Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Sweet Sugarcube

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:31 pm

*chuckles quietly* if last night was anything to go by, you aren't lying

as she smiled, it was tiny and just about there, but it was genuine.
she also just looked exhausted, like life had taken one to many things from her and that she just couldn't keep running forwards any more
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 am

"Of course not. Why would I lie to you hm?" He kissed her cheek again making her way down to her neck. HE chuckles lightly. Even if the girl and him weren't soul mates he would still let the motions flow as they came. It would do no good trying to fight it.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:45 pm

she struggled to keep her mind away form a darker path, and nearly lost it, but the kisses trailing down her neck distracted her again

hmm~

she let out a low grumble of appreciation and ran her hand through his hair, reaching up to it, and felt herself relax even more....but never completely

thank you......for listening, you and a few others, your sister included, are very patient to listen to me and to actually help me......never had that before. *chuckles and grins*
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 am

"You just need to get your mind off things." Sable nuzzled the side of Valoras neck with his nose. He was enjoying the comfort of a women right now. Women were so gentle, so fragile but yet so strong at the same time.

"BE prepared to be helped a lot around here. Im a restless kind of guy only rarely will you find me cooped up my dorm room. I don't even remember the last time Ive slept." And it was true. Because the last time he slept he passed out as Ace and woke as Crow slwoly regaining himself through out the day. Other then that he never did stop moving. He enjoyed seeing sights, seeing views that no one else got to see cause they were too busy with rest. He loved being constantly awake and if it came day time he'd simply explore what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 am

she chuckled again, leaning into the touch slightly and closed her eyes

neither can i....not one for sleeping much.....to paranoid. besides.....exploring is much more fun than sleeping.

she idly traced patterns against Sable's arms, quietly thinking about everything and nothing.

so why are you here? just wondering around?

she looked up and looked at Sable, enjoying how the light from the moon played on his features
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

Sable nodded at her words. Exploring was MUCH more fun then sleeping. In his mental state when he slept all he got were nightmares or just plain nothingness. Last times he has slept was because he got bored, got drunk and passed out. He hated how such a beauty of a girl could have such a hard past life, yet again enjoyed it,, the fact that she could have survived it meant she was a very strong person. He cheeks slightly flustered at the couch of her fingers skimming his arm.

"Well Ive already explained while IO was here at the school. Why I'm here at the stables? That's another story. I grew up in the country. We had a farm and I had a beauty of a horse, his name was Sugarcube, with white fur that seemed to sparkle like sugar crystals and eyes so blue the sky grew jealous" He smiled reminiscing about his childhood. The times before he became like he was. Before his mental illness before his father pushing him to be stronger. When life was just so simple and easy as a child.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:45 am

she smiled

i remember......many many years ago when i was only twenty years old.....god that was a long time ago, but any way.....i had this beautiful black stallion, Shay that i came ridding in on....he would always lash out at others, nearly taking the fingers off of other that tried to get near him. however, when i got near, it didn't flinch. he looked over at me, and then came over and nuzzled my hand instead of trying to bite it off. everyone was shocked. he had just been turned, so he was tempremental. but he chose me, and has stood by my side ever since. he's very intelligent and protective of me. the fact he hasn't done anything to you yet show's that he trusts you....which is a hard thing to get. but yeah...pver the years, whenever i felt alone or just didn't want to be around others, i'd sleep in the stables with him. he's my best, non-vampire, friend

looking over, she saw that Shay had actually gone over to his pen to rest...she had pushed him hard before, and she smiled as the horse rolled its eyes at her and huffed....she could have sworn she saw a smirk or something like it
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:04 am

"Ah..." Sable smiled. "Well I wouldn't trust me if I were him, unless he knows something about me I dont" Sable laughed knowing that that actually could be very true.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:09 am

hell...Shay probably knows more about me than even i know.....wouldn't surprise me if he did.

she smiled at Shay before looking up at Sable and lightly kissed his cheek....she just felt an urge to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:36 am

sable nuzzled her again after feign the warmth of her lips against his cheek. He would stay with her until they had to depart for the day.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 am

she looked forwards again, and watched the horizon.

so....if it's not to personal, how did you get the different personalities? each time i meet you, i feel a shift in your energies and the way you hold yourself and the likes.....you appear to have a brutal side....a calm and quiet side....and a joker's side....

she found this interesting, and wanted to know more about Sable
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 am

Sable nodded. "I don't know actually. I think it was when I got my transformation power to a Cerberus. After I did it got drunk and woke up so confused. I had forgotten most everything before that and when I wasn't paying attention I would black out and end up some where different. Ace wasn't so bad... but Crow... When I black out and woke There would be blood everywhere and it was... His doing."

Sable tried to keep himself from thinking about all the monstrosities Crow had done. Always waking up in blood. Or under a dead body, or in a bed next to a dead naked women who lay on the floor. Not know what sleazy motel he was in. Ace though, Ace wasn't so bad. All he did was joke. Everything was a great big joke. Ace would walk by orphanages to laugh at their pain. Sable didn't enjoy the ones sharing his mind, but he knew there was no way to rid them. He preferred calm, collective, not psychopathic.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:53 am

she leaned back against Sable and nodded, smiling gently

i understand. well, they're all a part of you.....so, i love all of them

her eyes widened after she spoke and turned to look at the side

a little flustered and with a blush she began speaking again

u-um...well, i guess i've got a similar situation...just not as bad. i can transform into a large wolf or a cougar...they're two very different creatures. i'll have moments when i just want to be alone and then there are times i want to be around my friends and family....feeling a need to be with a Pack in a sense
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 am

Sable smiled at her word of loving all three. Hes stroked her hair listening to her words.

"Really? You wont be as bad as me though right?" HE chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 am

growled in appreciation...she loved her hair being stroked

as far as i know.....i don't think so......but it could still happen for all i know. might just need a certain trigger, but i can't forsee anything as it stands. but yeah.....

she looked back up again

mumbled quietly and looked to the side with he eyes

and i wasn't lying either......about what i said.......
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 am

Sable chuckled lightly and planted a kiss on her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 am

her blush deepened slightly, and looked back down again, this time just curling up into him and resting against him....he really did feel safe and warm
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 am

Sable pulled her closer hugging her tighter. "The sun.. I'll rise soon. Shall we depart until next time?" Sable nearly choked on his words. He didn't want to leave this, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:00 am

as the words 'sun' and 'rising' along with 'soon' were put into once scentence, she went ridged and eyes went very wide as her breathing suddenly escelated and dark memories flashed through her head

Shay lifted his head, a concerned and slightly panicky glance thrown at Valora and Sable
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 am

"Hey! Dont panic there's still quite a while before it come up" Sable rubbed her shoulder in hope of snapping her out of it. HE leaned forward laying a kiss on the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 am

she barely heard or felt him, eyes hazed over with memories of being burnt alive, held to a steak in the noonday sun after being starved and torn at by werewolves

the smell of burnt flesh

sounds of screams

jeers from family

felt like an eternity

heat

red red red red red red red!!!!!!!

she began shaking her head and backing into Sable, curling up and holding her head in her hands as she shook

nononononononononononononononono!!!!!! she chanted over and over, her eyes still wide
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 am

Sable sighed. He stood pick her up with him. He knew she wasn't but steps away from becoming exactly like him. Something he didn't want for this girl. On his way out he lightly pet Shay trying to assure the horse that he would take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 am

she felt herself slipping again

she tried desperately to hold on, but she felt tears running down her face...not normal tears..but blood ones....she also felt a manic grin beginning to spread across her face

she's nearly lost herself again
Back to top Go down
Sable LaCorvus

Sable LaCorvus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 am

When Sable made way out of the stable he pulled her close to the school, proping her up on her feet he shook her. "You are not gonna end up like me you understand. The sun ISNT out. Knock it off. You dont want the pain and grieve that comes with have a violent alter. You DONT wanna wake up in a pool of blood."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 am

her head hung low for a moment, shoulders shaking

dark memeories swirled in her head pooling together and merging

she let out a small eerie chuckle before saying two words

too late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sugarcube   Sweet Sugarcube - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sugarcube
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next