Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A moment to breathe.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A moment to breathe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 am

"Then I'll have to improvise, aye?" he chuckled softly, silver eyes flashing.

His tongue ran over the man's lip still caught between his own teeth before his tongue laved over his neck.

Aodh searched out the buttons of the man's shirt, pulling them open one by one, fingers smoothing over each inch of revealed flesh.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 am

A shiver ran down Aeker's body as Aodh licked at his neck.
He leaned into the older mans touch as his fingers smoothed over his chest.

The slender muscles of his stomach clenched softly as his torso was exposed. Aeker had a slim build, he was long and lean without being anywhere close to scrawny.

His fingers traced the waistband of Aodh's pants, his hands sprawling out across the lycans stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:31 am

Aodh's lips curled into a smirk when he felt the shiver.

He pushed the shirt off the man's shoulders, calloused fingers running down the man's chest again.

He pulled away from Aeker's neck to grin down at him, silver eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:35 am

Aeker met his gaze, his crimson eyes burning brightly as his hands trailed up the older mans sides, dragging his nails as he pulled the tattered remains of the Lycan's shirt over his head.

He leaned in the touches on his chest, his back arching off of the couch in order to press against the man's hands.

He leaned up and kissed the lycan briefly, silver locks of hair sprawling out over his chest as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:41 am

He tutted softly as he watched the green rags fall to the floor. "I go through shirts as quick as Zeke." That wasn't a good thing. He needed to get out of the habit of wearing shirts when he knew he was going to see the other pack.

Or he could copy Zeke and forgo shirts all together.

He returned the kiss, brushing the man's hair from his chest, hands tangling in the silver locks.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 am

Aeker chuckled softly.
"And here I was thinking you simply liked to dress like a homeless person."

He gripped the back of Aodh's hair and pulled him down with him as he lay back on the couch, kissing the man deeply before biting his bottom lip.

His gaze darted around the room, slightly concerned about being half naked out in the open, normally he was fully covered.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:53 am

"I have slightly more fashion sense than that."

He moaned into the kiss, tongue running over the vampire's teeth.

His eyes followed the direction of Aeker's gaze. He grinned when he realised what the younger man as thinking. "Screw them if they're bothered by it." He bowed his head to give the man a long, slow kiss. "Though they're more likely to watch than tell us to stop."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:57 am

Aeker groaned softly and kissed Aodh back, bundling his hands in the mans bright orange hair.

"I don't know what's more confronting, the thought of getting caught or the thought of people watching."

He raked his nails down the man's sides, his fingers curling around the Lycan's waistband.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 am

"Dont want people watching at your most vulnerable?" he chuckled huskily in the man's ear, hand running down the man's chest and hooking in the front of his slacks.

He nipped Aeker's earlobe and tugged it gently.

"Or are you jealous people are going to see me like that?"

His fingers searched for the button of the man's trousers, grinning as he found it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:17 am

"Jealous? No. Vulnerable sounds more like it, I have a hard enough time being this exposed without others watching."

He explained before his breath hitched in his throat, he gripped Aodh's waistband tighter as the lycan searched for the button of his pants.
After so long he wasn't sure of what he was doing, he was severely out of practise.

He hissed softly as the older man tugged on his ear lobe, leaning up to nip at the mans throat, sucking gently on the skin trapped between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 am

He chuckled softly. "Only me watching at the moment."

His silver eyes trailed down over the man's exposed skin slowly, purposefully making it rather obvious that he was ogling him.

Aodh arched his head back slightly when the man caught a patch of skin between his teeth, offering more skin to him as he tugged the button in his grip open
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 am

Aeker had to resist the urge to cover his chest like a woman who had been caught topless.

"Well that's something to be greatful for." He muttered, looking up at the man.

His own hands slid around the front of Aodh's jean, his fingers brushing over the button as he undid it slowly, needing something to do with his hands to take his mind off how nervous he was.

A purr escaped his lips and he released the patch of skin in his mouth, laving his tongue over the now red skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 am

"Marking me as yours already. What will kitty-cat say when she sees?" he chuckled softly before bowing his head to kiss the man.

His fingers found the zip of his flies and pulled it down slowly.

"Maybe I should return the sentiment," he murmured, pressing his lips against Aeker's neck as he began pulling his trousers down over his hips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 am

"I'm sure she will punish me accordlingly, she's had her eyes on you, but then, so have I."
He muttered as his fingers dug into Aodh's sides, his breathing becoming shallow as his pants were slowly lowered.

"Maybe you should."
He answered as he bit his own lip, looking up at the lycan with blazing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 am

He chuckled lowly. "Aren't you glad I mistook you for her now?" If he hadn't, the two of them probably wouldn't have met until much later on.

His tongue laved over the vampire's neck slowly.

"Claim you as mine." The man gave an amused hum in the back of his throat. "Claiming a vampire, Tony and Alek'll be so proud." He didn't usually get along with any creature beyond Lycan and human.

He caught a patch of skin between his teeth and bit down none-too-gently, sucking at it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 am

"Quite pleased about that little slip up, you're lucky I have a very mild temper, a more violent man would of struck you."

He chuckled softly, reaching up so his slender fingers could stroke the mark he had left on the lycan's throat.

"I-"
Aeker was about to respond to Aodh's second statement but was cut short as the man bit down roughly, his nails dug into the lycan's shoulders with equal pressure as a loud moan slipped through his clenched teeth, his head lulled back as he offered his neck to the older man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

He chuckled softly, pulling away from the man's throat, tongue laving over the abused skin.

"And now you're mine, Aeker Rozen."

His hands abandoned the slacks he was still pulling down slowly, smoothing up the vampire's thighs slowly.

"I'm still waiting for that strike."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:54 pm

"Such a possessive little lycan you are." He purred, a small smirk pulling at the edges of his mouth.

"Yours for now."
He teased softly, his breath slightly faster than usual as the man's hands smoothed over his thighs.

Aeker's hands ran back down Aodh's sides and reached down to unzip the mans fly.
Letting his pants hang open as he slid his hands inside the fabric, reaching around the grasp the mans backside.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 pm

His lips crooked into a grin. "It's part of my charm."

Aodh pressed his lips against Aeker's for another slow kiss. "Then I should make the most of it, aye?"

He grinned, fingers hooking into the waistband of the man's boxers.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Aeker kissed him back deeply, his tongue darting out for a brief moment to lick the lycan's lip.

"I would suggest taking full advantage of what time you have."
The vampire gripped the man's backside, a grin pulling at his lips as he realized that Aodh was not wearing any underwear.

"Very nice."
He murmured as his slipped the man's jeans down his hips, pulling the fabric down as far as he could before trailing his nails across the lycan's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 pm

"I'll have to take your suggestion then."

His grip on the waistband of the man's boxers tightened and he have a sharp tug, pulling the fabric down.

"You try keeping underwear when you have to look after a hundred young Lycan. I'm surprised my jeans are still intact." The Lycan in the other pack were violent. And clothes never lasted long.

His lips trailed down the man's chest slowly, nipping and tongue darting out occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Aeker's foot slid up Aodh's leg, hooking onto the lycan's pants and pulling them off the rest of the way, the fabric falling to a pile on the floor.

He purred appreciatively as he looked the man over, lycanthropy turned out some fine looking men.

His hand slid over Aodh's back, stroking his shoulders as the older man nipped at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 pm

A cocky grin spread across his lips as Aeker's red eyes trailed over him. The silent ogling was feeding his ego.

"Like what you see, aye, Aeker?"

He paused just above the man's navel, tongue darting out over the skin then catching it between his teeth, sucking gently.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Aeker looked down at Aodh through his lashes, a small smile gracing his lips.
"Indeed."

He purred softly, his nailed digging into the man's shoulders slightly as he bit and sucked on his stomach.

The vampire's hands slid to the back of the lycan's head, gripping the base of his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

His lips curled into a smirk against the vampire's skin.

"You're not all that bad, as far as vampire's go." That was as close to a compliment the man was going to get from Aodh.

His tongue ran down a thigh slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A moment to breathe.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next