Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

waking up and unexpected sides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm

"Like seeing me like this, do you?" her legs parted and she rested her hands on her knees, giving the woman a full view of her.

Her lip twitched into a grin. The woman was grumpy in the mornings.

"Kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Kenny gave a purr as a response and a small grin

but she sighed as she was told about coffee

good. i need it. coming with me to the kitchen? i don't know where everything is in it she mumbled, rubbing her face again as she tried to sort her self out

she needed caffeine and soon
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:31 pm

The woman sighed softly and crawled off the bed, padding towards a large wardrobe.

She pulled on a large shirt and a loose pair of shorts before brushing her hair out with her fingers.

"Come on then."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Kenny saw the slight disapointment and went upbehind Gia, hugging her and resting her chin on the crook of her shoulder

"don't worry. i'll treat you right tonight, okay?" she chuckled before pulling away to follow Gia to the kitchen

once they were there, Kenny isntantly used her sense of smell and scented out the jar of coffee in a cabinate somewhere, senses totally trained onto it

when she had it in her hand, a bright grin spread across her face, but her eyes were still a stormy gray

"where's the mugs? she asked, turning back to gia as she flicked the kettle on
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 pm

"You better or I'll make sure you can't get into the dungeon again." Without the dungeon, she wouldn't be able to get to any of her toys or cosplay.

She padded towards the kitchen silently.

"Cupboard above your head," she replied, nodding to the cupboard behind the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Kenny paused in reaching for the mugs at Gia's comment

her eyebrow twitched and blue lines developed on the side of her face as she sweatdropped

j-ja......don't worry. i'm sure you'll like it she murmured, putting a lot of coffee into a mug and then pouring the boiled water into the mug

she blew on it to cool it down and moved to sit at a table, and rested her mug on it, her hands wrapped around it

after the first sip, she instantly lightened and grinned

ahhh, sweet sweet bitter black coffee
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Her lips curled into a grin when the woman paused.

That got to her.

"We'll see tonight, won't we?" She smirked. "Good luck with trying to win me over, by the way. You'll need it."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:26 pm

she chuckled lightly, her good mood coming back

"hun, i already satisfied you a good few times...one more time won't kill me. but this one is also going to be about doing it in the middle of the club, and not get noticed while we do it in plain sight" she explained, gesturing slightly before taking a long sip from her coffee

she already had ideas and plans in mind of what to do, but before then, she wanted to get herself in order and organise things and the night ahead

she smirked into her mug and quickly finished off the coffee in a few gulps before going to make another mug
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Giacinto grinned and leaned back against the wall.

"I'm going to enjoy it."

Her lip twitched. "Ten says at least one person notices." She wondered whether more people would notice. But she knew there was always one person that noticed, even if they said nothing.

Giacinto was trying to decide what bar to go to in her mind. She wouldn't go for one of her own bars. They knew her in there, people would always be watching. No fun trying to guess who notices when everyone's staring at her anyway.

There were only a select few bars that she didn't own in the city and she couldn't decide which one she liked best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up and unexpected sides   waking up and unexpected sides - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

waking up and unexpected sides
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2