Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Great Escape

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:24 pm

He had faced Belial's anger and he had faced his kindness. Or at least, attempts at kindness.

But he still didn't like what he saw.

He owed a debt to the Demon. Some day Belial would come to him to take his debt from him. And then some. But until then Coilean had a plan. He had found himself attached to the phone since the night after the Full Moon calling as many true exorcists as he could.

They needed to send Belial back to Hell. And if they couldn't then they would trap him for as long as they could.

He had called them all out to China. There they could make preparations in one of the large uninhabited areas and wait in peace. They had to.

The Lycan strolled purposefully towards a large shack in the middle of nowhere. He had been walking for the better part of two days to get to this area from a small village that he had driven into.

Was there anyone around yet? Or was he the first here?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 pm

The large shack was not uninhabited, inside a large group sat, some huddled in groups, talking in hushed tones, whilst others sat alone with their noses in their books, hands grasping onto all manners of holy and magical objects.

Many of themselves debated over why they had been called here, of course, they all knew why, the question was more, why now?

If the Demon they sort to exorcise had been on the Earth for so long what was it that had put all of this into motion.

Doubts spread through the room like wild fire.

"Coilean."
A young woman called to him from the door way, at least, she looked young, ages always were deceiving.

She was not that much younger than the Lycan, though her appearance was similar to that of a child.

"They are growing restless."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 pm

His lips pressed together as he approached the girl at a slightly hurried speed.

"It has been a long while." He bowed his had to press a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I apologise for summoning you all here."

He slid past her after brushing back her hair gently. Exorcists stuck together. Exorcists were like family.

"We are here to exorcise the Lord Belial." He had told no one who they were going to be fighting. If he had, most of them wouldn't have been sitting around in the shack at the moment.

He stood silently after that, watching fear, panic and hatred blossom on each and every face in the room. Any Exorcist worth their salt knew who Belial was and how powerful he was.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:47 pm

The room fell silent in an instant as they all looked toward one another, they had been told they were exorcising an old Demon, not the Demon.

Belial was the first, they all knew that well enough, the Demon who molded Lucifer into what he now was. The second father of Satan.

"Coilean, you've called us here for a suicide mission."

Called a voice from the crowd as disbelief and doubt spread through the room.

"What makes you think Belial is on Earth, surely if that were the case we would know about it."

A man stood, facing the Lycan, a large scar running down his jaw and along his chest.

His eyes narrowed at Coilean as many other muttered, agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:54 pm

"All who wishes to leave may leave now."

He gestured to the door behind him.

His eyes swept across the crowd before settling on the scarred man. One hand moved to undo the buttons of his shirt, pushing it open to reveal the scarred flesh of his chest.

"He has branded me. He wants me for his own. I am an Exorcists above most. I fear what he could do if he does take me as his. Even in Death I will not be safe from him. So our only option is to send him to his Death."

They needed to exorcise him.

He needed all of them to do this. Each and every exorcist in this room needed to gather their power together to fight this Demon.

"I wouldn't have called you here if it wasn't important, Brothers."

His eyes turned to the doors and a sad look filled his silver eyes. "We are minus Giacinto and Aodh for this. We need all the power we can get without them." They both had family to care for now. Neither of them could afford this suicide mission like he could.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:04 pm

The same child-like girl stood in front of the door, glaring at anyone who looked as if they were going to rise from their seats and leave.

"Sit down Fredrick, he would not have called us here if he wasn't one hundred percent sure, foolish man."

The girl scolded him and the scarred man sat back down silently.

"We've battled together many times before Coilean, if you think we can beat him then me and all those in my coven will be by your side."

Mia smiled at him, the girl looked like a child despite her age, one of the unlucky few to have been turned into a Vampire before maturing.
Something that many Vampire couples who could not have children of their own would do, turn a human child.

The effects were normally disastrous, but she had survived and dedicated her life to being an exorcist, a religious girl and all those in her coven studied the holy arts as well.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:09 pm

"We will need all our powers."

His gaze turned to her before it swept over everyone else in the room. "We will need to remove all stops."

The Lycan's silver gaze lowered to the ground. "Some may die." He was almost certain that there would be deaths involved in this. If Belial was going down, he would take as many as he could down with him.

"If anyone here is not fully devoted to bringing down Belial then they need to leave. Now. I need absolutely devotion for this."

After a few moments silence, the Lycan knelt to the ground and bowed, forehead touching the dirt floor. "Thank you for your help and co-operation, my Brothers."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Those in the room nodded and collected their belongings, they would be needing all of them for this exorcism.

Exorcists were like family, that much was true, and Coilean was in danger of being taken by the Lord of Demons.

Even worse, that same Demon was roaming around unchallenged in their world, how long would it be before Belial got bored of their world and sort to destroy it.

They had to destroy him first.

"If Belial is hunting you, we should begin immediately, it might not be long before he finds you here, we don't want to be caught unprepared."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 pm

He pushed himself up to a kneeling position and nodded.

"Yes, preparations should begin immediately." He didn't know if Belial was keeping tabs on him. He didn't know if he was watching where he went; preparing something for him.

The Lycan stood. "Preparations will need to start outside and then move inside for our safety."

He stalked towards the door. "I want a circle of hexagrams around the shack. All touching each other. Leave no gaps between them. One gap could leave room for a breach."

Coilean inhaled slowly. "And then I want salt circling the house, inside and out. Against each wall, across each windowsill. Every entrance and every wall. He can break walls. Just leaving it at windowsills and doorways isn't enough."

He wanted to take every precaution here.

"And after that we pray to each God that will hear us that we can do this and we will stay safe." This was scaring him. he had never performed an exorcism this big before.

"Go," he yelled, picking up his bag and rooting through it to find pain, chalk and salt. Anything that could draw on the Earth would work. They needed as much as they could.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Each and every occupant of the room rose and got to work, half of them heading outside to draw perfectly marked hexagrams into the Earth, the other half moved to place salt everywhere they could.

They needed to trap the Demon, as such everything needed to be flawless or they would risk letting him escape.

Once each task was completed to utter perfect each member set up small shrines within the house, praying to the many Gods which they served, muttering pleads for assistance and protection against the Devil they wished to send back to the pits of Hell.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Coilean had been helping with the drawing of the symbols on the Earth.

After all had been done, he walked around the shack, within the circle of salt, to make sure everything had been done right. There would be no flaws in this. They couldn't afford them.

And then, after he was certain everything was flawless, he began drawing markings on the inside walls of the shack. Protection wards. They wouldn't do much but they would help. They had helped in past exorcists.

Silently he thanked the exorcist that had taught him this; way back when he was human.

"And now we wait..." he murmured softly, gaze turning to the open door. Belial wouldn't be able to teleport straight into the shack. He would have to stay outside and if he wanted him, he would have to venture inside the circle of hexagrams and get himself caught.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Belial sat in his room as boredom gripped at him, he sighed softly and flicked through the pages of his book.

He wanted to be entertained tonight, he wanted a challenge, he wanted Coilean.

That thought brought a little smirk to his lips, the Lycan owed him a debt, perhaps it was time for him to claim that debt and have a little fun of his own.

He hadn't seen the man in a few days and as he searched for the man mentally he found himself being pulled further away then he had expected, Coilean was not at his apartment.

Belial found himself even more intrigued, vanishing from the room in an instant and appearing in the middle of no where, facing a dingy looking shack.

A soft chuckle left him as his eyes narrowed in on the salt marking the building, was the Lycan trying to hide from him.

"Coilean, are you hiding from me? Why don't you come out of there and play, I'm rather bored."

The Demon walked towards the house slowly as he called out for the man, moment by moment drawing closer to the marked ground which he had not noticed through the over grown grass.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Coilean held up a hand, silencing everyone as he listened.

He had heard someone approach. And when he heard the voice, he tensed up. Let the games begin.

The Lycan knelt next to Mia and pressed his lips to her ear. "I want everyone to begin silent exorcisms. When I step back inside, every one needs to put everything they have into a proper exorcism," he breathed, barely loud enough for her to hear.

She would make sure the message was spread.

He stared at her for a minute before standing, venturing towards the door, opening it, sliding through the crack and then closing it behind him.

"Good afternoon, Belial."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 pm

The Demon's grin widened slightly as Coilean stepped out of the house.

It was a rather odd place to find the Lycan and his mind became suspicious, what was the man planning on doing all the way out here.

He drew a likely conclusion, not something he particularly worried about, Coilean had tried to exorcise him in the past and all he had managed to do was give him a headache, hardly worth fretting over.

"Good afternoon, what a strange place to find you in, though I must admit, I am fond of China."

The Demon stepped forward again, unknowingly placing his feet inside the hexagram as he continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:58 pm

"It has been many years since I last came here. I missed it."

Whereas that was the truth, it wasn't his main reasoning for coming here.

His lips curled upwards into a pleasant smile as he leaned back against the wall. "Its just as beautiful as I remember it. I will have to make a point of coming back here a little more."

Just a little more and Belial would be caught.

He didn't glance down. He didn't smirk. He did nothing but wait.

A couple more steps and he could gloat. But until then he needed to be as casual as he could.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

Belial continued to step forward before he stopped, dead in his tracks.
The Demon could no longer move forward, barred by some invisible force.

His brow furrowed slightly before smoothing out as he looked more closely at the ground, noticing the markings between the long grass.

"Well now, this is inconvenient.
Though should I be flattered that you put in so much effort, Coilean?"

He asked, looking up at the exorcist as his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 am

A small smirk spread across his lips.

"We decided enough was enough," was his simple reply.

Exorcists had had enough with Belial's presence and they were going to fix that. Send him back.

He stepped back into the shack and began chanting, glancing back at all the other exorcists in the room.

Now was their time. Coilean didn't know how long it would take to exorcise Belial but everyone here was giving it their all. All of them were. Belial wouldn't last all that long with all of them chanting as one.

His silver gaze turned to Belial again.

Coilean wasn't bound. He wasn't at Belial's mercy. Right now he was safe to do this exorcism without worrying about the Demon being able to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:15 am

As instructed as soon as Coilean stepped back into the shack they all started chanting their exorcism as one, strong and in harmony.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis
incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta
diabolica...

Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te ... cessa
decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare...

Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ
salutis...

Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis
sancto et terribili nomine... quem inferi tremunt...
Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.
Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi
nos."

Latin was always the best for ridding the world of stronger Demons, it was the language which they had originally spoken.
There was only one language stronger for destroying them, Enochian, the language of the Angel's, however that was a secret held tightly by the Holy creatures, no others knew of it.

There they sat, chanting loudly, many of them grasping each other hands and clutching the Religious symbols.

Cease to deceive human creatures, and give to them the poison of eternal damnation to drink ...
Go away, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of human salvation.
Be humble under the mighty hand of God; tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and Terrible Name ... which causes hell to tremble ...

From the snares of the devil, deliver us, O Lord.
That Thy Church may serve Thee to serve the cause of liberty, we beseech Thee, hear us.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 am

The Demon's eyes narrowed "we" he had been so caught up in finding Coilean that he had barely payed any notice to the fact that there were any others inside of the building.

He focused, staring through the window, there was many of them, everything fell into place.

Coilean had gathered his exorcists for the soul purpose of destroying him.

The Demon growled as Coilean looked back at him.

In his anger the windows of the building shattered, spraying the people inside with shards of glass.

The Lycan would not be escaping him like this.

Belial cried out, clutching onto his head as he dropped to his knees.
The chanting was agony, they were trying to tear his very soul out of his body .
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 am

Coilean stared at the Demon silently.

This was the man he owed his life to. The man that had saved him instead of killing him. The man that he should be protecting right now.

His lips formed the words that the rest of the exorcists were chanting, his voice low, a dull whisper compared to the rest of the Exorcists loud, powerful words.

He had been the one to gather everyone together. He had been the one to show everyone the door if they weren't up for this. And yet he was the one having second thoughts about this.

No. He couldn't.

The Lycan's shoulders pushed back as his chanting gained volume and power. He wanted this demon out of his life.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 am

Belial's darkening purple eyes pierced the sharp silver of Coilean's, he hadn't expected this, he hadn't expected such cruelty from the man after he had been so lenient.

A deafening roar rippled from the Demon's mouth, the vibrations rattling the building to it's very foundations, causing the buildings walls to crack, breaking it apart, tearing the building into dust until all that was left was the exorcists, sitting with one another on the floor of the now non-existent building.

Each of them would now see the Demon in plain sight, black smoke billowed from his very being, his dark and hateful aura clearly visible around him.

Belial's grotesque demonic wings burst from his shoulders, his black hair lengthening until it pooled around him on the floor, his eyes completely engulfed in darkness.

"Enough of this foolishness, flee whilst you still have your pathetic lives."

The Demon snarled as his clawed arms wrapped around himself, his body trembling in the effort to keep himself in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 am

Coilean shook his head as he turned around to face the other Exorcists, words still forming on his lips.

They couldn't stop now. They were scared, they were probably going to die, but at least they had him trapped and at their mercy for once. They could do this. They had to do this.

His arms raised, gesturing for them to continue, to put more power into their chants.

With his back to the Demon he didn't have to look at him change shape. It was much easier to put ore power into his chants.

He wanted this Demon out of his life and by God he was going to do everything he could do make it happen. Belial would die here tonight. Others may fall in their attempts, but he was certain that tonight would be the death of the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:49 am

The Demon's void-like eyes bore into the man closest to him, one with a scar running down his body.

The man erupted, bursting into pieces like the building had done only moment before.

Belial's graze wavered, their chanting was effecting him and the pain that burned through his body in an attempt to tear him apart made it difficult for him to focus his power or even stay sitting upright.

He fell forward onto his hands and knee, coughing up dark crimson blood.

This situation was bad, and the only way of getting himself out of it would involve destroying most of China.

His eyes widened as he found another way of escape, one that hadn't been present to him before now.

"Brother!
These beings who think themselves worthy to judge me seek to kill me.
Come to my aid, deliver them the fate that they intended for me!
All but the Lycan, Coilean, his fate will be mine to decide."

Belial shouted his words over their chanting, his body shook as he was eaten at by the Holy words that mortals had stolen.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 am

The day had been just as boring for Achinoam as it had for Belial. Like his brother he had been laid out on a large leather couch in the room that had been given to him, his nose buried in an old book Belial had let him borrow.

Achinoam was Warrior, but he liked to keep himself well-read.

He was lost in the book when he heard the panicked voice of his brother.

Brother!
These beings who think themselves worthy to judge me seek to kill me.
Come to my aid, deliver them the fate that they intended for me!
All but the Lycan, Coilean, his fate will be mine to decide.

Belial was in trouble.

It took seconds to drop the Demon's book and find his Brother.

When he found himself in front of Belial, he was not the same man as he had been moments before. He wasn't wearing a simple tshirt and jeans. He was wearing the same ethereal robes he had descended to Earth in. Four large wings spread from his back, flapping occasionally to keep himself hovering, a large, flaming sword gripped in one hand.

How dare these people try to kill his Brother like this?

Seconds after he appeared, he pinpointed Coilean, his golden eyes glaring at the Lycan's back for a mere moment before he swooped forwards, killing all that was in his path with one fell swoop of his sword, baring down on these people like Death itself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:04 am

Those who were chanting only got louder as the Demon shouted, many of them staring wide eyed at the Demon in horror, in this form he truly was frightening, just like how their books had depicted a Fallen.

Few of them who truly knew of the Demon's story furrowed their brows as the creature spoke.

There were no records of Belial having a brother, not a true bother in their sense, and none of his brethren would come to his rescue, they were the ones who had cast him out.

How wrong they were.

Their chanting was broken as many gaped in disbelief, deafening screams rippling through all other noise as the Angel swooped forward, but the noise was swiftly silenced under the his blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape   The Great Escape Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Escape
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next