Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Vengeance is sweet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 am

His head tilted back further, as far as he could comfortably arch his neck. He offered his neck completely to his Master, eyes shut, lips parted.

Zakhar's back arched and he gave a loud moan. "Yes Master. Very much."

The Lycan moaned and writhed, attempting to push back against the finger inside him but failing to do so with the lack of leverage. This was one thing he didn't like about suspension bondage.

He had to take whatever his Master gave to him and had absolutely no control of anything.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 am

He brought his lips away from Zakhar's neck and brought them to his ear, whispering to him softly as his breath flowed over the Lycan's skin.

"But you're not here for your own pleasure, you're here for my amusement and it does not amuse me to see you pleasured."

And with that said he increased the voltage of his electric current to cruel levels, the moisture of his saliva on his finger that currently lay inside the man acting as a conductor as he shocked him, payment for the pain that the Lycan had caused him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:06 am

Zakhar swallowed thickly.

He knew the implications of that statement.

And he wasn't disappointed when he felt eh shocks increasing. He cried out, back arching. He would have tried to jerk away if he had some form of leverage but he couldn't do anything but take what the man had to give him.

The man writhed against the finger, teeth clenching together, eyes squeezing shut.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:14 am

A dark smirk appeared on Tyrael's face, Zakhar was powerless to do anything about what he did with his body, just like he had been when he was tied against the cross.

"An eye for and eye, Zakhar.
But don't fret, you made sure I reached a climax despite the pain you put me through, and I will return the favor, but I can't guarantee that you will enjoy getting to that point."

He slipped his finger out of the man, he didn't want to exhaust the him too quickly, Zakhar had a high pain threshold but everyone had their limits and he could only stand so much for so long.

A purr rumbled in his chest as the man cried out though.
"I can see why you ordered me to scream for you, it's a beautiful sound and I wonder what else I can do to you to make you scream even louder."

He smiled and stood, running his fingers gently over the Lycan's spine and backside as he admired his body.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:19 am

"An eye for an eye is fair, Master."

It was a rule that he lived by.

He was happy to hear that he would get to come. He wasn't one for orgasm deprivation. It left him frustrated and in a shitty mood and that wasn't good for anyone; let alone his Master whom he had to be pleasant to at all costs.

He made a soft noise in the back of his throat when the man's finger slid out of him, leaving him feeling empty.

"Do whatever you want, Master. I'm just a toy for you to use and play with."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 am

"Just a toy for me to use and play with..."
He mused over that thought, he had no use for toys, they were things to amuse children until they broke them, how long would it take Zakhar to break?

He moved back over to his bag and took out his pair of vampire gloves, hiding the pins from Zakhar's sight as he put them on.

"I don't think I like you like this Zakhar, you're like a broken record, 'Yes Master, yes Master' I can see why you don't break your slaves.

I thought over powering you would be more fun, you're obviously too well versed in being a submissive, I do hope you never wanted to see me like this, because I can promise you that it would never happen."

He ran the spiked gloves down the Lycan's back, digging in the needles enough to dig scratches all the way down his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 am

"Do you want me to start fighting back, Master?" A dark tone crept into his voice, his voice almost sarcastic when he said the last word.

He had been trained as a good Slave to a strong, violent man. But he could quite easily fight back if that was what his Master wanted.

His back arched when the pins scratched along his back, giving a low groan.

Slave act and gone for now, though.

"Perhaps I do want to see you bound and ready for me, wanting to take everything I give to you. What happens then? Will you fight me every step of the way? Fight back? Fuck me in return - twice as hard as I did you? Come on, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:40 am

"Can you fight back? You look a little...tied up at the moment..."
He replied with a smirk and a chuckle.

That tone was back and the power seemed to come back to Zakhar, he could turn it on and off in an instant but he didn't want the Lycan to play the perfect slave.

"I already told you all of this when you had me down in the dungeon. I will not break to your wishes, who says that once I let you leave here that you don't plot against me?

We'll be locked in a constant battle against each other, and I will fight you every step of the way if that is your intent for me. I'll fight you, and I'll fuck you."

His gloved hand gripped onto Zakhar tightly until each pin dug into his skin, shocking him again but with no where near the intensity of the last one.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:45 am

"One of us will break at some point. I've already been broken. I know how to avoid it now. You will be the one to fall."

Aleksandr had broken him good and he had spent so much time thinking over how and why it had happened. Eventually he had figured out where he had gone wrong; how his attitude had been his downfall.

He knew how to avoid being broken now.

"Fighting and fucking, my ideal relationship. Are we signing this in blood?" he asked with a low, throaty chuckle.

He moaned and jerked when he was shocked again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:51 am

"I wont break to you Zakhar and by the end of today you will see that you are not above me, as you claimed."

Tyrael was too stubborn and too hellbent to break the Lycan himself, he would not let himself be tamed by the man.

"I think I have already bled enough."
He scoffed, the sweet smell of blood had lingered on him for days, even now the scent could found fleetingly in his hair.

"You on the other hand have bled to little, I think it is time to even that out."

He raked his hands roughly against the Lycan's thigh's shocking him constantly as the pins cut into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:56 am

"Perhaps that will happen." How could the Elf prove that he was above himself or, just as unlikely, equal to him.

He could tolerate a lot compared to others. he had been a Slave in training for over a century, passed between different Masters with different fetishes. He had trained in many different forms of sex and he could withstand all of them for long periods of time.

Tyrael would have to come up with something he had never done before to break him.

He moaned, clenching his teeth together when he was shocked and cut.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 am

"I think, dear Zakhar, that it is time for you to bleed for me."
He muttered as he raked his gloves once more up the Lycan's back before pulling them off and throwing them aside.

"My nails aren't a sharp as yours, regretfully on my behalf, but I am sure we can make do."

He added as he pulled a flick knife from the back pocket of his jeans, something he had taken to carrying with him since his last encounter with the Lycan.

He sat on the ground below the Lycan and looked up, brushing his hand over the man's chest with a satisfied grin as he dug the blade in fair deep and began carving in the beginnings of a 'T' almost immediately the smell of burning flesh filled the air.

Like most of his belongings the knife was made of silver.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 am

"Elves were always the weaker race. You hide behind your weapons and the Vampires."

Elves and Vampires had been forming bonds and alliances since the dawn of their creation. Ever since the feud between Vampire and Lycan, the Elves had been more than happy to help the Vampire to attack and torture Lycans.

Zakhar gave a hiss, back arching, trying to pull away from the knife carving into his skin.

The scent of burning flesh, as always, aroused him, but the pain was immense. if it were any blade he wouldn't be reacting quite as bad as this. But silver hurt like a son of a bitch.

"I'm guessing this is another eye?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 am

"I am man enough to admit that physically I can not beat you, a Lycan will always be stronger than I am, you have to accept such faults to overcome them.

Why do you think I waited out here for you instead of busting down your door and trying to drag you out of your bed, I play to my strengths."

Tyrael wasn't stupid, he knew that if he cut Zakhar down right now he would be overpowered very quickly.

A smirked pulled at his lips as he nodded.
"Indeed, you're catching on now."

He chuckled softly, pushing the blade in further as he tried to pull away, he continued, moving onto the "Y" as he head leaned up to lick the bleeding wound on his chest.

Silently he was happy that his saliva was useless to the Lycan, Elf blood helped heal wounds but his saliva did nothing, good, he wanted Zakhar to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:23 am

"And yet not man enough to hide behind your weapons. Its pathetic how weak and cowardly Elves are. A true fighter doesn't rely on his sword."

His lip twitched a little, eyes flashing. "I wouldn't be opposed to you dragging me out of bed to fuck me. Maybe you could bend me over the bed. Or I you. Both situations arouse me."

Zakhar smirked a little. "Always have caught on quick. I'm a quick learner."

He gave a soft moan when Tyrael licked along his bleeding chest.

He knew that he'd probably sport this scar for life. Lycan healed at phenomenal rates but they didn't ever heal from silver completely. He'd always have Tyrael's name carved into his chest.

The thought had a soft chuckle sounding.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:30 am

"Our species would be long dead if we did not rely on our weapons, I'd opt for self preservation even if it meant looking cowardly in the eyes of others."

He gave a soft chuckle and he cut into the Lycan's chest dutifully.

"I wonder how your slaves would take that, an Elf walking in during the middle of the night and bending their big scary master over the bed and fucking him."

He continued to carve until his name was neatly written across the Lycan's chest.
"There, a lovely addition to your collection. I believe this means that you are mine now Lycan."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:35 am

"Then they should be long dead. Hiding behind a weapon is pathetic." He didn't have anything against Elves, he just hated people hiding behind weapons.

"I'm sure one would enjoy the view and want to join you. I still haven't finished training him. The other would be shocked and horrified. No one can dominate his master. he is an all powerful deity."

He didn't agree with Lino's view of him.

"Yes, if we're going by my way of life, as long as I'm scarred, I belong to you." Forever.

That didn't stop him from turning the tables and fucking the Elf when he could.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 am

"With that mentality all humans should be dead, then the vampires would probably starve and quarrel amongst themselves, slowly dying out and Lycan's would be all that left but females are rare now so reproducing would be difficult and with all the fighting amongst packs your numbers would die out too.
Where there is a strong force you need a weak one to balance it out."

Tyrael snorted loudly and licked at Zakhar's bleeding wounds, purring as the blood ran down his throat, it was such a rarity that he indulged like that.

"All powerful deity? Now that is an amusing perception of reality. I should like to see the look on his face as I dominated you, I bet it would be priceless."

He replied with a chuckle.

"Then you are mine, Zakhar, for as long as this remains visible on your skin."

He added, running his fingers along the deep cuts on his chest, digging his fingers into one of the cuts.

"I hope you have a Wolf to clean those out for you, I don't want you dying on me.
Since you are mine now, I think it might be time that I should you the gift I got for you."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 am

"Some humans are smart and use words as their weapons."

His tongue ran over his lower lip as he stared ahead, watching the leaves rustle in the breeze. "I can respect those people. They have the strength of words behind them."

His mind flickered to the same thought and he gave a soft purr. Seeing Lino shocked was a beautiful sight. "As would I."

Zakhar gave a soft moan when a finger was pressed into a cut.

"A present? For me? Oh, thank you, Master." His happiness was a terrible act hat even he would cringe at if he looked back at it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:55 am

He shook his head as the man mocked happiness, he would have thought that Zakhar's act would be a little better than that.

"I got a new addition to my silver collection."
He replied as he rose to his feet and brought his hands to the front of his jeans, undoing the button and the zip, letting the fabric fall and pool at his feet as he dropped his underwear.

Tyrael got himself a new piercing, a Prince Albert, the ring was a three quarter circle with a small ball on each end, silver, of course.

"Now I just have to keep you from tearing this one out."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:00 am

Zakhar's mouth ran dry ad he swallowed a couple times.

He chewed on the inside of his lip as his eyes turned over the view of the silver pierced through the Elf's arousal.

Holy shit, he could already picture the delicious burning sensation as the man fucked him.

The Lycan gave a groan in anticipation, eyes refusing to shift fro the piercing.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 am

"You've gone awfully quite all of a sudden."
He muttered, breaking the silence as he moved to stand closer to the Lycan.

"I know you like the burning of silver so I will make you a deal, suck it without hurting me and I will let you have it where I know you want it."

He added with a soft chuckle as he moved his arousal close enough for Zakhar's tongue to lap at it, not immediately trusting the Lycan's mouth to got near him without being bitten.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 am

Stuck.

He was stuck between telling the Elf to go fuck himself or actually sucking him off like he wanted to.

Zakhar sucked off obedient Slaves. Slaves he was pleased with. Tyrael was neither obedient or someone he was pleased with at the minute.

After a few minutes of staring at the man's stomach silently, his eyes slid shut and his tongue lapped out over him. He gave a soft moan when the silver burned his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:14 am

He smirked down at the wolf, he could practically see Zakhar mentally arguing with himself but purred softly as the Lycan's tongue lapped over his arousal.

He moved closer, allowing the man to take more of him as his hand slid through the raven locks of his hair, stroking his head gently.

This was what he wanted to see, his eyes practically shone with dark delight as he watched the man please him on his own terms.

"Good choice."
He mocked softly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 am

Not a good choice, bastard.

His teeth caught the piercing and he gave it a sharp tug, reminding the Elf that he didn't want an obedient little Slave so he wouldn't give him one.

His silver-grey eye flashed dangerously as he gave the piercing another tug. He could so easily rip it out. Cause the Elf pain.

It was so tempting.

But he wanted to feel that silver somewhere else so he'd behave for now. Tear it out next time he was told to give him a blowjob.

His teeth released the piercing and he laved his tongue over him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance is sweet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next