Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 am

That's a good idea, people at this time do not take kindly to people swimming naked in a shared pool, it's not like the old bath houses.

She gave a short chuckle and nodded softly, nestling her head against his paw.

Yes, nowadays women and men swim together more than the same gender do.
It's perfectly acceptable, don't worry.

she found it quite endearing that he did not know these things, it was nice being able to teach him about the world.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:02 pm

He let out a soft laugh, closing his eyes again and tilting his head as he lay in the grass with Alexis cuddled up next to him.

I can't wait then.

He said contently, imagining what it would be like to actually swim with a woman in public like it were nothing. He liked the idea of it.

Some of the new changes he had discovered since waking up he didn't like at all. Such as jeans. They were bizarre. But Arzu told him that men didn't go around wearing the same kind of pants and robes that were worn in his time, so he complied, not wanting to stand out too much.

But this swimming thing, this was a concept he liked.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Neither can I.

She admitted, letting her eyes slide shut, a gentle purr rumbling in her chest as she lay against him.

She could not help but wonder how Tahir would react to how much the world had change around him, whether or not things would shock him.

I feel that I must warn you though, women these days have a lot more freedom.

Try not to be to shocked by it.

He would understand what that meant tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:17 pm

The large wolf kept his eyes closed, but he was grinning on the inside at her words.

It's good women have more freedom. I never agreed with the oppression.

He stated simply, believing it too. He'd never participate when a woman was punished for doing things that men got away with every day. He wouldn't even watch.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Alexis gave a short chuckle.

That's good, I was never one for being oppressed.

Even as a child in the twelfth century she got away with far too much for a young lady.

But then, there were few that could punish Alexis, even at a young age she had the ferocity of a much older vampire.

Many had joked that she had absorbed her brother's fight in the womb, for she was so wild and he was so docile.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Tahir opened his eyes so he could look at her again.

No, I can't imagine that ever being so.

He mused. That was one of the reasons he didn't like the inequality. Alexis was strong physically as well as strong willed. He could tell that much all ready and even he didn't understand the full extent of her power.

But he did know there were plenty of men that wouldn't be able to stand a chance against her, and just cause they had a dick between their legs didn't mean they should be treated better then her.

People should be respected by their abilities and their actions, not their gender. It was always as clear as that for the Persian man.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Alexis could feel his eyes on her, she opened her own and look at him with large golden eyes.

Her gaze on him lingered for a moment for flicking up to the sky, blue was slowly invade the black sky.

I have to go inside, the sun is going to rise soon.

She sighed softly, the life of a vampire never felt as bitter as it did when she spent time around other species.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Tahir followed her gaze up to the sky. The night had gone by quickly, and he was starting to feel sober again.

He sat up and stretched out his legs, his jaws opening as he let out a yawn. Standing up straight again, he looked down at the silver fox. While he was standing it was even more of a size difference between the two of them.

He padded over to his clothes and took them up in his mouth before looking back to see if she was ready to go inside yet.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Alexis got to her feet and padded over to her clothing, there was no way she could carry all this in her mouth back to her room.

While he went to gather his things she quickly shifted back, quickly getting dressed back into her underwear and dress, the stocking and shoes she could go without.

As he turned back around she had just finished doing up the last of her button.
She smiled warmly at him and gathered up the rest of her belonging before making her way back over to him.

"Sorry I kept you up all night, you must be exhausted."
She muttered softly, placing a hand under his ear and giving it a gentle scratch.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

His expression was one of surprise when he saw she had shifted back into her normal form and gotten dressed so quickly.

"That's impressive." He thought with an inward grin, the clothes still in his mouth.

Arzu would probably get upset to see he'd gotten them dirty by carrying them like this, but he'd heard tale of magical boxes that could do the washing itself.

He leaned his head into her hand when she scratched behind his ear, tail wagging again.

Just a little tired, but your company made it worth it. He communicated, looking up at her with genuine silver eyes before he started to head back inside the mansion.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 pm

"Vampire's are fast."
She explained after seeing his expression, her eyes glowing in amusement.

"Here, let me carry those for you, you're covering them in wolf saliva, HĂĽndchen."

She smiled warmly and took the clothing from his mouth, she was already carrying her own so a few more items didn't bother her at all.

She walked beside him, her free hand idly stroking his long black fur as they moved down the hallway.

"I'm glad you think so, I'll try not to occupy too many of your nights through, a nocturnal life really doesn't suit lycan's very well."
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:45 pm

He nodded his head, a glimmer in his eyes.

He let her take the clothes from his mouth, appreciating her willingness to help. Typically he didn't like other's giving him assistance, but he felt a friendship with Alexis and didn't mind in the least.

He enjoyed the way she pet his fur, though he wouldn't admit it to anyone anytime soon. Just something about the way her elegant hand felt against him was comforting.

Heh, we'll have to see what happens then huh? I've never been much of a nocturnal guy myself. Never had a reason to be really up until now. You vampires and your crazy owl schedules.

He teased, ears flicking contently.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:53 pm

She walked beside him, her bare feet padding gently against the ground instead of the usual sound of her clicking heels.

Her fingers weaved through his fur, gripping onto him gently as her walked.
She had never been a touchy person, she liked her own space, but there was something enticing about the feel of the wolf's fur between her fingers.

Alexis smiled and shook her head.
"I'm not nocturnal by choice, I'll admit that my time in the sun was brief though I think I prefer it to the night."
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:04 am

Tahir glanced over at her. A vampire that preferred the daylight? His mind wondered and he tried to imagine her with tan skin instead of her natural pale complexion, but he couldn't do it.

Once they got inside the safety of the mansion he decided to start walking them over to the Aria wing. His eyes were a little heavy from having stayed up all day and then staying up again all night.

He said nothing to her words, not knowing exactly what to say. He wanted to see if he could find a way to help her be in the sunlight, but from the way she made it sound it was near impossible. Besides, it wasn't as if she was helpless. If there was a way and she really wanted to, she probably would have found it by now.

He hadn't really realized that due to his thoughts he was being silent company.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 am

As they entered Aria wing she looked over at him, he had gone quiet all of a sudden, she was about to ask him if he was alright but stopped herself when she saw the exhaustion in his eyes.

Silently she padded over to his room and opened the door for him, moving in a few paces to place his clothes down on the bed before moving back to learn against the door frame.

"You look like you're about to pass out, I wont keep you awake any longer."

She stroked his muzzle softly before pulling away and moving back towards her own room.

"Sleep well, Tahir, I'll see you tomorrow."
She added, sending him a small wave before disappearing back into her own room.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 am

Tahir nodded in thanks to Alexis getting the door and placing the clothes on his bed. He made his way inside the room and looked up with her with tired, but very happy silver eyes.

I can’t wait. Goodnight Alexis.

He said after her, watching her go. Once the door was closed behind him he transferred back into his human state. He sauntered over to his bed and fell down upon it face first. He was glad to have his own room because getting dressed again would have taken too much effort at this point.

He kicked his way under his covers and was asleep in no time, having dreams of swimming in the rare but special pools of water that people enjoyed in Khorasan.

And then in his dream a beautiful women approaches, draped in a long loose gown, silver hair brushing at her ankles. Suddenly the sun is gone and the moon is the only light as she joins him in the water, staring into his eyes with a glimmering golden gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4