Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lesson 101: Alexis and drago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 pm

"There is always redemption for those that seek it."
Alexis didn't want redemption for the wrongs that she had done, it would be a dishonor to those she had murdered for her to come out of it with clean hands.

"I don't think I could use a weapon that I did not have full control over."

She hardly had control over herself so dealing with that as well as trying to control a weapon, she doubted that she would be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:59 pm

"and what about those who cannot or wish not?" he asked
the question he had running through his head, did he really want redemption? here? he did not know.

"its a risk i am all to ready to take, to not use it would be to sully her name..."
the sword in question was forged by a few special people to him
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:45 am

Alexis shrugged slightly.
"We live with the pain of our convictions, and shoulder our burdens."

She willingly lived with the price on her head, it was the cost she paid for all the lives she stole.
Though it had always amused her that they could put a dollar value on a life.

"Then I suppose the risk of using it is worth the reward?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:50 pm

"indeed, finally someone who understands" a small smile now on his face.

"some more than others but in the same boat non the less" he stated.

Alexander nodded "yes the risk is worth it, therefore i have no regrets. just hopes."

he stood and stretched and sccratched his marking subconciously.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Alexis shrugged slightly.
"I've lived for a long time, so living with guilt is something I know very well."

Did she feel guilty for what she had done?
No, no she didn't feel guilty at all, those lives had been retribution for what had happened to her clan.

The clan died to protect the lives of the innocent, so she took as many innocent lives as she could as payment for those who died in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm

"guilt is not always a bad thing, it show emotion, shows you still...alive"
he chuckled at the irony of his statement and smiled.

"so shall we try again?" he clicked his finger to produce a small flame "no holds barred?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Her eyes widened slightly as his hand produced a flame, taking a tentative step backwards.

"No...no I think I am done for today, thank you."

After what had happened with the bounty hunter she was even more wary around fire than she was before, she wanted nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Alexander watched her reaction and the first words out his mouth were "....shit....sorry" with a dropping face at the fact he was realising and quickly closed up the flame.

"sorry...." f**k f**k f**k Alex why did you just do that??!! were the thoughts running through his head at that moment.

he walked over to his coat, sheathing his sword and walking past her silently.

he had done it again...acted without thinking and now scared her. stupid alex.

back to researching.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 pm

"Alex wait."
She called after him, grabbing onto the sleeve on his coat.

He was one of the few people in this coven that had been kind to her, she didn't want to lose that because she was afraid of a small flame.

"It's okay, don't worry about it."
She replied, offering him a warm smile, it hadn't been his fault.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:17 am

Alexander felt the small resistance on the coat sleve and turned to see if it was snagged on the door...again.
when he saw and heard her he shook his head slightly.
"ive obviously scared you and thats the last thing i wanted to do..."

seeing her smile made him smile slightly but then he sighed.
"but it is my fault, i knew you were afraid of fire but i didnt think..."
he removed her hand from his coat but kept hold of it.
"maybe next time i wont be such an idiot eh?" he chuckled slightly before kissing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:39 am

Her eyes brightened slightly as he kissed her hand, the fear that had filled them only moments before completely melted away.

"It was a foolish thing to have done, but I have to face my fear sooner or later.

I thought I was finally getting over it after last time we spoke but I had a run in with a bounty hunter and...it would appear I was mistaken.

Fire still terrifies me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 am

"yes foolish, i hope to not repeat such an action..." still holding her hand.

he sighed sympathetically and squeesed her hand slightly.
"seems neither of us can escape or pasts eh? i heard from zeke about the bounty, and how taylor came to your rescue, to be frank i kinda pittied the hunter after hearing bout it."

Alexander looked her in her beautiful golden eyes "im glad you have found a friend in her and i hope i can help overcome your fear one way or another because although i havent know you for very long..." he took a small breath "but im already starting to care for you"there he had said it.
now he was going to get 'the speech' and so he expected it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:35 am

"I don't pity him, the bastard got off too easy, I should've just killed him. Then I would probably feel better about it."

She grumbled softly, she hated that hunter with a passion, attacking a vampire at day break by setting her on fire, absolutely dishonorable.

"I would not call her a friend, I just hold no anger towards her anymore, I am sick of harboring hatred."

His words made a small smile appear on her lips.
"And I care for you Alex, but.."
She suspected he cared for her in a different way, the vampire meant a lot to her but not like that.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 am

"hmm so hes alive then... zeke neglected that part."

he scratched his head when see went on about taylor. "better than enemies"

he saw the smile but also what that smile hid and the' but' confirmed it.
"its ok, really, just thought i should let you know."
he let go of her hand.
" well i should go before i start looking like an ass" he chuckled
a big smile on his face just to show there was no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 am

"He is living here in the coven, I showed him mercy and only left him with a few broken ribs."

She looked up at him with apologetic eyes, if he had told her this a few days earlier maybe he would have received a different answer, but now she could not help but feel for another, Tahir...

"I'm sorry Alex, I hope that this does not effect our friendship, I really do cherish you."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Alexander chuckled "i say he got off lightly"

he stared back into her beautiful golden eyes with a sad smile on his face, he had been too late again... then again he could not help who fell for who, such is the way of the world. in his head the second voice laughed and sighed - shame, she seemed fun.

"its ok... it was a silly notion but thankyou regardless my dear. now if you will excuse me i have some research to do, thankyou for the spar, i hope we can do it again sometime soon."

with this he Did leave the room, slowly walking along the coridor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 101: Alexis and drago   Lesson 101: Alexis and drago - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 101: Alexis and drago
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2