Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

First Stop!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

First Stop! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:41 am

"I thought that they separated genders here."
He simply hoped that this wasn't another situation where someone had mistake him for a girl again, he hated it when that happened.

The last thing he wanted was to be stuck in a dorm room with a bunch of women, but then again he didn't want to be stuck with a group of men either.

He had the unfortunate habit of attracted unwanted attention with both genders and due to his size, he was not very good at fending people off.

Noah gave a soft shrug, he was grateful that at least he didn't have to share with someone that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:47 am

"They do."

It hadn't stopped her, though. She had managed to get the two of them a room for themselves. No worries of people picking on Noah if there was only her sharing his room. She wouldn't have anything less.

"I ha a little talk with the Alpha."

She grinned, eyes flashing in that way that proved she had been up to no good.

Brandusa had caused trouble to get that room for the two of them and she wouldn't deny it if she was asked.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:50 am

Noah let out a barely audible whine.
"Please don't tell me you have been picking fights again, with a pack Alpha no less."

He gave a groan and dropped his face into his hands.
"You may be stronger than me but one day you're going to get yourself killed with that hot head of yours."

He scolded softly, shaking his head in his hands, it was a good thing they were only staying here for a short while.

Not only had she probably made a bad first impression on the Alpha but she had dragged him into it, soon the whole pack would know there was a runt running about ready to be made into a chew toy.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 am

She shrugged carelessly.

"He didn't fight back." She had been expecting him to snap at her or attack her or something. Nothing. He just agreed with a little grin on his lips like he found something funny.

"Hasn't gotten me killed yet and I'm nineteen years old."

The Halfling stuck her tongue out with a wide grin.

She was still alive and kicking and she couldn't be happier with that.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:59 am

"You say nineteen years old as if that is an impressive feet."
He grumbled, shaking his head.

"And you call me stupid, one day you're going to pick a fight with someone you can't beat to a bloody pulp."

He would be next to useless when it came to a fight, the biggest thing he had fought against was a rather reluctant bunny that he tried to hunt once when he first changed, and even that didn't end well.

Noah let out a heavy sigh and dropped it, trying to talk sense into her was like trying to get blood from a stone.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 am

"How many times have you had to talk someone out of killing me?" She arched a brow.

Far too many times. And they had only been travelling together for a few months.

She was going to get killed. She'd definitely be part of the majority of Wolves that never made it past two hundred years old. There was no question about it.

The girl hummed and put the dishes away then turned to pick up their bags.

She hoisted them over a shoulder then turned to Noah. "Come on, let's go find our room."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:12 am

"I've lost count."
He grumbled and followed after her quickly, Noah had only made it to this age because he was careful, extremely careful.

Neither of them would live to see the old ages that Lycans were capable of, he was too weak and she was too hot headed, for wolves, they would die young.

Though that knowledge did not weigh him down at all, he had lived longer than he had expected, and though it wasn't a fulfilling or joyful life he was contented enough at this point.

If he made it to one hundred, the he would be truly shocked.

"Okay."
He replied, following behind her closely, he knew that if he lagged behind she would end up dragging him along again.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:23 am

"So living until I'm nineteen is an impressive feat."

She grinned down at him, tugging his hat from his head and riffling his white hair.

"Come on, little brother, let's go find our room." The woman almost laughed as she waited for Noah's reaction.

He hated being called little brother. He truly did. So she carried on calling him it because seeing his reactions were always funny.

She stuffed his hat down the back of his shirt then carried on with a bounce in her step.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:30 am

The Lycan yelped as his beanie was taken off of his head, he rarely ever took it off, only to bathe.

If being a weak Lycan didn't make it easy enough for others to pick on his being a weak Lycan who couldn't control his ears and tail would just paint a large red bullseye on his back.

Noah glared up at her and kicked the back of her ankle, if he weren't so small he would've punched her or something to that effect but it was no use, doing that would just get him mocked more.

Instead he opted for ignoring her, scoffing slightly and casting his face away from hers, retrieving his hat from the back of his shirt and pulling it onto his head, pulling it further down than usual so it covered most of his face, hiding his annoyed scowl.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:34 am

Dusa laughed loudly when he pulled the hat down further than usual and scowled at nothing.

Picking on him was just far too entertaining.

She pursed her lips then snatched his hat again, replacing it with hers as she pulled his hat onto her head over her curly hair.

"What do you think? does it suit me?"

The girl smirked down at her companion.

It probably looked strange with the large trench coat hanging off her frame and the hint of her white shirt and tight corset peeking out from under the coat.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:40 am

He gave a soft growl as she stole his hat again, if it were anyone else in the world he would not dare growl at them but he had pulled her out of as many tight situations as she had save him from so he highly doubted that she was going to attack him any time soon.

"No."

He replied, glaring up at her.
His glare quickly faded to a look a dread, his eyes casting down too the floor in an instant as a soft blush spread across his cheeks and nose, a small whine leaving his lips.

She had riled him up and annoyed him, his emotions had ran higher than his usual calm state which only led to one thing.

He let out a drawn out sigh as he looked up at her from under her hat, which shifted slightly on his head of it's own accord.

She'd know what that look on his face meant, he had avoided doing it for a few weeks now but alas his run was over, his ears and tail had made an appearance yet again.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:51 am

She snorted when he growled.

He had definitely become more confident around her. When they first met, he wouldn't have dared growl at her. He was far too scared to.

He was becoming far more comfortable around her. She was happy about that.

The girl gave a very girly giggle when he whined. So cute.

Dusa lifted the hat on his head and tugged at one of his white ears. "They're so adorable. I wish I could do that."

She loved his ears and tail. They looked so cute; especially when he was frightened and his ears pinned against his head and tail tucked between his legs. It was the cutest thing she had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:57 am

He gave another whine as she tugged on his ear, grabbing the hat and holding it tight against his head, in case some one was to pass by them, at least they would not see them.

His pants were loose enough that he could hide his tail easily enough, keeping it curled up tight against his body, his baggy shirt hiding the lump it made in his jeans.

"Zatknisʹ."

He muttered, one of the few Russian phrases he had managed to learn.
As he looked down at the ground, the pink on his cheek darkening, if this wasn't embarrassing enough, her bringing attention to it was worse.

"Please hurry up."
He whined, he really wanted to get to their room now, letting Dusa see him like this was one thing, he'd die if someone else saw this.

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:01 am

"Nu-uh."

She yanked her hat from his grip and set it back onto her head on top of his beanie, leaving his ears out in the open, nestled perfectly between his white locks.

"So, so cute," she crooned, stroking an ear gently; like she would stroke a kitten - soft, gentle movements.

Dusa really, really loved Noah's ears. Getting them to appear was always her goal when she tried to annoy him.

Playing with them and watching them flick and flatten against his head was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:07 am

Noah whimpered softly as she touched his ears, they flattened out against his hair as his body tensed slightly, like a kitten back into a corner.

His ears were perfectly white, just like his hair, nestling between the snowy locks as he tried to hide them from view.

The Lycan's eyes darted around nervously, trying to locate anyone near by, what he lacked in strength he had compensated with his keen hearing and sight.

This mansion was large and he could hear people around everywhere.

"Pozhaluysta, yesli my doberemsya do nashego nomera, vy mozhete igratʹ s nimi vse, chto khotite."

He replied with a whine, trying to bargain with her.

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 am

"I'm holding you to that."

She'd sit and play with his ears for hours if he let her. And if he didn't, she'd just hold him down and play with them anyway.

Her hand slipped from his head to grasp his hand, pulling him along, grinning happily.

"Alek showed me the room we'd be staying in..." Her eyes flickered over the doors as they moved through the hallway. "Somewhere along... Here!"

She pushed open the door, dumped her bags then dragged Noah to the closest bed.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 am

The split second her hands were away from his ears he draped his scarf over his head in a small attempt to hide his ears as they pinned against his head.

He followed behind her eagerly, he had never been this keen to hide away, they were in a new place, that was frightening enough without it being filled with other supernaturals and having that part of him exposed.

As soon as they were alone in the room he let out a relieved sigh, his shoulder slumping slightly as if a huge weight had been taken off of him.

He followed her obediently and slumped onto the bed, relieved that they had made it into the room without someone seeing.

"Thank God..."
He muttered softly, taking the scarf away from his head reluctantly, his ear flicking in freedom, though still tilted back, they weren't completely pinned.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:20 am

The girl grinned widely.

She crossed her legs and pulled Noah to lean back against her so she could play with his hair and ears.

Her fingers slid into the white locks, curling in then gently.

Dusa hummed softly as she began stroking his ears, loving the feeling of soft fur under her fingers.

"I love your ears, little brother."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:26 am

"I don't."

He muttered as he leaned against her, his heart beating frantically in his chest from having been exposed like this moments earlier out in the hallway.

Brandusa was cruel in moments like that, she knew how much it frightened and embarrassed him, being like that, and it was worse being in a new place, he was even more on edge than usual.

Noah shifted slightly in her lap, pulling up the back of his shirt as his tail revealed itself, uncurling from the back of his pants, instead it tucked between his legs as he hugged his knees.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 am

"Its nothing to be ashamed of."

One hand dropped to poke his side.

"I can't do it and I've been trying since I first saw your ears." She pouted as she turned her attention up to the man's ears again.

"I love them and I'm so jealous. Do you think I'd look cute with ears like yours?"

Dusa liked cute things. She loved the thought of being cute herself but rarely had the chance to do so. The thought of having ears like his was cute. She'd love to have them. It'd make her usually rough appearance a little softer.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:37 am

"Not something to be proud of either, not in the Lycan world, I could only imagine what would happen if the pack here say me like this."
He muttered, laying his head on his knees.

"It's not something I try to do, it just happens, it has always just happened."
So far he hadn't heard of another Lycan that could do this, though he was only young himself.

Though people like him did not usually survive the change in the first place, usually you had to be older, physically strong, he had always been sickly and there was no reasonable explanation for why he didn't die.

He gave a slight shrug at her question, he couldn't imagine her being kitten cute but he was sure there was ways she could look less...imposing.

"I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:41 am

"Why not? Wouldn't it mean you had better control than others because you can partially shift?"

She had never been in a pack. She had been with Zakhar for less than a decade and that was it. Zakhar and Noah were the only Lycan's she knew.

Dusa tugged his ear a little then leaned forwards to blow in it gently.

"You suppose?"

Was that a yes, a no, or an 'I'll say something not quite agreeing or disagreeing to keep her happy'?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:47 am

"Or less control because I can't stop myself from partially shifting."

He gave a shrug, he truly had no idea what so ever, he had never discussed such a thing with a more experienced Lycan, he made a habit of not talking to other Lycan's, or anyone in general, though that hadn't been an option with Dusa.

He gave a whine and his each flicked in irritation as she blew in it, his hand reaching up to rub it softly, that never felt good, the sound of the blowing was like a typhoon so close to his ear.

"It couldn't make you look less cute."
He replied with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 am

She shrugged. She couldn't really say anything, she didn't have any experience to share with him.

Her mouth fell open and she stared down at him.

"Did you just...?"

Her lips curled into a grin as her arms banded around him, tickling his sides.

"Did you just say I wasn't cute, you little shit? That's not a nice thing to say to your big sister! Apologise."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:55 am

Noah grinned softly as she stared at him though as she grinned, his quickly faded, now he was in for it.

He squealed as she began tickling him, writhing and wriggling to try and get free from her grip.

The Lycan laughed uncontrollably as she attacked him but shook his head as she told him to apologise.

Noah was extremely ticklish and Dusa knew it.
He laughed and writhed until tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Sorry sorry sorry!!"
He managed between fits of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Stop!   First Stop! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Stop!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next