Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Awakening

Go down 
+2
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood
Alexis Rozen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Awakening    Awakening  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:49 pm

The sun had just set and Alexis rose from her coffin, a smile was spread across her face and she woke, the time had some.

Standing in front of the mirror she pulled her shirt away from her chest, the once blazing blood rune which bound had vanish, finally fading away after over one hundred years.

As the light shines brighter, the shadows get darker

That’s what the priest had said, as Taylor had healed from the effects of Alexis’ presence the rune had begun to fade.

The vampire ran her fingers across her chest, her grin spreading wider, letting out a loud chuckle she moved to the dresser, pulling out a large scythe that she had stored there, as her slender fingers gripped the weapon the room darkened and the temperature around her dropped to the point that the window panes began to frost over.
Her mind rang with the screams of the voices she had long kept silent to the rest of the world demanded to be released, a demand she was willing to oblige.

The shadows in the room shivered and writhed in her presence, taking on their own forms as they seeped into the air.
Her powers were back, and she was full once again.
She flung open the bedroom window perked herself on the window sill.

“SPARROW!”

She shrieked, her voice would have brought banshees to shame in that moment, the shadows that had once stagnated in the room flew from the window as Alexis jumped out, landed perfectly on the ground below, her scythe dragging behind her, leaving lacerations in the grass.
The shadows veiled her, swirling around in her a violent dance, her aura was thick in the air like a strangling fog.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 am

Taylor had awoken a while back, just after he fully healing, and had just fnished tending to her weapons that Zeke had left behind for her

her skin was now a healthy tan, her violet eyes brighter and sharper, hair healthier, veins no longer visible, her tattoos standing out strong, her hunter's marks glowing faintly, each muscle rippling with fresh rejuvination

not even a single trace of her previous exhaustion and illness clung to her

she didn't bother with changing into normal clothes, deciding to stick with the outfit that she was wearing made of leaves and vines...it somehow suited the occasion

she felt a huge wave of dark energy, and every cell that demanded she kill the source sung with new life and energy

she had to destroy the creature

grinning wildly, she finished strapping on belts of ammo and her thigh holsters with her guns that had been primed and ready

leaping to her feet, she ran out of the clearing and through the forest with practiced grace and eagerness

she felt the waves of pure and dark energy getting stronger and stronger, only making her more eager

she eventually broke through the tree line just as Alexis screamed her name at the top of her voice

she growled low in her throat, anticipating what was to come next....but first she would need Gia's permission she found out from a note Zeke had graciously left her on Elder Protection Laws

her entire being tingled

she needed to fight, but it had to be done right

ALEXIS!!!! she roared back, grinning broadly as she withdrew 'Retrabution' and 'Judgement', her two twin handguns, from her thigh holster and aimed at Alexis

she would wait for her to make the first move

everything had to be timed perfectly

Gia would come to see what was happening

then she would ask.

if she wasn't granted permission, she would still fight any ways

now girl, are you ready to fight with me? or are take an easy way out and let me kill you outright she mocked, steadily wlking towards and around Alexis, remembering that scyth of hers

oh she would enjoy this
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 am

A sneer spread across her face as her eyes landed on the elf, pure hatred flowed through her veins.

“I have been ready for a long time now Sparrow, I’d offer you a similar deal but there is not easy way out for you.

Your death will be painful and slow, and the last thing you feel as your heart slowly stops beating will be my cold lips on your neck and I steal the last of your life away from you.”

She spoke, her words slow and as cold as the air around them as the shadows which swarmed around her body extended outward, swimming around them both.

She lifted her scythe from the ground and twirled it above her head with one hand before stand with it extended towards her prey.
The weapon was large and extremely heavy but seemed light as a feather in her grasp.

“Take a good look at the moon, it will be your last one!”
She snarled.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 am

Taylor laughed darkly

i seriously doubt that my dear.....sweet....parasite. as long as i still breath and even a single smear of blood is still in my body, i will carry on. nothing will stop my will. not even you

as she spoke Electricity and flickers of flame danced around her as she grinned darkly, her words hot and burning as her eyes glowered

she was the polar opposite and yet the same as Alexis

yes. she would enjoy crushing this pathetic parasite
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 am

Giacinto hated when she felt dark presences around her mansion.

She dropped her pencil and sketchpad and headed around the mansion to see what the hell had disturbed her drawing.

Since Artemis had helped her with her Poisoning she had been feeling so much stronger in herself. Her powers were getting stronger, she could see better, she didn't feel any more pain.

It was a huge weight off her chest and she wasn't going to let it put her in a bad mood.

The fire around the Elf and the shadows around the Vampire dissipated as Giacinto drew closer.

"Nu-uh. No," she said simply, glancing back and forth between the two of them.

"Fighting is a no-no. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 am

Alexis turned to the elder, resisting the urge to growl.
“Hello Elder,
It would so happen that I did intend on tearing through this maniacal elf with my blade.”

She replied sweetly with a smile, she fumed inwardly, outraged by the fact that the vampire elder had come between them.
She had waited a long time for her revenge and she would not allow a few rules to stop her.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 am

Taylor snickered

and i plan on shooting this Parasite down to the ground where i can grind her face into the dirt after slicing through her with my whips.

she turned her gaze towards the Elder briefly

and i know the rules here...i won't attack her without your permission...which i grievously need. this creature needs to be destroyed, and she's my prey! i won't stop even if you say now, but i would prefer permission as i wouldn't want to upset moe and have to be killed by you after i have destroyed this creatureTaylor growled, her grin now dark and threatening as she cocked her weapons that were still aimed at the vampire before her

she would kill this creature if it's the last thing she did....she had promises to keep and things to see

a family to protect now

nothing would touch her family is she could stop it
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 am

Her eyebrow twitched and flames burst up around the three women, hotter and larger than the ones that Taylor had produced.

"You do not threaten me or mine, Taylor Longwood." She took a step towards Alexis.

Her voice was calm, but the tone was chilling. It had a power behind it that was far greater than she had shown for a long while.

"What are your reasons for attempting to kill each other on my property?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am

Alexis let out a giggle as she watch Giacinto step in to protect her from Sparrow.

"I demand retribution for this woman sealing me in a coffin for the last hundred years.
She must pay for what she has done, she will suffer as I suffered."

She explain, her voice sweet and calm though it was filled with dark undertones.
Everything about her was a deception from the sweetness in her voice to her dainty appearance.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 am

Taylor chuckled darkly

if you hadn't of decided to go and destroy entire villages just to entertain and feed your gluttony for destruction and blood! if you'd ahd just been like any other vampire i wouldn't have had to even glance at you! it's your fault for making yourself my target! i'm a bounty hunter and you're my bounty, Parasite! she roared, eyes flashing brightly, her voice going deeper and giant sparks of electricity leaped from her skin

she turned her eyes to gia again

m'lady! please! i beg of you! now she is free, she will destroy all that stands here! yes, you may possibly be able to kill her, but even you would have trouble with this one. she would at least take out one elder and the entire mansion before you kill her! she may even take out half of this town she begged through gritted teeth as her eyes trained back onto Alexis

she wouldn't back down...but this permission was greatly needed

let me defend Moe and the others that reside here! please! she's my prey! i must kill her! Taylor almost begged desperately. a mad sort of desperateness to kill this creature, as if her life depended on it

in one sense, it did
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:19 am

Giacnto snorted. "Possibly? Taylor, you truly underestimate me and my people."

Her eyes flickered to Alexis. "There is no doubt I'd be able to kill her. I've been cured and I've been granted the power that I missed out on in my extended weakness." The flames around them burned brighter, reminding the two women that one step out of line and they'd be burned. Badly.

"I could kill the both of you here now without even so much as twitching. I should since you've decided to fight to the death on my grounds, disrupting my coven."

Her red eyes glared at the Elf. "But you're right. I have my granddaughter to care for." Even though they weren't mated any more, Alek had introduced her to Moe as her grandmother.

"You're blinded by your need to kill a Bounty; not your need to protect. Clear your head before I clear it for you."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 am

Alexis offered a nervous giggle as Giacinto looked her way, stepping away from the roaring flames, she had no intention of getting burned to a crisp.

Alexis played coy while the elder was around, she would not do anything to provoke an attack from the older vampire.
One way or another Sparrow would die tonight and she had no intention of stepping between the elder and the elf.

Let them argue it out, though Taylor did not seem to be doing a good of convincing the elder.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 am

Taylor felt every muscle strain and just about bit a roar at being denied her kill

however...the words were true

she wasn't thinking of the others...onyl her pride

taking a few deep breaths, she calmed herself until her own flames were only just flickering and only tiny sparks were visible

she would do this for Moe and Zeke and the rest of the mansion...not herself...she already completed this bounty a while a go with the binding...now she was jsut tying up loose ends and dealing with a heavy threat to the coven

m'lady....i may only underestimate you and your people because i haven't experienced their full power....your power i feel now and i know you'd kill her....but not without great injury...i can say this from experience. please, trust me in this. this creature is dangerous and needs to be destroyed for everyone's safety! and please let me do it! this is something i must complete! no one else should be involved! not just because of my pride, but because of their safety. i want to keep casualties to a minimum. if i die, i only want it to be me and no one else. i've got very little left besides my family in moe and her lover. and i will die fighting for them!

she didn't care what Alexis heard at this point as she knew that this was an ultimatum battle for them...only one would get out of this free and alive
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 am

The flames flared again, licking at the Elf before backing off again. "And yet again you underestimate me. I am over four times this woman's age. I've been training to fight and kill since I was a child. There will be little to no injury on my part. Do not underestimate me again."

Her eyes turned to Alexis and she strolled forwards, hooking a finger under her chin and lifting her face to lock eyes with her.

"What have you done, little one, to cause so much trouble? Massacred a few villages, tortured a few people?" Her free hand ran through the woman's silver-white hair idly.

"You're determined to try and kill her and you won't take no for an answer. I can see it in your eyes." Alexis had a strength in her gaze; a determination to get something done.

And she was sure that she'd see the same thing in Taylor's eyes if she looked.

"You'll go to the far end of my lands," she said, pulling away from Alexis, eyes flickering to Taylor. "Into the fields. I shall watch this battle."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 am

Alexis smirked softly as Giacinto scolded Taylor.
Her eyes locked onto the elders as she tipped her head upwards.
Though her exterior looked calm enough the voices that plagued her mind screamed and whimpered at the elders touch.

She could not help but purr softly as the woman ran her hands idly through her hair but did not answer the rhetorical question, she was sure that Giacinto already knew that crimes she had committed.

Her red and black eyes gleamed happily as the elder gave them the consent to do battle.

“Your hospitality to our feud is greatly appreciated ma’am.”
She replied, tightening the grip on her weapon as she looked over, locking her eyes onto Taylor’s
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 am

Taylor only just flinched at the slight burn from the fires that Gia created, but kept her eyes on Alexis

she bowed her head at gia

my words say they underestimate you, my instincts do not. i don't care if you have done what you have...this one is a rare one and will break you mentally by bringing up your darkest fears and nightmares before she mvoes in for the kill. she turned her now cold eyes to gia kill me later if it apeases you, m'lady. i couldn't care less. once this is done, i will die content knowing i protected my family, or at least tried. this one won't die like my first.

at that, she looked away from Gia and back to Alexis

to the feilds we go, parasite. i won't go against moe's family if they're being accomodating to this.

at that, Taylor simply waited for gia to wipe out the flames for them to move

although, if she had wanted to, she could have jumped through it with just some minor burns...but she didn't want any injury before fighting Alexis
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 am

She gave a little laugh, hand coming up to cover her mouth.

"Apologies, but there is little she could do with my biggest fear."

Her head cocked to Alexis. "Out of curiosity, little one, how would you try to break me with my biggest fear?"

A grin spread across her lips. "How would you be able to break me with my fear of not being able to have another child, knowing that I rarely have sex with men and am almost incapable of carrying a child?"

She allowed the fires to fade and moved to wrap her arm around Alexis' shoulders as she led them forwards towards the fields.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 am

Alexis looked up at Giacinto and smiled,

“I don’t think my little mind tricks would work on someone like you Giacinto,
How could I torment someone with their worst fear then their worst fear is already their reality.”

She added, glancing down at the elder’s womb, one that was destined to remain forever empty.

Alexis pulled the blade of her scythe from the earth and rubbed her cheek against the elders arm with a purr.
It was a rarity that someone had any physical contact with her, which was not violent in nature.

She followed the elder’s lead eagerly, eyeing the back of Taylor’s head with a cold glare.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 am

Taylor curled her lip and imply walked forwards, her hand tightly gripping the weapons she held in her hands

she did her best to ignore Gia's interactions with Alexis, or she would be having a severe wave of killing inten aimed at someone that would kill her with just a glance

gaia damnit she wished she were stronger

instead of letting her ill intent at the pair be too directed at Gia, she simply brought out one of her whips that she'd couled around her legs and gave it a lash in the air, needing to get rid of some of the boiling over emotion, and did simple tricks with her gun, cooling off until it was a cool and collected rage she was feeling

she would fight with a clear head for Moe and Zeke....and for the Lycan pack...but not for the Vampires...never the vampires

she had a feeling she may just leave that place once her deed was done here
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 am

"Well said, little one. Maybe one day, if I do get pregnant again, your mind tricks would work on me."

Her lips curled into a smile as the woman nuzzled against her arm as she lifted her hand to thread through her hair again.

Giacinto had a love for playing with long hair.

She watched Taylor crack her whip in the air silently, amused grin playing on her lips. The Elf was so wound up it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 am

"Perhaps, though I have a sneaking suspicion that you would see them for what they really were, deceptions.
I do not favor my chances in fooling someone as old as yourself."

She said with a snicker, her gaze finding its way back to Taylor.
"It's the young ones that fall for illusions."

Her smirk widened recalling all the images that she had sent Taylor, though keeping it to herself, she doubted Giacinto would appreciate her granddaughter being used to torment someone else.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 am

once they were at the field, she paused and took a deep breath, her hand coming up to her face as she looked skywards as her expression became blank and stoney, loosing all tnesion in her body

her eyes became half lidded and let her hand fall away from her face again

suddenly, with a fluid grace she hadn't had in general life before, her whip lashed out as she quickly spun around, and wrapped around Alexis's neck, not caring now about the Elder

she yanked hard so the parasite would be wrenched forwards, only to have her fist meat Alexis's throat and hold her up

now we begin she said cooly, monotonously, and flung the creature to the side, hating the feel of the parasite's skin on her hand and braced herself for an attack while sending a glare over at the elder to now stay out of it...it was her fight. no one elses

gia could kill her later
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:22 am

"The young are easy to manipulate," she agreed.

She gave a half shrug. "But so are desperate minds. If you hit the right marks, you should be able to break me."

She felt at east talking about this because she knew that there'd be a slim chance it'd ever happen. She'd had hundreds of children in her life but only a handful had made it past infancy.

"Luck to both of you," she said as the fields came into view.

Her brows drew together when Taylor yanked the woman from under her arm. "That was rude."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:31 am

Alexis sneered down at Taylor as she gripped her throat; the elf was faster than she remembered, she licked the woman’s hand moments before she was flung to the side.

She giggled and dug the blade of her scythe into the ground to stop her moment and landing neatly onto her feet.

“I’ve waited long enough.”

She smirked and brought her scythe to her front, shielding herself from further attacks.

The shadows that had dispersed at Giacinto’s appearance reformed around the vampire, taking the shape ravens which swooped at the elf from every direction, distracting her for long enough for the vampire to pounce behind the elf.

The bought the blade of her scythe to Sparrow’s chest, gripping the end of the blade and pulling it toward her, so the elf was stuck between the vampires body and the dark magic blade.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

at the flurry of shadow ravens, Taylor was slightly diorientated and ehr sight was obscured

but that didn't mean she couldn't hear

she heard Alexis move behind her, but couldn't move quick enough to avoid her

instead, she was trapped between the girl and her blade

growling low and scowling slightly, she lifted her elbow and swiftly brought it hard into her ribs to stun the woman and make her let go

when she was an arm length away, she swiftly moved back and brough her fist to punch hard into Alexi's solar plexus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening    Awakening  Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next