Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Expecting the Unexpected

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Expecting the Unexpected Empty
PostSubject: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Moe sat at the base of a tree, knees pulled up to her chest.

Her face was buried in her knees, eyes squeezed shut.

She felt sick. For the first time in a long while she felt sick. She definitely didn't like the feeling. She didn't know whether she ate some bad food or had picked up a virus from somewhere, but she felt terrible.

A thin film of swear covered her pale, clammy skin.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Taylor was irritable

like....really irritable

she was restless and in a foul mood

so she had wondered around the edges of the forest, her mood killing any fear she had of it

that was when she saw Moe, curled up at the base of a tree and looking like death

she quickly went over to her and knelt down in front of her

"Imouto? are you okay?" she asked, arching an eyebrow

she tried smelling for disease, but couldn't find any of the slightly sickly sweet scent

however...Moe's scent had changed ever so slightly, but her nose wasn't as sharp as a Lycan's, so she couldn't tell how it changed
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:11 pm

The Hybrid's head lifted from her knees when Taylor knelt next to her.

Her cheeks were pale and her eyes slightly unfocused.

She shook her head softly, shifting to lean back against the tree. "Watashi wa kibungawarui," she murmured softly.

_______
I feel sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Taylor frowned, and placed a hand on her forehead

she wasn't overly warm....but she did look really nasty

then it clicked

she inhaled deeply, taking in Moe's scent as much as possible and ran it through her memories

feeling sick...their convorsation not that long ago, zeke saying they were trying.....

have you eaten anything this morning? she asked, her eyes a touch warmer and the hint of a teeny tiny smirk on her otherwise concerned face

if this was what she thought it was.....

it was a similar scent to the mothers she used to help
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 pm

She shook her head.

She hadn't felt like eating. She usually went without breakfast herself. She spent her mornings cooking for Zeke.

But not eating had never affected her like this before.

She had gone a century eating the bare minimum she could to keep her healthy and never had she felt like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Taylor grew more concerned as the woman shook her head

but...she needed to confirm something

Imouto...i just need to check something first before i say anything she said, trying her bet to reassure the girl

she held her hand near the woman's abdomen and a faint blue light glowed from her hand

she closed her eyes and concentrated

after a few moment of checking and double checking, she finally broke out into a grin

now, Imouto, i need you to eat something. you'll most likely throw it back up, but it'll be better if you've eaten something, and you'll also feel tonnes better afterwards, okay? she explained, still smiling happily

she reached into a pouch on her belt and pulled out some bread.

she always kept some on her for some reason

offering it to Moe, she gave her a look that left no room for argument, if's, and's, but's. or or's.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Moe's eyes slid shut again as she watched for the woman to do whatever she was going to do.

She shook her head when Taylor told her to eat.

She couldn't. There'd be no way she'd hold it down and she refused to eat if she was just going to puke it back up again.

She groaned softly, curling in on herself as her stomach churned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Taylor huffed irritably

Okay...Her foul mood was returning....Swiftly.

Scowling a little, she held the food closer

"Moe, you need to eat this. Trust me on this. I'm in a foul mood, so don't think i won't force feed you. Will you eat if i say it's not only for you?" She grumbled, arching an eyebrow at the stubborn Hybrid

So help Taylor if she isn't going to make this woman eat something

It was for her own good....as well as the Child that Taylor thinks is growing in Moe
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 pm

She shook her head, flinching away from the food as it was pushed closer to her.

"I'll just throw it back up again."

She refused to eat if she was going to throw it back up again, it was wasteful. She hated wasting food. And she hated the terrible feeling she got after throwing up. She wouldn't eat anything at the moment and Taylor would have a damned hard time trying to convince her to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 pm

It seemed like the woman was going to have to be blunt with Moe.

"Alright...Here's what I think. I think you're actually pregnant, possibly. Now, I know throwing up isn't a nice feeling, but it's called Morning Sickness. If you have some food, and then chuck it back up, you'll feel tonnes better afterwards. If you don't let yourself be sick, and don't eat, you'll be worse for wear and it will affect the child. So I would suggest letting me guide you through this, without too much complaint, as I've helped many through this process in the past. So do you trust me and my judgment on this? Taylor explained, looking the woman dead in the eye and her words truthful.

The glowing of her hand before was like a sort of Pregnancy Test, to see if Moe was indeed pregnant, and it allowed her to confirm the change in Moe's scent.

Taylor was about 89% certain the woman was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Moe's eyes flickered open.

She was pregnant?

She would probably felt happy about that if she didn't feel so sick.

"I don't want to," she muttered weakly, but her eyes slid shut again and she opened her mouth slightly for the woman to feed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 pm

She sighed softly and worked on trying to sort out her temper

Taking a deep breath, she tore up the bread into smaller mor maigable pieces and began giving them to Moe

She brought out a bottle of water as well for her should she need it...she definately will after throwing up

"No one wants to go through morning sickness in all honesty. It's not pleasant. But once you've thrown up, you'll feel fine. Trust me. she murmured to Moe soothingly

Once she's had something to eat, she will throw up and get the feeling over and done with and be back to normal

"Also, you'll be feeling more and more hungry as time goes on. You really should start eating more, but not too much more. You're having to cater for more than just yourself now." she explained, stroking Moe's hair once she had finished all the bread

She opened the water bottle ready
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 pm

She chewed on the bread slowly, grimacing as she swallowed.

The food felt thick and hot and uncomfortable as it slid down her throat. But she forced it down her throat anyway. She just knew that she wouldn't be able to stomach that.

The bread sat in her churning stomach for a few moments before the woman lurched to the side and gagged loudly before throwing up what little she had in her stomach.

A hot tear burned a path down her pale cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Taylor sighed quietly, and rubbed Mow's back in comfort, murmuring reassurances

When Moe stopped throwing up, she made the woman sit back and lean back against the tree

Pushing Moe's fringe out of her eyes and wiping away the tear, she held the bottle to Moe's mouth and let her drink from it

"You'll feel weak and shakey for a little while, but you're going to need to eat something light and easy first. perhaps a light Soup will be in order.W Taylor said

When she was sure Moe was a little more stable, she helped the Hybrid to her feet and began guiding her back to the Cottage.

Taylor was begging for Gaia to have Zeke at the cottage.....she needed the man to do the cooking of the soup for Moe

She'll be damned if she accidentally killed Moe via her horrendous cooking skills.....
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:37 pm

She took a sip of the water, swilling it around her mouth before spitting it out with a shudder.

She hated throwing up.

Moe took another few gulps of water before pushing the bottle away.

The Hybrid clung to Taylor as she guided her back to the cottage. She felt lightheaded and weak on her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Taylor made sure that she was going at Moe's pace, so as not to upset the woman further, and eventually guided her back to her cottage

She sighed quietly, pushing the door open and letting them both in to the house

Taking Moe to the couch, she set her down gently, leaving the water bottle beside her

"Right, just rest for a moment. Okay? everything will be fine in a few moments." She said with a warm smile, stroking Moe's hair before going into the kitchen

When she was there, she looked around, completely lost as what to do

"What the hell am i supposed to do now?!" she whimpered in a whisper, seeing all these strange tools and dohickies that she had no idea what to do with

"Zeeeeeeeke" she whimpered softly, running her hand through her hair
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Zeke groaned and rolled over in bed as he heard the door open, hearing the slight call of his name, Taylor?

He padded over to the door blurry eared and leaned against the door frame, running his hand through his head.

"Taylor?"
He called over, too tired to noticed that Moe was sitting silently on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Taylor spun around at hearing Zeke's voice and beamed at him

"Zeke! By Gaia i'm glad you're here and not out! I really need your help mate! Moe needs some light food. She's just thrown up, but i'll be damned if I kill your wife accidentally via my cooking skills. I need you heeeeelp!" Taylor said, dragging the sleepy Lycan into the kitchen

And that, there, Ladies and Gentleman, was about as close as Taylor would ever get to begging.

she grinned brightly at Zeke

"but don't worry! She's not ill. It's a good thing! You'll like this..." she said in a quieter voice, winking and grinning like she held all the answers to the world
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am

"What? uh...okay."
Moe had thrown up but she wasn't sick, his brows inched together slightly in confusion, he wanted to ask questions but was still out of it so he did was he was instructed.

"Right, light food, like what?"
He asked, Zeke was no master in the kitchen but he could at least make things edible and if Moe needed food he'd do his best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:10 am

"I'll explain when i'm sure Moe won't rip my Throat out for it" she said, still smiling

she pushed Zeke towards the stove

"I need you to make her a light soup of some sort. Something easy to hold down. Her stomach won't settle for a little while." she explained

she was glad Zeke was there

at least he would be able to make something edible for Moe and not kill her

Taylor sweatdropped at the idea of what would happen should she do that......
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:16 am

"Soup...alright I can do that."
Thank heavens for that, one of the only things Zeke knew how to make was chicken soup.

He grabbed a pot and put some water in it, placing it on the stove to boil as he grabbed some vegetables from the fridge, nothing too heavy that would upset Moe's stomach any further.

He cut the vegetables and threw them in the pot before grabbing some chicken and doing the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:18 am

she watched Zeke cook with mild curiosity, but sighed quietly and leaned against a counter top

she tapped her foot, really wanting to tell Zeke the news, but she wanted Moe to tell him really

and she knew that if she told Zeke, Moe wouldn't hesitate in beating the shit out of her.....

"sorry for waking you, by the way. but i'm really glad yuo're here to cook. i can't even make toast..... she sighed heavily

she watched as he choped the vegetables and put the water on to boil, arching an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:25 am

"Moe's well being is more important than my nap.
I could not care less that you woke me up, to be honest."

He replied with a soft chuckle as he threw the chicken into the stock.

All that was left was to wait for it to reduce and cook.
He leaned against the counter.

"I take it that Moe is around here somewhere?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow at the elf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:29 am

She snickered

"No. I purpusly came to your house, looking lost in the kitchen, for the soul reason to wake you up and make you make soup." She laughed "Yeah. she's on the couch taking it easy. I don't want her moving around until she's had something to eat that she can keep down.

she smiled like the cheshire cat

"For warning. Moe will be eating a fair amount more from this point on. Not only that, some of her eating habits will seem strange. Just so you know." She chuckled, flicking her fringe out of her eyes

she idly ran her finger over the scar on her neck, something was she could tell would be becoming a habit
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 am

"Oddly enough that sounds like something you would do, perhaps if you were drunk."

He replied with a chuckle and he went to the fridge and pulled out two beers, throwing one over to Taylor.

"Alright then?"
He murmured, raising an eyebrow at the elf, if he were fully awake he would have automatically known what she was talking about but at the moment he was too groggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected Empty

Back to top Go down

Expecting the Unexpected
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next