Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Harrassment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 am

Moe stood at the door of the cottage, barring entry of for the man stood opposite her.

Saburo had come down to the cottage to cause trouble as soon as he was sure Zeke was out and couldn't protect the woman.

The two Elves yelled back and forth at each other - the usually kind and quiet woman kicking up a storm with her shrill yells and harsh words.

She wouldn't have been this angry usually, but Saburo was a child that did nothing but pick on her and those close to her. This rants victim was Zeke. Saburo would not shut up about the Lycan being the type to be unfaithful.

He was not only insulting Zeke, but Moe, too.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 am

Zeke had taken a quick trip down to the store to buy guitar strings, upon pulling up on the mansion drive way he sensed something was wrong with Moe.

He shut off his motorbike and jogged towards the cottage, the hair on the back of his neck prickling slightly, he just knew that something was wrong.

A growl rumbled in his chest as he saw Saburo standing out the front of their house, he broke into a sprint, eager to get the man away from his wife.

"You want to explain to me why the fuck you are yelling at my wife?"
He snarled, getting between the elf and Moe.
His posture was stiff and threatening, his muscles twitching as he tried to refrain from hitting the man.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:27 am

Saburo opened his mouth to yell something else at the tiny woman in front of him when he felt the presence of the wolf he was about to yell profanities at.

He turned his head to watch the man sprint towards them and stand in front of Moe.

"Soshite soko ni kare wa modotte kare no shōfu o shiyūkanbetsu kara, mondai ni natte iru ōkamidesu," the Elf murmured softly, black eyes finding Moe's green. One slim black brow arched upwards in a perfect holier-than-thou expression.

If he broke their sickeningly perfect relationship up, he'd have a chance with Moe.

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 am

The Hybrid's hand shot out to curl around the waistband of Zeke's jeans, yanking back slightly, telling him silently to stay put and not do anything stupid.

"Jīku ga anata yori yoi otoko, Saburō-san no, kare wa kare no o tsukiai o suru tame ni baishunpu o hitsuyō to shimasen," she hissed, green eyes narrowing dangerously. She was not the bright, open woman she usually was at the moment.

The woman's eyes flickered to Zeke and she bit the inside of her lip, debating whether or not to pull this next move.

Finally she decided to go ahead with it. She'd deal with any reactions later.

Her hand pulled away from the Lycan's waistband and slid along the skin of his chest. "Kore wa watashi no monodesu." Her hand slid lower, grasping the front of his jeans. "Soshite, kore wa watashi no monodesu." She was too angry to feel embarrassed at the moment. She'd get embarrassed about it later.

"Kono otoko wa watashi no mono to mattaku shōfu wa kare no wakemae o e raremasen."

This is mine.

And this is mine.

This man is mine and no whore will get a share of him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:43 am

Zeke did as his wife bid him obediently, moving aside as a growl continued to rumble in his chest, his piercing silver eyes not leaving the man.

The muscles in his chest tightened under Moe's touch, he'd figured out by now that they were talking about him.

His eyes flickered to Moe for a moment as she grasped the front of his jeans, a small smirk twitching at the corner of his mouth as he wondered what the hell she was saying.

His attention snapped back to Saburo, the smirk on his face turning more malicious.

"If you have something to say, Elf."
He practically spat the last word, he harbored no hatred towards the species, just this man.

"Then say it in English instead of cowardly hiding behind Japanese."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 am

The Elf's lip twitched in distaste.

Europe had changed the woman incredibly. She never used to be this open or willing to make such sexual gestures in front of people.

He didn't like this change.

"Subete no otoko wa baishunpu o motte imasu. Osoraku, kare wa kare to kekkon shita?"

Saburo gave the Lycan a haughty stare. "Dogs should learn when not to bark so obnoxiously in front of people," he sneered softly.

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 am

All the colour drained from the Hybrid's cheeks at the offhand comment the Elf made.

And then she lunged forwards, fist raised to deck the man right in his smug little face.

"Mōichido itsu te, kono yarō, watashi wa anata o aete!" she growled.

How dare he call her a whore?!

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:01 am

"And Elves should learn when they are not welcome."
He snapped back.

Zeke's features set in a hateful glare, his eyes flashing dangerously at the man.

Anger rolled off of him in waves as he saw how worked up Moe was getting, actually threatening to strike the man, what ever he had said was clearly sickening if it would drain the colour from her face.

His hands bundled into fists but he moved to pull Moe back, he didn't want her getting into a fight.

He held Moe against him and glanced down at her.

"...What did he say..."

He growled his words dangerously as his eyes flicked back up at Saburo.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 am

Saburo's eyes flashed dangerously when the wolf snapped.

This wolf was getting annoying.

The Elf flinched back, eyes widening slightly, when Moe lunged forwards. She was going to try and strike him? That was laughable, she was a foot shorter than him.

His lips curled upwards slightly, though, when Zeke's eyes flitted up to him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:14 am

A dangerous growl rumbled in Moe's chest when Zeke held her back.

She thrashed in her husband's grip, trying desperately to get to the Elf standing right in front of her. She wanted to do more than just punch him, she wanted to tear his throat out.

The Hybrid shook her head softly, leaning back against Zeke as she calmed down enough to not want to bathe in the Elf's blood.

She didn't want to tell him, it'd only make him angrier.

"Yōroppa o hanare, dōkōnoshi no atsumari ni shite okimasu. Nihon ni modotte modorimasen. Kore wa, Takahashi Saburō o shutoku suru saisho to saigo no keikokudesu."

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 am

He held Moe tightly against him, even when she calmed down, if the elf said something to anger her he didn't want her lunging at him again, not if there was even the slightest chance that she was pregnant.

He leaned down a pressed his lips to the top of her head before narrowing his eyes at Saburo, his mere presence at their home was warrant enough for Zeke to be mad but the fact that he had the nerve to come here and insult them.

"I'd fuck off if I were you, before I show you that my bite is far worse than my bark."
He growled again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 am

Saburo arched a brow again.

"Watashi wa, moe o sore o okonau koto wa dekimasen. Watashi wa anata no sobo kara no chūmon ni ikimasu." The head of the Takahashi clan ordered him to stay at the coven and watch over the hybrid.

He couldn't leave even if he wanted to.

Saburo gave a soft snort at the Lycan's growled threat. "I've handled worse bites than yours, pup."

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 am

Moe turned and buried her face in Zeke's chest, trying to calm herself down some more.

She inhaled slowly, teeth sinking into her lower lip to stop herself from snapping.

Of course, her grandmother. That bitch just didn't know when to fucking stop, did she? Making the Hybrid miserable for a century just wasn't enough, she had to haunt her even when she wasn't living with the clan.

Her shoulders began to shake. Whether it was in anger or sadness wasn't clear.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 am

Zeke gave a short laugh.
"A pompous prick like yourself? I highly doubt that."
This guy had no idea what he was capable of, the fact that he had been making Moe distressed simply made the lycan more dangerous.

"I'm not requesting anymore, leave, I don't want you near my house, or near my wife.

I wont be so diplomatic is I catch you around here again."
He muttered, his eyes narrow and glinting like daggers.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:51 am

Saburo's eyes narrowed.

"Yes, a pompous prick like me."

He had fought and killed before. Granted, he had never fought an angered Lycan before. But he was confident he could take down someone like Zeke. Big men like him were all bark and no bite.

His brow arched again.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 am

Moe bit her lip harder, sharp canine piercing the flesh.

A rivulet of blood trickled down her chin as a low growl rumbled in her chest.

This was getting ridiculous. Saburo didn't know when to call it quits and leave. They needed him to leave. Or... leave.

She didn't particularly want it to happen but it'd get him off their backs...

"He called me a whore," she murmured softly, tongue darting out over her lower lip to collect the blood that had pooled there.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:06 am

Zeke's body trembled against Moe's, he didn't need to ask the elf if he had said that, she would not lie to him about something like that.

This scum has to nerve to come here and insult his wife like that, unprovoked and unwelcome.

He gripped Moe's hips as a loud growl rumbled in his chest, his jaw clenching roughly as he moved her aside.

His hands bundled into fists so tight that his nails pricked into his palms, small beads of blood dripping from his knuckles.

He moved swiftly and stuck Saburo square in the jaw with an audible crack, standing over the man after he crumbled to the floor, sneering at him.

"If I hear one more sinister word muttered out of that good for nothing throat of yours I will tear it out, do I make myself clear!"
He shouted at the man, his lips curling back over his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

Saburo's lip twitched when he heard Moe whisper. He couldn't hear her words, but the tone carried.

The Elf grunted when a fist connected with his jaw and he went down like a sack of bricks.

He cupped his aching jaw gently. "All bark, no bite," he murmured softly, black eyes turning up to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 am

Moe sighed softly as Zeke moved her aside.

She didn't like to be the cause of violence. It usually upset her. But at the moment she was more upset over the fact that she couldn't scrape up the ability to be upset over being the cause of violence directed towards Saburo.

Ever since he came here he had been nothing but rude and cruel towards her.

"Not outside the front door, Zeke-kun. If you get blood on the stones, you'll be scrubbing them clean."

Her eyes flickered over the Elf and her lip curled in distaste. "I suggest finding a nice quiet place in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 am

"Of course love, I wouldn't want to sully our home with this asshole's blood, the forest does sound like a better idea."

He smirked menacingly down at the elf and shook his head.

"Then let me show you exactly how well I can bite."
Zeke couldn't resist his need to change now, in a instant the man shifted into a huge black wolf which glared down at the elf with sinister silver eyes, his clothes tore apart and littered the ground around him.

Moe, I'd rather you not witness what I am going to do, but I wont stop you if you follow me.

He bared his fangs and snarled at the man before latching his jaw onto his leg before dragging him across the floor towards the forest, speeding up into a run, letting the elf bounce against he ground as he pulled him deeper and deeper into the forest.

Heading towards a clearing out of earshot from the mansion, he didn't want anyone hearing this man's screams and coming to assist him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Wide black eyes turned to Moe. She was more worried about her pathway than him?

What had happened to her since she left Japan? Why was it happening to her? She had been a beautiful soul in Japan - she couldn't be mad at anyone no matter what they had done to her.

He kicked at the large wolf as it approached him, yelling out angrily in his mother tongue then calling out to Moe for aid.

He cried out, calling for Moe for help as he was dragged along the ground into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Moe gave a sigh when Zeke shifted and littered the ground with shreds of clothing.

"You're cleaning that up when we get back," she informed, green eyes sharp as they flickered between Zeke and the rags. She wasn't in the mood to play good little housewife at the moment; she was far too worked up.

And when Saburo started calling to her in Elven, she shook her head softly. Elven was a language of peace - it shouldn't be used for screaming profanities or pleas. It sent a chill down her spine.

But she padded along after them slowly. She wasn't going to miss this.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Zeke dragged him into the clearing and stood over him, paws pushing down on the elf's arm as he lowered his head, snarling at him.

Cowardly Elf, you stand there insulting Moe then have the nerve to beg for her help.

I warned you what would happen if you didn't leave, Saburo, you had your chance, now get to your feet and make this interesting for me!

He growled loudly and barked at the man as he got off of him, allowing him to stand.

The large black wolf circled him, teeth bared and posture low as he watched his prey.

There was no way the elf would be able to out run him if he tried to flee.

He was aware that Moe had followed him, though he was not pleased about it, maybe he could give the woman some closure by tearing the worthless elf into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Saburo glared up at the wolf as he pinned him down and snarled.

His lip curled in disgust as he struggled again the wolf.

The Elf pulled himself to his feet, brushing the dirt off his haori. He couldn't stand dirt; he didn't know how wolves could lie in it all the time.

He watched the wolf watch him, turning in a slow circle to keep the wolf in his line of sight at all times.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Moe leaned against a tree, arms crossed over her chest as she watched the two men silently.

Her face was void of all emotion and her posture was neutral. There was no way to figure out how she was feeling from her body language.

Saburo had no chance against her husband. Saburo was younger, slower and weaker than the Lycan. He'd suffer a humiliating defeat if he even tried to fight Zeke.

She'd enjoy watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harrassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassment   Harrassment Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrassment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: