Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Vengeance is sweet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:05 am

It had been about two weeks since his run in with Zakhar and he was out for revenge, his wounds were completely healed, the carving in his chest had even faded away.

A smirk tugged at the Elf's lips he had so much planned for the wolf, now all he had to do was catch his prey.

Tyrael had been camping out in the forest, he was well stocked with all the equipment he needed slung over his shoulder in a rucksack.

He lay up in a tree his eyes and ear much more keen now that he was in his element, is Zakhar entered the woods he would know, and the Lycan would not be able to sense his presence here.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:09 am

Zakhar had been running around the fields for the better part of the morning.

Now he had burned off a lot of energy, he had decided he was going to take a nice calming walk through the trees.

Shifting back, he stretched his arms above his head and padded into the forest.

He could smell the fresh scent of nature and the gentle breeze blowing through the trees played with his hair.

Today was a good day for him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:18 am

Tyrael's pointed ears twitched, the piercings that had been torn out had been redone and he had found the rings that Zakhar had thrown away, replacing them to their rightful place.

He could sense the Lycan close, his keen Elven eyes zoomed in on his prey, a grin spread across his lips slowly, the Lycan was already bare for him, how lovely.

Nothing would be left to chance this time, he'd hunt down Zakhar like he would any other Lycan that they were capturing.

He pulled his crossbow from his back and took aim at the Lycan, first order of business, subdue the beast.

Tyrael closed one eye and took aim, each bolt in his crossbow was attached to a thin but nearly unbreakable metal cable and each cable was attached to a metal ring which the Elf wore around his fingers, Zakhar was in for a shock.

Silently he fired all five rounds into the Lycan's back, as soon as they made contact he touched his fingers to the rings on his hands and sent an immensely strong electric current through each ring.

The shocks were conducted down the wires and into the metal bolts which were now embedded deep in the Lycan's skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 am

The Lycan jerked when the bolts embedded themselves in his back, crying out in shock.

What the Hell was tha-

He gave a loud scream when the electricity flowed through him.

Zakhar went down like a tonne of bricks, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:29 am

Tyrael chuckled and jumped down from his perch in the tree, he was amongst the elements now and could keep his electricity flowing for a good long while.

Slowly he walked towards the Lycan, winding the wire around his palm as the current continued to subdue the wolf.

"Well well, looks like I caught myself a mutt, fancy that."

He purred his words as he knelt down beside Zakhar, grabbing the man by the chin and forcing him to look him in the eye.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Zakhar."

He grinned brightly down at the wolf before dropping his rucksack on the ground beside him.

The Lycan was subdued, now to make sure he stayed that way.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:34 am

His eyes narrowed a little when he heard footsteps.

His mind immediately turned to a Hunter being after him. What had he done to deserve this? Unless the Hunter was just going after any Lycan. They'd get a nice price for any Lycan.

Lino! The boy better be safe. If some Hunter had caught his boy and gone running off with him, may God have mercy on them because he sure as Hell wasn't going to.

When Tyrael jerked his chin upwards, the Lycan sagged in relief. No Hunter. Lino was safe.

"You're looking well, Tyrael. Has your wrist recovered?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 am

His grin turned to a smile as he gave the Lycan a nod.

"My wrist is perfect, it's amazing what a week or two in the woods will do to an Elf."
Just like their first meeting, back to false niceties.

He moved to bind the Lycan's hands and feet in simple knots, he would change those in a moment but for now he wanted to be able to lay off the electricity but still have the Lycan stuck.

Tyrael left the bolts embedded in Zakhar's back, those could be fun later.

The Elf pulled off his own shirt and sat down cross legged in front of the Lycan.

"As you can see your name has gone completely, I suppose you have no claim over me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:46 am

"That's good. I was worried that with so much abuse it had gotten from the cross that it'd be permanently damaged."

He gave the Elf a false smile in return.

One minute they were nice to each other, the next they were attempting to dominate each other. This relationship was odd but rather amusing to observe, even if he was a participating partner in said relationship.

He didn't fight when his his wrists and ankles were bound. He didn't have it in him at the moment with the currents of electricity running through him.

"Come here and I can fix that for you."

His lip twitched. "I guess you aren't as much of a slut as I thought you were. No other names carved into your skin? It seems all you give is empty threat."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:54 am

"I was too, it took a lot longer than expected for it to heal, I suppose if I were any other species chances would be that it would have been permanently damaged."

He was lucky, Elves may not have healed as quickly as Vampire or Lycan but if they were in the woods they would recover from almost anything fairly well.

Tyrael cut off the electricity, but held the wires firmly in his hand in case the Lycan decided to act up.

"I'm fine thank you, I think I prefer my chest mark free, you probably disagree with that sentiment given your obvious love for scars, though my thoughts are probably a little vain I'll admit."

He replied, his free hand gesturing idly to the Lycan's scratched up body.

"No promiscuity never really was my forte, though it was by no means an empty threat at the time. I would've done it but I was a little... disinterested in sex after our little rumble."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:00 am

"Then it's a good thing you're an Elf isn't it?"

Zakhar's eyes slid shut and he gave a little sigh when the electricity finally cut off. "I'm sure I've said this before, but if you want to try E-stim, I'd tone down the voltage a little. I dont think many people can get aroused by shocks that powerful."

The Lycan smiled brightly. "Yes, scars do look beautiful on unmarked skin." He gave a little shrug. "I was human when I received most of my scars myself. Humans scar far too easily. One bear attack and my face is scarred forever."

The Russian man shook his head a little. "That's a shame; I quite enjoyed our little rumble."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:10 am

"Perhaps you're right, perhaps I will have to be a little more conservative with the electricity, I wouldn't want to fry you before we've even begun to have fun."

He muttered as his eyes trailed the five bolts which lay embedded deeply in the Lycan's skin.
"Speaking of which, I don't think we need these anymore."

And with that the Elf leaned over and yanked out each of the bolts roughly, moving his head down to lap up the blood that leaked from each wound.

He allowed his tongue ring to delve into each hole, the taste of burning flesh sweeping over his tongue as he did so.

Tyrael pulled back and licked the Lycan's blood from his lips, he was a vegetarian but in situations like these he made exceptions.

"I don't doubt that you did, you had the pleasure of exploring part of my body that no one else has before, an accomplishment to add to your belt I am sure.
But you see, I like being the dominant one and now that I have you here will me I think it is my turn."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:19 am

"Yes, it'd be such a shame if you kill me before things get interesting."

Zakhar gave a soft hiss when the first bolt was yanked out. He hadn't expected it. He moaned when the Elf's tongue passed over the wounds, back arching into the hot, wet touch a little.

More moans sounded when he felt the silver burn him.

"I did? Well then, I hope that experience was educational. Did I disappoint? Were you expecting something better than what you received?" His tone stayed casual and light, his lips curled into a pleasant half smile.

His turn, huh? This could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:27 am

Tyrael moved to unzip his rucksack, pulling out a long length of rope and getting to his feet, walking around Zakhar, inspecting him before kneeling down behind him as he began to bind the wolf.

"I was slightly disappointed, it's always a shame when someone has to resort to strangulation to get me off."

He replied as he busily tied the wolf with a series of complex knots.

Choking him was a sure way to get Tyrael to climax however since he was always only half conscious when it happened the experience was dulled down as he was left in a groggy state.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am

He laid still as the Elf bound him better, eyes sliding shut as he felt the rope slide over his skin.

"I'll have to find new ways to get you off in the future. Next time there will be a thorough exploration. I'll be doing a lot of experimenting."

He had been thinking over what he could do the next time he dominated the Elf. It had been a rather common thought as of late. He caught himself picturing different scenarios numerous times a day.

If the thoughts weren't so arousing or amusing, he probably would have started to get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:42 am

The rope slid around both his thighs individually, under his chest and over his arms as well as around his neck, the bindings around his legs felt loose but then he threw the end of the rope over a thick tree branch.

He deliberately chose one that definitely would not break no matter how much the Lycan thrashed about.

"Today is all about experimentation."
He murmured and he heaved on the rope, hoisting the lycan into the air, suspending him in a gyaku ebi binding.

He smiled at his handy work, the wolf was suspended at his waist height, he knelt down and spun the Lycan around to face him.

"Comfortable?"
He asked with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:46 am

"Let the experiments begin, then. I'm very curious about what you have planned."

His eyes flickered down to the rucksack. "You came prepared. Were you anticipating meeting me again so much that you kept toys with you?"

Zakhar gave a soft grunt when he was hoisted up into the air. It definitely wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world.

The Lycan gave a pseudo-friendly smile. "I've been more comfortable but this isn't anything to complain about."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 am

"Actually yes, I have been planning this ever since you tore that first earring out, they healed up nicely by the way, I decided I was attached to the piercings and decided to get them redone."

He replied, moving his head to dangle the silver cross at the Lycan's eye level without getting too close, he didn't want Zakhar tearing them out again with his teeth.

"I apologize if you don't like the chosen venue, but I am more powerful out in the woods, I didn't want you getting the upper hand again.
Plus isn't the view lovely."

He mused, spinning the Lycan around so he could observe their surrounds.

He grinning softly the thought of another Lycan running by and seeing Zakhar being fucked by him amused him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:02 am

"So long? I hope I'm not disappointed then. You've had two weeks to plot and plan."

His eyes ran over the earring being dangled in front of him.

"Very nice. I've been thinking about getting an earring. Since you love them so much, perhaps you'd be able to help with that?" He arched a brow up at the Elf.

He stared ahead as he was span, thankful that he didn't have motion sickness. Being span around could induce quite bad nausea in some people.

"Yes, you're right. The view is absolutely lovely. I always did like doing sessions out in natural environments. I just don't feel a connection with the wood and concrete of most dungeons. You're the same, da?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:12 am

"If all goes well we should both be very satisfied with the outcome of today, you've already proved yourself to be quite the masochist so today should be no problem for you."

He replied with a gentle chuckle as he gazed down at the man.
"An earring huh?"
Tyrael muttered and looked over the Lycan's face and ears.
"Much smaller than mine but I think a piercing would look good."

With that thought in mind he reach up and carefully took the small stud that sat close to the tip of his ear out.

Leaning over he stabbed the metal point through the Lycan's ear and placed the plug on the end when he managed to push it through.

He didn't use a needle, nor did he heat it, he simply stabbed the earring into his ear.

"There, I have plenty so you can have one of mine."
He replied with a fake warm smile, that earring was made of silver like the rest of them, no doubt it would hurt like a bitch soon as it kept burning.

"I heal fast out here, my tolerance and stamina are higher out here too, so being out in the woods makes my sessions better."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:18 am

"I always strive to please." Zakhar grinned and titled his head. "If you're so intent on dominating me, perhaps I should call you Master through this session; act like a good little Slave."

He had no qualms with being dominated by the Elf.

In fact, he was quite looking forwards to the experience.

The Lycan inhaled sharply, eyes clenching shut when the stud was pushed through his ear.

Let being the Slave start now. "Thank you for the earring, master." The burning he could deal with. The burning was turning him on. He could smell his flesh burning away.

"I'll have to remember that for next time."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:26 am

A smirk graced his lip at Zakhar's suggestion of calling him 'Master' it was certainly not something he objected to.

His slender fingers trailed across the Lycan's jawline, stroking the area below the man's newly pierced ear.

His long ran over the new ring, the stud in his tongue trailing over the already burning flesh before trailing down the man's neck.

"Let's start with something a little bit challenging for me, we will see how well I can control my electricity output."

His hands slid down the Lycan's chest, the tips of his fingers pressing against Zakhar's nipples, an electric currently began to flow through them, rather mild to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:31 am

He moaned softly when the tongue bar ran over his skin, burning a path down his neck.

Zakar gave a low moan, head tilting back when he pressed his fingers to his nipples, writhing a little when the electrical currents began to flow.

"This is what I meant, Master. You'd be good at e-stim if your practised."

He could feel himself getting more and more aroused as the man continued to shock him.

The Lycan gave a shaky breath.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 am

Tyrael leaned his face in closer, taking the earring into his mouth and giving it a slightly tug.

"Well, I will just have to practice on you, wont I?"
He muttered as he bit into the Lycan's neck, intent on leaving his own mark on the man.

His hands slid down Zakhar's body as the current continued to flow, increasing in strength as his hands smooths across the curve of his pelvis and under to grasp onto his balls.

He gave them a mild squeeze as his electricity increased again, nothing overly painful at the moment but Zakhar would definitely be feeling it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:39 am

"Please do. I'm just a toy for you to use as you wish, Master."

He moaned softly and arched his neck, offering more of his throat to the Elf. He knew the Slave act and he knew it well. Complete submission. Offer everything you have to give to your Master.

His body arched when Tyrael's hands slid down his body, giving a loud moan when he squeezed his balls.

The Lycan's eyes slid shut as he moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:46 am

His lips ran across the man's neck, he liked the obedience that Zakhar had, how easily he slipped into this role, clearly he had been a submissive before.
He bit into the man's throat, sucking on the skin caught between his teeth until he was left with a nice dark mark right on the middle of his neck for the world to see.

"Does this feel good, Zakhar?"
He cooed softly as he licked one of his fingers and pushed it into the man.

He sent small jolts of electricity through the man, again the voltage was only mild as he sent it out in pulses as he moved is finger around inside him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vengeance is sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance is sweet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next