Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Val and Alex

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Val and Alex - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 am

she meerly grinned, looking up with tears of blood coming down her face. she was very sensitive to many light forms

perhaps. i'm sorry Konari *watches the blade go back to hm*

without waiting, she moved with incredible speed, using the shadows to pin Alex to the wall and was suddenly in front of him, her daggers shoved through his shoulders and she twisted them slightly. the damage wasn't enough to warrent any threat of death...just a major league pain in the shoulders
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:08 am

Alexander cried in pain. Blood runing down his arms and chest.
as the blood dropped to the floor alexander began to laugh.
an unscene marking on his left arm began to glow.
as it did alexander closed his eyes and muttered an incantation. What happend next was a huge blast sent valora flying through the far wall and cracked the wall behind him
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 am

she pulled herself out of the rubble laughing, her own tattoos glowing slightly

how interesting, magi....

rushes forwards, sending huge blasts of fire at the man before her, burning him, and holding him back down with the shadows as she used her blood as a third blade that hovered around her and sliced when she wanted it to, leaving relativly deep and painful, but no where near fateful cuts and gashes on his skin

this is most definately the most fun i've had in a long time!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 am

Alexander laughed as the fire and the blade cut at him. Until he realised that his normal charming laugh had been replaced by a darker ancient laugh.
he pushed valora away, knocking her to the floor a sudden fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 am

she noted the change, and so didn't flip to her feet instantly, but instead watched the man carefully, her eyes going back to cool green, and the banter of the fight disappearing as she watched the man in front of her.

something was, wrong, and it made her keep her guard up, bur she waited, staying calm herself as she studied him and his actions
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 am

Alexander stood there his arm still glowing.

he tried to speak calmly but his voice kept shifting every couple of words.
"im sorry BUT I MUST stop before i LOOSE COntrol"

With his right eye canging colour he gathered his coat and sword and slowly turned to leave.

OOC: the caps are when the ancient voice is there x
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 am

she quickly stood, and moved in front of Alex, grabbing his chin and making him look at her dead in the eyes

her expression was calm and a little irritated

look at me in the eyes. you're Alexander Drago. Dhampire. new guy at the Cacciatori di Sangue. and i'm Valora Morgenstern. Pureblood. Warrior and Guardian. today i have just met you and decided to spar with you. it's currently 11:45 at night. the moon is full, and it's january.

her voice was calm and grounding, pulling Alex back as her marks glowed slightly brighter and her left hand grabbed Alex's glowing arm. she aimed to calm down Alex so he could control himself better
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Alexander stared into her eyes, the words slowly sinking in.
his right eye now a fierce sight.
instead of his cool calming bright blueish eye it was no a single white orb with a blue veiny center.

"I cannot CONTROL THIS for much longer. Valora please STAY back

alexander grasps his arm as it flares up and the markings grow up towards his neck.

i must get away from her, she must not be harmed
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 am

listen to me Alexander. you're better than this. in the time i've fought you, i know you're stronger than letting whatever the hell this thing is beat you. or are you all talk an no walk? *tried goading him into fighting this side of him back as she looked at him steadily in the eyes and continued to make him look at her, her own eyes glowing brightly and fiercely* you're your own person.....fight whatever it is. you won't hurt me...not fatally. now breath and control yourself. don't worry for me. only worry for yourself. you can't care for yourself, how the hell are you supposed to care for others

her voice was firm and unwavering as she spoke, making sure that her voice reached him through whatever had him in its grasp. she wasn't about to let this person succumb to whatever it was. he was the first challenge and first person she felt comfortable around in a while
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 am

Alexander tremble. His left side burning.

he cried out again.
"gahh!! Bite me!.... Please!"

looking at valora one eye pleading while the other showd the evil to come.
alexander managed to point to his neck above where the marking was spreading.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 am

face went blank.

she took a brief moment to calm herself again and took a deep breath, leaning a hand on his shoulder.
leaning forwards, her eyes turned to glow red as her fangs grew out and she bit down on Alex's neck, a thirst for blood singing through her veins. after starving herself of it for 300+ years and living off of crap substitute that made her throw up, any opportunity to drink from a willing donor was something she took

she had control over her instincts still, and made sure to be gentle and not hurt Alex as she began drinking

her eyes dilated at the taste. it was so different! it was almost addictive with its warmth and unique taste. the more she drank, she moved closer and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she drank deeply
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 am

Alexander gasped as her fangs pierced his neck.
When she started to drink his trembling started to slowly subside. The markings fading back down to his arm.

Alexander pulled valora closer not wanting her to stop. Soon the pain was replaced by pleasure.

OOC: sorry bout the short posts im on my mobile again :'(
His eyes slowly returning to his 'natural' color.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 am

she noticed being held closer, but she didn't care. it felt nice. she felt safe for once

drinking deeper, she let her tongue brush against the skin of his neck, moving closer and letting her eyes close
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 am

Alexander held her closer still, embracing her.

He started to feel weak from loss of blood but didnt show it. He was enjoying it too much.

"Thank... you..."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 am

eventually, she pulled away. she didn't want to kill him.

Valora looked up at him, her eyes fading back to green as a bit of blood ran down the corner of her mouth

his blood was something else.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 am

Alexander looked back at valora and smiled weakly before losing conciousness and slumping over her.

he was exhausted after the whole ordeal
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 am

she was thrown a little off center by his sudden collaps, but, she stayed standing and managed to drag him over to the side, sitting him back against the wall, and collapsed next to him...she'd forgotten to use her blood abilities to keep her blood inside her

she grit her teeth, now registering the pain and dizziness from blood loss as her wounds throbbed

bloody hell.....shit that stuff stings
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 am

Alexanders unconcious body slumpted to the side and leant on valoras shoulder. His body warm with blood slowly seeping from his wounds.

It was quiet apart from the perculiar sound of a certain sword dragging itself across the floor towards its master. It was a slow but steady process but it finally manage it reach alexander and rested againsts his chest. Its gem glowing and dimming in the rythm of his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 am

she glanced at the sword, but barely registered it, concentrating instead of making her and Alex's blood stay in their bodies
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:39 am

The rythm of the gem began to slow and became more faint every second.

Minutes pasts until the gem stopped glowing and fell into alexanders lap.

Moments past with nothing happening until suddenly alexander lurched forward inhaling sharply.

He then fell back againsts the wall and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 am

she hissed as her wounds were aggitated by the sudden movements and moved away slightly, holging the wound in her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 am

Alexander laughed. His normal warm laugh. He then look at valora and then at her wound she was holding and frowned.

"valora? May i?"

alexander reached for her with his blood stained hand
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 am

nods weakly......she'd been growing weaker over the years because of the stress of fighting and killing family, constantly anticipating an attack, lack of sleep, not feeding properly.

she was tired, and everything was getting to her, making it harder for her to keep conscious
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:33 am

Reaches and takes hold of her hand and places the other hand on her wound.

"im not going to lie. This will sting. But it will stop the bleeding"

alexander had used this certain technique manytimes before.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am

chuckles weakly, annoyed at the darkness around her vision
i'd hit ya if you lied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val and Alex   Val and Alex - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Val and Alex
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next