Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

waking up and working out the stiffness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

waking up and working out the stiffness Empty
PostSubject: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:13 am

Valora had been in the training rooms of the artillary room for a good few hours now.

she had been training with her twin daggers and other weapons repetedly, practicing complex movements as she glided across the floor, moving fluidly with her weapons as she worked away any stiffness and weakness from hibernating for so long

thankfully, she hadn't missed the events of CdS due to the blood memories she recived from Sharifa, and she had eyes everywhere due to Altair, so she was well aware of everythign that was going to happen....that included the war

so instead of hibernating for much longer, she woke up, feeling as grumpy as hell, as she wasn't a waking up person, and went directly to the training room, grunting or growling at anyone in her way

she was not in the mood to deal with people when she first wakes up

she had carried most of her weapons down with her so she wouldn't have to use any of the equipment provided, and re-familiarized herself with the weapons after spending a good few hours prior to training with them, getting them back up into their prefect condition

she movements had started out stiff and slow, and gradually became fluid again

Valora loved the feeling of training again, instead of laying down and only getting up to feed from Sharifa.

she was glad her old friend was back though, even if she'd never say it out loud

while she trained, her mind was souly focused on her movements, but after the long hibernation, she had cleared her head of many thoughts, sorting everything out as she hibernated, and could now go over new thoughts

she had promised herself to open up more, and to relax. these people weren't like her family, and they're not going to attack her for a weakness or for her loving to play music or that she loves getting lost in books when she's not training rigerously.

however, she knew she wasn't going to be abe to get rid of habits, like the daily training, and the slightly cold attitude and indifference to a lot of things. but that's just parts of her she'll never be able to change
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 am

Giacinto had decided it was time to pull her thumb out of her ass and start training again. She had become lax in the last few months and really couldn't afford to do that with Aleksandr looming around the corner.

She hauled her training bag over her shoulder as she pushed through the heavy doors of the artillery room.

Her thin, muscular build was encased in thin easy to move in, skin-tight black shorts that covered the entirety of her thigh and stopped just above the knee and a black training bra.

It wasnt the most flattering of outfits but it would do for training.

She dumped the bag near the door and headed out into the forest of shelves that housed a plethora of weapons.

She strapped a few iron blades to her thighs and hips then made her way towards the cage that housed the projectiles. After a short visit to the other side of the cage, she entered the large training area with a few quivers of arrows and a large sturdy bow.

Tonight was a night for training.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:40 am

Valora had heard someone enter and go over to the projectiles at the other side of the room, and recognised the scent to be Gia's

she let a small smile grace her face as she remembered what her and Sharifa had done in the past

it was good that they had fond each other as she thought that Sharifa needed someone for a bit as she had been alone for a long time

good evening Giacanto. it has been a while, neh?

she moved through with her movements still, triwling her daggers in a leathal fashion and sliced at imaginary enemies, her focus not once faultering
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 am

"Yes, it has. How is the night treating you?"

The Succubus went through the motions of setting up a target at one end of the training area precisely. It was damned obvious that she had done this so many times she could do it in her sleep.

When she had set it up, she flitted to her bag to retrieve a pair of black archery gloves, slipping them on and flexing her hands.

And then she was back in the training area, notching a bow.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 am

it's treating me fine. i may have been rude to a few on my way here...i'm not a waking up person. but i'm glad to be back up and working again. even if the rest was much needed. i've sorted out a few issues now.

once she had finished training with her weapons, she put them away and then walked over to a horizontal bar. she adjusted her gloves, pulling them tighter on her hands before reaching up and grabbing it, and then began doing chin ups, crossing her ankles and regulating her breathing as she pulled herself up and let herself down again, repeating this.

she enjoyed the feeling of using her muscles again

so....i'm presuming you're worried about the upcoming war. from what i know. you have quite the connection to the Lycan race. are you sure you're going to be able to fight them?

unlike Sharifa, Valora wanted to make sure that there were no weaknesses in the fighting force....it could spell the end of them all. she had a more military mind, and knew that everyone needed to be able to fight of they were to fight at all
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am

"Heh, with me around, they should be used to rudeness. If I don't get up until the sun has already set the people here know about it. Ignicio, Dick, Lyssum, the Nameless Faces."

She trained the arrow then let it fly.

It hit the target with a dull thud, landing in the yellow centre.

She flexed her hand before notching another arrow.

"Of course I'm worried. I'd be stupid not to be. Lycan aren't a race that any sane person would want to pit a war against. Especially with so few in my initial coven. It's a death sentence."

She let the second arrow fly with much the same result as the first.

"Am I going to be able to fight them...? Yes. Will I like it? No. Will I be able to kill them? ...Most of them." Her mind flickered over a few faces that she just wouldn't be able to kill in any situation. One of them was loitering around the mansion. His brother and Master. And a few others.

She pulled another arrow from the quiver and began fiddling with the tail.

"I'll do what I have to." A yawn escaped her mouth but she beat it off. She really couldn't afford to still be weak at this point.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 am

she continued the chi-ups as she thought

it would be highly difficult for the Elder to fight against the Lycan...but she knew she would. Sharifa made sure of that

she sweatdropped and the upper half of her face went blue, like in a manga, as she remembered how she made Gia say she was going to stay and fight

'ehe......i sometimes hate blood memories'

she was sweaty by this point and it was making it hard for her to grip the bar with her hands, so she did one more chin up, and instead of letting herself down, she tensed her stomach muscles, coiling up and made her legs go between her arms and then hook onto the bar before letting go with her hands. she then began doing abdominal crunches, pulling her torso up with just her stomach muscles

i see....but before any fighting happens, you might want to feed again soon. you can't train when you're in a state where you seem like you're going to fall asleep again. trust me. i tried before and it isn't funny. as i'm sure you know yourself.

she spoke as she continued her exercises, and felt that it was too easy, so she hung upside down and picked up a couple of led weights as she hung there, and then began again with the added weight, her muscles clenching and coiling under her skin
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 am

"I don't feel like putting forward the effort, quite frankly." She notched the arrow she had been fiddling with and let it fly.

"At the moment I just want to train. Going on wild goose chases after Faeries and Demons isn't on my agenda." She really couldn't be fucked with travelling all over Italy to find a willing blood donor.

Another yawn slipped through her lips and she sighed, shoulders slumping.

She felt like crap. She needed a lot of sleep and a lot of powerful blood.

But she wasn't willing to leave the mansion unguarded with Coilean around and Aleksandr just around the corner.

Last edited by Giacinto on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:22 am

Valora was deep in thought again, thinking of ways to help the Elder.

when a thought struck her

what about a Spirit Guide and Guardian? Altair. i know you've seen his human form. there is a way of having his blood without it killing you. of course, you'd have to get his and Sharifa's permission first. you'd have to take some of Altair's blood and store it for a bit in a blood bag and wait for the memories in the blood to die out as that information is souly for the Ibn'La-Ahads. no one else is allowed that information. not only would that amount of information break your mind, it would probably kill you. any ways, you let the memories die out, and then you drink it. the energy in a pint alone will keep you going for a very long time. it's the equivalent of a major energy drink for vampires.

she explained, reaching down to gather more weights as she continued coiling up and letting herself hang again, each movement controlled and slow to make the muscles work harder
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:32 am

"And how long would it take for the memories to fade?" She paused for a moment, dropping the bow carelessly to the floor. "We don't have that time. I'm putting everyone at risk being this weak with just Coilean in the mansion. He could kill me at this point. Rather easily, I might add."

She slumped to the ground and just laid there, all her strength deserting her.

"I cant leave the mansion but I have to leave to find a willing Fairy or Demon. None of them would even think about travelling out here just to give me blood."

Her hand pressed to her forehead and she shivered. Her hand was freezing. But, she had a sinking feeling that her hand was at a normal temperature. It was her forehead that was too hot.

Shit, what a time to come down with a fucking fever.

She let out a bitter laugh. "We're fucked." She just kept getting worse instead of improving in health. The coven couldn't fight this war without her but it looked as if she might be bed-bound soon if she got much worse.

Murphy's law was creeping up pretty damned quick.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 am

Valora rolled her eyes and sighed, dropping the led weights with a clang as she let her legs unhook from the bar

she landed on her hands and fluidly flipped onto her feet as she walked over to Gia and stood in front of her

this is what you get for pushing yourself, m'lady. also, for blood memories to fade, simply a few hours. we would have to purpously cool the blood to speed the process, but it would get you back to normal and then some.

she put her hand on Gia's noting how she now had a temperature

she growled/huffed as she scowled a bit, and began muttering in Romanian as she turned away from gia to get a cold bag of blood

it's run of the mill blood, but it will keep you going for a bit while i get Sharifa and Altair here...that is, if you wish it m'lady

well, in all honesty, she was going to get Altair to give their Elder some blood even if he didn't like it. they need everyone fighting this
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 am

"Oh, just shut up," she growled, glaring up at the woman. She knew she had pushed herself. It was quite obvious by the state she was laying there in a heap on the floor.

She felt shit and that put her in a bad mood. At this point in time she couldn't care less who she angered or upset. She wanted sleep and good blood.

Her hands moved to push herself up into a sitting position.

"Te-am auzit, Valora," she grumbled, rubbing her forehead. Giacinto knew many living and dead languages; Romanian one of them.

She took the offered bloodbag and bit into it, sharp fangs puncturing the plastic. She nearly gagged at the cool, thick blood running down her throat but choked it down anyway. She needed all the stuff she could get.

"Do whatever you want."

--------------------
Te-am auzit - I hear you.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:07 am

Valora smirked a little

indiferent de Giacanto .... nu conteaza pentru mine, dacă aţi auzit sau nu

she noticed Gia's reaction to the blood, and asmall amount of sympathy showed on her face, but she knew that Gia had to deal with it or pass out.

howefully, it'll calm the temperature down

but yes. i will get Sharifa and Altair.....you will need their aid. i'm sure Sharifa has told you a little about herself and you know of her family line a little. that bracelet around your wrist is proof

she stood up, dusting her trousers off a little and picked up a towel to wipe her face and neck

but anyway....pushing yourself too far beyond your limits is a help to no one. rest is what you need.

she then turned to go and get Sharifa
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 am

"Femeie stricată," she hissed pathetically, tossing the half-empty blood bag aside.

Her tongue ran over her lips, collecting any residual blood, her stomach churning. She really couldn't handle cold blood at the moment.

She gagged and pressed a hand over her mouth to stop herself from throwing up, hunching forwards.

Shit... She hadn't felt this bad in years.

She turned her burning red gaze back to Valora and nodded.

yes, Maybe she did need Sharifa and Altair...
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 am

she snickered

desigur

she was worried how Gia couldn't handle a whole bag of blood, and picked it up, finishing it off herself before throwing the packet away

she quickly checked to make sure that Gia wasn't going to die dramatically while she was gone, and was then enveloped in shadows, disappearing from sight as she went in search for Sharifa

Sharifa, when in her current state, would be in the library and instantly went there.

she followed the scents to Sharifa's and Altair's location. as soon as she saw them, she grabbed Shar's wrist and began dragging her back towards the artillary room, ignoring Sharifa's questions as she was pulled by her

she heard Sharifa sigh and then just let herself be dragged, but instantly felt her stiffen up as soon as she saw Gia on the floor looking like death

she let Sharifa run over to her with Altair

suddenly, Val felt sorry for Gia as she could smell the dark rage coming from Sharifa at seeing Gia in a self induced near death state

she needs Altair's blood. if she doesn't get it, she will be of no use to anyone. and if it gets to bad, there's a vague possibility of death...but i think Lady Giacanto is far too stubborn to die
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 am

Sharifa was shocked to see Gia in such a state, but knew instantly that it was self induced because the pigheaded woman wouldn't accept that she needed rest and blood, and that training while still in this state would only make her worse

she was growling incoherently as she stalked over to Gia, eyes blazing

she shook the elder's shoulders as she growled

are you fucking insane woman?!?!?!?!?! why the fuck did you come training when you were in this state?!?!?!?! surly you should have known that training while like this would only make you worse than before!!!!!! that it would make you incapable to fighting!!!! or are you trying to kill yourself early?!??!?!?!?! you're a fucking nutter sometimes!!!!! now you're in a state where you can't take blood even though you really fucking need it right now!!!!!! how stupid could you get Gicanto!?!?!? i mean ugh! there's no words to describe how fucking angry i am right now!!!!! i just!!! ugh! i'm fucking speechless, Gicanto!!!

Sharifa was panting after her rant, eyes still blazing as she firmly shook Gia's shoulders, fangs bared as she growled out her words

when she'd stopped yelling, she heard what Valora had said and calmed down a bit, taking a deep breath and sighing heavily

her eyes were still glowing with rage and anger, but it had calmed down some.

so Gia was at a point that she needed Altair's blood.....well fuck a monkey and call her it uncle

she facepalmed hard and began growling low and dark again in a very ancient form of arabic

she so badly wanted to hit something, so she did.

she hit the wall right next to Gia's head so hard, her fist went through it up to half way up her forearm as she continued to growl and cover her face with her other hand. small rocks crumbled from the hole in the wall, and she couldn't be bothered to remove her fist from it. the bang from her shattering the wall still resounded in the room for a few seconds

in that case, i have no choice. neither of us do as we need the coven leader to guide us...and i don't want Gia dying, even if she is a complete idiot at time

she turned to Altair who looked thoroughly scared of his mistress, and bowed his head. he understood what he needed to do, and hopped off her shoulder, swiftly shifting into a human.

he didn't say anything as she withdrew a knife and cut his wrist, somehow producing a bowl for the blood to pour into

she then let Altair heal and poured the blood into a flask and threw it to gia

let that cool. then drink it. you see any memories at all, let me know so we can erase them as the memories, even just one, will slowly kill your mind.

whenever she spoke, her words were half growled as she barely controlled her anger
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:11 am

Okay, shaking wasn't good. Really not good. She pressed her hand closer to her mouth, swallowing a mouthful of unpleasantly hot bile.

"...If that's speechless, I dread to hear what its like when you have something to say," she muttered. Yes, it was a stupid thing to say. Yes, she was pretty damned sure that Shar was going to kill her.

The woman flinched, eyes turning to look at the half-embedded arm. She was thankful that hadn't hit her...

A small grunted a little when the flask hit her chest and dropped to rest in her lap.

Tell her? No... No, she would just let it fester.

Through all her youthful talking and acts she was getting old and weary. Four and a half millennia was long enough. She wouldn't openly go looking for death but she'd welcome it if it came.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:10 am

Valora flinched at what Gia had said to Sharifa, and sighed quietly, being very still, like prey being cornered by a hunter, as she knew that one wrong move or word could set Sharifa off again....and what Gia had just said certiainly will once Sharifa regains the ability to talk around her anger

tu nu ştii că ai, probabil, doar sighned warrent de moarte, pentru o dată ulterioară? ea nu va ucide ştiţi deoarece continuăm de starea dumneavoastră şi ea este un fond mic de voi ..........., dar nu eşti ajuta serios cazul dumneavoastră aici Lady Giacanto she whispered to the elder, knowing that Sharifa couldn't understand Romanian

she had backed off a few steps slowly, and braced herself
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:23 am

Sharifa's pupils went to pinpoints with anger and frustration and irritation

she was deathly silent for a moment, her teeth grinding together as her fangs grew even longer, showing just how seriously pissed off she was

she turned slightly to the side and covered her face with a hand and took a few calming breaths, trying her best to not kill the elder for her impudence, even when she was in this state

slowly, her other hand that had punched through the wall, gripped the front of Gia's shirt and stood up, pulling the woman to her feet

now listen in, and listen good. at this current moment in time, i'm not fully myself as i'm fucking pissed off at you, and so fucking worried for you it hurts. you're my Elder.....anyone would get worried if their Elder was in this state. but i'm even more worried because i actrually care for you you stubborn ass sod! so you speaking like it nothing doesn't do anything for my temper. not only that, i know you well enough to know that you're not going to tell me if you see a memory. you'd let it destroy you. well, here's some news. it won't kill you. it'll kill your mind and leave you writhing in agony, barely coherent and screaming non stop until you scream up your vocal cords. you will tell me should anything begin to happen. that knowledge is forbidden to anyone but the Ibn'La-Ahads. anyone else has it, and both mine and Altair's live's are forfeit. i like my life. you will tell me should you see anything. cuz not only would my life be forfeit, my family's would as well. they will be slaughtered. and i'll be damned before i let your pigheadedness is the end of my family.

Sharifa's voice was so low and cold and dangerous, Altair shivered convulsively....he doubt even Allah would face her in this state and managed to hold his ground

Altair, deciding he wanted to live, turned back into an Eagle, flew over to Valora's shoulder and nuzzled her, not taking his eyes off of Sharifa...doing that right now would be very very stupid
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 am

"Stiu, Valora, stiu." She knew she had signed her death wish. She knew she wasn't helping her case.

She arched a brow when Shar pulled her to her feet.

Her expression slowly faded to neutral as the woman talked. Heh, intense pain. That sounded fun.

Okay, so no speaking meant the possible death of Sharifa and Altair. She didn't much like that.

But that order didn't sit well with her. She never liked being ordered. Its the reason she had her scars. Giacinto and orders repelled each other.

She stayed silent, staring up into Sharifa's eyes defiantly. She wouldn't just roll over and play submissive bitch every time Sharifa wanted something.

After a few long moments her lips parted. "I will tell you if I get any memories..if, after all this is through and settled, you kill me."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:53 am

Valora froze so completely at Gia's statement.

she saw Sharifa do the same, mouth opening slightly and eyes going wide before they were hidden in shadows and she grit her teeth

Valora's eyes widened as well when she saw Sharifa shaking slightly and her grip tightening, making her knuckles go white, and heard her breathing change, going more shallow as she tried to control something

Gia ......... ceea ce ai făcut?

Altair was giving an expression of utmost shock as well......Sharifa couldn't be.....no.....she simply couldn't be. he's only ever known her to either grin in different ways, or scowl or be neutral....but never has she..........

that's when he saw something glint on Sharifa's face before it fell to the floor

'oh no......' was Altair's only thought as memories of Sharifa mainly laughing and smiling ran through his mind, and then grinding to a hault at the current moment
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 am

Sharifa was grinding her teeth so hard she thought they'd turn to dust, and her hands were clenched so tightly, her nails were cutting through her still fragile skin that was cracking in places from the strain

her shoulders were shaking and her face was hidden in shadows as she began biting her lip so hard it bled, letting a streak of red fall down her chin

she couldn't hold back a quiet, almost not there, sob, and tears began running down her face as she bit even harder into her lip

how.....? was all she murmured at first, stopping the harsh biting of her lip

when she looked up, her eyes were fierce and in pain

every muscle she had tensed up and then she threw Gia to the side, but still somehow not so hard it did any damage, even though she so wanted to right then

HOW IS IT I ALWAYS FALL FOR THE SELFISH OR CRUEL ONES!?! HOW IS IT I ALWAYS GROW ATTACHED TO OTHERS LIKE THAT!?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK FUCKING JOKE!!!??? YOU'RE ASKING ME TO KILL YOU AFTER ALL THIS??!!?! AFTER EVERYTHING?!?!?!? HOW MUCH MORE SELFISH CAN YOU GET?!!?!?! DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT KIND OF IMPACT THAT KIND OF PROPOSAL HAS?! I SAY YES, AND I KILL YOU, THE REST OF THE COVEN WILL KILL ME FOR KILLING THE ELDER, THE LEADER AND ONE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US!!! THIS WILL THEN LEAD TO MY FAMILY HUNTING THESE VAMPIRES DOWN AND KILLING THEM TOO!!!! I'D HAVE MORE THAN ONE FAMILY EITHER DAMAGED OR KILLED! I SAY NO, AND I STILL DIE AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU SEE A MEMORY, AND MY FAMILY WILL ALSO DIE, AS WELL AS THE ONLY OTHER CREATURE I COULD FULLY AND UTTERLY TRUST BECAUSE HE'S GUIDED AND HELPED ME SO MUCH!?!?!?!? YOU'RE ASKING ME TO PICK WHICH DEATH FOR MY FAMILY I'M SUPPOSED TO TAKE?!?!?!? BOTH THIS COVEN, AND MY OTHER COVEN, ARE MY FAMILY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND YOU'RE ASKING ME THIS??!?!?!?!

she shouted at the top of her voice, gesturing wildly as she stepped closer to gia occasionally, tears streaming down her face, and her expression was so torn and broken, Altair couldn't look at it

Sharifa was shaking violently when she had finished, hands clenching and un clenching at her sides as she simply let the tears flow

you're asking me to pick my poison....i need to help you for the good of the coven, but then you ask me to kill you....you really are cruel and heartless Gia.........
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 am

She stared at Sharifa silently for a few moments.

"You must have known this is what I was like. Age doesn't exactly bring about the best in people. After you reach two thousand you're so screwed up that you can barely be considered humane."

She shook her head softy. "Ignicio will pass rule. He knows I wish to die. He knows how long I've wanted it, too."

"The only one that will be physically hurt in this arrangement will be me. No one from Cacciatori Di Sangue will lay hand to you." She pushed herself to her feet again, swaying slightly.

"I'm old, Sharifa, and I'm dying. I have been for nearly two thousand years. Its killing me slowly, painfully slowly, but killing me none-the-less." It was something he had told no-one before.

She looked drawn and without the usual bright smile you could see that she really was dying. She hid herself behind the bright smile and pretended nothing was wrong.

Truly she didnt want to die but this damned sickness was painful and draining. She wanted it to end.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 am

Valora's senses were making her get a headache with the changes and flows of emotions, scents and energies in the room

she massaged her temples and closed her eyes as she simply kept an eye on things.

she hadn't felt much sympathy towards gia at her confessions, as she could have gone looking for someone to help her, but she felt a pang of sympathy towards Sharifa becuase of what she said and how hurt she had been by Gia's words and how this is all probably tugging at her heart

she knew Sharifa's past perfectly, and knew that what she had experianced in the past will always make her think that killing the elder will mean the death of her, and she knew that what she had said about her family was true as well

in other words, Valora could see that Sharifa was backed into a corner here, and was about to snap
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

Sharifa went so still, she was almost like a statue as her mind ground to a hault

oh.......so that's what that taste was.......the slightly off tastes..........

she straightened out, and her expression went blank for a moment.....and then her energies shifted, her restraints pulling back and a dark smile crept onto her features.

well aren't you being weak again, Sweetness she snickered cruelly, going over to Gia and bending at the hips as she rested her hands on them as she smirked down at Gia, her eyes cold and solid, unlike the warm fluid gold they usually are fuck the fact you're old. everyone gets old. but it takes a fucking backbone to get old in the first place. you consider yourself an Elder? bah! you're not worthy of that position in this state

she straightened out, drawing a cigar out of a pouch and lighting it, her snide and cruel expression highlighted by the flame as she grinned darkly

okay then. we'll sort this shit out once and for all, as all this mess is fucking annoying. you're a stubborn ass Giacanto, but then, so am i most of the time. she chuckled and then leaned forwards again, laughing out clouds of cigar smoke and i usually get what i want. so here's the deal. you're gonna hang on and prove you're worthy of your current age and status as oldest vampire alive and coven leader and general stubborn ass with a habit of going against the rules and surviving. yes, i'm fully aware of the cause of your scars, m'dear. i thought i'd be civil and not comment on them as it's a touchy subject i'm guessing. but any ways, you're gonna keep on living, and in the near future, i become a healer and sort this shit out and your disease. this way, we all keep our lives and stand a chance in the war. you're gonna take the blood, and you're gonna tell me if you see anything as i won't jepordise a single life.

she straightened once more and took a drag on her cigar as she looked at gia with a dark grin, cigar held between her teeth as she placed her hands back on her hips

i don't care if you hate orders, but this is for the good of many. this isn't like what your family did. you have a coven of your own, so suck it up, take responsibility, and feel the pain for them. every coven leader has to, so don't think you're so high and mighty you can just bow out of this life and leave us to deal with whatever shit happens as a result.

she chuckled and tapped the ash off of her cigar before holding a hand out to Gia to help her back to her feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness Empty

Back to top Go down

waking up and working out the stiffness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next