Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The New Style (Aeker)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 pm

"In that case, I'll be sure to be more careful next time I decided to see how red I can make you blush."

He teased softly, bowing his head to kiss the man in return, his hand caressing his cheek gently.

He hugged Aodh to his chest and lay back with him, nestling in against his body.

The vampire didn't mean anything sexual in laying on the bed with the lycan, he just wanted to be close to him, to have a night of gentle cuddling to make the man forget his day.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 pm

"There are other ways to make me blush," he purred suggestively.

As far as sex would go that night, that innuendo was it.

Aodh didn't want sex tonight, but he couldn't pass up the opportunity to say something suggestive like that.

The Lycan curled closer to Aeker, eyes sliding shut, smile curving his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

"I have first hand experience with the ways of making you blush Aodh, I have a feeling I am more accustomed to your cheeks turning scarlet than most others."

He gaze down at the lycan, smiling softly, Aodh was no longer crying and even had a smile on his lips.

He was thankful that he had the ability to cheer him up, even the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 pm

"Perhaps someday you could put aside a night to see how darkly you can make me blush." He probably wouldn't be saying it at the time, but it'd make for an interesting experience.

"I miss it," he murmured softly. He missed the bond he felt with his family now that his hair had been cut.

But, perhaps he'd deal with it. He could get over it eventually and carry on the tradition, even if there had been one hiccup along the line.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 pm

"Perhaps I will."
He mused softly, not that he wanted to think about that tonight.

Aeker ran his hand through the lycan's short hair.
"It will grow back, then you can start again, one incident doesn't change anything.
You didn't willingly cut it off."

Aeker knew that he would be just as upset if his hair got chopped off, the silver hair of the Rozen family was how they were identified.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 pm

"I'm the last person in the family that upheld the tradition."

He sighed softly. "Looks like the old ways of the O' Ceallaigh are finally dying out," Aodh murmured softly.

It was a sad thought. The family had been around for over two thousand years and their old traditions had been kept until now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 pm

"That tradition only dies if you let it, even if you don't pick up the tradition again it doesn't mean that it's lost."

He stroked the man's hair again, it was never about his hair, it was the symbolism behind it.

"I can't help but look forward to seeing where you grew up."
He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 pm

He gave another soft sigh. "Yeah..."

He didn't want the tradition to die. It was his last link.

"It's beautiful there, Aeker. You'll love it." He grinned, silver eyes gleaming. "Where we're going is in County Kilkenny. Its all countryside and its absolutely beautiful. I can show you were we used to fish. I can show you where my old hut used to be. Oh, Aeker, I cant wait to show you everything."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:09 pm

"I don't doubt that I will."
He replied, a smile slowly gracing his lips, the way Aodh's eyes lit up when he talked about his home town he knew that it must be wonderful.

"And I can't wait to see everything, with you."
He added, seeing the world by Aodh's side would be an unforgettable experience.

"You must make me a promise though."
Aeker kissed Aodh softly, brushing his hand over the man's cheek.
"I want my second time in the sun to be an amazing experience, okay?"

After his first taste of the had been bitter, the second taste had to be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:15 pm

"We're gonna have so much fun with this, Aeker. Going wherever we want and doing whatever we want. it's going to be amazing."

He couldn't wait to travel the world with Aeker at his side.

Aodh's eyes flickered up Aeker. A promise? He'd do everything in his power to keep the promise, no matter what it was.

He smiled softly and nodded. "Aye, of course. Unfortunately your first day in the sun is going to have to be at the mansion. We'll have to work around that."

His hand slid down Aeker's chest slowly. "We should find a nice secluded spot out in the fields and make love with the sun bathing us and warming our skin."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm

"Days on end, spent together doing what ever we please without the restriction of the night...
I can not wait Aodh, I really can't, I've been working hard to get into the Elder's favor, working hard for us."

He leaned into the lycan's touch, a soft purr rumbling in his chest.

"That does sound like an forgettable day, my first time making love in the light."
He mused with a soft grin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 pm

"I should help out a little more. Maybe I can find a few jobs for you to do. I'll ask Alek or Tony. Anything but cleaning the Dungeon..." He shuddered. He wouldn't let Aeker clean that death trap.

His lips quirked upwards. "It does sound good, doesn't it? We'll have to stake out a spot for when you get your silver."

The was anticipating that now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:38 pm

"If cleaning the dungeon means getting my silver fast Aodh I'll do it.
I want to travel the world by your side and I'll be damned if I let anything get in the way of that."

He knew what the dungeon was, despite never going in there, and he would willingly brave cleaning it out if it meant getting his silver faster.

"It will have to be somewhere that was beautiful during the day, I can't imagine what the mansion looks like in the daylight."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 pm

He shook his head softly. "Your funeral."

Giacinto couldn't pay him enough to have him clean out her dungeon. He was wary just stepping into the room with Giacinto around. He wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for weeks.

"I'll have to scope out a good place then."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:01 am

"Might have to avoid that then, dying in the process of getting my silver would be a little counter productive."

He joked with a soft chuckle, knowing Giacinto it would be more than just his life that he would be risking in that dungeon.
And anything sexual was something that he was not willing to do with anyone other than Aodh.

"I'll trust your judgement in finding an appropriate location."
He replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:05 am

"Aye, let's not die while we're trying for our silver. It's not a good start."

He grinned at the man and tugged playfully at a lock of his silver hair.

The Lycan nodded dutifully and a wide grin. "I shall put all my effort into finding a good enough place for your first time having sex out in broad daylight."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:10 am

Aeker chuckled as his hair was tugged.
"I will attempt to stay alive."
He replied with a grin as he shook his head, dying was definitely not on his agenda.

"Try to pick somewhere near some shade, if my first experience taught me anything it is that these eyes of mine are not made for the sunlight."

Even with the silver his eyes would take a long time to adjust to the light, the last thing he wanted was to be blinded while trying to have sex.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 am

"Anything else you want, your highness? A dip in the pool just after, maybe?"

Aodh arched a brow up at the vampire.

He kissed Aeker's neck gently then settled down again, curling up against his side. He'd put a lot of thought and effort into finding a good place for them. He wouldnt settle for anything that wasn't perfect.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 am

"Actually now that you mention it, that sounds rather nice."
He chuckled softly and smirked at the lycan.

Yes he sounded like he was being picky but at the end of the day he would rather sound fussy and demanding than end up crying during sex because his eyes were hurting.

A purr sounded in his chest as Aodh kissed his neck, leaning over the kiss the man softly.

"I know where ever you pick will be perfect."
He murmured softly, stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 am

Aodh snorted, shaking his head.

"I have have to find a place my the pool then, if that sounds 'rather nice,' aye?"

Aodh returned the kiss just as gently, eyes sliding shut, small smile curving his lips. He loves just being able to lay and cuddle and kiss the vampire without it turning into anything more.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 am

The vampire smirked and shook his head.
"No, I am sure we could walk to the pool afterwards."

His hand ran through the lycan's hair gently before slipping to his back, drawing idle patterns on his skin.

"How is Zeke's training going? I hope he will be ready soon, as soon as we have the silver I want to be able to leave."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 am

Aodh leaned into the gentle touches with a soft purr.

His back arched into the fingers drawing lazy patterns on his skin slightly.

"Quite well. He should do well while we're gone, at least. And he has Alek there to guide him so he's not in over his head with no one to help him out."

His nephew would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 am

"That's good to hear, he's a smart boy, when he decides to think, and Alek is patient, I can imagine that everything will go well while we're away."

It was good to hear that the pack would not fall apart while they were gone, though he knew that Alek would not let things fall into anarchy, it was not fair to leave the Alpha with the extra work.

"It seems that every other day new wolves find their way here, the pack will be getting quite large soon, with the pups on the way."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am

"Aye, Zeke can be smart occasionally."

Aodh stretched out a little, giving a soft moan when his joins cracked.

"As much as I wanna go travelling, I hope we don't go before the pups are born. I wanna be there to see them."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 am

He leaned over and kissed the man's forehead softly.
"Regardless of when we get our silver, we will wait until the pups are born before we leave.

I wont be pulling you away from your new nephews and nieces, that would just be cruel.

Plus, we have to know what she has so that we can bring back gifts for them. What kind of uncle goes on holiday without bringing back something for the little ones back home."

He replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Style (Aeker)   The New Style (Aeker) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Style (Aeker)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next