Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Tahir held still, feeling her little form shuffle over the top of him. His tail had stopped wagging by now.

"Why would I think less of her?" He wondered to himself, listening intently as she spoke.

Alexis something like that wouldn't change my views on you.

He communicated softly when she was done.

I also had a bounty placed on my head. She could have killed me, but her orders were clear. Such a merciful fate would not be given. Instead she locked me in a paralyzed state, fully conscious but blinded and muted into the steel of the blade I stained with the blood of many.

He would never have shared that many details with someone were he sober. She caught him at a good time to talk to him about this. The more she would share, the more he would share in return.

For me to think less of you for that would make me a hypocrite.

He said in a soft but low tone.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 pm

The bounty on my head still exists, I think at this point it is at about the 10 million euros.

Just last week I had another hunter find me in town, I'd hoped that they would not track me here.

She nestled in closer to him, the lycan's warmth was comforting.

What did you do to earn yourself a bounty?

She asked, hoping it was in the same realm as hers, not that she wished he lived a similar life to hers, but it would be nice to find someone who understood what it was like to be the one standing atop a mountain of corpses.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Ten million euros!? It suddenly hit him then, in that moment, the significance of everything.

Here was a woman that was near impossible to kill, those wishing her dead willing to pay far beyond a fortune to see it done.

And yet despite that she allowed herself to be vulnerable to him. With a swift movement and a snap of his jaw he could kill her. At least it would appear that way.

She trusted him.

The wolf furrowed his brow and sat up just a little so that the small silver fox slid down his neck and over his shoulders.

He looked into her golden eyes with an intense expression in his own. He wanted her to know that she could trust him. That he trusted her back. Perhaps such confidence in another was foolish. But if felt right.

I took it upon myself to sacrifice the few for the many.

Was all he said after staring into her eyes after a small while.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:07 pm

The little fox slid down his body, she didn't try to stop herself from moving or scurry back up his body.
Instead she just stayed where she landed, laying against his side.

With the way he looked at her, she could not help but feel close to him, this was a lycan that would not harm her, despite everything she had done, despite that their species were meant to naturally hate one another.

I see, at least you had noble intentions.

He killed for a reason, to save others. She killed because she could not handle the loss of her family and needed retribution for the death of those she loved.

She still could not take her eyes off of him, that silver seemed to lock her gaze and hold her there.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:21 pm

He didn't want to break eye contact with her. But he did anyway, looking down, his ears tilting back, bowing his head.

My noble intentions have damned my soul. I didn't understand then... I was ignorant and in a way... I was desperate.

He admitted, never thinking that he would actually share these things with another. It was deep and personal, and it was heavy. He didn't like putting his burdens on other people.

But now that he started, he didn't want to stop. He wanted to see if she could see this side of him and still want to have his company, or if this turned her away.

In the end, I lost everything and everyone I was trying to protect. The fates have a way of working like that. When pride comes, then comes disgrace. In only a day... everything I had killed for was destroyed. All save for Arzu. She's all I have left.

His voice trailed away. As he shared all this with her, he continued to look down. It was hard for him to talk about. He wasn't chocked up, he wasn't holding back tears. He was not a crying man.

But his heart still ached at the darker aspects of his past.

Despite my retribution for slaughtering the innocent I was still able to save her life. That is something I will never understand... only be grateful for.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Tahir..
She rubbed her muzzle against his softly, if she were in her human form she would of wrapped her arms around him.

I don't believe that you have damned your soul.
If I were to believe that I would have to accept that I am beyond repentance.

She watch him with sad eyes as he confessed all of this to her, this obviously still hurt him greatly.

You've not fallen into disgrace, I still think you are a noble man, it shows in your nature, even if you do not notice it.
Even if you were only able to save one person, isn't that enough?

She could not help but feel compassion for him, in all her years, it was rare that she was moved such a way by someone.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm

If he could smile gently in this form he could have, but instead he just rubbed his head against her as well, the simple animal interaction meaning a lot to him.

Thank you for listening Alexis. I don't normally... tell people these things. Arzu and I, we don't talk about it. I like to tell myself I've moved on, but it's still raw in her heart.

He explained to the vampire. He leaned his head down on the ground, his body curled around just a bit more. He wanted let her know that her being here with him, that the things she said, they comforted him in a way he'd never felt before.

Come morning I will probably be embarrassed for showing this side of myself.

He thought out loud, closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:51 pm

You're more than welcome, you know where I am if you ever need to talk again, I am always willing to listen.

She replied as she curled up against him, leaning her small head against his arm.

To be honest, I am relieved that you took what I told you so well.
I'm glad I got to tell you before you found out, most people who have spent a long time in Europe know who I am, it isn't pleasant being judged for past actions.

She let her own eyes slide shut, letting out a contently little sigh.
How was it that she felt so comfortable with his man, it felt odd opening up like this. Perhaps the alcohol in their systems had something to do with it.

Come morning I'll be curled up in bed so you wont have to be around me while feeling embarrassed.
She replied with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 am

When you have lived as long as we have, chances are there are going to be things we regret about our past. What's important to me is the present and the future.

He communicated in a low and husky tone.

I don't care what you've done in your past Alexis. What matters to me is the person you are now.

He kept his eyes closed as he said all this, but leaned his head in closer to where she was curled up against his leg.

He smiled internally at her reply to him being embarrassed, tail swishing back and forth a few times.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 am

This side of me is relatively new, I've been trying hard to change my ways but I have moments of weakness where I feel myself slipping into old habits.

Alexis had very little patience and at times found herself getting riled up quickly but she had managed to keep herself in check.

The same goes for you, Tahir.
At the end of the day we have both done undesirable things with our lives, but I think more of you for being able to admit it.

The fox leaned her head up and licked his muzzle softly.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:56 am

The wolfs ears flicked about and his tail continued to sway back and forth.

This conversation, the level of opening up they were both doing, left him feeling vulnerable and yet, closer to this woman at the same time.

If we were to reach perfection I'm not sure what we would have left to live for. It's an unattainable goal that keeps us all going. And despite the fact that no one can reach it, it's never not worth trying.

He mused, sharing his beliefs with her. He liked having the opportunity to converse with someone like this.

Your weakness can be an advantage if you use it to better yourself is what I'm getting at.

He added, peeking an eye open to look at her, a glimmer of a smile behind his gaze.

He leaned his head forward and gently rubbed the top of it against her in thanks for all she said and her presence.

Not only would she not turn away after seeing this weaker side of him, but she said she thought more of him for it.

He realized then and there that she was more to him then just compelling company. He didn't want to lose her. There was something special about her that he wanted to discover further.

In just the short time he had known her he could tell there was something different about the vampire. But now he understood that to a greater extent.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:10 am

That’s very true, I just hope that I can learn to control myself a little more, I worry about hurting those I am close to.
I’ve done it before and I refuse to allow it to happen again.

She had nearly killed Aeker a few weeks ago because she lost herself in a blind rage. She had spent far too long locked away and alone.

It was only now that she realized just how much she needed people close to her and the more time she spent in the coven, the more people she had that meant a lot to her.

I suppose so, but I have been hunted for over eight hundred years, weakness was never an option for me, I’ll admit that the thought of being exposed terrifies me.

In my time here I can see myself giving into emotion and becoming softer. I finally let myself relax and what happens? I get set on fire…

She shuddered softly, that last bounty hunter had caught her off guard and done more damage than he should have, he would have been an easy kill if she were still her old self, constantly paranoid, always looking to spill blood.

Alexis had never needed help, she was more than capable to look after herself but she found comfort and solace in Tahir's company, he made her feel safe even when she didn't know that she felt unsafe to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:41 am

If it means anything, I have faith in your ability Alexis. You're a strong person. Anyone can see that.

He uttered in a gentle tone.

I know how you feel. Like I said, I'm not the type to talk to people about these things. Just as I get the feeling you're not the type to turn into a small silver fox in front of a beast more then twice your size.

I trust you Alexis. And call me crazy but I think you trust me too. And I want you to know that you can. Maybe... maybe it's foolish of us to be this way, but I have no reason for regret. And I promise you I wont make you regret it either.

He took a deep breath and let it out in a slow and gentle way, rubbing his head up against her again comfortingly.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:50 am

It means a lot to me, thank you Tahir, I appreciate it.

Her large fluffy ears perked up as he talked, twitching softly as he mentioned how vulnerable she had made herself in front of him, why had she done that, in front of a near stranger of all people?

It is very foolish of us, doing things like this is how people end up hurt.

Though she knew, she did not regret this, Alexis had been exposed to him for a long time now, at any moment he could have wrapped his jaws around her tiny frame and crushed her before she had a chance to change back.

I do trust you..

She admitted, leaning up and rubbing her face against him.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 am

The large wolfs tail swayed contently as she rubbed her tiny face against him. He couldn't help but be endeared to her.

Typically when he felt quick, emotional connections to someone he had just met it was because they reminded him of one of his siblings.

But he didn't feel that way towards Alexis. This was a different kind of connection he'd never experienced before. Something different that he didn't recognize.

But whatever it was he was feeling he liked it, and welcomed it inside himself.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:15 am

Her tiny fox body nestled in against his, a contented purr rumbling softly in her chest as she melted in against him.

Alexis' bright golden eyes gazed up at the moon for a moment, how much longer would it linger in the sky for her.

At times she cursed being a vampire, she would be very content to fall asleep here against him, but as soon as a hint of blue made it's way into that sky she would have to scurry back inside.

Tahir.
She muttered to him softly, lowering her gaze back down to the grass.
Would you like to keep me company again tomorrow night? If you are not busy that is.

It was selfish of her to want to occupy his nights, he was a creature of the day after all.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 am

Although he could not smile properly as a wolf, it shone through in his eyes as he gazed down at her in this small form, pressed against his furr and purring softly.

He'd never been the kind of guy to appreciate "cute" things, and Alexis was far to powerful beneath the fox disguise to be considered cute to him anyway. No, a better word would be endearing.

His ear twitched and his brow raised when she said his name, resting his head down on the grass so that he could look up to her after she answered the question.

I'd like that a lot Alexis.

Was all he said, the smile still shining in his silver eyes, tail wagging back and forth despite the rest of him being very relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 am

Her tail swayed happily at her side at his reply, she didn't want to admit that knowing she would have to leave soon left her feeling oddly sad.

I'd offer to show you around town but the night really isn't the best of time to get yourself acquainted there.

There was only two reasons to go into town at night, night clubbing and feeding, and Tahir really did not look like the type of man to enjoy night clubs and he definitely was no a vampire.

If you get any ideas as to what you would like to do, just tell me and I will organize it.

She lay back down, looking up at him brightly.

Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 am

He continued to keep is head down so that he was looking up at her. His ears flickered about contently and his tail never stopped wagging back and forth.

Maybe we can get you another one of those special gems that make it so you can be out and about during the day without blowing up or whatever happens.

He suggested, looking into her golden eyes, even as she laid down as well he didn't break the gaze.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:04 am

Alexis gazed at him, shaking her head slightly.

No such luck I am afraid, Aodh only managed to barter one day out of Giacinto, and he is like a son to her, even then it came at a hefty price.

The only way I will ever see one of those again is to become a Chosen Regent and that could take months.

A small chuckle escaped her.

I don't blow up, I burn, to ash.

There was no way Gia would lend her another necklace, even if she pleaded the price would be even bigger than what Aodh had to pay, there was no way she was willing to pay it. And it would be a cold day in hell that she let Tahir pay that price.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 am

Hmm. I see. Well blowing up or burning to ash, I'm afraid just won't be worth it to show me the city.

He stated, a playful tone to him.

But it's a large coven so I'm sure we can find plenty of ways to entertain ourselves here right?

He suggested, tilting his head and then rolling over on his back a few times before settling again next to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 am

Alexis chuckled softly.
I'm glad you think so, I'd be worried if you did think it would be worth it.

The small silver fox got to it's feet and stretched out it's body in a very feline manner, her tail flicking up in the air and she stretched out.

She lay back down next to him, laying her head down on his paw.

Are you fond of swimming? The coven recently got a pool, I haven't gone to check it out yet.

And of course she would not mind seeing the lycan in a bathing suit, but she would keep that bit to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:57 am

Yeah I'd have some priority straightening out to do.

He agreed with a wolfish grin.

He laid his head down next to her's, being careful not to lean on her though due to the size difference.

I love swimming. But... I'm not sure what a pool is.

He admitted, not sounding shameful. For a second he thought to bluff and pretend like he knew what that word meant, but he realized there would be no use.

Anything that had been invented since the thirteenth century was still stuff that he was getting used to. He knew what a pool of water was, such as a puddle or something like that. But for the coven to have "recently gotten a pool" didn't sound like anything familiar to the Persian.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 am

Alexis would of giggled at Tahir not knowing something so common but she too had been locked away for many years and had found it hard adjusting to knew things that had come along, granted she had only be away for a hundred years, a fairly short time as far as advancements went.

A pool is just a large body of water that people place in their yards or houses for swimming in.
You will need a bathing suit though.

She smiled inwardly, bathing suits had gone a long way in the last few years, she wondered how Tahir would react to seeing her bakini, women being in a state of such undress was punishable not that long ago.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 am

His ears perked up. People could just make large sums of water appear in their yards? That was amazing enough to him, even though he thought that it would be like a pond with dirt instead of a nice clean modern pool. After all he'd never seen one.

I don't think I have one of those, but I'll take Arzu with me into the city to buy one. She knows her way around better then I do.

He thought outloud.

Another question though... do women and men commonly swim together in this time?

It may sound like a dumb question, but from his culture the genders typically swam separated, due to them just being naked when they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company   Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Wine and Cadaverous Company
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next