Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Vengeance is sweet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 am

Tyrael cried out as the piercing was tugged, it was new and despite his increased healing, still tender, more so since it was in a delicate area.

"Son of a..."
His words were cut off as he grit his teeth and cried out again as the ring was tugged again.

He pulled himself out of the Lycan's mouth and punched the man roughly in the side of the jaw.

"Pull that kind of shit again and I will take my silver knife and castrate you, in fact that sounds like a good idea, you're a dog, perhaps it will calm you down."

He added as he picked up his blade and moved, bending down behind the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 am

Oh, the cries of pain.

He didn't know this was a new piercing. he assumed he had had it for a fair while. Closer to two weeks than just a few days.

Bonus, he had managed to hurt Ty.

He took the punch silently, even daring a little smirk up at him.

But when the threat passed the Elf's lips, he still instantly. He would do what now? No. No!

He held his breath when Tyrael bent down behind him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:39 am

Tyrael gripped onto the Lycan's balls and brought the tip of the knife to the skin, letting the silver burn against it but not actually cutting yet.

"The way I see it you have two options here, one, you apologize, or two, you lose your nuts. Either way I think I win so I don't really care which one you choose and I can assure you that this is not an empty threat."

He chuckled happily, the pain of getting his piercing pulled would be far less than Zakhar being castrated, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 am

He swallowed and tensed up when he felt the familiar burning.

He wasn't ready to lose his balls. Not in this lifetime. He wasn't a dog and he definitely wasn't going under the knife like that. Not a chance in Hell. He didn't even think over which option to choose. As soon as Tyrael had given him the ultimatum he had decided.

"I apologise for tugging your piercing; I won't do it again."

Was that enough for him?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:38 pm

A large grin appeared across his face as he rose to his feet.
"Apology accepted, but if you meant that, prove it."

He add as he pushed his pelvis back towards Zahar's face. The Elf knew what he wanted and he would have it if the Lycan ever wanted to get what he desired.

Tyrael was no longer worried about what the Lycan might do, he was in no position to escape so if he did something wrong he would pay dearly for it.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 pm

At least he's not shocking you, Zakhar thought to himself as his lips parted around the man.

He could give the man a blowjob. He could pretend that he was Lino after pleasing him particularly well. Yes, that was a much more pleasant thought. He could pretend that just fine.

The Lycan's tongue ran along the hot, hard skin slowly as he began to move his head.

Pretend it's Lino, pretend it's Lino.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Tyrael gave a pleased moan as he began to rock his hips slightly, making sure the silver ring pressed up against the back of Zakhar's throat.

The Elf let out a purr before pulling out, he was enjoying himself immensely but he wanted something more at the moment.

"You can be such a good boy with the right insentive."
He chuckled and pet the Lycan on the head as his nailed racked down his spine leaving welting marks.

He moved to stand behind Zakhar, gripping the man's knees and spreading them apart.
"I wonder how much you will enjoy my silver inside you."
He mused as he leaned down as laved his tongue over the Lycan's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:27 pm

His eyes squeezed shut when he felt the silver at the back of his throat. The silver burning was in more and more sensitive areas as the time went on. Face, chest, neck; he could deal with those with nothing more than a moan.

But the back of his throat would be sore for a good long while afterwards. And right now, it was a hell of a lot more painful than the carving on his chest.

"Anyone can be good when they're blackmailed into it," he growled softly in reply. He gave a cough and spat on the ground. He couldn't taste silver quite as much now.

A moan sounded as his back arched.

The Lycan gave another groan, wishing he could press back against the man's tongue. He was slowly beginning to hate this suspension.

"Very much, Master."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:46 pm

"I suppose so, and as long as I have something to blackmail you with I can get my own way."

He replied with a chuckle, he would find more things to use against the lycan so he could continue to have his way with the wolf.

"I did promise you a release so I shall give it to you."

And with that Tyrael pushed himself roughly inside the man, stilling for a moment once he was in completely, allowing the Lycan to feel himself burning deep inside.

A groan passed through the Elf's lips as he began to thrust into the Lycan, his hands gripping to ropes and swinging the man in time with his thrusts
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 pm

"Good luck with that." He would try his damnedest to make sure the Elf couldn't find anything else to use to blackmail him into anything.

His back arched and he gave a choked moan, head dropping forwards, hands clenching into fists.

The burning he could feel was deliciously painful; heat licking at his insides, flesh burning away. He groaned and writhed, trying to push back against the man and growling softly when he couldn't.

The growl faded and was replaced with a loud moan as the Elf began to thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

"I don't need luck, just time and a keen eye."
He replied with a chuckle and shook his head, in time he would find many things to use against Zakhar, then the man would be at his mercy constantly.

The sounds the Lycan was making were highly satisfying and he found himself purring loudly as he began to move faster.

He hoped that this was something out of the ordinary for the man, the last thing he wanted was to be mundane.

His hands stroked the muscles of his back then slipped around to his chest as he push his fingers into the open wounds.

"Mine."
He purred his words as a contented smirk spread across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 pm

"You'll have to tell me if you find something to use against me. I'm curious." He was extremely curious about what the man could use against him.

The Lycan gave a loud cry, flinching when fingers were pressed into the wounds.

"If you keep that up, you'll deform the letters and your name wont be so clear," he grunted through clenched teeth.

As vein as it was, he didn't want to have Tyrael's name on his chest if the letters were deformed and unrecognisable. It'd be ugly.

"Yes, yours. For now."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 pm

His hand smoothed over the Lycan's chest softly.
"I suppose you are right."
He muttered softly as his hands slipped away from the man's chest, he didn't want to mess up his name when he had put so much effort into carving it into him nicely.

Tyrael thrust harder and faster, the silver ring rubbing against the Lycan's insides as he moved.

He leaned down, gripping onto the ropes that bound the man's wrists and he leaned his head in against his ear.

"You'll be mine for longer than you think."
He purred the words, now that he had the Lycan where he wanted him, he had no desire to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm

"Of course I'm right." He was right a lot of the time; people just assumed that he wasn't because he was so cocky and hard to get along with.

Zakhar moaned, trying to press back against the Elf's hips uselessly once again. He had always thought suspension was a good idea until now. He loved the idea of the Slave having to take everything you had to give them. Not so much now he was the Slave.

"Oh? Are you planning on keeping me locked in a cage in the corner of your room so I'll always be there when you need me?" he asked with an amused hum. It was his own personal preference, but he didn't much like cages when it came to dealing with Slaves.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 pm

"I'm considering it quite seriously, I highly down rope would keep you still for very long, chances are you would break through leather as well.
Metal and chains should keep you still though."

Tyrael grabbed the ropes and pulled Zakhar back as he thrust forwards, thrusting into the man roughly.

A purr rumbled in his chest, this was far more satisfying then just having sex, he was finally dominating the man.

One of his hands slipped around the Lycan's body, grasping onto his arousal and starting to pump him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm

"You'll end up dead before you get me in a cage."

He may be able to fall right into a submissive state without trying but one thing he wouldn't ever tolerate was being put into a cage.

Zakhar had an idle thought over the type of metal Tyrael would use to keep him still. He wouldn't use silver. It would be too dangerous to keep him restrained with silver. But what other metals would he use? Steel, iron?

The Lycan's head tossed back, giving a loud moan when the Elf pulled him backwards.

The Russian whined, writhing when Tyrael started pumping him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:36 pm

"I don't think you're in any position to make idle threats at the moment."

His hand pumped the Lycan with more ferocity, matching the pace set by his hips, his thumb rubbing roughly against his slit.

He had promised the man a release and as much and he wanted to use him and leave him unsatisfied he wouldn't, Tyrael was many things, but not a liar.

Tyrael gave a breathy moan as he slammed into the Lycan, there was no need to be gentle with him at all, and he had no intention of being so even if there was, that much was evident from the force be put behind each of his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:46 pm

"That wasn't a threat, that was a promise."

Tyrael would end up dead before he got Zakhar into a cage. The Lycan would fight until he could no longer. Cages were something the man despised.

His hips jerked against the hand pumping him, moaning loudly as his thumb passed over his slit.

He could feel the smouldering heat of arousal ignite in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Tyrael could not help but chuckle as Zakhar's 'promise' luckily for the Lycan at the moment he didn't have a cage to put him in, otherwise he would've just to prove him wrong.

Another day perhaps, he would get him into one sooner or later, he was sure of it.

He continued to more hard and fast, thrusting into him as well and stroking him, letting his nails scratching up the length of the Lycan's shaft.

He too could feel the muscles of his pelvis tighten as his body began to build up.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Zakhar was panting hard and fast, body writhing in its bonds as he tried to respond to the movements of Tyrael's hips and hand.

He couldn't do anything and it was frustrating beyond belief.

He wanted to thrust his hips back against Tyrael's or into the Elf's hand.

He wanted to do something more than just lie there and be tortured with rough ministrations.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm

He gave a low groan as he buried himself deep within the Lycan, his body reveling in the tightness of the man around his arousal.

He synchronized the movements of his hand and his hips, his free hand gripping the restraints in the middle of the Lycan's back and moving him against his own movements.

Tyrael was in complete control of how the Lycan moved and what happened to him, that knowledge alone sending a pleased shiver down his body.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Zakhar groaned loudly, writhing even more wildly.

He was going to come soon and he just knew that if he came without Tyrael's permission he'd never hear the end of it.

What would the Elf do to him if he did? Would he just carry on with what he had originally planned or would he do something more? Punish him? How would he do so if he did punish him? Whip, electricity?

The mere thought had him moaning loudly, biting his lip harshly to stop himself from coming.

He wanted to know what would happen and the only way to do that would be to let himself come and see what became of it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm

A smirk spread across Tyrael's lips as Zakhar writhed mid-air, there was nothing for him to do but just hang there and take was he was given.

The hand that gripped the restraints slid down his body, moving lower to grip the Lycan's balls, massaging them firmly.

That telltale sound of crackling broke through the sounds of their moans, his hands produced a small amount of electricity, he had learned from earlier how much was desirable.

He continued to pump the Lycan as his hand sent small pulses of electricity through his member at the same time as the hand that massaged his balls did the same thing.

A moan escaped him, he could feel the tingling of electricity in his own member as he thrust into the man.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm

The Russian flinched when he heard the crackle of electricity. He braced himself for the pain that never came

Zakhar's mouth fell open.

Oh God!

No, he couldn't hold himself any longer. With a loud cry, the Lycan came hard, body jerking against the rope holding him in place.

Zakhar slumped, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm

He gave a soft chuckle as Zakhar flinched, the Lycan couldn't read his actions very well, good, the more he could surprise the man the happier he was.

He tutted softly as the Lycan came, he had expected more than that, Lycan's were well known for their stamina when it came to sex.

He forced the man to ride out his orgasm as he continued to pump him as he thrust into the man forcibly.

After a few minutes he moaned loudly and came, throbbing inside of the man and filling him with his hot juices.

He pulled out with a soft grunt and ran his hand across the Lycan's back as he walked around him, inspecting the man.

"Oh Zakhar, what am I going to do with you?"
He cooed as he knelt down to look at the man in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance is sweet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next