Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

fighting against the pain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

fighting against the pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 am

He growled softly and rested his head on his paws, huffing slightly.

He needed to be around Moe for the next two days, she kept him calm and knew exactly what he was going through at the moment, plus she was fast enough to evade him if he last his temper.

"I don't particularly want to fight you either."
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 am

Taylor didn't let go of the tension that had built up inside her, but decided to sit next to Zeke and began scratching the back of his ears and stroked his fur to help him calm down

she didn't know much about a Lycan's temper, only that it was short, and when set off, hard to control.

she just hoped that it would help in helping him calm back down

Moe will look stunning on your wedding day. i can imagine her grinning like no tomorrow and having a bright blush on her cheeks. you and her are perfect for each other. me and her are already setting things in motion.....she's also somehw getting me into a dres she said softly, but stuck her tongue out at the idea of wearing a dress

she had no idea what it was going to look like though

she also told me something abuot hair extensions, but meh....she's determined to make me 'look beautiful'. i think she's trying to partially make up for my missing of my own marriage she chuckled but yes. she's very excited about all this. i'm glad you two found one another she said, grinning as she continued to stroke Zeke's fur
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 am

"I'm glad that she is excited for it, god knows I have been going through a lot for us to be together.

Her father has not exactly made things easy.
Tomorrow should be interesting, I'll be fighting Coilean on a full moon, though I have been told that, that is when he is at his weakest.
Regardless I don't particularly want to be on the receiving end of his teeth."

He sighed softly, no matter how hard he tried to do the right thing by Coilean he always made some fatal mistake that pissed the man off.

"I guess I will have to scrub up for the event too then, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:16 am

Taylor grinned, thankful he was calming down a little

aye. that might mean a hair cut and comb, and you gotta be wearing a shirt and suit. including a tie, and smart shoes. anything less won't be accepted. should i see anything less, you'll be forfitted to me and my sprusing you up properly. and Gaia help me i'll do it. she said, giving an evil grin

as for the fight, try not to get too injured again. i ain't paying the vet bills *snicker* i'll probably be watching from the tree tops as the pack moves around. i won't do anything to hassle anyone. just simply watch. she said, scratching the top of Zeke's head

she sighed and chuckled, seeing the parrallels between her past and her present

her father was like Moe's father, Kyler was a softy at heart with Zeke's temper, but maybe a bit more tame, someone trying to hurt her family, a wedding, the giving of the ring, dramatic proposals

granted, it wasn't a mirror image, but it was enough that it allowed Taylor a sort of forsight for things, and she knew this wedding was going to go smoothly as she'd smooth out all the bumps this time round. unlike last time, where she couldn't do anything due to her blindess to the future
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 am

Zeke groaned slightly in distaste.
"Yes I know, I know.
Clean cut, clean shave and all that jazz, I am not going to show up for my own wedding looking like a stray dog."

He added with a soft chuckle, slowly calming down and leaning into Taylor's touch.

"It would be wise not to get too close, it's bound to be a rough night for everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 am

good. i would hate to think what would happen to you if you spoiled the wedding for Moe.....not only her Pack would be attacking you. Taylor subtly threatened in good nature, grinning

she snickered and continued with scratching the top of his head

hence why i'm staying at least ten feet up in the boughs of a tree. you may notice me there, but i'll try and supress my presence as much as possible. i kinda want to learn a bit more about your race as it's not something i put an amazing amount of time in, like in Vampire culture. she said, looking straight ahead at Zeke's shoulderblade as she spoke

she wouldn't say that the reason she knew so much on vampire culture was because it was her main prey..she researched each race, at least a little, so she could hunt them better

the reason she knew so little on lycans was because she only hunted them rarely, and would do long distance on sight, and not try to get into their culture or packs as it would be suicidal for her

she was a hunter....not a stupid human
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 am

"The wedding will go smoothly, I know that because you will be taking care of everything else, hopefully while Aodh and Alek make sure I behave myself.
Which might prove slightly more difficult considering some of the guests."

He said with a soft growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 am

Taylor grinned

would you believe i actually planned a wedding before? *snickers* so yeah, i'll help to make sure this goes as smooth as possible. i've got a bit of a foresight you could say *wink* my past seems to be reflecting on my present in the most peculiar of ways for me. anything that could go wrong i can anticipat to a degree and impliment ways of stopping anything bad happening. Taylor said with an all knowing grin that was a touch unnerving on her, because when she knew things, she was ace at planning and making mischief or making things spectacular

whether it's good or bad depends on her mood and the situation

also, you? behave? the world would end. you'd cause some sort of messing around somehow and get away with it she laughed and simply laied against Zeke's side and let the fur warm her up as she was a touch cold

so what are you two gonna do once yuo're married? you hanging around for a while? and are you guys gonna have pups? that's what i wanna know she grinned devilishly i want pup nieces and nephews to corrupt and cause havoc she snickered darkly, already imagening little red and black wolf pups running around
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

Zeke glared at Taylor for a moment.

"You're the second person who has asked me about pups recently and the second to say that you're going to corrupt them.
If I have pups I am keeping them away from all you nut cases, I don't want any of you rubbing off on my offspring."

He grunted softly and shook his head, people seemed to have pups on the brain at the moment.

"I have to behave otherwise Moe will have my hide."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 am

Taylor grinned

weeeeelllllll, i could always distract her while you play around and try to dodge the future family in laws or whatever it is you want to do. i'm good at distractions. she said conspirationally, grinning like a chashire cat

she snickered at the mention of another wanting to corrupt the pups

what? i don't get to act Aunty to them? *le gasp* so mean she laughed, resting her arms on her knees and here i was wondering if i could look after the pups while mommy and daddy go do naughty things she snickered, gently poking Zeke's side

nah, i would be good to the pups and protect them fiercly against any form of harm. you know that i would as well *grin*

she would protect them at all costs if zeke and moe ever had them
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:21 am

"I know you would be good with our pups Tay,
god help anyone who tried to mess with them when you were guarding over them, I shudder at the thought.

Like I said to Aodh though, I am not rushing into this, Moe and I are finally stable and I don't want to risk that by trying to force something like having pups on her.

We will have them when we are ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:24 am

of course! don't rush! and yes, gaia have mercy on whoever hurts or does anything to the pups 'cuz i sure as hell won't *dark snicker* i don't think even Alexis would be able to watch what i'd do to them without at least going a little pale she laughed

yes, those pups would be well guarded

Zeke for a dad, Moe for a mom, Aodh for an uncle, Lean for a gramps, and Aleks for a Great Gramsp and Gia for a great grandma

those pups weren't going to get hurt at all
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 am

Zeke chuckled softly, even without having to have children he knew that if anyone messed with his kids they would suffer, he'd make sure of that.

"I think there is plenty of people here that would be more than happy to teach anyone who messed with our pups a lesson or two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 am

i could name a few *chuckles* when pups do arrive, nothing's going to touch them. so you and moe can have them whenever, and be safe in the knowledge you and the kids will have all the protection and support needed she said grinning

her expression became remenicient

yes, this is very much like my past. me and Kyler once spoke about kids. granted, i was around a century old and just shucking off my ladylike persona becoming who i am now, and really just wanted to explore first before having kids...but we still entertained the idea. we talked about what we'd do if it was a girl or a boy or twins. their names, where they'd sleep and where we'd be living with the kids. imagined what their personality would be like and laughed about any trouble they'd get up to. it was a fun time. she chuckled nostalgicaly then Kyler made the ring i gave you, and proposed to me with it...of course, i was never to be wed because mother killed him the day before our marriage she sighed and shook her head

ah, sorry. i kinda went off on one there she said, a blush across her cheeks as she looked to the side
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:34 am

"That is the one main benefit of bringing up children here, there are countless people here who are more than able to care for them so they can have more freedom than most children, they can roam the gardens to their hearts content."

Zeke shook his head softly, it was horrible hearing about Taylor's past, it held nothing but heart ache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:50 am

Taylor smiled

aye, they can. even in the forest as that's my main haunt except the garage *chuckles* they could even go there and explore as i've cleaned it all up fully with nothing dangerously sharp and rusted anywhere. the kids will be safe anywhere

she noticed Zeke shaking his head and let out a chuckle

no need to be sad about my past. i'm using it now to make things smooth here. my past was rough, but it means i've learned a few things to make the future smooth. i consider Kyler my husband though we never made it official. he was my Soul Mate...the only one i'll ever love. sure, there may be times when i lust over someone, but it's never love. i'm simply waiting for his soul to be reincarnated is all. it'll happen eventually. Gaia never keeps Soul Mates seperate forever....or we're just one half of a soul. *looks at Zeke in the eyes with a soft look* just like you and Moe. you're opposites, yet you're together. two halves of a soul. *grin* you two will be together for a very long time. just don't have one die before the other or it will break you on some level she said, suddenly sounding many years older than she was, like she was an Elder herself

in a sense, she was in this subject...she doubted many elves ever encountered loosing the other half of their soul like she had
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Zeke chuckled softly.
"That's what I would want for my children, the freedom that they can explore and have adventures of their own without having to worry about their well being, I know you as their aunt would be more than capable of keeping a close eye on them if they decided to venture into the forest."

Zeke got to his feet and padded back over to the bush where he had abandoned his clothes, shifting back into human form and getting redressed. He walked back over, sitting beside her.

"I hope you're right Taylor, I can't imagine living my life without her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Taylor chuckled

i wouldn't interfere with their playing unless they were in danger. i'd simply watch from the trees. allow them to get some space and all that. but they'd always be suprevised even if they didn't know it *chuckles* she said

she quietly waited for Zeke to get himself sorted and flopped back against the grass once he was back

of course i'm right. i always am *chuckles* well, at least 99.9% of the time any ways. but yeah. i couldn't imagine life without Kyler either. when he was gone, it was painful. so don't loose moe, no matter what. never loose her, and you two will be fine. of course, there are going to be squabbles. it wouldn't be love without them. but you'll always stay together. i can see that already *chuckles*

she only knew these two for a few months, nothing compared to her 500+ years, but she already felt deeply connected and could already ttell that these two would be staying together no matter what, and would live happily, even if there are hardships

she just sometimes wishes she could have a chance at her happily ever after sometimes, but then the remeberes that everything is going how it's supposed to in her life

just like always
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Zeke smiled softly.

"I have never imagined myself getting married to be honest, being in this place has changed me, changed what I want out of life.

Getting married to Moe, thinking about kids, it all seems so unreal at the moment, but I am excited about it.
Without a doubt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Taylor chuckled

it'll feel unreal until you get actually hitched, and then things seem more grounded after the honeymoon as things begin settling down. but like you said, don't rush. we have an eternity before us, no? so i would just take it easy and go with the flow of things for now she said, grinning and crossing her arms behind her head

yeah, this place changes you

for good or bad depends
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Zeke sighed softly and nodded.

"I hope so, seems like I haven't had a moments peace just to chill out and do nothing in a long time.
I never thought this would happened but I am growing sick of the constant tension and fighting."

He added, rubbing his temples softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:12 pm

it's the same on my end. i come here for some RnR, and i nearly die. twice. *chuckles* once from illness, and second from a fight. my original reason for appearing here was because i'm hiding out from some rather powerful enemies that would put Alexis to shame...... she said, sweatdropping and giving a nervous smile as she thought of them

she had upset the wrong people at the wrong time doing the worst possible thing

and to the Fae.....

yeah...she had cocked up bad
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 pm

"I could imagine Taylor."

The woman was too reckless and he could see her making enemies with some powerful people simply by being who she was.

"Hopefully soon things with calm down and we can all get some hard earned rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:57 pm

hey! what's that supposed to mean? you expect me to make nasty enemies? she chuckled, pushing her hair out of her face

but yes. rest seems like an amazing thing right now. perhaps once the wedding is done we can all relax. i'm sure as hell going to. weeks in the forest just chillin and hunting sounds like a plan to me she said, grinning brightly
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"It means, dear Taylor, that when it comes to making nice with someone you are worse than I am."
He said with a snicker as he poked her forehead.

"Yeah, after the wedding I just want to lay back in the sun and relax."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fighting against the pain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next