Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

reporting back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Taylor was already feeling much better, having been in a medetative sleep for a few days now, but it was once disturbed by Drago touching the bond

she would make sure to deal with him at some point

however, she felt a little restless now, having regained a great amount of energy from the forest

the dark marks hadn't receded but had faded to a grey instead of harsh black, and the circles udner her eyes had faded

veins couldn't be seen any more either, just she looked eally pale

Taylor also wasn't hungry due to her coccoon supplying her with fruit to eat on ocassion, and she loved eating without feeling ill because of Alexis's images

she looked a lot healthier, but still had a little while to go

at least she only looked ill instead of like death warmed up

she shifted in her coccoon, the vines shifting to accomodate her movements as they held her

they had wrapped around her inside her coccoon ball of plants and held her upright and were connected to her skin, pumping healing energy and nutrients into her system to help her recover

she, however, needed to know what was happening outside, with Alexis and to see how things were with Moe

she hoped Zeke would come back to report on occasion, or even just came to visit her so she could reach out and speak to him somehow
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Zeke padded through the forest, he knew exactly where he had left Taylor, it was mid day and Alexis was fast asleep inside her room, he had watched her intently every night.

He could not help but wonder if she had noticed him stalking her, he suspected that she knew but if she did, she did not seem to care.

He walked quietly over to the cocoon of plants that enclosed around Taylor's frail body.

"Taylor?"
He spoke quietly, not wanting to disturb her slumber.
"Can you hear me?"

If he could, he would prefer to leave the girl alone to rest, but things had been happening, things that she had to know about.
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Taylor shifted in her coccoon, hearing Zeke, and smiled

she flicked her wrist and the coccoon receded but she was still held up by the vines giving her energy

she smiled at Zeke, still wrapped up in the vines and plants and ehr eyes still green

heya Zeke *chuckles* i was hoping you'd come back. i'm aware something's been happening, but i need to know exactly what's happening right now. something is changing isn't it.

she moved across the clearing, but the vines continuously stayed attached to her and uprooted themselves to move with her and tore up the earth slightly, but plants soon spouted up from where she stepped like last time

she had a slight ethereal quality to her and looked a touch, to many that would look on her, like Gaia would

she smiled warmly at Zeke as she stood in front of him and huggedhim, making sure that none of the vinese decided to cover him as well, but she was certain he'd feel and energy jolt from them because of his connections with earth as well

how is everything in the mansion? she asked, stepping back a little and grinning

then, randomly, she rubbed her forehead and sighed before chuckling

and gaia i need a fag. this has gotta be my longest without a cigarette she laughed, sounding much healthier as well as she'd lost the croackyness and cracks in her voice
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

He hugged her back and smiled, it was good seeing her look so well again.
His smile faded slowly as he looked at her, the silver in his eyes sharpening as his expression turned serious.

He sighed heavily and ran his hand through his hair, recalling what had happened the last few days.

"Everyone is fine, Moe's happy as always.
I have to admit I am worried about this whole situation with Alexis though.
How much longer do you think you are going to be recovering for?"
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Taylor smiled at hearing that moe was fine and nodded

but when she saw his eyes sharpening, her smile disapepared

another day....a day and a half at most. why? what's happened?

her tone was serious and business like now, needing information

the plants that surrounded her writhed with her aggitation and her eyes sparked

yes, she was well on her way to full health

what's happened with Alexis?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Zeke growled under his breath.
"Of all things....she is making alliances..."

His hands clenched by his side, as he stared at the ground, he could not imagine why anyone would want to become friends with that monster.

"The vampire, Hellsing, it seems they have become comrades, from what I can tell. But that's not the worst of it."

He grumbled, gritting his teeth together.

"She hasn't left the mansion at all, not to feed or any other such activity, so that's a plus but......"
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Taylor full on growled at hearing Hellsing's name

HE'S WHAT?! ALLIED WITH ALEXIS!!!!??? THAT BASTARD!!!! I'LL ANHILATE HIM ALONG WITH ALESIS!!!!! she roared, the vines turning thorny and turning into poisonous plants before she pinched the bridge of her nose and calmed down

last thing she needed was to loose her temper too much or even, as unlikely as it sounded, scare Zeke...she knew while she was like this raw energy would be radiating from her and the plants just added to a dangerous image and edge as it wrapped around her like armor

yes...it's good that she's not going out...but what's with the 'but...' what's happened? i know she wouldn't leave for feeding due to the fact i would be able to do something through the binding rune to stop her.

she rolled her shoulders and calmed herself, the plants turning back into simple vines again and lost their thornyness
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Zeke bit him lip, seeing how mad Taylor got about Alexis' alliance with Hellsing, he knew she would not be happy to hear the last piece of news.

"Funny you should mention to rune."
He grumbled softly.
"It's....kinda....."
He trailed off, his eyes closing into a glare as he stared at the ground before answering sternly.

"Taylor the rune is wearing off, I watched her look at it the last few days and it is definitely fading, that and her aura is getting stronger, I don't know how much longer it will be until it is gone completely...."
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Taylor chocked, eyes going wide

oh shit

she rubbed her face and sighed heavily

it was bound to happen eventually....i also might know the cause of it....but i can't be certain as that priest was far to vague on the details....all he said was 'as the light shines brighter, the shadows get darker'. confusing as fuck, but i've had time to think on it......

she huffed and began pacing a little, the vines moving to accomodate her movement, just feeling the need to move

well, you'll know when she's free....and if i'm not awake by that point, you simply rip me out of this place. i should be healed enough by that point....in fact, i'm certain i will be fully healed by that point

she was distressed now, and the fines were flicking around her and the leaves were a shade darker as were her eyes

Taylor heaved a sigh again and started thinking

later. i want you to bring something very important to me. i want you to bring my gund 'Judgement' and 'Retrebution', along with some cases of Silver Magnezium explosive cap bullets. and amrou piercing UV rounds. also, i need my Steel throwing knives with the silver core, and my gold whips with a silver core and iron tip. along with that, i need some blade oil and gun oil as well as a sharpening block and a weapon cleaning kit. there should be a pair of hide gloves in the garage on top of my tool box to gather the silver things as i know you'll get bad silver burn and poisoning.

she was already thinking tactically about what she would have to do, and was eager to pump Alexis and any allie she had full of lead, silver, and UV rounds
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Zeke nodded, mentally taking note of everything he would have to gather, though he was not overly fond of the idea of having to collect so many items that contained silver, he shuddered at the thought of accidentally touching one of the blades.
It was not something he wanted to experience.

"As the light shines brighter, the shadows get darker?"
Zeke muttered thinking it over.
"You don't mean that as you get stronger, so does she?
I'll bring you what you need."
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Taylor nodded

aye...that's what i thought as well....so once i'm fully healed and have regained all my abilities and strength, so will she. this is going to get messy quick.

Taylor sighed and rubbed her forehead

and thank you. the gloves go up to your shoulders, and there's an apron type thing if your really are paranoid about accidentally touching the silver. it's enhanced to be stronger than normal silver...hence why Moe got really bad silver urns when she touched my whips. *winces*

she paced again and began thinking again

issues with elders are going to get in the way....

Zeke, can you do some research into Elders for me as well? i'm so sorry for asking so much of you right now...i wish i could get someone else to help you, but there's no one else i trust enough, and i won't get moe involved
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 pm

"Did you want your weapons now or when she is unsealed?"
He questioned, hoping of putting off getting the weapons for as long as possible, he had never been touched with silver and did not intend on having that changed any time soon.

"Research the Elders?"
He groaned slightly, he preferred to stay away from the Elders if it was at all possible, they unnerved him slightly.

"I can do that, since you need me to."
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Taylor rubbed her face

as soon as you want to get them. before the end of tomorrow would be good becuase is should be fully healed then, and i want a few moments to prep my weapons

she smiled sympathetically at Zeke when he grimaced at the thought of the Elders

just look at the polocies on protecting others of their species. i want to know what happens when i try and kill a vampire, and what protection they have, and how i can get around it. nothing major. just the protection laws. research specifically into Gicanto's protection of the others.

she wasn't fond of elders either...especially vampire elders

that was the one race she alwasy suspected no matter what
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Zeke nodded,
"I'll grab then as soon as Alexis goes to bed in the morning,
I don't want to risk grabbing them now in case she wakes."

He responded, looking into the sky, though the sun was not yet setting he knew that if something seemed to be happening within the mansion Alexis would surely get out of bed in order to inspect it.

"I'll do my best."
He responded to her request for him to find out about the protections laws of the mansion.
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 pm

she sighed, feeling tired again, and stopped pacing around, a serene look coming to her face again and the aggitation of the plants calmed down

it seems my time for staying awake is coming to an end for now. but thank you for doing all of this. i'll repay you eventually. when this has all been sorted, i'll find a way of paying you back. and then we can go on that other Cold Bounty i had planned *chuckles* it seems Moe has been researching it as well. that bounty hasn't left my mind either

she went up to Zeke once more and hugged him, already feeling sleepy again as the plants began lulling her to sleep

is there anything else i should know? speak now before the forest makes me fall asleep again *smiles a little dreamily/spaced out*

she had to bite back a yawn
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:36 pm

"There is nothing more to tell, Taylor."
He said softly, hugging the woman back and smiling as he stepped away from her.
It was nice seeing the woman have some peace and quiet for a change.

"Sleep well, Taylor, I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early."
He said with a chuckle before sprinting back into the mansion.
Back to top Go down

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Taylor smiled and nodded, giving Zeke a sisterly peck on the cheek before stepping back to the centre of the clearing, allowing her coccoon to wrap back around her

she closed her eyes and the vines wound up around her body protectivly, a small smile on her face

careful now m'dear

at that, the plant coccoon covered her and she fell asleep again, this time not as deeply as she didn't need as much healing now

it was only a matter of hours before thing hit the fan big style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reporting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting back   reporting back Empty

Back to top Go down

reporting back
Page 1 of 1