Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

second time lucky?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Taylor ran her hands through her hair as she walked down the corridors, tugging it lightly as she chewed on the end of a cigarette

she was agitated at not being able to make any ground with Aodh in the slightest, but in fact, maybe even made it worse

it seemed like she was only good at making enemies rather than friends

she sighed heavily and leaned against a wall for a moment, closing her eyes and just simply trying to gather herself

that was when she caught the scent of books and of a vampire

a familiar one too

she winced when she recognised it as Aeker, and felt her heart beat a little faster

damnit......

well, now was as good a time as any to try and make amends with the vampire

hell, she would even take anything that the man threw at her as she knew she deserved it

taking a deep breath, she headed towards the library with sure and confident steps, but hesitated at the door before entering slowly

there she saw Aeker, and instantly cast her eyes down, letting her frgine fall into her face along with the rest of her and tilted her head slightly to the side, almost instinctually, in a small show of submission and of peace

she didn't want to fight

evening.... she murmured, bowing slightly before straightening up
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Aeker had perched himself on one of the large leather chairs, the smell of the fabric brought back fond memories of the night before.

He had busied himself with looking over an atlas, choosing places that he would like to go visit on his trip with Aodh.

He exhaled softly as he caught the elf's aura, his posture stayed the same as he kept his eyes on the book.

"Good evening, Taylor."

He voice was not hostile, just his usual dull tone that gave nothing away.

He wasn't going to be openly hostile with the woman, he did have some sense of tact after all.
But it was safe to say that she was on his list of least like people.
Back to top Go down

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

her mind briefly flashed back to the moment when she'd last seen him quietly reading in the vestibul with her dramatic entrance of falling from the rafters

they weren't exactly friends then, but at least he smiled then at her

she sighed softly and silently moved to a chair

i'm not going to beat about the bush as i'm sure you don't want me here.....but i'm here because i want to make some sort of peace with you. i....i never really wanted any of this.....but things kept on shifting and changing and i lost control of a lot of things. i want to try and amend things she explained, leaning her elbows against her knees, and looking over at Aeker, flisking her hair out of her face and idly fiddling with her hands

yes....she was nervous. this one could simply give a flick of the wrist and she could be cut in half by his shadows

even Taylor wouldn't be able to survive or even dodge that
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm

He pursed his lips softly before his features relaxed again.

"Taylor, apart from your own sense of guilt you have no reason to need to make amends with me, there is no benefit in it for you besides a clean conscience.

It would be in your best interest to leave right now.
I am a patient man I have have been more than generous in letting you live so far.

I have no intention of forgiving you for your part in my sister's suffering.
To forgive you would be to betray her and it is something I can not do."

He muttered calmly, it have been a strain to not kill the elf on sight but he refused to do anything that would hurt his relations with the elders of the coven, he needed to earn his silver after all.
Back to top Go down

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 pm

she took a deep breath, fully aware of the dangerous aura surrounding the other vampire, but held her ground

i'm not looking to you to forgive me for hurting your sister......i could never be forgiven for that by anyone other than her. however, i'm looking for forgiveness for hurting you by betraying your trust in me. i'm trying to take this one step at a time she explained, sitting up straight

she then looked Aeker dead in the eyes, her face set

and i will take any punishment i deserve. it's only just. arm for an arm. i'm....tired of constantly fighting........remember what i told you when i first met you? that all still holds true....but i think, first, that i need to clear this up before moving on is possible. i want to achieve even a neautral relationship...i can't afford any more enemies as it stands. but i'm under no illusion i'll have even a chance of a friendship with you she said

she was offering herself up to Aeker to exact the punishment he saw fist of her

don't worry about elders. i doubt any of them even care for the likes of me. can't say i blame them. she said

standing up, she discared every weapon she was carrying, from throwing knives to hand guns, showing how serious she was abot this

she never threw her weapons down for anything
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Aeker let out a brief but amused chuckle.

"It is not my duty to hand out your punishment Taylor.
Pick up your weapons, they mean so much to you, that is part of your problem.

Everything revolves around violence, an eye for an eye, continuously hurting one another for some false sense of justice.

I am not a man of violence Taylor, yes I have thought about killing you, and doing far worse than that.
But I would not strike you, it's not in my personal nature to rectify my problems with the spilling of blood.

I'm glad that you feel guilty, continue to feel guilty and suffer silently with the pain of your convictions.

I will no forgive you, end of story."

He looked up at the woman, his red eyes flashing dangerously, yes he was infuriated by her mere presence but he would not take action against her.
Back to top Go down

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Taylor was getting irritated all over again.

for the first time in a very very long time, she tries to actually correct thing, to try and act mature, yet this is the reaction?

she now understood why she was violent, and why she was blunt, to the point, uncaring and brash.

trying to be a kind person, or someone who seeks to better themselves only end up being trampled on

she clenched her fists and calmed herself down again as she felt her head throbbing with adrenaline and anger

when she was calm again, she spoke cooly

what would you have me do? sit and wallow like some pathetic creature? or attempt to correct my wrong doings? tell me, are you like your lover and simply hate all elves, thus making this impossible for me, or simply just me because of my irrationality and lack of thinking? i try to correct this, to work at being someone better, and i simply get met with solid resistance. i'm not like the rest of my race who think themselves above trying to seek forgiveness. believe it or not, i do have at least a small sense of humility...and i've been shown over and over again just how utterly pathetic and weak i am. what have i got to be damn proud of? she murmured, still leaving her weapons to the side

she wouldn't bend at this...she bent with the Lycan simply because the man was impossible...but she might just have the smallest iota of a chance with Aeker...they had started off, at one point, on a relativly good foot.

with Aodh....he hated her entire species.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:41 pm

"It is admirable for you to want to correct your past wrong doings, but try as you might I can not forgive you Taylor, I could try, but I would fail.

Your betrayal has gone too deep, you attacked what is left of my family, could you forgive me if I did to Moe what you did to Alexis?

Do you really think like something like that can be forgiven just because you want to say sorry?

Yes you're being the bigger person by trying to set this straight but I don't have it in me to forgive this.

It has nothing to do with your species, nothing at all, I hold no grudges against the elven community."

His eyes narrowed slightly as she mentioned a lover.

"What lover would that be?"
He asked, raising as eyebrow to the woman.
Back to top Go down

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 pm

she silently listened to the speech, feeling her steam leave her and her anger dwindled

she reached up and rubbed her face, hating how much damage she has caused...and how useless she was to fix it

she felt a lip curl and her chest tighten slightly before sighing heavily

aye....you're right.....but.......even if you'd done to moe what i'd done to Alexis..........i think........i think i would find some way of forgiving. don't get me wrong, i can hold a grudge like no tomorrow. but, i'm not 100% illogical. as a hunter, i would have to think like what i'm hunting and going to kill in order to get them...i would try to see their point of view. i guess that's what's kept me alive for so long.....the only person i didn't try to see their view was your sister's, and look what's happened. i digress. my point is, i would try and see from your point of view, and see if anything could have been done differently. if not, and i could see no other choice, i might be able to find even a neautrality she mumbled

she hated it when people made her feel small

she then arched her eyebrow at Aeker

um.....you do realise it's really easy to smell Aodh on you like his scent is your own....it's much stronger than the scent mixing of roomies......but that's not my place. not a word is to be breathed about it to anyone she explained with a shrug, her words true
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 am

"I don't wish to discuss this any further Taylor, you know where you stand with me and for the moment that is not changing.

It may in the future when you have proved yourself a changed person, but for now, my opinion will remain the same."

He leaned against the chair, looking the woman over, silently judging his trust in her word.

"You've gone against your word before Taylor, if you do spread this information on I will not be the only one after your head."

He murmured, if she told Alexis about this, she was dead, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:18 am

Taylor sighed heavily and let her head fall slightly, feeling her shoulders slump

however, there was a tiny spark of hope

she keeps her word (which she would anyway) and she may just get a small amount of trust back...and maybe even a touch of forgiveness

i know i have....but sometimes, even i can't keep all promises....i did try my best but events out of my handling changed things. but, however, it doesn't excuse me. your secret is safe, though i don't think hiding it for too long will do much good for anyone, as i've brutally found. but i will remain quiet. she murmured

she began walking away, feeling defeted yet again....she'd have to really work at this

she paused at the door way for a moment and looked back at the vampire

it's a shame that things are like this.....i would have liked to have been friends with you and Alexis if circumstances were different....also.....she'll find out by herself eventually you know. she sighed heavily, pushing her hair out of her face and exited the library

she grit her teeth as she walked down the hall, shadows lashing around her and giving away her anger and irritation, despite her calm face

she would correct her wrongs even if it killed her....she needs to stop and think first though.........hell....she may even need to ask for some advice

god damnit...another pride swallowing moment

she just hopped that Moe wouldn't mind her asking for some aid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

second time lucky? Empty
PostSubject: Re: second time lucky?   second time lucky? Empty

Back to top Go down

second time lucky?
Page 1 of 1