Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

No longer a stray

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:34 am

Zeke choked on air when Moe spoke again.

"Moe no....I couldn't."

He didn't want to, anyone but her, he knew that she could handle herself in a fight, she was probably faster then him but after seeing what he had did the Taylor he didn't want to harm anyone else.

"I don't think you understand just how much of a wreck I am on full moons..."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:41 am

"Why not? It's a fight. I've fought people before."

She shrugged carelessly. "I've won plenty of fights against Uncle Aodh before. So really, there's no need to worry."

She smiled up at him brightly before sweeping her leg to kick out his knees.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 am

Zeke landed on his back with a groan.
He was sick of arguing with Moe about her getting herself in trouble.
He sighed, if she wanted to fight him, fine.
He decided he would no longer try to stop Moe from getting herself in trouble, it was exhausting and he usually lost the argument anyway.

"Fine, I'll fight you on the full moon if you want me to."
He growled softly and ran his hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 am

As soon as his back hit the ground, she was straddling his hips, hands either side of his head.

She stared down at him silently for a moment, lips quirking into a smile when he spoke.

"Don't worry, Zeke. I'm not as breakable as I look," she murmured as she bent to give him a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 am

Zeke kissed her softly and rolled over, pinning her underneath him.
"And I am not as merciful as I look."
He said with a playful growl as he stroked her cheek gently.

He still did not like the idea of fighting her, but it was about time that she had a chance to show him what she was really made of.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:19 am

"Oh dear, however will I manage against a big strong, merciless man like you?"

Her hands slid up his arms slowly, fingers caressing the muscles gently.

her arms slid around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him again, tongue tracing the seam of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:01 am

He kissed her back and chuckled softly.

"I keep underestimating you and you keep proving me wrong so I have my suspicions that you will manage perfectly fine.

I am beginning to wonder how I will manage against you."

He replied with a smirk, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 am

"A lot of people underestimate me."

She stuck her tongue out with a grin. "It's fun to prove to hem that I'm not as weak as they think I am."

She giggled. "Well, Brute Strength, I'm sure you could beat the Assassin if you tried to. And if fair fighting doesn't work out, playing dirty is just as good." She leaned up to kiss the man again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 am

Zeke chuckled and rose to his feet, offering her a hand up.

"I'll only be fighting dirty if you start it."
He said with a smirk.
"The way you describe it this full moon might actually slightly more enjoyable than all my previous ones.
I hope to make it through at least one full moon in my life without completely destroying my room."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 am

She set her hand in his with a little grin. "I'll be sure to play dirty then."

"You'll have fun, I promise," she said, grin mellowing out into a smile.

"You'll never go back to spending the Full Moon locked in your room again. It's not a fun way to spend the night."

She wrapped her arms around Zeke's waist, grinning again. "And if we get bored of fighting, we can always slip off for some alone time," she murmured, pressing a kiss against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 am

"The night is not exactly fun in the first place, though it would be nice to spend the time with people who understand what is happening."

Zeke growled playfully as she pressed a kiss onto his chest.

"I like the sound of slipping away."
He replied, pulling her against him, holding her tight and planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:10 am

"We all understand. Granddady more than the rest of us. If you ever need to talk to anyone about being a Lycan he's the one you should go to." She had done so when she was little. It had helped her so much.

For all his flaws, Aleksandr was a man of knowledge and he would help if he was asked.

Her lips curled into a smirk again. "So do I... We may have to slip away even if we aren't bored." Her hands slid a little lower on the small of his back.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 am

"I have actually talked to Alek recently, I'm glad we get along quite well.
I thought he would be...different, he's just so understanding."

He said with a soft smile.
Zeke groaned softly as Moe's hands slid down his back, we words were so suggestive.

"I like the sound of that."
He replied, kissing her firmly.
"Might not be able to control myself alone around you on a full moon."
He added, nipping at her neck softly.
It was true, Zeke found it harder controlling his urges on a full moon, and with Moe under the same influence he worried slightly about the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:30 am

"You thought Grandaddy would be evil and over-protective, didn't you?" she giggled.

She returned the kiss, purring softly.

"We'll see how the night turns out," she murmured in reply, head arching back to offer more of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:44 am

"I did, I imagined a domineering alpha, not an actual man, who cared about those around him.
He really does care about his family."

He growled softly and nuzzled into her neck, biting down on it softly.

"My most hated day of the month and you have me looking forward to it."
He replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:54 am

"Grandaddy's a good man. He's a little... crazy, but he's a family man and he loves us."

Her nail's bit into his skin.

"He'll love you, too, y'know. You'll be his grandson."

She moaned quietly, hands sliding lower again, nails dragging over his skin. "Good. We can look forwards to it together."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 am

"He is a good man, I have to admit I am getting fond of him.
I couldn't be happier being part of this pack."

He groaned softly as her nails dug into his skin, the soft sting of scratched skin.

"Mhmm.."
Was his replied as he bit down of her neck again, sucking on the skin softly as his hands ran down her back
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 am

"Let's stop talking about Granndy while I'm trying to seduce you," she murmured lowly, hands sliding lower to grip his cheeks, pressing herself against him.

She turned her head to kiss him, pressing her hands against his chest to urge him backwards towards a tree.

That was two hickeys he had left on her to her one. She'd have to right that.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 pm

He replied with a grin, groaning softly beneath his breath as she gripped him.

He kissed her back eagerly, obediently following her lead until he felt the rough bark of a tree against his bare back.
He looked down at her, cocking his head back sightly to observe her actions.

"I don't think it is particularly difficult for you to seduce me."
He added with a chuckle as he ran his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 pm

"That'll help me out a lot when you get angry in the future," she murmured, green eyes grinning up at him.

She would use that against him if they ever got into a fight that she was determined to win.

Her tongue traced the outline of the tattoo on his chest slowly as her hands ran down his thighs and back up again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 pm

"That's hardly fair play."
He said, a groan hitching his words in his throat as he felt her tongue against his chest.

Though Moe was not overly experienced in lycan interaction, even more so with a lycan mate. She hit all the right buttons for Zeke, he loved the way she touched him and how she explored his body.

A soft whine escaped his lips as he leaned down to catch her mouth with his, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 pm

"I never claimed to play fair," she giggled softly.

Though she looked like a sweet innocent woman that always followed the rules, she was far from it. She did what she could to get her way.

She purred into the deep kiss, arms sliding up around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 pm

He shivered at the sound of her purr, her enjoyment only intensified his own.

He nipped her bottom lip softly as his hand slid up her spine, resting on the nape of her neck as he trailed a flurry of kisses from her jaw line down to her collar bone.

He pulled her against his tighter, wanting nothing more than the pressure of her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Her head arched back, offering her throat to him.

"Mmm, Zeke," she purred softly, fingers curling in his hair.

And now they were right back where they were ten minutes ago; making out against a tree with very little self control between them to actually pull back before it got too far.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Zeke groaned softly against her neck, the purring of his name was not helping the situation.
He had promised her not to go any further, a promise he would not break but she was not making it easy on him.
He knew she was on heat and not thinking clearly and he did not want to take advantage of the situation.

A moan escaped his lips as he bit down again on a new patch of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

No longer a stray
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next