Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The New Style (Aeker)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:51 am

Aodh grinned widely.

"You're gonna be a great uncle. We're gonna spoil those kids so much..."

And Moe and Zeke were going to be the ones that had to deal with spoiled rotten little pupd.

The thought had a grin forming on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 am

"And so are you, Aodh, though you already have a niece and it's rather obvious that you were a wonderful uncle to her."

The vampire laughed softly and nodded.
"I don't question that for a minute, but I have not had children around me to spoil rotten. I can already picture Moe scolding us for it."

His grin matched Aodh's as his fingers continued to draw lazy patterns.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 am

"Aye." He smiled softly, remembering Moe's childhood.

"I didn't actually spoil Sprout, though." He was too busy fathering her to spoil her rotten like he was planning to do with her kids.

The Lycan shrugged. "Let her scold us, spoiling them will be far too much fun."

And he knew that he wouldn't just sit by and let her scold him. He'd be off with one of the pups; Aeker could take the scolding.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:20 am

"These pups can not arrive soon enough in my opinion, I've not had the pleasure of seeing an actual lycan pup before, let alone one that is to be a part of my family."

It felt right to call Aodh's family his own, that's how he saw them after all, well most of his family that was, he was still to meet Coilean, but he didn't know if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 am

"None of us can wait. We're all so excited."

He grinned brightly, silver eyes glittering. "I think Sprout and Zeke have already got the nursery almost completed. They're both so excited to be first time parents."

Aodh leaned up to kiss Aeker gently. "Then I'll ask Moe if you can be the first one to hold them after she and Zeke, aye?" He could wait until after Aeker held them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 am

"You can't blame them really, if it were my first child I think I would have the nursery done the day I got the news."

He chuckled softly, yes he and Aodh would never had children of their own but they would simply compensate that by spoiling Moe and Zeke's pups and spending as much time as them as possible.

Perhaps he would have to break his promise to Zeke and let Aodh steal one of them.

"I'd love that but I think there will be a few people battling for first hold after the parents."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:50 am

"They can all go screw themselves."

He grinned. "If I get a claim in early, I can almost guarantee it for you."

He'd probably go hunt one of them down when he woke up and pester them until they promised him.

"These kids are gonna cause so much trouble between us all, I can tell. But we'll all love them."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:53 am

Aeker grinned softly and ran his hands through the man's hair.
"In that case, I'd love to be able to hold them first."

He knew he would pass them directly on to Aodh once he had his turn, the lycan would be bouncing about beside him the whole time eager to steal the child away.

"They will, I can already imagine them having the whole coven wrapped around their little fingers."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 am

"Then I shall fight valiantly for your chance to hold then first."

His lip twitched upwards and he gave a soft nod. "Definitely. Those kids are going to have more power than Tony here, I can tell. They'll be the only ones that can get whatever the hell they want off her."

He'd love to see Giacinto happy while she was holding the pups. It'd be a sight to see her smile truly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 am

"Gia will be absolutely smitten with them, that much is for certain.
I'd be surprised if Moe and Zeke get any time with their children with the rest of the coven fighting over who gets to hold them next."

He chuckled softly, feeling slightly bad for Moe and Zeke, they were not going to much peace for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 am

"Tony is absolutely smitten with anything young enough for her to baby. You're less than a quarter of her age; if you let her baby you, she would."

He snorted a laugh when the mental image of Giacinto treating Aeker like a baby came to mind. God, that would be funny to see.

"They can spend some time with the pups after we get bored of them."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 am

"Now that is a terrifying thought."
Aeker did not much like the idea of being treated like a baby, not by Giacinto or anyone else for that matter.

The vampire raised as eyebrow at the lycan, scoffing softly.
"You really think everyone will simply get bored of them? I can't see you ever getting bored of the pups, even when they're fully grown."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 am

"You think so? I think it's hilarious."

He'd pay good money to see that. It'd just be too funny to pass up.

Aodh shrugged. "Then they'll never get any peace. Oh well, those pups will be well loved, at least. No worries about that."

He couldnt wait for the pups to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Style (Aeker)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3