Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:22 pm

He glared slightly at the Lycan.

"How cruel, I was merely dreaming about our trip again.
Seems those dreams have replaced the nightmares I'd been having which I am thankful for."

He hadn't been waking up in a cold sweat lately, though that had died down slowly since Aodh moved in.

"What were you and Moe talking about?"
He asked, interested in how the young woman was going.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Aodh smiled brightly when the glare was sent his way.

"That's good news."

He had started to become worried over the amount of times Aeker had woken up from a nightmare.

"She's doing well. The two of them have the nursery done up nice already. She's starting to show so its a Lycan pregnancy. I'd give it another month or two before she gives birth, though. Lycan pregnancies were always just that little bit longer than ordinary wolf pregnancies."

He had seen a few Lycan pregnancies - none of them very nice and only a few of them successful.

"I talked to her about what we were talking about after Zeke told us."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 pm

He nodded softly in response, those nightmares had been plaguing him for far too long and he was glad that they were replaced by something much more pleasant.

"Starting to show so soon? Have her parents learned of the good news yet?"

He asked, he knew that they were not close with Moe's mother but he knew little about Moe and Coilean's relationship.

The vampire's brows furrowed slightly, his mind drawing a blank.
"What were we talking about?"
He was too tired to try and remember such things.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:21 am

Aodh pursed his lips. "I'm not sure about the bitch but my bastard of a twin definitely knows."

He still couldn't believe it when she told him. And she looked so scared, like he as going to do the same as Coilean! That had hurt him a little. Was she really so insecure that she thought everyone would leave her for an angry Lycan's decision?

He sighed softly. She was definitely more comfortable and confident than she was when she first came here, but she still had a long way to go to become a confident person.

The Lycan grinned widely. "I asked if uncle Aeker could hold the pups after mommy and daddy and smothered them with love."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 am

His expression turned concerned at Aodh's reaction.
"Coilean did not take it well?"

The more he heard about Aodh's brother the less he wanted to meet him, he sounded like a nasty piece of work and he knew that the man would not be fond of him.

"Oh did you now?"
He asked, a smile slowly spreading across his face as this distracted him from his thoughts of Coilean.
"What did she have to say about that?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:37 am

"That's one way of putting it."

He clucked his tongue a couple times, frowning deeply. "He disowned Sprout. He should have seen it coming; the love each other, they got married, of course they'd want to start a family. Zeke's the best thing that's happened to that girl since Raffael, I can tell you that. I'm so glad those two are having kids together."

"Aye, I did."

He pushed his hair back out of his face then grinned widely. "She was thrilled you wanted to hold them; agreed immediately."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:47 am

Aekers jaw dropped, Coilean would disown his own daughter because she fell pregnant.
That was normally the order of things, love, marriage and then children what did the man expect to happen.

"I could tell at the wedding how good those two were together. I would not have married them if I didn't think they would last.

I feel sorry for your brother, he sounds like a very sad and hateful person and to think there was a time when I wanted to meet him."

He muttered, shaking his head.

"That is good news, I'm excited to finally meet the pups."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 am

He laughed and nodded. "Once upon a time I flirted with him." He shook his head. "Oi, don't I feel stupid now, flirting with my nephew?"

Moe and Zeke - no matter how unlikely a pairing they were - fit. They were perfect for each other.

Aodh shrugged. "He's going back to how he was before Sprout came along. She was the one that calmed him down until he was almost on par with Alek. And now that she's married a man, he thinks she's forgotten about him and all his efforts to be calm for her are wasted."

"Aye. I get to hold them right after you, though. So don't hog them too long!" He was probably just excited as Moe and Zeke about the new pups.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 am

Aeker laughed and shook his head.
"Only you would manage to do something like that, well, I am glad that didn't work out, it might be him posing naked for you instead of me."

He teased, Aodh must have been quite the flirt before he came around, seems he had put an end to that part of the Lycan pretty quickly.

"He's not too smart, afraid of losing his daughter to another man so he disowns her? Seems counter productive. Moe's such a sweet girl, it must have broken her heart."

A smirk appeared on the vampire's face.
"Best be nice to me until then, otherwise I'll hold onto them for ages."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 am

"Have you seen Zeke? He's like a younger, not-Irish version of me. Do you think he'd sit around posing naked for any amount of time?" Zeke was about as patient as he was. Aodh could sit around drawing for hours, but he wouldn't have the patience to sit around for however long it took to draw him.

Aodh shrugged. "I don't understand him, either. Your twin is supposed to be the closest person you have, but I don't understand Coilean at all." If his child ran around getting pregnant when he didn't want her to, Aodh would move in with her and her man and cock-block until the cows came home, not completely banish her from his life.

The Lycan arched a brow. "Don't make me throw Fluffy at you again."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:14 am

"A younger version of you, heavens help us."
He tease, chuckling softly, he really had not spent that much time around the younger Lycan, most times he had been down to the cottage he had been to visit Moe and Zeke had not been home.

"And you think that I understand Alexis? I have no idea what is running through that girls head, we're just too different, seems she is constantly proving me wrong."

When his sister had found him and Aodh together he thought there would be blood, but she had accepted with minimal prompting and now he knew that she considered Aodh to be a brother to her.

"Keep that sock away from me and I wont hog the pups."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:19 am

"I quite like having a younger version of me around. Makes him easier to train, too, cause I know how his mind works." He grinned widely.

The Lycan gave a chuckle. "Ohh, I wonder what would have happened if it was Zeke that kissed you out in the courtyard." He pointed at the man with his pencil. "D'you think it'd be him sharing your bed and exploring the sex shop you bought out."

He reached out to kick the black chest under the bed with a chuckle. Perhaps it was the boyfriend in him, but he couldn't see Aeker and Zeke together.

"Deal." If Aeker didn't have to deal with his sock, he got to hold the pups sooner. He could deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:26 am

"I highly doubt that would be the case, the only reason I did not punch you in the face for sexually assaulting me in the courtyard was your age, not wise to piss off an older Lycan."

That wasn't exactly true, even back then he had found Aodh attractive, that was the reason he reacted so calmly, even if he didn't realize it at the time.
Though by the end of their first meeting it was pretty evident in his mind that he wanted the man.

He chuckled and shook his head as Aodh kicked the chest under their bed, no, that was just for them. Aodh was the only reason he had purchased all of those things.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 am

"Oh? So it was't my dazzling good looks that shocked you into not punching me?" Aodh pouted.

His eyes travelled down to the chest then to Aeker and then down to the sketchbook in his lap.

"Perhaps I should get you to pose with a toy or two from our little chest," he purred, his grin widening.

He wasn't going to make Aeker's challenge of not getting aroused easy for the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:41 am

The vampire scoffed softly, maybe it was but he wouldn't let Aodh know that, he'd never hear the end of it.

"No such luck I'm afraid."

He looked at the Lycan flatly, staring at him before shaking his head slowly.

"Don't push your luck Aodh, you've got me naked and that's as good as it's going to get.
I've ruined a lot of your drawings, I wont mind ruining another by going back to bed."

He threatened idly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 am

Aodh gave a little pout.

"Naww, you didn't think I was good looking? These looks are something you just can't ruin with a punch to the face."

He puckered his lips and blew Aeker a teasing kiss before turning back to his drawing.

"Guess that'll have to happen another time." He'd whittle Aeker's will down until he said yes to an erotic drawing. It'd just take a little time.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 am

"What ever helps you sleep at night, Schätzchen."
He replied with a smirk and a soft laugh.

"It is never going to happen so you can banish that thought from your mind right now."

This was already further than he was willing to go, making it worse was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:04 am

"Say it." He leaned forwards over his sketchbook, leaning close to the vampire with a little grin. "Tell me you think I'm good looking and wouldn't ever mar my beautiful features by punching them."

Aodh shrugged.

No way in Hell was he going to banish that thought.

He quite liked the idea of Aeker lying back against the bed holding a vibrator and a whip.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 am

Aeker smiled softly, Aodh had been having a rough time lately, perhaps he could use a little ego stroking after his run in with the other Lycan in town.

"There may have been a few reasons for me not punching you when you kissed me."

He admitted vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Aodh arched a brow.

"Are you admitting I'm an amazing kisser?" The Lycan preened at that. Being an amazing kisser was better than being good looking.

It meant that he could satisfy his lover's needs; he couldn't do that if he was just a pretty face.

He gave a hum as his pencil continued working against the page. Now that there was no surprise snoring going to happen in the middle of the drawing, Aodh had promised himself he was going to take his time with this one and make it the best drawing of a person he had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:45 pm

"Yes."
He'd let Aodh have this one, he needed something to lift his spirits after all, he hated seeing the man upset.

The vampire knew this would come back to bite him but he'd deal with that later at least Aodh would be happy for now.

Aeker lay still, apart from his mouth moving when he talked he was a perfect statue for the Lycan to draw.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 pm

The Lycan gave a little grin.

"I'm going to remember you said that and you'll never be able to escape it. That little word is going to follow you around until I die."

He didn't realise he had said that last little bit aloud. Aodh believed that he was more likely to die than Aeker. Aeker was smart and avoided scuffles. Aodh barrelled head first into them and usually came out worse for wear.

Out of the two of them, he believed that he'd die first and leave Aeker alone.

Aodh gave a little hum as he shifted a little and pushed his hair back out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)   A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snore, A Flying Sock and A Ruined Drawing (AA)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2