Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A moment to breathe.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A moment to breathe. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm

His eyes slid shut and he gave a quiet purr as the man's lips brushed against his throat.

"It's very delicate," he insisted. It could be at times. There were times when even the smallest of things punctured a hole in his ego that would take a lot of nursing to get back to health.

"Aye? What do you suggest?" His lips crooked into a grin as he leered at the man.

His head bobbed. "Aye, its nowt."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 pm

"I can think of a few things that would use up your aggression in a more constructive fashion."
He murmured, his hands sprawling out over the man's chest.

If today was anything to go by Aeker was more than willing to be the release mechanism for Aodh's rage.
You didn't live with a sister that sadistic for that long without becoming a masochist.

Normally Aeker would not be so bold with his sexual advances, or speak is such a fashion, but he found the lycan bringing a primal lust which had long been dormant back up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"Oh?"

His arms tightened around the man, pulling him closer, fingers sinking into his skin a little.

"If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears," he purred softly, pressing his lips against the man's ear as he spoke.

"But, of course, you could always show me instead of telling me."

He hadn't expected the man to say anything like that. Aeker seemed to be the more quiet reserved one. He as definitely the one with something lewd to say.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Aeker smiled, a shiver running down his spine as the lycan purred into his ear.

"Come to me next time you're beyond pissed off and I'll be sure to show you how I can take care of you."

A small smirk appear at the corners of his lips and he leaned down and nipped at the man's neck, kissing the flesh softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:20 pm

"I'll remember that."

He was interested in what the man had planned for him. and he couldn't help but let his mind wander as a low purr rumbled in his chest. Yes, he was definitely interested.

His head tilted back slightly, offering more of his neck. He'd have to beat himself out of that habit.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Aeker bit down roughly on the wolf's neck, sucking on the skin pinched between his teeth. He pulled away and licked the skin, his tongue trailing over his own lips.

"I can still taste your blood on my lips."
He cooed softly as his hand reached up to stroke the man's marked neck tenderly.

He looked down at the man through his lashes, his smile dropping slightly.

"I'll have to be leaving you soon."
He added, glancing over at the window, the darkness was already beginning to lift.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 pm

He moaned softly.

"Aye? Like the taste, céadsearc?" The pet name slipped without him noticing. It was just far too normal for him to give pet names. He used pet names more than he did peoples given names.

His eyes turned to the window and he groaned. "You should start getting in with Tony's favour. Being limited to only night is so restrictive." Vampires had it so bloody rough, not being able to see the sun.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 pm

A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth céadsearc? He'd have to remember to look up the meaning of that one tomorrow night.

He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at the older man, shrugging slightly.

"Being restricted to the night has never bothered me, as for getting into Giacinto's favour, I can only imagine what that would entail."
He chuckled softly, unsure of it was worth all the hassle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 pm

"But the night's so boring," he groaned.

"There is absolutely nothing to do but go clubbing." Not that he minded that at times. But he didn't go clubbing often and he quickly found himself running out of things to do when he wasn't in the mood for clubbing.

The Lycan snorted a laugh. "I meant doing odd jobs for her. I'm far too possessive to let her lead you down into the dungeon to get her favour."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Aeker chuckled throatily and shook his head at the lycan.
"Possessive, jealous little wolf. I have a feeling I will be baring your mark more than expected just so you can keep others away."

He leaned down and kissed the man softly, brushing the wolf's nose with his own.

"Rest assured I had no intention of letting Giacinto have her way with me."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 pm

He grinned widely, silver eyes flashing.

Yes, Aeker would be walking around sporting his marks rather often. He quite enjoyed that thought.

His arms tightened around the man as he was kissed before he flipped them, hovering over the man with a grin. "I'm not little, am I, Aeker?" he murmured in his ear before kissing down his neck slowly.

"Good." He nipped the man's neck sharply. "You're mine."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm

A small grin spread across his face, his crimson eyes darkening as he gazed at the wolf.

He let out a contented murmur as he was flipped, his hands running down the lycan's back, nails dragging softly.

"Shorter than me, but other than that, I don't think I could describe any other part of you as little."

He purred softly as the man kissed down his neck, flinching slightly and taking in a sharp breath of air as his teeth bore down on his neck.
"Am I?" He teased, nipping the lycan's ear.

Last edited by Aeker Rozen on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 pm

He purred quietly, grinning as his tongue laved over the skin he'd just bitten. That was a good answer.

His kisses trailed along the man's neck slowly.

"Aye. You're mine until your skin is clear of marks." His nails ran down the man's side, leaving red welts in their wake. "And I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Aeker hissed softly through clenched teeth as the lycan dragged his nails down the vampire's sides, squirming beneath the man on reflex, trying to move away from the man's nails.

He groaned softly at the man's words, a soft grin gracing his lips.
"Best make a few more then, if that is to be the case."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Aodh chuckled softly, watching Aeker squirm.

"I have to leave some skin to mark for next time." It wouldn't be very amusing if he couldn't leave a new mark of possession next time this happened.

His tongue laved up the man's neck as his hands smoothed over his thighs.

When his tongue reached the man's ear he purred lowly before his lips searched out the vampire's for a long, slow kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Aeker shivered softly as Aodh purred against his ear, he really was beginning to adore that sound.

He moaned softly against the lycan's lips, his hands running up his back and lacing into the older man's hair, gripping it softly as he pulled the man closer.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:12 am

"It's getting light," he murmured against the man's lips.

He didn't really want this to come to an end - he was quite happy as he was - but the mood would take a blow if Aeker started burning because of the sun.

Aodh's lips trailed down the man's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am

"Mmm." He groaned softly, tilting his head back to expose it to the wolf.

"I have to get to my room."
He replied, pushing his hips up against the man.
As much as he didn't want to leave he really didn't have a choice in the matter.

Aeker leaned up to kiss each of the marks he had left of the lycan's neck, his tongue darting out to lick the wound he had caused when he drank from the older man.
A very pleased growl rumbled in his chest as he looked at the mark.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:37 am

"I know."

His tongue lapped over the vampire's neck again, giving it a soft nip.

He knew the vampire had to leave. But he was distracted. He didn't want to stop. He knew he had to stop.

The Lycan's fingers combed through Aeker's silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 am

He groaned and leaned into the lycan's touch, slowly sitting up and slipping out from underneath him.

Aeker slipped on his underwear and picked up his pants, looking back at the older man longingly.

He leaned over and kissed the man, stroking his cheek softly before slipping his pants back on.

"I'm sorry." He growled softly as he pulled away from him and grabbed his shirt off of the floor, shrugging it on but leaving the front of it unbuttoned, some of the scratch and bite marks peeking out from behind the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 am

Aodh pouted when the man slid away from him, dropping to lay on the couch, resting his face on his crossed arms.

He looked like a sulking child.

His silver eyes pierced the man as he leaned down to kiss him. Though he was sulking, he still kissed the man back.

"I'll see you tomorrow if Kitty-Cat hasn't gotten to you, aye, céadsearc?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 am

He stood back up and smiled down at the man, his thumbs hooking in the waistband of his pants, the untucked material of his shirt pooling around his hips.

"If you wish to see me tomorrow then I will come find you when I wake."

He chuckled softly to himself, it was amusing to see Aodh sulking like an infant, better to have the man sulking than to have the vampire burst into flames. He ran his hand over the man's hair before walking away.

"Though if you get lonely, you are always welcome in my bed, Aodh."
He muttered softly as he walked away, slipping into one of the nearby rooms.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am

His lips twitched upwards a little.

Yes, he liked the sound of that. Him being the first thing the vampire thought of when he woke up.

His eyes slid closed as he leaned into the hand stroking his hair.

Aodh's eyes flickered open and he grinned. "What that a hint, Aeker?" he called after the man with a chuckle, watching his backside as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moment to breathe.   A moment to breathe. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A moment to breathe.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6