Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

No longer a stray

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Her nails bit into his skin when he left another hickey.

Her tongue ran over her lower lip as she pulled away, cheeks flaring bright red. She wrapped her arms around herself, one hand covering the lower half of her face.

"I-I'm sorry..." She turned away from the man, biting her lip.

Damn. Damndamndamndamndamn.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Zeke tilted his head and looked at her in confusion as she turned away.
He leaned forward placing a hand gently on her shoulder.

"You have nothing to apologize for Sweetheart.
What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Her tongue ran over her lower lip again and she turned a little to grin awkwardly over her shoulder.

"I just jumped you not ten minutes after we stopped making out the first time."

She felt so...wanton.

"I think perhaps I should lock myself away from you when I'm on." Her lip twitched. "...Or invest in a chastity belt."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 pm

He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her hips, kissing the top of her head gently.

"It's fine, you know that I wont let anything happen between us.
Besides a little harmless making out never hurt anyone."

He replied in a chuckle, he quite liked the way she suddenly jumped him. It was a nice surprise and he enjoyed being able to see her so relaxed around him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 pm

"How well would that promise have lasted if I had begged you for it?" she sighed leaning back against him.

Her hands rested on top of his, fingers brushing idly against his skin.

"I think perhaps we should go back to the mansion and remove temptation before I really do throw you against a tree and screw you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 pm

"If you begged? I have a feeling I would cave quite quickly, I have trouble enough stopping you from doing things let alone stopping you from doing something that I want to do too."

He said with a chuckle, gripping her hand softly and leading her toward the mansion.

It was best for both of them to remove the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:36 pm

She giggled softly, fingers curling around his hand, following him back towards the mansion.

"Y'know, if you don't want to be streaking through the halls to your room, I'd shift back into a wolf."

She lifted her free hand to tap her fingers against her neck. "I'm going to have to wear a lot of clothing around Baba for he next few days." She had a feeling Coilean would try to kill the younger man in his sleep if she saw those hickeys.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Zeke chuckled and nodded in response.

"Probably a good idea."
He replied, letting go of Moe's hand and shifting back into his wolf form.
He walked beside her, rubbing his muzzle against her leg softly.

You started it, I think me walking around wearing a turtle neck will be a bit obvious, perhaps I'll just hang out in my room for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:47 pm

She stroked the wolf's head affectionately.

A soft snort passed her. "You wearing any form of shirt would be out of the ordinary, let alone one that covers your entire torso. Do you even own a turtle neck?"

She tugged gently at one of the wolf's ears, smiling down at him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:06 pm

The wold chuckled softly, leaning into her touch.

I don't think I own a shirt that has sleeves let alone a collar.

Zeke looked up at her smiling, his tongue lulling lazily from the side of his open mouth.
He leaned up and licked her hand affectionately as she tugged on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

No longer a stray
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8