32 am

Sable, just being only Sable with both Crow and Ace pushed back dropped his arms to his side and walked around her to go inside. He liked helping people. But if he couldn't help himself with his own personality disorder he doubt he could have with her. Ace would simply laugh at her before going inside and Crow... well Crow would play with the new founded personality. But not sable, he was disappointing, upset, he thought she would be stronger then that.

"I was wrong..." The though echoed through his head.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:40 am

there was a sudden lack of warmth and safe presence, and it shocked her a lot a sudden, the lack of presence was abrupt enough it made her hesitate.

suddenly, pain shot through her head, and she suddenly moved to clutch it as her knees gave out.
she was aware that this would happen on occasion, but it was rare...only when she panicked severely.

she bit her lip hard, going straight through it and scrunched her eyes shut as she battled inside her head. it was her body....not the other side...

she let out a hissing roar as she hunched over....she wouldn't loose. not to this.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:58 am

Sable stopped walking and turned around. He wanted to at least make sure shed be okay...
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 pm

her eyes changed color, going vivid yellow and looking distinctly cat like as her transformations shone through slightly, the other personalities rooted in this ability

she rested her hands on the ground as her shoulders hunched and her nails turned to claws. she curled her fingers in, and dug them through the ground as her back arched and fur rippled along her skin before turning back to normal

her features also warped slightly as well, face elongating into an muzzle and back again, ears changing shape and general form shifting as she wrestled with herself

her roars were more animistic as she writhed from the sheer agony of the half transformations.

eventually however, they began to settle and the fur stayed in place, now having fully transformed into a cougar, and was now laying across the floor and panting, twitching slightly
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Sable stared for a moment an emotionless look plated on hiss face. Soon after he called to her in a monotone voice "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 pm

she turned back to human, and leaned against a wall holding her head

fuck me sideways that hurts! *holds her head between her hands* bloody hell......holly shit and any other curse you can think of.........

her expression was almost comical, but it was easy to see she was back to normal
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Sable smiled slightly but shunned himself for being amused by it. "So you're better now?" He approached her holding his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 pm

she took the hand with one of her, keeping the other to her forehead

besides having the mother of all migraines, yeah....i'm good.....sorry about that....doesn't happen often. can usually suppress it

she winced slightly but removed her hands from her face and sighed
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 am

"Are you going to be okay?" Sable asked her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:42 pm

yes. i will be. *begins to recompose herself* it's only happened twice before. once when i first got my transformation ability, and second time after.....after an incident. won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 am

"I would hope not" Sable smiled sympathetically. "A pretty lady such as you shouldn't fall victim to an illness such as that."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:14 am

she let out a bark of laughter

i'm neither pretty nor a lady. *chuckles* still don't understand why you decide to hang around me for that matter....most would have ran by now.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:46 am

"Now don't say that. You're a very pretty lady. And well. I don't run" He shrugged and smiled smugly almost feeling like his counterpart Crow.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:55 pm

valora just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

pretentious

she chuckled lightly, and gently cuffed him across the head, sticking her toungue out.

with all the interaction with Sable and Lilim, she was was easing back out of her cold shell again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sugarcube
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3