Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm

"I am never letting you near my clothes."
He muttered with a chuckle, he suspected that the wolf would steal his shirts, forcing him to walk around topless.

That and he didn't particularly want all his apparel to be riddled with holes.

His arms slipped around Aodh's torso, holding him close as his own eyes slid shut, he could get use to sleeping like this if given half the chance.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 pm

"Aww, I won't tear holes in your clothes...intentionally." His lips quirked into a grin as he leered at the man.

He wouldn't tear holes in the man's clothes; he'd confiscate them completely. Hide them away somewhere the man would never venture. Like under his bed. Not even Maccon dared to look under there for anything. She had lost a fair few chew toys to the dark evil that was under his bed.

The Lycan began running his fingers through the man's hair, occasionally separating a few strands and braiding them idly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 pm

"Still, you're not to go near my wardrobe, I don't trust you around my clothing."
He warned softly, kissing the man's chest as his hands sprawled out over Aodh's back as Aeker held him close.

Aeker let out a small purr as his hair was played with, relishing the man's touch
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 pm

"Telling me not to do something, aye?" He arched a brow. A lot of the time, if he was told not to do something, he'd do it just to spite them.

"You have so much hair," he murmured, fingers gently combing out the braids he had just finished.

He loved playing with peoples hair. He wouldn't admit it, but he was a pretty good hair dresser and stylist. Coilean was usually his victim because he knew that his brother wouldn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm

"Anything happens to my clothing and I am holding you personally responsible and you can go buy me new ones."
He smirked as he imagined forcing Aodh to the store with a list of clothing he had to buy.

"I do, that's what happens when you don't cut it.
I have thought about it a few times, just chopping it all off but I could never bring myself to do it."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"Mhmm," he replied dismissively.

What would happen if he was put in charge of buying clothes for Aeker? A grin curled his lips at the thought.

They were both pretty amused over that situation for different reasons.

"It'd be a shame to lop it all off, it's gorgeous." He separated the man's hair again and began braiding it tightly into a five strand braid. From the way he handled the vampire's hair, anyone could tell that he'd done this many times before.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"That's why I kept it, it would take far too many years for it to grow back to this length if I chopped it off on a whim and regretted it."

He smiled softly and lay still so the man could braid his hair, it would take him a fair while considering how long it was.

"You've done this before?"
He murmured, surprised at the expertise with which he worked with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 pm

"When I cut mine, it's always shoulder length. But I've got quite a way to go before it needs to be cut again." He never cut his hair any shorter. And the reason he cut his hair like he did went right back to when he was human.

Every member of his family was the same. They grew their hair out to knee length then cut it to their shoulders, just to repeat the process over and over during their lives.

Coilean had grown out of that habit, but Aodh felt the need to stick with little traditions like that from his human years.

He pursed his lips, a very faint pink dusting his cheeks. "Perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 pm

"I'd like to see yours a bit longer, give me something more to hang onto."
He chuckled softly, leaning up to kiss the man on the neck softly, running his hand through his hair before giving it a gentle tug.

A smile spread across his lips as he saw Aodh blush, his eyes glowed warmly, that was unexpected to see.
He brushed his thumb over the man's cheek and kissed him softly.
"You can play with my hair any time you want."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Aodh purred, grinning widely.

When the man tugged his hair, he tugged the almost finished braid playfully.

His blush darkened as the thumb ran over his warm cheeks, but he kissed the man back readily. he enjoyed kissing Aeker too much to pass up an opportunity.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll hack your hair off while you're sleeping," he threatened, trying to will down the blush.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:54 pm

"Well we would not want that."

He replied, chuckling at the threat as he leaned up, kissing each of the man's reddened cheeks before returning to his lips for a longer sweeter kiss.

"It's our little secret, Schätzchen."
He muttered, stroking the man's hair again.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:01 am

His cheeks darkened with each kiss and he pouted, eyes flashing to the wall.

He didn't like blushing.

The Lycan returned the sweet kiss as he finished the braid, reaching out blindly to his bedside table to find a hair band.

His blush faded as the kiss continued and he tied off tee braid, dropping the man's hair. But it came back with a vengeance as the vampire called him by a pet name.

It wasn't often he got called by anything but Aodh or bastard.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:11 am

Aeker looked down at Aodh with half lidded eyes, his gaze warm and admiring as he stroked the man's cheeks again.

He adored seeing the wolf blush like this, it was true emotion, not just the grins he used to hide how he was feeling.

He leaned down and place a chaste kiss on the man's lips before stroking them with his thumb, for such a hardened man he had the softest lips.

He placed his finger tips under his chin, tilting his head up slightly so Aeker could look at him, a smile spread across his lips as he pressed them against the man's forehead.

"You're beautiful."
He muttered so softly that is was barely audible against the man's skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:19 am

He leaned into the soft touches on his cheeks, eyes sliding shut as he nuzzled against a hand.

His lips parted under Aeker's and he gave an almost silently whimper when he pulled away without deepening the kiss.

His tongue darted out over the vampire's thumb, eyes sliding half way open to gaze up at the man.

The Lycan's eyes snapped open wide as the vampire spoke, red flooding his cheeks until they were as bright as his hair.

"Not..." He cleared his throat, tongue darting over his lower lip. "N-not something you usually call a man, Aeker..."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am

Aeker chuckled throatily and shook his head.
"I don't care, it's true nonetheless."

He kissed the man's cheeks again, he could not resist touching the flushed skin, his cool fingers stroking the lycan's cheeks.

"Or would you prefer handsome, stunning, exquisite perhaps?"
He murmured, nestling his face against the lycan's neck, his lips brushing against his throat as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 am

His mouth flapped uselessly as he tried to form words, cheeks darkening even further, but he was drawing a blank.

He buried his burning face in Aeker's neck, biting his lip.

Fuck, since when did he act like this? This was not like Aodh. Aodh was loud and rough and let words pass over his head. He didn't stutter and blush. He was a scary Lycan, not a little schoolgirl with a crush.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 am

Aeker smiled, stroking the lycan's hair, smoothing it between his fingers as the man hid in his neck.

He wrapped his other arm around the man's torso and pulled him close, deciding it was in Aodh's best interest to quiet down, he didn't want to make the man feel overly uncomfortable.

"Are you alright, Schätzchen?"
He murmured, kissing the top of the man's head.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 am

"Bastard," he murmured, arms wrapping around the man, face burying deeper in his neck.

He bit his lip, worrying the skin between his lips as he tried to force down the blush colouring his cheeks unsuccessfully.

His hand curled around Aeker's braid and tugged it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 am

He held the man close, still stroking the back of his hair.
"I know, I meant it though."
He muttered, kissing the man's shoulder.

He winced slightly as Aodh unexpectedly tugged on his hair, an amused hum sounded in his throat, suspecting that if his hair was tied like this more often Aodh would amuse it and tug on it constantly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 am

"Its embarrassing," he whined.

Usually he let compliments go over his head or made a smart ass comment about them or something.

Here with Aeker, he just couldn't. The compliment the vampire gave him struck him and really got him flustered.

He cursed himself silently. Nearly two thousand years old and he still couldn't escape crushes.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:03 am

"It's only us here, schätzchen, there is no reason to be embarrased.
I would not do this to you in public."
He cooed, stroking the man's hair, pushing it behind his ear as he leaned down to kiss the part of his neck just below it.

Aeker was not cruel enough to make the wolf blush and squirm like this while others were around, he was pack Beta and needed to be viewed with a certain amount of fear.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:07 am

"You better not, I get picked on enough as it is."

Aodh purred softly as lips brushed against his neck, leaning into the touch, head tilting immediately.

"Only I would be stupid enough to offer their throat to a vampire," he breathed, hand fisting in the back of the shirt Aeker was wearing. His shirt. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:16 am

"I wont."
He promised, he would never do anything to compromise the man's image.

Aeker smiled and trailed kisses down his neck.
"Yes, but I am also one of the only vampires who would not bite you without permission, not that I will be biting you anymore."
He murmured as his tongue darted out, tasting the man's warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 am

Good, he thought to himself, because my ego won't survive people seeing me look like a lovestruck fool.

A low purr rumbled in his chest.

"I'd be careful about biting any wolf any more. You've got a fair amount of Wolf blood on your system; any more and you risk getting poisoned."

He definitely didn't want that happening.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 am

"Mmm, I know, not that I would want to bite any other wolf."
He mused, kissing the nape of his neck as his fingers raked through the man's hair.

He planned on being around for a long time yet, especially if Aodh was going to continue being a part of his life, he definitely would not be risking poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Punishment
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next