Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Great Escape

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

"I would've let you use the bathroom, but you didn't ask.
We both know why you did that, and it wasn't because I had refused you access to the bathroom."

She replied, shooting him a stern look, he had done it to piss her off, as payback for putting him in there in the first place.

Her eyes fell to the scar on his chest and she sighed softly, he was so spiteful regardless of how his actions effected him.

"You know I could heal that for you, completely."
She added, she had healed Zakhar's silver burns, she could do the same thing for Coilean, though she highly doubted that the stubborn Lycan would let her.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm

His lips curled up into a little smirk.

Well, at least she was under no false pretences. She knew that he was a spiteful bastard and she knew that he would look for every chance to piss her off.

Good.

She wouldn't be living in the hopes that he would calm down and start acting like a good boy. He would be like this for as long as she wanted to keep him. Plain and simple.

He snorted loudly. "Pass. God knows what else you'll want from me if you do that."

He had learned pretty quickly that if she did something, she wanted something in return. He wasn't willing to be put in any more debts because she wanted to do something for him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 pm

She shrugged slightly.
"Fine then, just trying to be pleasant, though me being nice to you seems to bite me in the ass most of the time.

I save your life from your own idiocy and you try to kill me after forcing me into a situation where you fucked me.

I beginning to think that I should have just let you bleed out in that store room."

The Demon scoffed softly and stood up, walking away from his cage, she sat down at her desk, taking out a notebook as she began writing.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:01 pm

"Yeah, I'm beginning to think that was for the best, too."

Life would have been so much easier if he had died back in the store room.

But he would have also missed out on a couple things. He wouldnt have been able to go back to Ciro. He wouldn't have been able to start making things right with Zeke and Moe. He wouldn't have been able to meet Cinaed and Luka...

The more he thought, the less hostile his mood became.

He curled up in a corner of his cage, staring down at the floor.

If he had died, he would have left so much behind him. There was so much that he had done since he had nearly died. Half of it was thanks to Belial. Belial had been the one to take him back home after he had healed him. Belial was the one that forced him into that clearing to face his family. Belial was the one that made him gather some of his closest friends together so he could see them.

A soft sigh slid past his lips.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Belial continued to write in her notebook rather quickly, noting down every action that the Lycan had done that warranted a debt to her.

He had carved his chest open, nearly killing himself to spite her, removing her mark.

She had saved his life by shedding her blood to heal his wound.

By himself he had tried to exorcise her.

He gathered a group of exorcists to kill her, trapping her inside a hexagram.

She had spared his life for trying to kill him.

The list went on, noting everything that he had done to wrong her, or that she had done for him that she would've demanded payment for.

Down the bottom of the list she wrote a simple sentence.

'Each unpaid debt listed above is now null and void'

Below that the Demon signed her name and rose from her seat. Belial unlocked the cage and handed him the note.

"I've never put so much effort into trying to claim someone, but I am not going to risk my well being or the well being of those I care for because I wanted to chase after you.

You're not worth losing what I have, not even I can conquer such blind hatred.

Get out, I'm done with you."

Once he had taken the note the Demon climbed back into her bed, pulling the blanket up over her and shutting off the television.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Coilean's brows furrowed when she passed him a piece of paper.

What was that?

His furrowed brows smoothed out as his eyes passed over the written words. Everything that had happened between them.

Everything leaned heavily against him. He had been a... Well, the only way to describe it was an absolute bastard.

He didn't realise he had done so much; been so hostile towards her. Sometimes he couldn't see how much of a bastard he had been until the proof of it was thrust right before him. Like now.

What had she done to deserve this hatred?

Nothing. Or at least, not enough for this hatred. He...was just being a spiteful brat.

And she was just forgiving him. Everything that they had done to each other was in the past. Nothing to look back on to hate. They were just...done.

Had anyone been that kind to him? Kind... Yes, she had been kind. She had been beyond kind. And he had shoved it back in her face like a spiteful little child.

Coilean sat in the cage, staring ahead silently for a long while before he finally moved. He slid out of the cage and padded towards the desk purposefully.

This was something that he couldn't just ignore. Her kindness went far beyond just kindness. She had to be insane to not have killed him after everything. And he had been blind to it all. A flaw that he really needed to work on.

He turned the paper over and began scrawling across the page.

The Lycan sighed softly before turning around and perching on the edge of the bed, leaning over to bury his face in her hair. Suddenly it felt like he could actually see. She wasn't the cruel, heartless Demon that he had seen her as. No, he was the cruel heartless one. She was just a woman looking for someone to stay with her. What had she said earlier? She wanted someone to love and to cherish; someone to curl up in a warm bed with.

And in her hopes of finding that in him, she had suffered so much. The least he could do was to give her what she wanted. He didn't feel that utter hatred and need to deny her what she wanted any more. He had been a bastard and he needed to fix that.

His lips pressed against her cheek, tongue lapping out in a 'puppy kiss', as he placed the paper down in front of her face.

And then he pulled back and moved to settle in his cage again. His cage.

Puppy crawling up onto bed with Mistress: yet to be punished for.
Coiléan O'Ceallaigh
I expect a contract written up by tomorrow evening. Goodnight Mistress

He had been a bastard and she had been nothing but kind. He had a lot to repay her for and he was going to repay her no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Belial lay in her bed, her eyes sliding shut as she drifted off into sleep, waking slightly to the sound of him rummaging around her room.

She was done with him, he could walk out and she would never see him again.

Since the first day she had met him he had been nothing but a pain, granted she had small victories against him, however more often than not she had been the one to lose because she had tried to defeat hatred with kindness and each time it had been thrown in her face.

Her eyes slid open slightly when she felt weight on her bed, what was the Lycan upto, one last action to gloat over his victory?

Confusion filled her half-hooded eyes as he leaned over and licked her cheek, what had happened to the spiteful, cold man she had been speaking to moments before.

When he crawled off the bed her hand reached up to grasp the note he had placed in front of her, her eyes scanning over the words in shock.

She would have thought of this as the salt rubbing into the wound, him mocking her if it weren't for the fact that she could hear him crawling back into the cage.

He was serious, he was submitting to her, but why, after everything she had given him a 'get out of jail free' card, she let him go, unpunished for his crimes.

A soft smile graced her lips, he had chosen this for himself, that was what she had wanted, he was granting her wish.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm

His eyes slid shut as he leaned back against the back bars of the cage.

He had given up. She had won. She would get what she wanted because he had been a total dick and it took her showing him exactly what he had done to prove that.

A small smile quirked his lips when he heard the rustle of paper as she pulled his note closer.

She wasn't getting up and forcing him out of his cage and out of her room. That was a good sign. Had he pleased her with that or was she just so shocked that she couldn't react?

He was shocked himself.

What had made him submit like that? He didn't know. But he couldn't back out now. He had agreed to it and was just awaiting her contract.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:31 pm

"Goodnight, Coilean."

She muttered softly, he had wished her the same thing in his note, the small pleasantry showed a few things, that she was allowing him to stay even after telling him to leave and that she accepted his note, accepted him.

When she awoke in the morning she would write up their contract, already knowing what it had to include.

However Coilean was not accustomed to this lifestyle so she wanted to ease his mind by including every small detail so he knew exactly what he could expect from her.

A smile set across her lips as she nestled into her blanket, everything she had been through in the last couple of weeks was not for nothing after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Escape
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5