Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Harrassment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Zeke's body would jolt forward slightly and he would give a sharp bark before continuing to circle the man, the lycan was toying with the elf, he'd take his time and enjoy this for as long as possible.

He sneered as the man brushed the dirt off of himself.

I'd be less worried about dirt and more worried about keeping your organs internal if I were you.

He snarled at the man and ran forwards, sinking his teeth into the man's ankle, easily breaking the skin and yanking him forwards, causing him to fall to his feet once again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Saburo didn't flinch as the Lycan jolted forwards. He watched the man silently as he continued to turn to keep the man in his line of sight.

If he was scared of a little dogs bark, he'd be pathetic.

He grunted as he went down again, leaning forwards to clutch at his bleeding ankle.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Zeke shook the Elf's blood off of his muzzle, everything about the man was bitter and horrible, even down the taste of his blood.

This man was pathetic to his core, if he was just going to sit there and expect Zeke to take mercy on him at some point he was sorely mistaken.

He wanted Saburo out of their lives, and there was one way he could ensure that forever.

He charged at the man again, wrapping his jaw around the side of his torso and baring down his teeth ferociously, lifting the Elf up slightly and shaking him like a rag-doll as a continuous stream of growls rumbled in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Saburo cried out as the wolf lifted him off the ground.

His elbow lashed out at the wolf's face as the hand of his other arm began to claw at his muzzle, trying to tear the wolf's teeth away from him.

A constant stream of curses spewed from his mouth in all three languages he knew.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:24 pm

He shook the Elf more violently as he tried to claw at his muzzle, ripping the flesh trapped between his teeth further apart.

Zeke snarled and threw the man to the floor, pinning him down against the ground again as his claws dug into Saburo's arms.

He lowered his head, lips still curled back over his teeth as he growled lowly.

He wanted to watch the Elf squirm and try to get away, maybe even beg for his life if he had come to the realization of just how fucked he is.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:28 pm

The Elf hissed and growled and howled in pain as he was shaken, elbow lashing out again.

He balled a hand into a fist and bought it down hard on the wolf's head. he wasn't as strong as Zeke, but he wasn't weak.

Saburo panted, glaring up at Zeke as he was pinned.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Zeke winced slightly as the Elf struck him on the head, though in his rage his pain receptors were dulled down, it would take a blow far stronger than that the phase him at this point.

The Lycan was getting sick of being in this man's presence, the sickening taste of his blood had invaded his mouth for too long already.

He'd end this now but ensure that Saburo suffered physically for the mental anguish he had caused to Zeke's family.

His silver eyes met Saburo's black ones, piercing into him as he lowered his muzzle.

Goodbye Saburo.
He snarled as he wrapped his jaws around the man's neck and slowly began applying pressure, he'd crush this man's wind-pipe then tear out his throat for good measure.

His growls became more audible as his sharp canines dug into the Elf's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Soft growled rumbled in Saburo's chest when Zeke's eyes met his.

He cried out when teeth sank into his throat, hands balling into tight fists again.

He was not going to be beaten by a pathetic little dog. His fist came down on Zeke's head again, a lot harder than it had previously.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Zeke snarled and tugged at Saburo's throat as the Elf's fists stuck his head again, causing him to yelp slightly, the sound muffled against the flesh trapped between his teeth.

He placed his paws on each of the Elf's arms, pinning them down, doing the same with his legs, Saburo was completely pinned.

Zeke's immense weight baring down on him and keeping him still as his claws cut into his wrists and ankles, severing veins.

The lycan's teeth bore down harder until the sickening sound of tearing flesh could be heard over the two men's growls.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Saburo cried out as the wolf's claws cut into his ankles and wrists.

His eyes turned to Moe, wide and wild. he was going to die - he was going to get killed - and he couldn't do anything about it.

A wet gurgling noise sounded as the Elf stopped struggling and slumped back.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Zeke tugged on the man's neck, forcing him to look away from Moe.

You don't deserve for her to be your last sight, you will watch me as I kill you.

He snarled as his jaws bit down as tightly as they could, crushing the man's wind pipe before he tore his muzzle away from the man's neck, his teeth still clenched around it.

Zeke had ripped the man's throat out, dropping the flesh to the ground as he waited for the man's body to stop moving.

He panted softly, his muzzle was painted red with the man's blood, his growls dulled down as he moved away from the man's corpse.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Moe stepped forwards when Saburo slumped forwards.

She knelt next to the Elf when Zeke stepped away from him. Her hand reached out to stroke Saburo's cheek softly.

"Watashi wa, anata ga yomi ni tassuru koto wa arimasen negatte imasu," she murmured softly as she stood again.

She spat on the ground next to Saburo's head then turned to Zeke, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his soft fur.

*Yomi is the Japanese Afterlife. Moe is hoping that he never rests in peace and lives his life as a tormented spirit in this realm.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Zeke rubbed his face against her shoulder, keeping his blood stained muzzle away from her, he doubted she would appreciate being covered in Saburo's blood.

He stayed there nestled in against her until he had calmed down slightly, his growls silenced and his body relaxed.

Lets get back home.

He thought about burying the body, getting rid of the evidence but dismissed that thought, deciding instead to let the crows and foxes make a meal out of him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm

She nodded against his neck. "Un."

Home sounded nice right now.

She wanted to give Zeke a nice hot bath to get rid of the smell of dead Elf blood and then make a nice large meal for the two of them to share.

She pulled away from him and began towards home at a languid pace, keeping one hand curled in the soft fur of her husband's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Zeke padded along beside her, rubbing up against her softly as they walked.

He wondered how Moe felt about him killing one of her clan members. There was no regret in his mind, that man deserved everything he got, Zeke had given him ample opportunities to save himself.

He changed back once they were back at the cottage, opening the door for his wife.

Zeke would of looked like quite the gentlemen if it weren't for the fact that he was completely naked and had blood splattered across his mouth and neck.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Moe smiled a little when he opened the door for her and lifted her skirts in a curtsy as she passed him.

She headed straight towards the bathroom, pushing the sleeves of her dress up her arms and pulling her hair back into a tight braid.

She leaned over the tub and pushed the plug into the drain before turning the hot tap on.

"Come and brush your teeth," she ordered. She wanted to kiss him but she refused to until he had gotten rid of Saburo's blood.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 pm

A smile appeared on Zeke's lips as he let out a brief chuckle, nodding his head slightly as he padded over to the sink, thinking it best to do as he was told.

He washed the blood off of his face and rinsed out his mouth, spitting the foul blood down the drain before eagerly brushing his teeth.

He brushed and washed his mouth of until he could no longer taste it, before turning around and leaning against the sink.

"That feels better."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:37 pm

"Good."

She crooked a finger, beckoning him closer as she leaned over to turn on the cold water tap.

"Come here," she murmured softly, standing and turning to the Lycan.

Her green eyes swept over him slowly, assessing the damage. He was covered in dirt and blood. And he had two bruises coming through on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Zeke did as he was told, padding over to her as a soft smile graced his lips.

He shook his head as Moe looked him over, he felt find, slight headache from being struck on the head but that was about it.

"I'm fine."

He assured her, she always worried, but she had been there watching the fight, if you could all it that, seemed more like an execution, Saburo had barely gotten a hit off on him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:49 pm

The Hybrid leaned up, arms sliding around his neck.

She pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss, fingers threading through his hair.

When she pulled back, she rested her cheek against his chest. "I'm sorry I made you kill him."

She would have done it herself if she didn't feel he wasn't worth her effort. He was far too pathetic for her to waste her time on.

"I have more Elf in me that I'm willing to admit," she murmured softly. That was definitely an Elf trait.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm

He kissed her back, his hands stroking down her back before wrapping around her waist.

"You didn't make me kill him, I wanted to kill him, I just wish he had put up more of a fight.

Hardly worth ruining another pair of clothes over."

If he had of known the Elf was that weak he would of just killed him in his human form, seems that Saburo was the one who was all bark and no bite.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:03 am

"He was all bark and no bite. Always was."

That was one reason she had never gotten along with him. He was high and mighty but had nothing to back up his pompous attitude. It irked her more than anything else.

If they acted big but couldn't back themselves up they were pathetic. Moe couldn't stand people like that at all.

"You're cleaning those up later," she murmured softly, nuzzling her face into his warm chest.

The Wolf was seriously mistaken if he thought he was going to leave his shredded clothes out on the path.

But a bath and a nice hot meal came first. He could clean later.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 pm

"Yeah I know, I'll got clean it up after my bath, I don't particularly like the scent of elf blood all over me."

He held her close, leaning his head on top of hers as he encased her in his body.

Zeke smiled softly, at least that was all over and done with now he could just relax for the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm

"Neither do I."

She leaned over and shut off the tap. "In," she ordered simply, pulling away from the man and tucking her fringe behind her pointed ears.

The Hybrid pushed her sleeves further up her arms and smiled softly as she perched on the edge of the bathtub.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 pm

"Yes ma'am."
He replied as she pulled away, slipping into the hot bath water with a contented sigh.

He was always fond of baths, nothing bet immersing yourself in warm water after a fight.

Zeke leaned back and dunked his head under water, smiling as he could already feel himself becoming clean again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrassment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: