Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Punishment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:40 am

Aeker's unconscious body lay sprawled out on the floor of his sister's bedroom, stained in it's own blood.
He had gone to check on his still resting sister before heading off the meet up with Aodh, however she had lost it when she noticed the markings on his body. Aeker belonged to her, no one else, at least that was how she saw it, he was meant to be her protector.

As punishment she had completely drained him and slammed his motionless body against the ground before heading out for the night. Aeker of course did not fight back, not matter what his sister did he would never strike her, he couldn't.

The marks on his neck were now accompanied by a large bite mark, she had not been gentle with him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 am

Aodh yawned and stretched as he followed Maccon down the hall.

She had had him up and out of bed as soon as the sun set. He'd slowly been transitioning to vampire sleeping habits.

His nose wrinkled as he passed a room. "What idiots stupid enough to bleed here?" he asked his dog. He wasn't awake enough to identify the smell as Aeker's blood.

Maccon's head cocked to the side and she changed direction, padding towards the closed door. She sat in front of it, pawing at the wood and whining loudly. Aodh may not have identified the smell, but Maccon had put two and two together fairly easily.

"Come on, Mac," he sighed then gave a yawn. "You gotta go piss and shit before we get anything to eat." The dog stayed put, whining louder. "Maccon, come on." More whining. He was annoyed now. "For fucks sake; will you come if I let you look in the fucking room?" The whining stopped.

Aodh's shoulders slumped as he shuffled to the door, pushing it open. "There you go, your high-" He sneered in disgust as the scent of the blood hit him in the face. "That's rank. Who the fuck leaves so much blood-"

His eyes widened when he peered into the room, sentence cutting off. He was awake now, that was for sure. And all he could see was Aeker lying in his own blood.

"Fuck," he cursed, flying forwards to kneel next to the man. He patted Aeker's face a couple times. "Come on, wake up, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:02 am

Aeker was still unconscious, his body limp against the floor, the man was paler than before the lack of blood leaving his skin a sickly shade of white.

He was breathing still, taking in slow ragged breaths. His heart beat faintly in his chest, not having enough blood to circulate around his body.

Aeker's eyes flickered under their closed lids as Aodh talked to him, and inaudible groan leaving his mouth as he attempted to speak.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:06 am

"Oh, for fucks-"

He hissed, eyes turning to the half opened door. He needed to go down to the kitchen but he wasn't willing to leave the man at the moment.

Aodh grit his teeth as his mind flickered through different thought and scenarios.

"If yo take too much it'll be me killing you not the poison," he growled softly, lifting a wrist to tear at the skin with his dull teeth.

He moaned softly in pain before pressing the bleeding wrist to the vampire's lips. He'd give him enough to wake the vampire up some then help him down to the kitchen. He couldn't carry Aeker's dead weight, but he could carry most of his weight if the vampire gave him some help.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:15 am

Aeker didn't react at all to the bleeding wrist at his lips at first, though after a few moments his body registered what was happening, his tongue tentatively lapping at the wound.

On instinct his mouth tried to bite down on the wound but in his current state the best he could manage was his jaw flinching a tiny bit.

Slowly his eyes fluttered open slightly, gazing up absently at the lycan before contorting into a grimace as he groaned in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 am

He hissed a frustrated growl when the vampire didn't react. "Come on, I'm not this nice usually, drink the fucking blood."

"Thank you," he murmured softly when he felt the tongue touching his torn flesh. It stung like a son of a bitch but all he did was wince a little as the fingers of his free hand combed through Aeker's hair.

"You look as bad as you feel," Aodh said when the man groaned, arching a brow. "Big bad Kitty-Cat got you, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 am

Aeker's breathing picked up slowly as the colour returned to his eyes.

He nodded as best he could, Alexis had definitely gotten him good this time, normally she was not so rough.

He took a few more swallows before pulling away reluctantly, his mouth lulling open. In his current state if he got poisoned he would not last long despite his age.

He looked up at Aodh, his lips stained with the lycan's blood as he panted softly. The vampires eyes were heavy lidded and he struggled to keep them open.

"Sleep." He murmured gently, all he wanted to do at this moment was slip back into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:32 am

"Not a chance," he growled. "Stay awake."

He was not letting this man fall asleep. Not until he had a good amount of blood din his system.

"We need to try and make our way to the kitchen. Do you think you'll be able to walk if you use me as a crutch?" He didn't care how slow the process was; he didn't care if it took them all night to get to the kitchen, but it wasn't going to be easy if he had to drag the man.

Maccon stepped forwards hesitantly, nudging at one of Aeker's arm with her nose softly, giving a quite whimper. she could smell him on Aodh, he was important, he couldn't fall asleep now.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 am

Aeker groaned in protest but nodded softly, his brain was murky and he wasn't thinking rationally, all he wanted was to sleep but did as he was told.

"I'll try." He croaked, normally he had to wait days before he would of even thought about moving, let alone trying to move in the same hour that he had been drained.

He gripped onto Aodh as he tried to pull himself into a seated position, his muscles shaking as they refused to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 am

"I really don't have much luck with relationships," he groaned as he pushed himself up so he was squatting instead of kneeling.

One arm slid around the vampire's back, helping him sit up. Baby steps. Sit up first, then stand, then they'd tackle walking.

"How do I get myself into these situations?" the Lycan sighed as he pressed his forehead against Aeker's. "You're a whole load of trouble, you know that?"

He was just talking to the man, trying to get him to focus on something so he didn't fall asleep. He didn't think before talking, he just spoke.

"And yet I'm still drawn to you. Says a lot about me, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 am

"Masochist."
Aeker choked the word, a weak smile gracing his lips as he shuttered a breath.

Even is his appalling state he still had it in him to poke fun at the lycan.

He leaned against the older man, panting softly, sitting up even when he was assisted prove tedious. He doubted he would be able to walk all the way to the kitchen but he would sure as hell try.

He placed his hand on the man's knee, waiting for his body to stop trembling before trying to stand.

He stayed there for a moment, just resting against him before he nodded, ready to try and stand.
He dragged his legs closer, placing his feet flat on the floor so his knees were pressed against his chest.

He exhaled heavily, this was a lot more effort than it looked.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 am

"Tell me about it," he sighed, his own lips pulling into a grin.

If Aeker was still able to make fun of him, that was a good sign.

"You're neck looks like I got to it," he sighed softly before bowing his head. His tongue laved over the wounds, leaving behind thick trails of saliva. That'd help them heal better; Lycan saliva was always good help with healing, even for vampires.

"I'll carry you bridal style if you can't walk," he threatened. It'd be embarrassing enough to hopefully motivate the man to walk.

Aodh sighed, eyes flickering over the man's face worriedly. He raised a hand, cupping the man's cheek and brushing away a smear of his blood from Aeker's lip.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:09 am

"I thought she'd be asleep still."
He winced and tried not to flinch away from the wolf's tongue, the pressure of his tongue on the wound was quite painful despite the fact that he was being gentle.

Aeker growled softly in warning at the bridal style threat, he'd rather stumble his way through the halls than risk having someone see him being carried around like a woman by the lycan.

He leaned into the older man's touch, licking his fingers softly after they brushed against his lips.

He gripped the man's shoulders, bracing himself for his attempt to stand.

The vampire put all his effort and strength into trying to stand, wincing with a groan as his backside left the floor slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:19 am

"An she wasn't." He sighed softly. He'd have to find the woman at some point and talk to her. This...was far too harsh a punishment for a few hickeys.

For once, the Lycan didn't return a growl directed at him. His lips didn't even twitch into a snarl. He just continued to gaze at the man, brows slightly furrowed, worry darkening his silver eyes.

He smiled softly when the vampire's tongue ran over his fingers.

"You really do look like shit, Aeker."

His hands found the man's hips and grasped them lightly, ready to give support if he needed it. "Aren't you glad I provoked you last night? If it were the other way around, you'd be far more uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:26 am

He smiled softly at the lycan, the man looked so worried, it had him feeling slightly guilty.
"I'm alright."
He muttered, stroking the man's face before returning the hand to his shoulder.

With a struggled groan in protest as he made is way onto his feet, leaning against the lycan, his head resting on the man's shoulder as he panted heavily for a moment.
He was shaky, but he was standing.

"I'd gladly welcome that pain though."
He murmured in against the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 am

"Try telling me what when you have some blood in you and aren't white as a sheet, aye?"

Aodh slowly pushed himself to stand as Aeker pushed himself up painfully, hands still gripping the man's hips.

"Aye?" He nuzzled into the man's hair, thumbs brushing his hips gently. "Lets wait until you can stand without my help before we think any more about it, aye?"

Maccon gave a quiet yip, touching her nose to Aeker's leg gently then looking up at the two of them with large blue eyes.

"He'll be okay, Mac," he assured the worried dog.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:42 am

Aeker had not even noticed the dog until now, he looked down at it blurry eyed and smiled softly as he lean in against Aodh's chest.

"Mhmm."
He wrapped his arms around the lycan, leaning in close to him, the older man was so warm in comparison.

He closed his eyes and laid against him, welcoming his warmth as it spread across his borderline freezing skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:53 am

"I should introduce the two of you, aye?" His lip twitched into a grin as his arms slid around the man's waist.

"Aeker, this is my girl Maccon." The dog gave a little yip, head tilting to the side a little, tongue lolling out of her muzzle. "And Mac, this is my boy Aeker."

He sighed softly and pressed a hand to the vampire's back, pulling him slightly closer. "You feel like death," he murmured softy. His skin was ice cold; it made him worry more.

"Tell me when you're up to walking, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 am

"Evening miss." He muttered softly as he smiled down at the dog again.
"Pity we could not meet under better circumstances."

He nodded against the lycan's chest, his body shivering constantly despite the fact that the man was warming him.

"I can't stop shaking."
He murmured as his hands bundled in the man's shirt.

"I should be able to move in a moment."
He added, slowly loosening his grip on the lycan as he tested whether or not he could stand on his own.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 am

"You can get to know each other when you've recovered. Agreed, Mac? No jumping him till he can do things without my help, aye?"

The dog yapped affirmative.

No being overly friendly yet. She can be friendly later.

"You'll feel better once you have some blood in you." His hands ran up and down the man's arms, trying to warm him through friction.

He stood ready to catch the man if he fell, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:12 am

Aeker swayed slightly but was able to stand on his own though he felt nauseous being upright.

"I think this is as good as it is going to get."
He admitted, gripping onto the lycan's shoulder again.

"Lets get downstairs so I can sit down again before I throw up."
He took a tentative step forward, gripping onto the lycan, it was difficult to tell if he was going straight, his eyes refused to focus and he found himself dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 am

"Lets go then, aye?"

An arm slid around the man's waist to support him.

"If you throw up over me you'll know about it, you here?" He didn't like being thrown up over. He got it far too much raising Moe. It put him off sick all together. Before he didn't really mind it.

Aodh walked alongside the man, watching him silently, guiding him in as straight a path as he could.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 am

Aeker draped his arm over the lycan's shoulders, leaning on him as he walked, eyes focused on his feet as he shuffled forward slowly.

"I doubt you could do anything to make me feel worse at the moment, though if I feel the need to vomit I will try to aim away from you."

He grumbled softly, his free hand reaching up to grasp his temple, everything ached.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 am

"I don't know, eighteen hundred years has taught me to be creative."

His eyes twinkled; there was obviously a double meaning to that statement.

"I'd appreciate it. My niece put me off vomit for life." Her shuddered, grimacing at the thought. "For such a tiny baby, she could sure up chuck a lot. That kid could have puked for Korea."

He turned his head, pressing a kiss to the man's cheek. "Shouldn't take long for us to get you sorted, céadsearc."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:33 am

He tried to smile as at the man as he kissed his cheek but could only managed a twitch in the corner of his mouth.

The nausea was getting worse the more he moved but he resisted the urge to be sick, he knew he would only be bringing up the blood that Aodh had given him, the only thing that was keeping him conscious.

Last edited by Aeker Rozen on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment Empty

Back to top Go down

Punishment
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next