Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Fan Practise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:01 pm

"I expected...more."

Her thumb began stroking her hand in a slow rhythm. "Usually when Vampires and Elves congregate together, there's a near equal split.but there seems to be so many more vampires here..."
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm

well, this was originally jsut for Vampires beforecertain complications arose, according to my research and contact with.....a rather helpful Spirit Guide of one of the Vampires here. things are still a little tense as far as i'm aware, and the Elder Giacanto wanted to strengthen her forces more should things get out of hand, hence inviting us. elves have only been here a few weeks m'dear

she smiled and fiddled with one of her gloves before taking them both off and letting her scarred hands breath for a moment
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

"I had guessed that. Hunters of Blood. Elves aren't really known for their great need of blood."

But she had still assumed that elves would flock like wildfire when the coven was open to them.

"Giacinto-sama chose well with Elves and Lycan, then." Two very fierce fighters. A scary duo in a fight if they ever sucked up their differences and got along. And with the Necromancers, she had a near invincible team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Taylor snickered

aye....we have a good strong side now. as for elves flocking around, its more taht they have to wait for an invitation sometimes or they simply haven't heard of this place......*shrug* it's jsut how it is. more will come eventually

not only that, each species still have difficulty getting along...some may be put off by the idea of the other species that they may not like that come here
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:58 pm

"Hopefully we won't find a need to fight," she muttered.

She could fight - she could kill - but she didn't want to. She had never really wanted to learn to fight in the first place. But her uncle had insisted.

"I hope the elves that do come accept...me as I am." She had had far too many bad situations with elves not accepting her Lycan half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 am

we shouldn't need to fight. i can't see a reason, a proper reason, to do so in all honesty Taylor shrugged, looking over at Moe

she came to this place to gather herself for some R'n'R....not fight amongst the group and different species

also, there's no reason for the others to not accept you. you're just as good, if not better, than any pureblood. your sesnses are sharper than any elf's i can imaging, and your temper and control better than any Lycan. both are very useful traits. not only that, if you recieve any hassle in the slightest, just let me know, and i will know, and i'll come help ya out. you're still part elf, meaning you're a part of the small group of elves here that's developing into a very small tribe right now. i always protect my Tribe. Taylor said without hesitation or stutter

every word was true and from the heart
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 am

She smiled at the woman, bowing.

"Thank you."

Though she knew that most elves wouldn't accept her - she was not pure, she had been tainted by a wolf - she was thankful that this woman did and she'd help her if she got into any trouble with pure bloods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 am

she shrugged

what can i say? you're Tribe, therefore, to be protected at all costs. that's what father told me. and always told me to respect the Hybrids as a vast majority of them were actually much more developed than purebloods. and it's true. i will always protect those i care about, and you're falling under that catagory m'dear. most purepblood are pompous asses that i can't stand. Hybrids ore often than not know humility and are kinder when they're shown kindeness.

she smiled warmly at the hybrid, already getting strong protective feelings for this one

wow...her instincts are seriously going all over the place at this mansion and are strengthened...it must be the atmosphere there
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 pm

The woman blinked in shock, trying to get her head around what the elf had said.

She...cared for her?

She bit her lip softly, looking down at her hands folded in her lap.

It had been a while since someone had told her they cared about her without the follow-up being 'so do as say' or the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Taylor snickered and gently nudged Moe's shoulder with her own

wassup~? no need to look so down mate! is it so bad to eb cared for by me? she asked jokingly, but there was a little bit of concern at Moe's sudden withdrawal into herself
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 pm

"Apologies," she said quietly, lookng back up at the woman.

She waved a hand, gesturing ambiguously. "It's just... I'm not entirely used to-" She waved her hand erratically, at a loss for words.

I'm not used to people telling me they care for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Taylor sighed softly, shaking her head as she wondered what had happened to Moe to allow her to be like this

going over to the girl, she hugged her warmly and rested her chin on the top if her head

she decided to distract the girl a little

i'll take you to the city first, yeah? take ya to Tokyo. we can go to the arcades and mess around the shops. there's some lovely tea rooms as well we could go to. the arcades are brilliant. they can be crowded and a little noisy, but it's fun to mess around on all the games there. if you want, we can go shopping beforehand and get some new outfits to go out in. it'll be fun to mess around on Tokyo, it's so big! you'll be suprised on how much goes unnoticed by the humans as well

she smiled as she thought about Tokyo and taking Moe to relax there
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:00 pm

She tensed a little when the woman hugged her, still not used to Europe's touchy-feelyness, but tried to relax herself some.

The girl listened to the older woman tell her what they'd be doing when she got dragged off on holiday to see Tokyo, relaxing the more she talked.

It sounded like fun.

She'd been to Tokyo a lot of times. But she'd never been able to go there for the shops or arcades. She had been there for family matters; to be a perfect little lady to impress elves that she knew she'd never be able to impress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 am

she smiled as she felt Moe relax a little

then, after Tokyo, i'll take you to Kyoto. it's a lovely quiet place, in the temples, and if you know which ones to vist. we can look at the main tourist attarctions, but i found some quiet and forgotten temples that you only stumble upon when you're lost. the monks there are lovely as well. i found a Temple of Inari, a place worshiping Inari, and her messnegers, Kitsune. it was a ebautiful place. there was a wonderful courtyard with japanese maples. i'll take you there at the turn of the seasons, and you can fand dance for them, they would love it. the monks there enjoy shows of grace and skill.

she sighed as she remembered spending a few months at the templ, simply meditating, honing her skills, and relaxing and aiding the monks. it was nice to not be killing in that period of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Practise
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3