Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurick

Aurick

A Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:38 am

He looked up at the Elf in exasperation, shaking his head, the images were gone and his stomach no longer churned horribly now that it was empty.

"I'm fine, stop worrying, I think I just drank some bad blood, probably some sickly human who donated blood for the money."

He knew exactly why he was sick but Fabian didn't need to know that, the story that he had offered seemed believable, more so since the Elf didn't know a whole lot about Vampire's.

His breathing evened out now that he relaxed against the wall, he was feeling better at least.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:42 am

Fabian tutted.

"Shouldnt you vampires have some sort of magical sense-thingy to tell you when you're about to drink bad blood?"

Internally, he gave a sigh of relief. Rick wasn't getting sick, he had just had some bad blood. That was good to know. He didn't want Rick to get sick.

The Elf brushed Rick's hair out of his eyes gently. His expression was tender, eyes soft as they gazed down at the man. He was okay; he wasn't dying of some terrible disease that he hadn't told him about. He was fine.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:52 am

"Illness was much easier to detect six hundred years go, medical advances have made it easy to mask illness so it gets hard to tell."

Of course he was able to smell if a human was diseased or not just by scent but lying was a much easier option.

No, it wasn't bad blood at all, you see I imagined you lying in a pool of your own blood as I tore your neck apart and claimed you for myself.

A shudder ran through his body, no, lying was a much easier option. He thought after all these years he had control of his bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:54 am

His nose wrinkled a little.

"The maybe you should get the blood tested or something?" He pursed his lips. "Whoever gets the blood in here isn't very good if they let bad blood in. You should go tell them. If you don't, I will."

He wouldn't tolerate bad blood making his Vampire sick because of someone else's incompetence.

His brows furrowed when the man shuddered. "Are you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 am

"I'll go talk to the Vampire Elder, get them to make sure to source the blood from a more sanitary source."

He'd pretend that he had talked to Giacinto, the last thing he needed was for Fabian to go ranting to her for a problem that didn't exist, chances were she would expose his secret, she understood Vampire's better than anyone.

He looked up at Fabian and nodded, when ever the Elf needed comforting he would lay with him and let the man hug him, right now he wanted to embrace the man.
He needed to prove to himself that he had not hurt the man, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Just feeling a little queasy."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:08 am

"Good. If you get sick from bad blood again I'm going to find whoever gets the blood in and pitch a fit."

He didn't want Rick to ever get sick by any means. If he got sick because someone else had done something stupid, that person was going to get Hell from Fabian.

Fabian sighed softly and shook his head gently, the chains jingling in his ear and the leaf charm brushing against the side of his neck.

"You need to be more careful about drinking bad blood, Rick."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:15 am

He hoped that he never had another episode like that, if Fabian went and yelled at Gia for something she hadn’t done he doubted the outcome would be pleasant.

His head slumped forward and he leaned it against the Elf’s shoulder, he just wanted a little contact, even this was enough to satisfy him at the moment.

Aurick had never been a touchy person but he felt this pull to be close to Fabian, and as much as he tried to push it away, and push Fabian away every so often there were moments of weakness where he faltered.

“I’ll be more careful next time.”
He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 am

"Please do."

His eyes slid shut and one hand slid up into Rick's short, dark hair.

"I was so worried. I've never seen or heard you throw up before. I didn't like it." He had never seen the vampire get ill before and anything that even hinted towards Rick being sick scared the crap out of him.

He pulled Rick just a little closer, nuzzling into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 am

"It's a rarity that I ever throw up, I suppose I have just been lucky up until now.
Lets just hope that I can go another hundred and fifteen years before doing it again."

He added with a soft chuckle, if he ever had a blood-lust episode like that again he would put a world of distance between Fabian and himself, if he ever became a danger to the Elf he would leave in an instant.

He leaned into the man's touch, silently enjoying the closeness.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 am

He gave a little nod.

"Yeah. Hopefully longer? I want to stick around for a little bit longer and I don't want you getting sick on me again."

His other hand slid up into his hair to join the first, fingers threading and weaving through his dark locks.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:36 am

"You're going to be around for another century?
What the hell happened to you running off with some little minx?"

He groaned, acting as if the news was a bad thing, internally however he was silently relieved that Fabian would not be leaving his side just yet, as selfish as it was.

His face was nestled in against the Elf's neck, but there was no desire to bite him, quite the opposite, above all else he wanted to press his lips against the soft skin, like Fabian had done the night he thought he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:39 am

"That can wait for a few years. You have to deal with me for a little longer."

He didn't want to leave Rick just yet. He wanted to stay with him for a little longer. Rick was the one thing that had kept him whole and he was loathe to give him up just yet.

Fabian nuzzled closer, inhaling the comfortingly familiar scent of his vampire, fingers tightening in his hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 am

His fingers twitched slightly against the floor as he got the urge to wrap his arms around the Elf, in his current state if he did he doubted that he would be able to pry himself away.

He had to remind himself that Fabian was not gay, the man did not return his affections, though the Elf had always been the touchy-feely one it was probably because he saw Aurick as a mentor and someone to annoy.

He bit the inside of his lip slightly, that night in the club would be as far as they would ever go.

"Let me up, I want to clean myself up."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:51 am

He clung tighter to his Vampire for a few more minutes before pulling away obediently.

Fabian stood and looked away awkwardly, pink gracing his cheeks.

He had done it again. While he had been so close; while he could smell his scent and feel the warmth of his skin, he had entertained the idea of things he'd rather not think about his mentor. His male mentor.

"I'll...be out in the room," he muttered quietly, fleeing and curling up on his bed, burying his nose in the magazine he had been reading less than an hour ago. He needed to stop that. Rick was Rick. He was his mentor. He was someone that he went to when he was in trouble or worried about anything.

He wasn't someone he should be thinking of like that.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:57 am

"Okay."
He muttered as Fabian got off of him and went back into the bedroom, slowly he pulled himself to his feet and locked the door.

The more instinctual vampiric part of him knew what he wanted, it had made it obvious to him back on the bed before when he was moments away from claiming the Elf.

He ran his tongue over his long fangs, they were still showing through his pale lips, they wouldn't calm down while Fabian was still so close, they ached in yearning for him.

Aurick clenched his jaw shut and forced himself into the shower, the freezing cold water providing a welcome distraction as he tried to focus on other things, anything else.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:16 am

When he heard the shower start up, Fabian picked up a pillow and screamed into it. He hoped that Rick wouldn't hear and come bursting into the room.

The last thing he wanted was for Rick to appear, naked and dripping wet.

The Elf began hissing to himself in angry Elven. He remembered a lot of the language form when he was a child and he had picked up bits and pieces reading through Elven texts.

"You're not gay; you're straight; you don't want Rick. You're not gay; you're straight; you don't want Rick. You're not gay; you're straight; you don't want Rick," he murmured over and over in the language, face buried in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 am

He growled softly as he leaned against the wall in the shower, he wanted to break something for being so stupid to actually develop such feelings for Fabian.

Aurick stayed in the shower until his fangs retraced and his body calmed down, he washed the blood off of himself and cleaned the mess in the sink before drying off and putting his underwear back on.

He placed his clothes in the dirty clothes basket before walking back into the bedroom and crawling onto his bed, crawling under the covers and getting his book again.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 am

Fabian glanced up when Aurick padded into the room, blushing brightly when he caught sight of him only in his underwear.

Holy shit, he had never been that hot before. Had he?

The Elf buried his face back in the pillow and began muttering his new Elven mantra over and over.

You're not gay; you're straight; you don't want Rick.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 am

“You can tell I was unwell, I put my clothes away properly for once.”
Normally Aurick threw his clothes all over the floor, much to Fabian’s distain, but tonight he had done what the Elf had been trying to drill into him for over a century.

He chuckled softly and nestled into his bed, clearly he was feeling much better, thought his face was still slightly more pale than usual, but that was more due to the shock of what he had seen and the surprise of actually being sick.

He glanced over at the Elf, he had gone quiet.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 am

He would have offered a sarky or mock congratulation if he weren't too busy discovering new shades of red as of yet unseen by people in his cheeks.

They were hot and glowing red.

Fabian clung tighter to the pillow, biting his lip.

He hoped Rick didn't get curious about his quietness and investigate. He really hoped he didn't.

He didn't know what the Hell he'd do if Rick came too close at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:21 am

"About time Rick, I've only been bugging you about it for a century." He said, using his best Fabian voice.

His brows furrowed as he looked over to the Elf, he had gone silent, it was unheard of for Fabian, it was unnerving and slightly frightening.

Had he done something? Was something wrong with the Elf?

"Fabian are you okay?"
He asked, slight confusion in his voice, he had only had a shower, even Fabian couldn't get himself into trouble in that amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 am

He paused in his chanting for long enough to reply. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" His voice was muffled by the pillow but if the vampire listened, the words were recognisable.

After a beat, he began chanting again, clutching hard to the pillow.

All the while his cheeks stayed stained a deep red colour. He tried willing the colour to fade but it wasn't working quite as well as he would have wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 am

"You're quite, for over a century I have been trying to get you to be quiet and it's never happened.
Should I be afraid?"

The Vampire shook his head as his gaze flicked back to his book, flipping back to the page he had left off on.

"It looks like you are making out with that pillow."
He muttered with a chuckle, Fabian's face was mashed into the pillow, a rather amusing sight.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 am

I'd rather be making out with you.

The Elf gave another yell. "You're not gay; you're straight; you don't want Rick!"

How long would it take to tell himself that? He had been straight for nearly a century and a quarter. Not once had he had any sexual attraction with a male. Why now? What had changed now?

Nothing.

Nothing had changed so he shouldn't be feeling this attraction to Rick.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Aurick raised an eyebrow, no reply? Something was definitely wrong with the Elf, Fabian had something to say about everything.

"What's wrong?"
He muttered, pulling himself out of bed and moving to sit on the edge of his, nudging the Elf softly, he was way too quiet at the moment.

"If I scared you before I apologize, but I told you that I am fine now, nothing to worry about."
He muttered as he pet the man's back idly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day   A Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next