Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Just Don't Know

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Zeke smiled and imagined what life would be like with kids.
Chances were he would never be able to say no to them, though Moe would quickly beat it into him.

He wanted his pups to have everything.
"I can see that happening too, even if we both say no, they have plenty of people in the coven who would gladly give our children what ever they wanted."

Aodh was probably going to be the worst...
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Moe sighed and shook her head.

"Uncle Aodh and grandma Tony will be their favorite family members, I can just tell..." Giacinto would dote hand and foot on any children she could. Aodh was probably very similar.

Those two were going to be impossible to handle if she wanted her children to grow up not having everything they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:18 pm

"I know, lets hope we have a few kids, between those two I think a couple of our pups will go missing."

God help anyone who tried to steal his kids, though he knew that he would not be able to keep either of them away from the pups for long.

At least they would never be caught short for baby sitters.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"They better not."

Moe bristled at the mere thought. Nobody better dare trying to take her children. They'd be in for a bumpy ride if they even thought about it.

Life was going to be difficult enough with two children, she didn't want to have to worry about the family having off with them.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 pm

"They wont, I'll be tearing them apart before you get a chance to."

He knew that by instinct they would be protective of their pups, even now, just knowing that Moe was pregnant and would soon be more vulnerable had him of edge.

He was protective of his wife but usually knew that she could handle herself, however once she got to that stage his protectiveness would increase.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"You underestimate my speed."

Moe was small and thin; built perfectly for speed. If Zeke thought he could get to someone she was annoyed at before she could, he was sorely mistaken.

She curled closer to him, lips pressing against his neck again.

"I guess I'm going to be a stay at home wife for a while, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Zeke held her close and purred softly as she kissed his neck.

"Only for a little while love, I don't particularly want you doing anything too dangerous while you're pregnant, for their safety and your own."

He replied, holding her closer and kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

"I may take to going up into the mansion to spend some time with grandma, then." She definitely would go and spend some time with her grandma and grandfather and uncles...uncle. She still hadn't asked Aeker if she could call him uncle. She was a little embarrassed to do so.

She continued to litter soft kisses along his neck, tongue darting out to trace his tattoo when her lips found it.

"I can't wait for the kids to come." She'd be getting less sleep but she'd definitely enjoy the pitter patter of little feet on the cottage floor and the giggling of happy little children.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:15 am

"That's a good idea."
He nodded softly, with him busy with training he didn't want Moe sitting around the house all day by herself.

He shivered softly as Moe kissed his neck and traced his tattoos, he loved the feel of her lips against his neck, and she knew it.

"I can't wait either, it's going to be exciting around here from now on."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:01 am

Her lips curled into a little grin when he shivered and she set about tracing the design on his shoulder slowly.

"Perhaps a little too exciting but it'll always keep us on our toes."

Between Aodh, Giacinto and the pups they weren't going to be getting much rest. But being parents would be a wonderful experience; she just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:03 am

"It will, but I know that if we ever needed a break there would be people lining up to assist us."

The amount of family they had here he doubted that they would ever struggle with being parents, someone would always be within earshot to help if they needed it.

But he knew that they would be find, Moe was practically the pack mother already, looking after babies could not be harder than looking after a bunch of full grown men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Don't Know
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2