Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Harrassment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Harrassment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Moe smiled softly as she leaned over and picked up a cloth.

She dunked it into the water the rang it out before running it over his neck and chest slowly to remove some of the drying blood.

She could clean him thoroughly after she had gotten rid of the worst of the mess.

"Remind me to burn this cloth later, ne?" She didn't want to keep a cloth that had been tainted with Saburo's blood.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm

He moved to face her and arched his neck so it was easier for her to clean the blood off of him.

"I will, do you think anyone will scold me for killing him?"
That thought only now crossed his mind, Alek perhaps, or one of the other elders.

He shrugged it off, he'd take what ever was coming for him without complaint, Saburo was dead so he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Moe hummed thoughtfully as she passed the cloth over his tanned skin.

"Uncle Aodh and Grandaddy and Baba. Grandma. Nee-chan. Posssibly Uncl-" She cleared her throat. "Possibly Aeker-san if Uncle Aodh kicks up enough fuss."

All of those people bar perhaps Aeker would scold him for not letting them know so they could watch him kill the Elf. They'd all be pretty mardy that he didn't tell them. She knew Aodh and Giacinto definitely wanted to see the pompous Elf die.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:08 pm

He leaned into her touch and sighed softly, leaning his head against the side of the bath tub.

"I don't think I can handle that many scoldings, we could just lie and say he died of natural causes?"

He grinned cheekily and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:20 pm

She giggled softly.

"Natural causes, ne? An animal attack in the woods next to a Supernatural boarding house wont fly, I'm afraid."

She leaned over the man to kiss him slowly before she stood and dropped the cloith on his face.

"Wash up, I'm going to make dinner."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:42 pm

He chuckled and shook his head.
"No I suppose it wouldn't."

He smiled up at her and kissed her back, whining softly as she dropped the cloth on him.

"Will do."
He called to her as she left the bathroom, rubbing the cloth against his face to get rid of the last of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:47 pm

What to make, what to make.

She didn't want to do anything that took too long. Something simple, quick and nice.

The Hybrid opened the fridge door and looked over the contents. It only took a moment for her to decide that they were going to have steak. Yes, they had had it fairly recently, but it was easy to cook. She could probably have it done and sorted by the time he had finished cleaning himself up.

It didn't take long for her to collect together two steaks, a couple potatoes and the leftover rice from lunch.

Moe set about peeling the potatoes with a soft hum.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Zeke lay back in the bath and washed his hair, running his hands through the length of it.

It was slowly growing out, his choppy layers sleeking out as his hair now brushed against his shoulders.

He grumbled to himself absently as he scrubbed his hands, feet and chest, getting the last of the dirt and blood off.

Once he was clean he rinsed off and stepped out of the bath, draining it and wrapping a towel around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Moe smiled as she removed the chips from the deep fat fryer.

Dinner was nearly ready.

Perhaps making something quick and easy was somewhat cheating, but she wanted a nice meal and couldn't be bothered to cook something extravagant. Take out wasn't an option so she had to settle for something quick and easy to cook.

"Nearly done?" she called as she set the first steak in the pan.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:26 pm

"Just putting some clothes on."
He called back, padding over to the bedroom when he was dry enough not to drip water over the floors.

He threw on a pair of boxer shorts, track pants and a tank top before making his way to the kitchen, his towel dried hair hanging around his shoulders.

"Smells awesome."
He commented as he set out cutlery and glasses for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 pm

"It's nothing special," she said as she set the first cooked steak on Zeke's plate.

"You can handle steak and chips again, aye?" She smiled at him over her shoulder as she set the second steak into the pan.

She slid her steak onto her plate and picked both plates up and turned to deposit them on the table.

"Apart from the obvious, hows your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 pm

"I can indeed."
There was no way in hell that he would ever get sick of Moe's steak and chips.

He slid into his chair and poured them both a drink.
"Yeah fine, spent most of the day in town down at the bar and the music store."

He smiled up at her and brushed the hair out of his face.
"And you?"

Apart from the shouting match that he had witness earlier.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 am

"Good because if you couldn't you'd be going hungry."

She sat down in her chair and ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it back out of her face.

The Hybrid gave a small smile. "Fairly uneventful besides dismembering an Elf then."

She shrugged. "The usual; sat around reading, redecorating a room into a nursery, cooking lunch." She had said it so casually that, unless you were listening to the words and not just the tone of her voice, you would have missed it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:16 am

Zeke looked up at her with wide eye as he just began cutting his steak.
"A nursery? Are you pregnant Moe?"

He asked in slight disbelief, they only started trying for children for a short while, he knew that even if she were it would be too soon to tell.

"I hope you left some things for me to do."
He murmured softly, slightly disappointed that she had started without him.
Zeke would not openly admit it but he was excited and wanted to be apart of every aspect of his children's lives.

His parents weren't around so he wanted to be the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:24 am

She shook her head softly.

"Not yet. I just...I want to be ready for when it does happen."

She didn't want to be running round trying to sort out a nursery while she was pregnant. It'd be a lot of stress she wouldn't be able to deal with.

The Hybrid nodded. "I've only painted the walls. We still need to buy furniture and toys and clothes." She really hadn't done much.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 am

He smiled and nodded softly.
"That's fair enough, it's going to be hard figuring out everything we are going to need if we don't know genders or uh.. How many."

He mutter the last bit softly, wolf litters could get quite large.
"I can drive us into town tomorrow and we can go look at furniture if you want, just plan out what will go where and all that."

He grinned up at her before digging into his meal, shoving a large piece of steak into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 am

She nodded and cut into her steak.

"You never cease to amaze me, Zeke." She shook her head with a quiet giggle. "First you promise me that you wont have sex with me until I'm ready, and now you're going shopping with me."

She stuck her tongue out with a little grin. "Your manliness is questionable at this point."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:50 am

Zeke snorted softly and chewed as he rolled his eyes at her.

"You just watched me tear an elf's throat out with my teeth and your questioning my manliness because I want to be part of my kid's childhood?"

He sighed and shook his head, shoving another large chunk of steak in his mouth.

"There is no pleasing some people."
He didn't want his children growing up like he did, his pups would know that if they were ever scared or upset that daddy would be there to help them, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 am

Moe gave a soft snort in return. "That wasn't manly, that was angry." Tearing an Elf apart wasn't a display of masculinity; she would be able to do exactly the same thing he had and she was definitely not manly.

She smiled softly and leaned forwards to press a soft kiss to his lips.

As she sat down, she flashed a chip she had stolen from his plate and bit down on it with a grin. She rarely ate chips but she was quite happy eating them if she ahd stolen them from Zeke's plate. Stolen food always tasted better.

"I like that you're taking an interest in their childhood. My father never did." Her lips quirked as her eyes fell to her plate. "I'd like them to have a strong, reliable father figure."

Coilean had dumped her onto Aodh. He hadn't spent much of her childhood with her. He hadn't been the one to teach her to walk or talk or write or read. He'd just been hanging in the background as Aodh fathered her.

Though Coilean was the one with the title of Baba, she thought of Aodh as her father figure.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Zeke kissed her back and pouted softly when she stole his food, pulling is plate closer and shoving a few chips into his mouth, glaring at her playfully.

He shifted in his seat and shrugged softly.
"My parents weren't around either, I don't want my kids growing up like that.
I'll be their father so I want them to see me like that, I've fucked up plenty of things in my life but this marriage, and out kids, are something that I want to get right."

Zeke didn't want a family dynamic like Moe's family had, yes he liked her family but he didn't want his children looking at someone else to be a father figure for them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 am

Moe giggled softly, hiding her little grin by chewing on a chunk of steak.

Riling the man up with food was far too easy and rather amusing. She'd never get bored of it, that was for sure.

She smiled at the man, green eyes soft. "You couldn't fuck this up, Zeke. You're a great husband and you'll make a wonderful father." She was sure of that. he had been nothing but brilliant so far and she doubted he'd slip with that any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Zeke shoveled more food into his mouth and ate happily.

ā€œIā€™m glad, behaving myself is much easier than I first expected.ā€
He grinned softly at her, he had calmed down a lot in the last few months, when he first got here he was feral but he found himself much calmer and relaxed now.

His calm state could easily be credited to Moe, she had a way of quelling him with her mere presence.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 pm

"Would I have married you if you weren't yourself?"

Moe had seen so many masks and acts that the mere idea of them repulsed her now. If Zeke started acting like someone he wasn't, he'd find himself alone with a very sore cheek rather quickly.

She piled some rice atop a chunk of steak and bought it to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 pm

"I suppose not."

He replied with a soft chuckle, even now it still surprised him that Moe had fallen for a guy like him.

He smiled though and dug into the meal she had made for him, they were more than happy together regardless of how different they were.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 pm

"Definitely not."

She pushed her half-finished meal away from her, offering it to Zeke with a small smile. As usual, she had left nearly half of her meal on the plate.

She needed to make an attempt to eat more food from now on; perhaps even finish a plateful eventually. She wouldn't be eating for just one, hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrassment
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: