Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Feeling Lonely

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Feeling Lonely - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 am

I don't know, are you as stupid as Zeke was?

His tail beat against the ground as he laughed.

Yeah, I'm sure he was. What did he do, call you a bitch? Aodh was good at insulting people and getting them angry.

How're you getting on with Lean? Had he and his son made peace yet? Or were they still skirting around each other?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:31 am

Zeke chuckled loudly and rolled back onto his stomach.

Yeah, amongst other things.

Zeke sighed softly and shook his head

Coilean still is not fond of me, but I managed to tell him that I was dating Moe without him smashing my face in, so that is a plus.
I have been avoiding him since though, he made it very clear that I'd be a dead man is I so much as made her unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 am

Ughh pack politics. Rico rested his head on his paws in mild boredom, not really sure how to join in with this conversation.

Aleksandr's sons sounded... volatile. It alarmed him that most of the wolves here were a lot bigger than him. His old pack had consisted of wolves that were around the same size, maybe a little bigger or smaller here or there. But there was Moe, he supposed. Though he didn't really count her as she was a female and therefore bound to be a lot smaller anyway.

Maybe he would have to keep on his toes for a while and not let his grumpy side get the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:46 am

Well done. You've fared better than some. I'll never forget that little Russian Elf... Poor sod didn't last long; far too cocky and self-assured. 'My Papa's the Tribe Leader; Coilean should be proud that I chose his daughter to be my woman.'

Cocky little shit had even gotten on his nerves. He had torn into him too at some point, if he remembered correctly.

Pack politics are boring, aren't they?

If he didn't mind disorder and fighting in his ranks, he wouldn't have bothered. Having to deal with other peoples problems was annoying.

He was a little lazy at times and deal with other people was too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 am

Zeke chuckled softly.

As long as I don't do anything to upset Moe then I should be fine.

He added with a nod, bringing his back leg up to scratch his ear.

I was quite surprise that I didn't get a punch in the face when I last spoke to him, it wasn't exactly pleasant
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:11 am

His ears twitched nervously at Aleksandr's reply. Shit. He hadn't meant him to hear that. Oh well. He hadn't seemed to have found it too rude, so no harm done.

It was a little unnerving to be coming into a pack where everyone seemed to be so closely knit, though. All of them seemed to be either family or mates and it made him feel a bit of an outcast. His tail twitched awkwardly.

I'll remember not to piss off Coilean then. He grinned nervously. Or any of them, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:18 am

You're going to hurt her. There was no question about that. Zeke would hurt Moe.

It would just be a question of how much.

Punching people isn't Coilean's style. That one's Aodh's signature. Coilean is a little like me. He'll toy with you. He'd rather strike mentally than physically.

He rolled over so he was lying on the skeleton with a little grin.

That's a pretty good idea. I wish I had thought of that eighteen hundred years ago. How many times in the first millennia had Alek pissed Coilean off and lived to regret it?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 am

Zeke growl under his breath, he already had hurt Moe, and he despised himself for it.
But none the less he hated that everyone simply expected him to fuck up.

He laid his head back on his paws and looked away, staring intently on the ground.
He wanted none of this, he didn't want to hear it.

He loved Moe or than anything and refused to let his nature as a lycan dictate how he treated her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:38 am

He felt a little awkward, not feeling like he should be overhearing this conversation, and not being able to say anything even remotely useful to Zeke. But at least he was taking notes. Don't piss Coilean off. Don't piss Aleksandr off. And, most likely, don't piss any of them off. They were in a better standing of staying in his good-books, seeings as they were his pack, but he really hoped he wouldn't end up getting in a fight with any of them. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't last long.

I'm going to change. In reality, he just wanted an excuse to get away from this awkward conversation, but he padded behind the tree, shifting back into his human form and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:53 am

Don't growl.

He stretched again, cracking the ribs of the skeleton he was lying on. You'll hurt her. Even if it's only little things. Promising to never hurt anyone ever is unrealistic. It'll never happen.

I know that you'll hurt her. But I also know that you'll love her more than enough to get over that little obstacle.

Everyone hurt others. But he knew Moe was one of those that could look past the hurt that they received and still love the one that hurt them. And he knew Zeke would still love her.

The moment Zeke hurt her because he meant to do so, the moment he stopped loving her, he'd have a problem. But until then he had no problem with whatever the man decided to do.

He glanced up as the youngest wolf stood and padded off. That's not a bad idea, is it?

He shifted and sat up, running his hands through his hair. He didn't care about his indecency.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 am

Zeke still growled under his breath, except this time it was directed at himself.
He shifted back, sitting cross legged on the floor, looking at his hands, his fingers curling around blades of grass as he tugged them out of the ground in frustration.

"I know I will hurt her Alek, I already have...."
His words were full of shame, his shoulders slouching forward.
The thought of the moment he bit her tormented his mind, he knew he shouldn't be telling Alek about it, but he couldn't help it.

She had forgiven him, and that's what hurt the most, he could of dealt with her yelling at screaming at him, but she hugged him and comforted him, of all people.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 am

He waited awkwardly behind the tree for them to finish their conversation, occasionally tuning in and out of the conversation. Not paying enough attention to be eavesdropping, but still listening enough to know when they had finished. Hearing the beginning of Zeke's announcement, he tuned out again, considering hunting himself a rabbit or something. But then, it would be rude to wander off like that.

He waited for them to finish awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:27 am

"And did she run away screaming and yelling 'monster' at you?"

He already knew his granddaughter hadn't. She wouldn't. She was far too nice and understanding to do so.

"No. So forget it and start afresh. The more you beat yourself up about it, the more upset she'll get at you for doing so."

That was all he'd say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:41 am

Zeke shook his head and rose to her feet.

"No she was far too understanding about it, I did try to get her to stay away from me when my temper rose but she refused.
Your granddaughter is a very stubborn."

He replied, with a soft chuckle, Alek was right him being upset would only make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 am

"I know she is. But that's part of her charm."

He laid back again, propping himself up on the cracked ribcage of the deer.

"You can come back now, pup. We've finished talking about my granddaughter." Moe was coming up on conversation a lot, he mused. The last couple of conversations he had with anybody had somehow turned to the little ginger-haired hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 am

He bristled slightly at the "pup", feeling a little embarrassed that Aleksandr had known he was waiting for them to stop talking. The young man walked out of his hiding-place hesitantly, continuing to wind the bandages around his waist before slinging the bolero over his shoulders.

"'M not a pup." he mumbled, more childishly than grumpily, blushing in humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 am

Zeke let out a chuckle and walked over, rustling the boys hair.
"But you are a pup."

He replied with a snicked before finding a soft pat of grass to lay in.
He reclined on his back and placed his hands behind his head looking up to the night sky.

It was entertaining having a member in the pack that was so much smaller than him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 am

His lip twitched.

"Listen to Zeke; he's right."

Alek stretched out over the animal's ribs, back arching into a bow, joins cracking loudly.

He settled back with a satisfied sigh.

"I'm over three thousand years old. You're a pup."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 am

He flushed, sitting down on the floor with a soft flump. So he was going to be the weakling of the pack, then? He pouted, scratching his arm awkwardly. It wasn't his fault they were all giants.

"I'm 376..." he trailed off, realising that this probably wasn't really helping his case much.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 am

Zeke chuckled,
"Exactly you are still a pup, hell, so am I and I am nearly double your age."

He said with a smirk.

"Being called a pup isn't an insult mate, it's just a fact of life, even as we grow older, so will they, regardless we will always be the pups until more youngsters come along then we get to tease them about it.
You probably feel it worse than I do because you've got a small stature, but that's not a bad thing, I bet you're faster then I am, being small just means your more agile."

He added with a grin as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 am

"Wow, you're a century older than my granddaughter. So old," he chuckled with a grin.

He grinned and pulled a bone from the skeleton, tossing it at Zeke. "You're only an inch sorter than I am/ You're taller than my sons and one of them dragged you through the dirt. What's your excuse there?"

Aodh was the slimmer of his two sons, built for speed rather than muscle. It was Coilean that was the stronger one.

And yet Aodh had overpowered him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 am

He grinned, a little sheepishly, still blushing a bit in embarrassment at the teasing. He kind of wanted to grumble a bit, but there wasn't a huge amount of point, especially as Zeke was being nice, and Aleksandr was not as scary as he had expected either.

It did worry him that Zeke had been "dragged through the dirt" though.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:42 am

Zeke scoffed at Alek.
"A century or two means nothing in our world."
He replied, shrugging off the comment.
The second jab made him growl softly beneath his breath, Alek was teasing him, he knew it but could not help but be baited in slightly.

"No excuse, Aodh got the better of me, I was cocky and went into it under estimating him, was doomed from the start."

Zeke was indeed taller than Aodh, much better built as well, he had the advantage but his hot headed attitude got the better of him, though he did managed to injure Aodh, it was not something he wished to brag about.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:47 am

"I know that. But he's in the same age-range as my granddaughter, he has no chance of not being called a pup. We still call Sprout a pup."

He snorted a laugh, rolling onto his stomach to grin at Zeke.

"I like the pups in my pack~ So fun to pick on."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 am

"Yeah well he was doomed from the start, newest and close to youngest."

Zeke picked up the bone that Alek had thrown at him and tossed it back.

"Oh shut up,
I'd find something to pick on you about but it just so happens that I like my throat intact."

He replied with a chuckle, it was nice seeing the Alpha in such a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely   Feeling Lonely - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Lonely
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next