Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I Just Don't Know

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Moe crawled back into bed next to Zeke, curling up against his side.

She had taken to walking along the edge of the forest at obscene hours in the morning to clear her head when she had things to think about.

The Hybrid rested her head on her husband's shoulder as one hand pressed against her stomach.

Tonight she had been thinking about how to tell Zeke about her current condition. She couldn't keep it from him; he was just excited as her about her having pups. Keeping it from him would be a terrible thing to do.

But outright tell him 'I'm pregnant' seemed... Moe didn't think it was special enough.

Being pregnant was great news and she didn't want to dull down how special it was with a terrible delivery of the news. But every time she thought of how to make it special, her mind bought up a huge mental blank.

She buried her face against his shoulder, pressing her lips to his inked skin. "I love you, Zeke. I just don't know how to tell you..." she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

"Tell me what?"
He grumbled softly, he was only just getting back to sleep after having to get up to use the bathroom.

He had noticed that Moe was gone and had began to worry about where she had gone at this time in the morning.

"Where were you?"
He moved his head to gaze at her, his silver eyes warm but holding a hint of worry.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 pm

The Hybrid jumped when Zeke spoke. "Zeke?!"

She hadn't expected him to be awake. He usually slept like the dead. She didn't think she had ever known him to be awake at this time in the morning.

"I was...out." She sat up, leaning back against the headboard. "I just went for a walk along the forest fringe."

Her eyes turned back to him, green eyes soft. "I wasn't expecting you to be up so early. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 pm

"Yes Zeke, who else would be in your bed." He replied with a soft chuckle before shaking his head.

"A walk at this time of the morning? You're crazy."
He muttered as he propped himself up on him elbows.

"I drank too much before bed, needed to pee."
He explained, looking up at her.

"What did you need to tell me?" He asked again, it had sounded important.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:05 pm

"I needed to think," she said with a dismissive shrug.

The fresh air helped her think. But she far it hadn't helped her. She had been puzzling over how to tell him since Taylor had told her.

She reached over, fingers threading through his hair gently. "That'll teach you not to drink right before bed again."

Moe bit her lip, eyes turning away from him. She didn't really want to tell him right now. Just outright blurting out that she was pregnant wasn't what she had wanted.

As she chewed on her lip, she drew Zeke's hand to her, resting it on her stomach, toying with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:12 pm

He shrugged softly.
"I suppose so." He replied with a yawn, he didn't like being woken up by force so needing to pee during the night irked him a little.

Zeke played with the fabric of Moe's top for a moment, smoothing his hand over her stomach before it hit him.

Was Moe...was that the reason she was unwell the other day and Taylor had forced him to cook soup for her, which had promptly turned into hot chicken flavored water.

"Moe are..."
He trailed off, glancing up at her face before staring down at her stomach as his hand became still.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Her eyes flickered to him when he glanced up to her face.

Well, she wasn't going to lie. She had hoped for something a little more than this, but she couldn't lie to him.

The woman nodded, her hands tightening around Zeke's as a smile pulled at the corner of her lips.

She was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Zeke's face automatically split into large smile as he pulled himself up into a sitting position and pulled Moe into his lap, kissing her eagerly.

He could not believe it, they had not even been trying for that long and Moe was pregnant.

Saying he was ecstatic would be an understatement, they were going to be parents.
He could not be happier.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:47 am

Her arms slid around his neck when he pulled her into his lap.

The kiss was returned just as eagerly, her fingers sliding into his hair. Now he knew, she felt the excitement of being an expecting couple starting a family wash through her.

"I'm pregnant. We're going to have kids." She giggled excitedly as she laid her cheek against his chest.

Kids! She was going to have children and she couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:03 am

His hand moved to stroke her stomach again, his children where in there.

"This is....."
He gaped for a moment, the grin on his face never wavering for a moment.
"..Just amazing."

He was speechless and already far too excited to see the children that would be a mixture of Moe and himself.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:16 am

Her hands clasped together over Zeke's hand on her stomach as she leaned back against his chest.

"We're going to be parents. So soon." They had hardly been try and they were already expecting. She was so glad they had been so fortunate.

She shifted to lean up and kiss him softly.

"Babies." A silly grin stretched across her lips and her green eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:20 am

He kissed her back gently.
"I know, I thought we would be trying for months."
He didn't know why he thought that, he just couldn't imagine getting her pregnant would be this easy.

Though he was thankful, he would not have been able to stand weeks anxiously waiting.

His grin matched hers, he was over joyed.
"Yes, babies."
He replied, stroking her stomach softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 am

"Not many are this lucky."

Her lips twitched upwards as her green eyes flashed. "Guess we don't have to question how potent you are." He had got her pregnant and they were going to have beautiful children.

"How many do you think we'll have? Boys or girls? What're we going to call them?" she began to babble, shooting questions at him in quick succession.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:33 am

Zeke chuckled and nodded his head.
"I guess not, good thing we waited until we were married huh?"
There had been small moments of passion when they were dating that could of ended badly if they didn't have self restraint.

He laughed loudly and leaned his head down on her shoulder.
"Calm down there, one question at a time.
How many? I have no idea, more than one I hope, it's hard to say since your Elven and Lycan, could be one, could be...a lot more."

He smirked softly, hoping they didn't have too many at once.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:45 am

Moe giggled, pressing her hand against her mouth. "Baba would have killed you in cold blood."

Coilean seriously wouldn't have tolerated Zeke getting her pregnant before they were married. The results would be a bloodbath.

She writhed on his lap, pouting. She was too excited to calm down.

"If we have more than three, you'll be taking care of them." More than three pups would make her go mad with stress. Zeke, Aodh and more than three kids... Her state of mind wouldn't be able to cope with that.

"We need to think of names."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:49 am

"I still think he is going to kill me, I told him about us dating and getting married.
You can step up this time and tell him about the kids, I value my throat in one piece."

Zeke had pushed his luck as it was, he didn't want to give the man a reason to hate him again.

"How can we think of names when we don't know if we are having?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:58 am

She shook her head. "He won't kill you."

She pouted a little, looking up at Zeke with wide, shining green eyes. "You'll make me tell Baba all on my own?" Her fingers ran over the tattoos on his arm, tracing the design idly.

Truth be told, she wanted to see Zeke squirm while he was around her father. She always found it amusing when people were scared of her calm-temper father.

"We'll just have to think of both boys and girls names."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 pm

He shivered softly as she traced his tattoos.
"I suppose I will have to come with you, can't let him know I am intimidated by him."

He chuckled softly, and smiled down at her.
"Thankfully we are on good terms at the moment.
Oh god, Aodh is going to more excited than both of us combined."

He scratched his neck softly.
"I suppose we can do that, got any names that you are fond of?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Moe smiled brightly.

Excellent.

But her smile dropped and she bit her lip when he mentioned her uncle. He was going to be impossible to reign in. He'd probably deafen them with his excited yells. And all the talk of buying toys for the babies to play with...

She shivered softly, curling closer to her husband. That wasn't going to be fun.

"Cinaed," she said immediately before biting her lips again. "I've always loved the name Cinaed."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Zeke chuckled and shook his head at Moe's reaction.
"Would you like me to deal with Aodh?"

A smile spread across his face, the man would be bouncing off the walls, but he was excited to tell Aodh, the man was the closest male he had, he looked up to him.

"Cinaed, I like that."
He mused, running a hand through the woman's hair.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

"Uh-huh."

As much as she loved the man, she couldn't deal with him acting like a three year old when he was told. Zeke could deal with excited Aodh. She'd take the safer route and tell Giacinto and Alek.

She smiled softly. "It means born of fire. With our...fiery attitudes, I thought it'd fit rather well." Neither of them were cool, calm people.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:37 pm

"That is...very fitting."

He could not help but chuckle, the name was near perfect, not only did he liked the sound of it, plus the meaning seemed to mirror the both of them rather well.

"Do you have any more? chances are we will be having more than one.

Do you want boys or girls?"
He was buzzing, he hoped they had a boy, he wanted someone he would play with, get messy and have Moe scolding them for tracking mud through the house.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:45 pm

She thought silently for a moment, tongue running over her lower lip, before shaking her head softly.

No, Cinaed had been the only name to jump out at her.

"Do you have any names? Romanian names?" Her head cocked to the side as she stared up at him. She'd like to know he had put some thought into naming their children.

"I'd like boys." her fingers trailed over his arms gently. "But having a little girl would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:52 pm

He smiled softly, toying with the ends of her hair, curling it through his fingers.

"I always like Luca."
He replied with a shrug, he didn't know why it was just a name that he had heard when he was still living in Romania and it stuck with him.

"Boys would be good, I could imagine doting on a little girl."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:59 pm

"Luca," she repeated, letting the name roll of her tongue.

She liked that. It was a nice name.

Her lips curled into a smile as she turned her head, pressing her lips against the man's neck. "If we had a girl, she'd be daddy's little girl. i can see her toddling off to you whenever I told her no."

That'd be a very common occurrence no matter what gender child they had, she decided. They were both excited about children but Moe wasn't going to throw out all common sense; she'd still tell the children no if they wanted something she didn't want them to have. Zeke, though, seemed very excited about this. He'd probably give them a lot more than Moe and they'd learn pretty quickly that Daddy's more laid back than Mommy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Just Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Don't Know   I Just Don't Know Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Don't Know
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next