Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Fixing A Smudge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am

"Yup."

If he was being truthful, he saw his partner as a very dominant man in the bedroom, but the thought of him being dominated - even if it as by a made up man in his mind, was amusing.

Fabian shrugged with a grin.

"I have a very good sex life; why shouldn't I boast about it?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 am

"Common courtesy, the thought of you having sex makes me want to throw up my last meal, disgusting."

He teased, the Elf always seemed to be boasting about the latest beautiful woman that he had lay with, though of course they were never prettier than him.

The vampire was just glad that Fabian had never been stupid enough to bring a woman home with him when he knew that Aurick was there, not to say that he hadn't caught the man in the act a few times, especially when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:13 am

"You better not throw it up, I'm not gonna be used just so you can throw my blood back up."

But he grinned widely, hugging a pillow to his stomach.

"Perhaps I could share my experience with you; it many help you pick up someone. I'll say it again: you need to get laid. Jerking off just isn't doing it for you, Rick." He shook his head with an all suffering sigh.

"I'm going out into town tomorrow night; you should come with me."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 am

"Oh yes, I am sure I could learn so much from someone one sixth of my age."

He replied with a snort, it wasn't that Aurick couldn't pick up someone if he went out, it was that he didn't want to.

The Vampire was a loner, other people made him impatient and irritable.

"I'll pass."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 am

"You probably could."

He tossed the pillow he was hugging to his stomach at the vampire. "How many times have you had sex in the past century compared to how many times I have? Sex has changed quite a bit in the last hundred years; you'll probably have no idea what to do, old man."

Fabian pouted.

"I'm just gonna dress you myself and drag you out into town one night. You might actually have fun."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 am

He blocked the pillow from hitting him in the face with his good arm, grabbing it and throwing it back at the Elf.

"Yes but you have been laying with humans, give you a supernatural and you would not know which way was up."

He replied with a smirk, if Fabian thought there was any similarities between human sex and supernatural sex he was dead wrong.

"I doubt that, loud music, other people, hardly sounds desirable."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:49 am

Fabian snorted. "Lie. I've been with a few vampires and necromancers before."

Necromancers were very similar to humans so their sex was very similar, too. Nothing overly exciting.

Vampire sex was better than human sex but he was always hard pressed to find a vampire less beautiful than him so it didn't happen all that often.

He usually had the vampire take blood from his thigh instead of his neck when it did happen, though. He just knew that Rick would have a few words to say if he found a bite mark on his neck.

"You're such a loner it's painful. Try being social at least once, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 am

He raised and eyebrow at the Elf.
"I don't remember you ever boasting about Vampires and Necromancers, granted even if you did tell me I wouldn't be listening."

It was a rarity that they ever crossed any other supernaturals on there travels, there had been a few but he usually avoided areas with known populations of them.

Another supernatural would easily pick you out in a crowd and most wanted to socialize with their kin.

"I don't know how to make this any more clear for you Fabian, I hate people, they make me want to shoot myself in the head.
If I could spend eternity alone, I would be a happily Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 am

"I boasted the Necromancers." He usually kept his vampires fairly secret. He didn't want Rick scolding him about vampires accidentally taking too much blood and hurting him.

When he knew vampires had taken too much blood, he dropped hints about certain types of food he wanted to Rick.

The Elf rolled his eyes. "Honestly, you're going to die a grumpy old lonely sexless man if you don't start taking an interest in people. How many people do you even talk to anyway?"

After a moment, he held up a finger. "I don't count. How many people do you talk to, Rick?"

He wouldn't be surprised if the vampire said no one.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:06 am

"I'm going to die? Well that is news to me, wonderful, I can't wait."
He replied with a chuckle and he shifted on the bed, making himself comfortable again.

"No one, I don't see why I should waste my time with people."

He replied bluntly, Aurick had no friends or family and he liked it that way, something Fabian would probably never understand.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:11 am

Fabian sighed and shook his head.

"Grumpy old man. You wouldn't leave me all alone, would you?" He slid off his bed and perched on the edge of Rick's, sitting at his hip.

He poked the vampire's stomach.

"My mission is now to get you to make friends." How many people could he get to try and make friends with Rick without making of himself....? Probably not that many, but he could try.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 am

He didn't grace that question with an answer, instead he just stared up at the Elf.

Aurick could not help but wonder how long Fabian would last without him, the Vampire had always kept him fed, clothed and under a warm roof as well as pulling him out of danger when ever he needed it.

"Oh joy, I'm so looking forward to it."
He replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:28 am

"You should."

He began tapping the man's bare stomach idly. "By the time I'm done, you'll have lots of friends and be a social butterfly."

Fabian grinned widely.

Okay, so that'd never happen, but he was definitely going to try and get him at least a handful of friends.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:34 am

"Fabian this is wasted effort, I've managed to go nearly eight hundred years without friends and I don't plan on breaking that streak."

He replied, swatting the man's hand away from his stomach.

If this was anything like Fabian's other little escapades he would get bored of it in a few days and forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 am

"Eight hundred years is long enough."

His hand slid away from the man's stomach to avoid having it swatted at. But after a few moments, he turned the attention of his fingers to the vampire's unbroken arm instead.

"Friends and a good lay. I'm determined to get you both while we're here."

He hoped his attention span could last long enough for him to succeed in both missions.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:42 am

"Why can't you just leave me be, I am perfectly content with my life how it is."

He didn't understand why all of a sudden he needed friends and sex, his anti-social behavior didn't affect Fabian.

If his mood was the issue than the Elf should have noticed that he had been this way the entire time he had known the boy.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 am

"You're getting old and it'll be sad if you die alone."

He didn't count. he was just the annoying kid that followed him around and bugged him.

Fabian wanted the vampire to find someone he could spend the rest of his life with happily instead of dying alone and grumpy.

His nails scraped gently over the pale skin on the vampire's arm.

"Besides, I wont be around forever and I wanna know I'm leaving you in good hands." He smiled down at the vampire brightly.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 am

"Again with the dying, is there something you're not telling me, oh god, is it cancer?!"

He replied in mock terror, if Fabian thought he was dying anytime time soon he could guess again.

"You wont? Well thank fuck for that I thought you were never going to leave."

Ever since he had found the child, Fabian had stuck to him like glue.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:59 am

Fabian rolled his eyes.

"You're not dying of cancer. Right...?" He eyed the man warily for a few moments. No...supernatural creatures didn't get most ailments humans got. Cancer was one of the ones that they didn't get, wasn't it? He hoped it was.

The Elf pursed his lips and called his hand into a fist, punching Rick's upper arm with surprising strength. He hoped it bruised.

"Don't sound too sad about me leaving. If it upsets you too much, I might have to think about staying."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:04 am

Aurick snorted a laugh and whacked Fabian over the head with a pillow.

"You idiot."

Supernaturals didn't get cancer, if it was a human illness, they didn't get it. They had their own set of illnesses for each species.

"Ow, my good arm."
He grumbled, if he could he would of rubbed the spot where Fabian had punched him but his other arm was currently out of order.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:07 am

He pouted when he was whacked with a pillow.

The Elf stuck his tongue out childishly at the older man. "Don't worry me like that. I actually thought you had cancer for a minute there."

His lips quirked up when the vampire grumbled.

"Good. I hope it hurts like a bitch." He leaned over the vampire, his long hair framing his face. "You'll miss me when I leave, admit it."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:11 am

Aurick rolled his eyes.
"Seriously Fabian? I mean I knew you were stupid but that takes it to a whole new level.

The only way I am going to be dying is if someone kills me, or I take a little stroll in the sunshine."

He gazed up at the Elf as he leaned over top of him.
"If I had the use of both my arms I would be strangling you right now."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 am

"I'm not that stupid."

He lifted a hand to tug on a section of the vampire's hair. "Try and stay away from the sun and people that want to kill you." He didn't want Rick to die while he was around.

The Elf grinned widely.

"Don't you want to admit that you'll miss me~? C'mon, tell me you'll miss me when I leave."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 am

Aurick let out a small growl as Fabian tugged his hair.
"I'm not going to be dying anytime soon so stop pestering me."

"I wont miss you, in fact I am going to celebrate, perhaps I will get excessively drunk and lay the closest person to me."

He'd cut out his own tongue before he would admit to missing Fabian if he left.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 am

"Oh, so you'll do the one thing I've been trying to get you to do for a century when I leave?"

He pursed his lips and stared down at the vampire for a moment, thoroughly unamused.

Slowly, his expression evened out as his eyes flickered over the man's face.

After a minute, he pulled away and strode back towards his bed, head bowed slightly so his hair covered his pink cheeks. Had he really just thought Rick was attractive? Yes, he could admit that the man was good looking, but he hadn't ever had a sexual attraction to him before.

"Goodnight. See you later," he muttered quietly and quickly as he slid under his covers, facing away from the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing A Smudge   Fixing A Smudge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixing A Smudge
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Courtyard-
Jump to: