Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 am

She giggled softly and nodded.

"You would not be the first one to mistake my brother for me."
Aodh had first kissed Aeker thinking he was her, she had found that quite amusing.

"Though you will be able to tell us apart quite easily, the hair is a give away but he is a foot taller than me, plus is eyes are red, not gold."

Her eye colour had only changed when Taylor bound her, though the forgotten colour had a habit of reappearing when she got upset enough.

She nodded softly as he spoke, there were only a handful of reasons that people come here, refuge being high on the list.

"My reason for being here is a bit more complicated, perhaps a story for another day when we have more time."

She chuckled softly as they reached the entrance hall.

"I suppose it boils down to me wanting peace of mind."

It just so happened that for Alexis to find peace she had tried to kill an Elven bounty hunter, multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 am

A young woman approaches the entrance to the coven.

But this is definitely not how she would describe the scenario.

A sack of flesh carrying bones rolls it's creaking joins up to the grand, somewhat eerie mansion. It hides itself beneath soft cloths and layers of thick ebony hair, fearing the light will reflect in another's eyes, making it's presence its known. Its punctured holes in itself, weaved metals and chains through its body, the majority of which are for magical purposes, the rest for punishment. It clinks as it walks, the lighthearted chimes mocking it's inner turmoil, waves of emotion crashing down on pain all wrapped within brown skin, buried beneath the bones. It paints its face, paints its eyes and lips to remember a time when it cared for such things, to hang onto some kind of fond memory. It hasn't given in yet... Not yet. It will fight for its brother, he is its will to live. It hopes it won't ruin that as well, for everything about it is ruined.

The bag of bones makes her way into the building of the coven, a quiet expression on her face, her eyes look down at her feet and then wander up to gaze at the entrance. Arzu lets out a whispery breath and lets it caress against her lips as she exhales. She can feel the weakness in her arms and hands as she pulls opens the door, a weakness that has been growing. She knows this, she even caters to it because her mind is much stronger, the most powerful weapon in her artillery.

Her large eyes flicker up when she steps into the entrance hall, the gleaming silver dulled by the low lighting of the building, and they meet the figures of her brother and a woman. She knew it was her brother the moment she cracked opened the door, his scent embedded in her mind, a comforting aroma, it reminded her of home. She doesn't smile when she sees him however, she rarely smiles anymore. If she lived in another life and saw herself through the eyes of someone else she would even think that she would need to smile more. But her lips just don't seem to be able to muster up that kind of happiness, it is rare when they do. Rare when she'll let another see that side of her.

"Making friends so quickly Tahir?" She questions in a smooth voice, which is not as frail-looking as her appearance, hinting that she was not always so pathetic in appearance. Her eyes wander over the woman who stands beside her brother, adjusting to take in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 am

"I doubt your brother has the same curves you do Alexis, at least I'd hope not." Tahir thought with a mischievous grin. He once again stared straight ahead as they walked towards the exit of the mansion.

"I'd be glad to listen when you're ready to share Alexis." He said, again curious about her life, but not the type to pry.

He nodded his head at the last thing she said in understanding. He looked down at her with silver eyes, the smile on his face a bit softer then the smirk he carried before.

"Have you found it?" He asked, raising a brow.

But then he heard the familiar voice ahead of them. His eyes flickered up to his sister and the smirk once again returned to his face. It was a bigger grin then before though, glad to see his sister was all right.

"Took you long enough to gather those ingredients Arzu." He teased, before looking back down at Alexis.

"Alexis, this is my sister Arzu. Arzu, this is Alexis. She's a vampire that lives here at the coven, and your new roommate." He said in a friendly tone as he introduced them.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:13 am

"It's an interesting story, I'll be sure to tell it to you on a night that I can do it justice"
She replied with a soft smile, a tale like that, one stained red, shouldn't be rushed.

"Yes, I found it, not how I had expected but at the end of the day I got the result I wanted."

Her eyes gazed up as she heard the voice of another. Her scent gave away that she was lycan but she looked thin and sickly. Most lycan's were beacons of health but she looked underfed.
An odd notion coming from Alexis, her purely liquid diet meant her body was very thin but no matter how much she ate she would remain the same size.

"Good evening."
She greeted, bowing her head to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 am

Look at the way this one's eyes search it. Feel her eyes judging its figure. It feels a strong lurch in its stomach from the thought... No not the thought. The knowledge. It knows exactly how the woman views her.

Arzu steps back very slightly, discomfort flickering in her eyes though it doesn't present itself in her expression nor her body language. She holds the small bag of herbs closer to her person, her eyes staying on Alexis'.

Let the woman see just how much your stomach knots in your belly you sorry excuse of a creature.

"I was only enjoying the evening brother," She speaks, trying to muffle the nagging in her brain.

She nods her head to the vampire.
"I hope my brother hasn't put too many ideas into your head that I'm horrible to live with."

You are.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 am

"Alexis was kind enough to help get all of your belongings to your room. You'll like it, it's spacious and looks like the kind of room fit for royalty." He said, grinning.

Back in the time he'd been alive, anything that didn't have dirt floors, but did have a large bed with blanket and pillows, and a roof was designed for royalty.

He had considered his home back in Merv to be that of higher class. They had a roof over their head and three bedrooms, a lot for that day and age. Though they did have dirt floors and beds made out of wood and straw.

Alexis might have noticed the change in disposition that Tahir had when he was around Arzu. It was much more lighthearted and playful. He was not blind to his sister's depression. Though he had no idea the extent of it.

But since he could see part of it, he always tried to light up her darkness the best he could. The more lighthearted he was, hopefully that would carry over to his little sister and help her forget her melancholia for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:00 am

Alexis bright golden eyes stayed on Arzu, vampires were creatures in tune with the emotions, and she could sense something unnerving in this girls aura.

When it came to affairs of the mind few were better at picking it up than Alexis, her own mind was a puzzle of mismatched thoughts, erractic and often sinister in nature, that attribute was a gift given to her by her bloodline, Malkavians, the whole lot of them were insane.

"I can assure you that your brother has had nothing but kind words to say about you."

She replied with a soft smile, pulling her eyes away from the girl as Arzu's eyes began to flicker, she didn't want to unnerve her new room mate with her intrusive gaze.

She turned her eyes back to Tahir.
"I wouldn't call it kindness, more like mercy, you looked like a lost puppy out the front with all those bags."
She spoke light heartedly and gave a short chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 pm

"Royalty hm? I could get used to a place like this~" She hums out softly, almost melodically, but no smile graces her face, the same frail expression holding its position on her lips.

"Thank you for your assistance," she speaks to Alexis and offers her another nod in appreciation. The comment the vampire made about her brother only saying positive things about Arzu makes a warm sensation of sisterly affection swirl in her chest for her brother.

But it doesn't deserve those kind words from him. It only brings him down, holds him back. It deserves to be alone like God intended for it to be the day it was ruined.

The warmth drains out of Arzu's eyes and she looks off down the hallway as Alexis speaks to her brother, her gaze glazing over, not out of a lack of interest in the conversation, but because she numbs herself against the nagging in her brain. A skill she has picked up over the centuries.

Though more than often it fails her.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Tahir nodded his head in response to his sister's comments, the smile faltering just a little on his face.

He tried not to let it show that he could sense her sadness. He wanted to make things less heavy for Arzu, to see her genuinely smile once again. Even before their city had been slaughtered she was struggling some, for reasons Tahir didn't know why.

But as soon as Alexis made the playful jab at him his eyes lit up again. He liked that sense of humor, and he was confident enough in himself to not take it seriously.

Furthermore he liked the way that Alexis giggled at her own joke. She had a mellifluous sounding laughter and he found the quirk to be endearing.

"A merciful vampire, how about that." He teased with a grin. All ready he felt comfortable here thank to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm

"You definitely wont go without anything you need while living here, Giacinto makes sure all residents are well cared for."

Gia was a generous host, everyone got what they desired inside her walls.

"You're more than welcome Arzu, I'm looking forward to having a room mate. Such a large soon seems empty when you have it to yourself."

She smirked over at Tahir.
"Mercy from a vampire is rare, mercy from me is nearly unheard of, so don't get accustomed to it."
Back to top Go down
Arzu Sijistani

Arzu Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:49 am

Her eyes flicker with a quiet tone of warmth. She sees the way this woman makes her brother happy, the way he grins around her, and this in turn makes Arzu happy. It makes Arzu happy that he will be able to find more here in this place, more for his life.

More than the burden.

"I'll be sure to find this Giacinto and thank them for their hospitality," she speaks out calmly, her hushed gaze lingering on Alexis.

"I'll be sure to fill up that extra space," what appears to be an attempt at a smile curls up quietly on the corners of her mouth, but it is fought back by something.

Because it could never fill up a space with that pathetic excuse of a body.

"But speaking of which, I think I'm going to excuse myself now to unpack my things while you two get acquainted. I'll just pick up their scent to find them," She nods her head to her brother and her new roommate and begins walking past the two, into the building.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am

"I guess that means I'm special doesn't it?" He asked. The playful tone remained in his voice at her snarky comment on being merciful.

He nodded his head as his sister left, folding his arms. He wasn't going to force her to stay and socialize, even if he wanted her to.

Tahir glanced down at Alexis once his sister left, seeing how she would react to Arzu and her shyness.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Alexis smiled and gave a gentle nod towards Arzu as she walked off.
"I wont be returning to the room until sunrise so please make yourself at home."

The vampire spent minimal time in her room, it was a place to sleep, shower and dress, those were the only reasons she went there.

She glanced at the woman as she left, she seemed pleasant enough but the vampire could sense something else, something laying beneath the surface.

"I suppose it does."
She replied teasingly as she looked back up at Tahir, her smile widening slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:23 am

Tahir's expression remained softer then normal as he watched his sister depart.

He was glad this vampire would be her roommate, even if in the past the two races were pitted against each other.

Alexis seemed like the type to offer friendship but not push Arzu, and that's what she needed, he thought.

He flashed the woman a smile when she replied, liking her answer. His eyes were tired though. He'd been traveling a long time and was ready for rest.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 am

Alexis looked up at Tahir and shook her head, he had fatigue written all over his face.

Reaching up she gave him a stern pet on the shoulder.
"You've been traveling all day, you know where your room is, shower and then bed. Off you go."

She ordered, giving him a gentle push towards the Aria wing.
Alexis chuckled softly, she was starving so getting the new residence off to bed seemed like a good idea, at least then she could eat.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:48 am

Tahir let out a soft "hmm" like laugh when she bossed him around. Again she made herself giggle and he couldn't help but smile even bigger at that. The Persian enjoyed the company of anyone that could laugh or smile, even if it was just at themselves.

"Yes Ma'am." He said, giving her a salute before heading off down the hallway. When he got to the end of it he turned around and looked back at her.

"I'll see you around Alexis." He said with a friendly tone, waving at her once before disappearing around the corner up to the Aria wing.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:56 am

A grin spread across her lips, she was not usually one to be bossy but at times she could not resist but to bark orders at someone, even if it was jokingly.

"Good night Tahir, sleep well."
She replied, waving a dainty hand at him before she turned and headed in the opposite direction, towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven   The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sijistani's Arrive to the Coven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2