Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Awakening

Go down 
+2
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood
Alexis Rozen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Awakening  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Her hand lashed out against Taylor's cheek. "Don't say that. Don't you ever-"

She stood as soon as she heard the howl, her words cutting short.

"Stay here," she ordered, bolting off back towards them.

Her speed what phenomenal as she flew through the forest and across the field towards the injured wolf.

"Aho! Aho aho aho," she muttered, kneeling next to Zeke, bending to run her tongue over the wound, spitting the tainted blood from her mouth onto the ground. "Watashi wa anzen no tame ni anata ni itta. Gin chūdoku wa anzende wa arimasen!"

------------------------------------
Idiot!

I told you to be safe. Silver Poisoning isn't safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 pm

as soon as the howl reached her ears, Taylor's eyes suddenly snapped open

Zeke.....Moe..... she breathed

oh hell no....Zeke was hurt, and Moe was in the line of fire

TAylor growled low in her throat

her family had been hurt

Nakama....famiglia.....familie....famille....gajog.... she murmured, contantly changing language and simply saying 'family' over and over

she got to her feet and lightening rumbled over head as dark fire licked its way up Taylor's limbs

Corbett chuckled in her head and began melting together with Taylor, now becoming one person yet again

lighting crashed down around the Elf as her dull violet eyes sparked with life and then went completely white

she walked out from the tree line again, and suddenly bolted towards the field, any an all injuries completely forgotten

ALEXIS!!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THEM!!!!! she roared at the top of her voice, her Hunters Marks, the blue ones, began clowing brightly and taylor's hair became long, reaching down to the back of her knees

her armour of iron barck turned back to leaves and vines and were writhing around her and turning thorny

Electricity jumped from her skin in long arches along with the flames that danced around her

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY YOU PARASITE!!!!! she roared animalistically

she raised her arms, and two lines of intesely hot flames erupted from the ground and raced towards Alexis, electricty dancing from the flames
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Alexis jumped slightly as her name was screamed, she had been enjoying watching the lycan girl tend to her partner, the agony was delicious.

Alexis cursed loudly as she leapt to the side, the flame licking the left side of her body, leaving burns to the majority of her left leg.
Her body jerked, the fire was embedded with lighting, a painful joint spreading from her body.

She leapt for her scythe, grabbing the weapon and sprinting toward the elf.

"Sparrow, I'm so glad you're still kicking, now you can watch each other die!"

She shouted as a wide grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Zeke whined as his eyes opened, Moe was standing over him.
His chest heaved as he struggled for air, his hand wanted to clutch his chest but Moe was tending to it.

"M..Moe."
He managed to grunt softly between panted breaths.
He groaned loudly, his head tilting back as his hand searched blindly for hers.
He gripped her hand in his, his hand trembled, coated in his own blood as he looked up at her.

He could hear Taylor screaming, surely after everything she had went through she was not going to continue fighting Alexis.

His mind was cleared of that thought as another joint of pain shot through him as Moe's tongue delved into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:06 pm

She ignored what was going on around her in favour of tending to Zeke.

She sucked out the tainted blood, spitting it out on the ground, then bathed the wound with her tongue, leaving mass amounts of saliva to coax the wound to heal.

Her hand gripped his tightly as she spat out another mouthful .

"Aho," she muttered again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:16 pm

her white eyes turned to Zeke and moe, letting out a low keening sound at seeing their situation

she'll help once she'd dealt with the threat

looking back over at Alexis, she gave a maniacle grin

well.....it seems the games are over, no? how about i end this once and for all. i've changed my mind. killing you is far to nice. i think a proper binding will serve my purpouse better. turning you into mine would be much more satisfying, don't you think? oh to have you bowing to my every whim and unable to do anything about it. i like this ideaTaylor laughed darkly

she would punish and torture this creature in the worst way possible....by making her become the slave of the person she hates the most

at that, Taylor rose her fists and made a hand gesture before beinging them back down and making large lightening bolts rain down around Alexis as fire leaped up from under her

but lets bring your to the brink of death first, just for my entertainment, parasite she hissed, her face a mask of pure hatred and agression

that was the only thing fueling her right now as she was sure she was getting low on blood
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Alexis gave a loud snarl as Taylor spoke, there was no way in hell that she would ever bow down to the bounty hunter.

She had been sealed away for far too long, she would not allow it to happen again.

Alexis dodge the lightning as best she could, her vision blurring slightly, the wound on her neck was caused by a lycan and would not heal as fast as normal, blood was already streaming down her torso.

A bolt struck her in the back, knocking her to her knees. There was no escaping the fire this time, she was injured and caught off guard, the fire swirled around her, scorching flames lapping at her skin.

She shrieked loudly and leaped out of the way, the wind putting out the flames as she landed against a tree, gripping onto it to keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm

"Moe.."
He struggled the name again, lifting his hand to touch her cheek.
He brought his hand to his neck, a thin leather strip was tied around it, not something he usually wore.
He snapped it off and look at her, his hand enclosing around the makeshift necklace.

"I wanted to wait for the perfect moment, I was going to wait a few more months but luck doesn't seem to be on my side."

He choked his words as another wave of pain rippled through him, his collapsed lung making it difficult to focus on anything other than breathing.

He looked up at her, his eyes were barely open but watered with pain as his hand searched for hers again, placing the necklace into her hand. Tied to the leather strap was a small ring made from white gold.

"Marry me?"
He looked up at her, a slight grin making an appearance on his lips despite the pain.

He didn't hear the response, he had over exerted himself, slipping unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:56 pm

She leaned into the hand, looking down at his worriedly.

"Dont talk," she murmured softly, tears welling up in her eyes. "Please..."

Seeing her lover in pain was physically painful. It was killing her. She needed help. She needed Alek and Aodh and Coilean. She needed her family; their family.

She shook her head softly. "Don't say that. Everything'll be fine. You'll recover. It's only a little silver poisoning. We'll have Lyssum look after you."

Her hand gripped the necklace a she placed it in her hand, but she didn't look down at it.

She was too focussed on Zeke, stroking his cheek gently, brushing his hair out of his face.

The girl stopped dead when his next words left his lips.

Did he...

"O-Oh, Zeke..." Her eyes widened frantically, shaking his shoulder a little when his eyes slid shut. "Zeke? Zeke!"

She took a deep breath, sliding the ring of the leather thong and onto her finger, admiring it for a moment, tears trailing down her cheeks.

But that didn't last long. She was back to work, making sure he had no tainted blood on his system, trying to coax his body to heal.

"Don't die, Zeke. You're not allowed to. Not after that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Taylor took a moment to glance back over at zeke, and allowed a soft smile as she saw him handing over a ring to Moe

she had given that ring to Zeke as a kind of blessing for them

it was something her Kyler had given her. but the arrangement was never going to happen.

so she decided Zeke and Moe could make more use of it

she was sure Kyler would have liked it

she hoped him and Moe would be happy together

at that, she turned back to Alexis, and grinned.

not so powerful now, are we? *chuckles* i want you on your knees

at that, she launched forwards, a fist powering into Alexis' chest and winding her. Taylor then twited her fist and ground over a burn wound as she brought her other fist around to knock the vampire down to the ground

she stradled the vampire and brought a bloodied hand to Alexis' neck and began tracing runes and bindings and bonds into her skin, the blood turning hard and metalic as she muttered under her breath

you will be mine now, parasite. i bind you from harming others and yourself, and from ever attacking another without my concent or with no reason other than to feed. you will follow every word i say, and you won't be able to go against any order i say, Alexis Rozen, you are now Mine. Taylor murmured in the vampire's ear, the runes burning into her skin, and similar runes burning into her own skin on her arms as well as she bound the vampire truely, and would now make her useful to her own means...she could ensure that no oen else was hurt by this one
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 am

Alexis shrieked and writhed under Taylor's grip as she began burning runes into her skin.

Her nails dug into Taylor's wrists as she pinned her down, bucking beneath her wildly.

As soon as the runes were drawn she was finished, these were undying runes, no matter what happened to Taylor, Alexis would be bound to her.

Alexis choked back a sob as Taylor whispered to her, she would have rather the hunter kill her, it would have been more merciful.
As soon as the final rune was draw the vampire stopped moving, her hands slipped from the elf's wrists and she lay on the ground silent and unmoving, a single blood red tear streaming down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:15 am

Moe's shoulders shook with sobs as she knelt over Zeke.

She had done all she could. He had no more tainted blood in him. But he had lost a lot of blood and needed someone stronger than her.

Her saliva wasn't powerful enough; it was only half wolf.

She needed someone. Someone stronger. Coilean or Aleksandr.

But neither of them would come. They wouldn't be back for another couple of days.

Her shoulders shook with another sob as she hugged her boyf- her fiancée.

Why did she have to be so weak?!

"Dont die, Zeke. Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 am

Taylor grinned down, somewhat sadly, at the creature below her.

how the hell was she feeling a pang of sympathy for the creature?

probably form the new bond...she could feel the complete hopelessness in the vampire...it wasn't like Alexis

sighing heavily, she stood up and pushed her bloody hair out of her face and left Alexis to gather herself...she knew the vampire couldn't do anything any more

she walked over to Zeke and Moe, her energy leaving her and he eye going back to normal

she then registed the fact she basically had a hole in her chest right then, but then ignored it

Zeke was more important

she fell to her knees by him and Moe

Imouto...step back.....i'll help with tending to him she said tiredly, but still holding onto life

using her bond to her Elder, she called out to Sera, asking for her to come quickly

the Lycan needed some of their blood to keep living or he'd die

she turned back to Moe and gave a small smile

i hope you like that ring. elven design. gift to you and zeke. will have more use than i would. *chuckles* was simply a memory of Kyler. it'll serve you better TAylor chuckled weakly, holding her wrist over the wound, letting her blood drip into it to help stimulate healing for the lycan
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:40 am

Sera felt the call as she was hunting, immediately changing into her magpie form in mid-run, her head pounding. Something was not right. Taylor had never called her using the bond before. The bird swept over the area, using her sharp eyesight to find them. Nothing. Starting to panic a little, she dived down, diving between the treetops, searching for them.

As she reached them, her heart almost stopped to see two unconscious bodies. Two of the group, she did not recognise, but she could tell by their scents that the redhead was one of her own. Or near enough, anyway.

She dropped down, quickly transforming and kneeling next to the wolf. The elf cast a quick glance up at Giacinto, her mind quickly clearing under the pressure. Looking at the scene, she could tell that the wolf was the priority, then Taylor. Moe and Giacinto were more or less unharmed, and by the way that the unknown vampire was sobbing... Blue eyes narrowed... She had been the cause of this.

"Giacinto. See to that one." she gestured to the vampire that she did not recognise. She didn't want her to get away. "I'll deal with these two." she gestured to Taylor and Zeke.

She turned to the hybrid, a little more kindly than efficient as she had been before. "The redhead... Sorry, I don't know your name... You may stay with... I'm guessing your mate?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:51 am

Alexis gripped the tree and got to her feet shakily.
Her hand timidly rose, stroking the metal collar that now bound her neck, blood metal, completely unbreakable.

She looked down at Taylor with sad dull eyes, she didn't have to ability to hate the woman, she was too warn.

The burns on her skin were already healing as were the lasherations on her body.

She walked forward grudgingly, unable to take her eyes off of her new master.

Last edited by AlexisRozen on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 am

She looked up at Taylor with sad eyes but shuffled back obediently, wiping at her tear stained cheeks. "H-He'll be okay, wont he?"

The woman nodded softly with a watery little smile. "It's beautiful. Truly beautiful. Thank you Nee-chan."

Her eyes locked onto Zeke again, hand returning to brushing his hair out of his face. "Please be okay...Please."

Her eyes darted up to the black and white haired woman when she was addressed. "Moe. Takahashi Moe." But hopefully not for long, her mind supplied, eyes turning back to Zeke.

"Thank you." She wouldn't be able to leave the Lycan's side now. Not until she knew he'd get better. She just wasn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:32 am

"Miss Takahashi. Take this..." she tore off a large strip from her dress, throwing it to the young woman."And tend to Taylor while I deal with your mate here. You will need to put some wads of that inside the wound to stem the bleeding and then bind over it."

Sera turned back to the wolf, checking his pulse. Hmm. Slow.

Taking her dagger from her belt, she cut a deep wound in her arm, hissing a little at the pain. She squeezed it, the blood bubbling up out of the wound and streaming down her arm. Her hand went to open the werewolf's mouth gently, placing her arm over it to allow the blood to flow down his throat. A finger stroked his throat to stimulate a swallowing reflex, her other hand patting his face gently to try to revive him.

"How's she doing back there?" she called back to Moe.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:46 am

Zeke swallowed the elf elders blood obediently, in unconscious mind refused to let him die, despite the injury done to his body.

His eyes flickered slightly behind their closed lids.

Slowly his breathing began to pick up to shallow but normal paced breaths as his heart began to beat in a normal rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:46 am

"Zeke," she muttered. "His name is Zeke."

She took the cloth from the older Elf, tearing it into strips.

She bowed her head, cleaning out the wounds with her tongue then packing and wrapping them with the makeshift bandages.

"She's doing okay," she murmured. "How's Zeke?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 am

She gave a reassured smile as she felt his heart-rate increase, turning into a slight grimace as she gave her wound another squeeze, letting a little more blood trickle down the lycan's throat.

"His heart-rate's increased." she replied, lips pursed a little.

As much as she wanted to reassure Moe, she didn't want to give her too much hope in case her mate didn't survive. Sometimes it was possible for the heart-rate to increase shortly before death. It would be a worse blow if Moe got hopeful and he passed away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:00 am

she felt greatful as she felt her elder's presence near by and hearing her take over the situation

she felt really really tired now and wanted to sleep...but knew she couldn't

she forced her eyes open again and coughed slightly

reaching up to the wound on her chest form the scythe, she made her fingers straight and dug them into the wound to make her feel the pain so she wouldn't fall asleep

that was the only thing keeping her going right now

imouto...you ....and zeke.....okay? Taylor wheezed, wincing and grunting at the pain of talking and digging into her wounds to keep her awake

she spat blood to the side and then raised her free hand up to Moe

did she touch you? are you injured...how's zeke? she asked more clearly this time

but something stunned her

she didn't have that pure hatred for Alexis any more....just a dull hate....the bond making her see things form the vampire's persepective and giving her a new look.

she pitied the creature
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 am

Zeke swallowed the next mouthful of blood more eagerly than the first.

His eyes flickered barely open for a moment, his head lulling to the side, glancing at Taylor and Moe for the briefest of moments.

They were safe, that was all that mattered, his body ached, and after effect of the silver.

He let out a soft groan before letting his eyes slip shut again, he needed to sleep this off, his body was too sore to allow him to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:13 am

"Don't do that," she scolded, slapping the woman's hand from her chest and bowing her head to clean the wound out.

"I'm okay. She didn't touch me."

Her eyes flickered back to Zeke when he groaned, tears welling up again. She sniffled softly as she began packing the woman's chest wound. "Zeke's not good. He..." She bit her lip and gave her head a firm shake. "He'll make it."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 am

Her hopes lifted as she saw the man's eyes open for just a second before he fell unconscious again. Rolling him onto his side gently to prevent any blood from seeping into his lungs, she let him be, turning back to the other two.

"Let's see how you've done." she inspected Moe's work carefully, fingertips brushing over the wounds carefully, testing the tautness of the bandages. "Yes, you've done a good job there."

She flashed her a reassuring smile. She wouldn't make any verbal promises, but her smile was meant to tell the girl that it would be ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:32 am

Taylor winced at the slightest of touches on her wounds

good Gaia i feel like i've just been ran over by a tank...followed by a stampede of bulls rhinos and elephants....and dragged through thorns just for laughs..... Taylor chuckled weakly, raising her hand to her foreahead and rubbing it

she idly noted how her goggles survived without even a single scratch

she chuckled at that as well

turning her head to look at Zeke, she sighed

the boy will live. he's to damn stubborn and hardeneaded to let this kill him. that and his pride. i mean, he doesn't seem the type to simply be downed by a knife from my old bounty. *looks at moe with a smile* that and hes got a fiancé to come back to she said, her eyes drooping slightly

she was very tired

she had used up a shit tonne of energy and lost a god amount of blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next