Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Fan Practise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Moe, instead of being dolled up in a Gothic Lolita dress with her hair up in pigtails, wore a simple black yukata wth her hair pulled up in a shimada mage style.

Clasped in her small hands were decorative fans.

Slowly, she moved across the garden, dancing as she hummed a tune to herself.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Taylor had been wandering the gardens, having felt the presence of another like herself...she could feel that same sort of aura that all elves gave off, and was attracted to it

she never knew how starved of contact with her own kind she was until she started meeting other elves again

moving silently, she eventuly found what she had been looking for

there was a japanese elf in a yukata and doing a fan dance...much like the geisha she had come across when she was hunting on those lands

Taylor chuckled as she remembered the time, but shook the memory from her head

instead, she leaned against a tree, crossing her arms and simply watched, listening to the tune that the girl was humming

she vaguely recognised that tune as it was often hear in Japan...and the girl had a voice that made it seem sweeter

this one was intersting

the other elf she had met was much more...battle ready than this one it seemed...she wouldn't rule out that this girl wasn't deadly just yet...she knew assassins that feigned a delicateness to fool their enemies into thinking they were harmless until it was too late

so she simply watched and waited to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Her soft humming continued, as did the delicate dance.

Unlike her mother and her teachings, Moe found fan dancing much more intriguing than fan fighting.

Though she did have a number of war fans with her, she was practising her dancing today. She'd practise weaponry another time.

"I can smell you," she said after a while, though her dancing didn't stop. And her humming continued after a pause.

If her voice hadn't rang out into the open space so clearly one would think she hadn't noticed at all.
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Taylor grinned

of course you can. i'm not exactly hiding myself now. if i was, you'd find it very difficult to spot me in the slightest or even know i'm here. but as it stands, there's no point in hiding.

she studied the girl before her, tilting her head slightly to the side and her ears flickered as she inhaled deeply

yes...the woman was an Elf....but she wasn't a Pureblood.

she scoffed a little...a Halfer...usually weaker, duller senses...and usually annoying (to her any ways...they were like the human lower class rebels that caused a lot of trouble)

but then again, Taylor knew she was annoying as well

okay....she regarded the elf before her as lesser...but she wouldn't act too much differently to the creature...she couldn't tell what the other half of her was

besides....she didn't want to upset another potential friend and addition to the Elves that are currently at CdS
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:28 pm

"I have sharper senses than Elves; I probably would be able to sense you."

Lycans, with their superior senses, were much better trackers than Elves. Her senses definitely favored her Lycan side.

She bowed, ending her dance. Her green eyes fluttered open when she straightened up and turned to the Elf.

She bowed again, this time to the woman. "I'm Moe Takahashi."
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Taylor had been spending the rest opf the time the girl was dancing trying to determin her scent

finally, it irritated her enough that she went up close to the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder and sniffing the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply

goddamnit! what on earth is that scent!

she inhaled deeply again, recognising the Elf in her...but she could smell something that was even earthier than an Elf's scent...something more animalistic....

she huffed and stepped back, huffing as she closed ehr eyes and ran through her memories of scents

not pixie...or fairy....or vampire....certainly not an Nymph or Imp.......it was a different kind of animalistic scent to the of a mere shapeshifter....

then it hit her and she grinned in triumph

perhaps you would have m'dear. not often you find hybrids m'dear. especially Lycan hybrids...if it isn't a female wolf...the partner is usally damaged on way or another...or die. and sometimes their offspring, if a hybrid, doesn't work out to well. you're very rare my love as far as i'm aware.

she stepped back and bowed

i'm taylor longwood by the way. Outcast and Bounty Hunter. pleasure to meet ya m'dear.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:04 am

The Japanese woman cringed away from the hand on her shoulder, opening her fan to hide her expression of mild disgust.

She had yet to get used to Westerners close-contact and constant need to touch each other.

"Lycanthropy needs to favour the X chromosome a little more." When she had been with her fathers family, she hadn't seen one female Lycan before. She hadn't seen a Lycan full stop since she joined the Elven Clan.

She bowed back. "It's a pleasure, Longwood-san."
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 am

her eyes widened slightly

ah! sorry! you're japanese ain't ya? you definately have the scent of an orient. my apologies

at that, she bowed, grinning, and then stood straight

sorry about touchin' ya. next time say you don't like it, and i won't do it *chuckles* also, yeah, and i think so as well about the Lycanthropy. it might help the males be tempremented a bit more...i find they have a mega temper, and keep thinking that a woman would help 'em calm down. she paused in thought and held up a hand, pointing at the sky however, gaia guide the poor sod who came across a female Lycan at that awkward time of the month she snickered, rubbing the back of her head

now can i ask your name Mysterious Hybrid-San? she asked with a friendly tone and chuckling as she lit up a new cigarette and blew smoke rings
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 am

"Half Japanese. Half Irish."

Her lip twitched upwards and she let out a little giggle. "My temper is just as bad. But yes, I agree that getting rid of some of their anger with...a woman's touch would help them become more amiable."

"Which time of the month? Some of us are unlucky enough to have two of them." That was something she hated. She had both her period and the days around the full moon. It was pure torture.

She bowed to the woman. "Takahaski Moe."
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 am

she winced

ouch. two? that's rough goin' man. i feel damn sorry for ya. you're a stronger woman than i am. she snickered also, pleasure meetin' ya Takahashi Moe-Chan. she winked, and doing her best to remember japanese honourifics.....it had been a whlie since she was last there

as for your temper, well, everyone has them. some just hide it better is all *grin* i have a temper as well, as well as a skill for setting of other's tempers *chuckle* i think it's the fact i'm so blunt, rude, careless, and brash. aw well she laughed, smoke drifting through her nsoe and form her mouth again
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am

"If men dealt with what us women did on a monthly basis, they'd treat us with a bit more respect," she sighed, flicking her fan shut and sliding it into her Obi.

"But it's one thing I like about Lycan men. They have to deal with it. You wouldn't believe how much they whine." Well, whined. She hadn't even seen a Lycan for a century.

"I've been told I hide my anger well." She had been forced to. Showing anger wa not proper for a woman.
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 am

she tilted her ehad to the side

why hide your anger? it'll only build up and explode at a final straw as some say. it'll be worse for you since you have lycan in ya....and what would ya do if it exploded at one of your two times of the month thing? i say let your feelings show, regardless of what others think. it's your life, who gives a shit what others think of?

the idea of hiding what she was feeling was a very confusing concept to her...why please others when they are probably hiding stuff from you and thinking spitefully about you behind your back?

just be who you are is her moto
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 am

"It's not a lady-like thing to do," she said monotonously, repeating what her mother had told her so many times in the past.

"My clan cares how I act. I already disgrace them by being a Lycan, to disgrace them by being unlady-like is just too much."
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:10 am

Taylor rolled her eyes and smiled sympathetically

i guess i can understand that. i'm an Outcast because of my mother....she was a sly one. as beautiful as a rose but with a tongue as deadly as thorns and a mind as quick as a snake, and equally venamous. i got cast out because i often ventured out to mingle with other species and to explore....the Tribe didn't like it at all

as she spoke she had gestured to the scars on her back

thankfully, i got out alive, mainly because i was still respected. i was Head Huntress and Guardian of the Tribe. so they let me live. otherwise, i would have died a dishonourable death. not exactly what i want as i'm a proud sone of a bitch. but that's not the point. point is, i lived out my life, and still living it, how i want. others can't dictate what ya do. they would hate it if you dictated their life somehow. show 'em your worth by being who you are. and being Lady-Like is completely and utterly over-rated. just means you get walked over and seen as a target. i found that out quick. she laughed i wasn't always a brash bitch of bluntness suprisingly. i even used to have manners!

she laughed, still not believeing ehrself that she was once a polite lady.....even though she had been one upon a time
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 am

She shook her head softly.

"I can't."

How could she go against everything she had been taught by her clan? For one she was just to scared to. She'd been punished many times over for getting things wrong and disobeying the rules that had been set down.

Even now, when she knew her family wouldn't find her, she had been conditioned to follow rules.
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:43 am

Taylor sighed quietly, looking to the side and down for a moment before looking up

well! i guess that's where i can help! i'm about as lady-like as a dude. also, i'm a fighter as well. no one here gets hurt by those that don't stay at the mansion. besides, there's not only me that would protect you. we have an Elder here, who now takes status over any other elder to us as she's 'Ours'. more will come too. it will be like another Tribe. a new one. so it means you can restart, if you so wish. i can help you relax and become less lady like, and i think your life here in general will mean you become less lady like any ways. rules are made to be broken and all that.....but just don't upset our Elder here........she's my first Elder since i've been cast out and i became tied quick....so anything you do to upset her, the connection i have my Elder will compel me to do something to rectify that...i don't want to do that....no offence, but you seem very breakable.....i would hate myself for doing any harm to another Elf, even a hybrid such as yourself. you're still got Elf in ya, and that's good enough for me. and the Lycan only adds to ya. she gave a sad smile so yeah be yourself, as yourself is a very lovely person from what i can tell. don't be something your not as it turns out horrible in the end.

she personally never really hated hybrids as it showed change and it showed others accepting others...she loved that and thought it was a good start towards bringing things together.

she always held a small hope, a quiet little thing close to her heart, that eventually there might be some kind of peace, or at least a friendly civility, amongst the different species

but she kept that to herself
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 am

Even a hybrid such as yourself.

She sounded like her damned clan!

The girl flinched, looking up at the older woman with an angry spark in her eyes. "I can fight. I'm not a pathetic weak doll like you seem to think!"

After a moment, she looked down and away, ashamed at her outburst.

"Apologies, I shouldn't have raised my voice like that..."
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 am

she grinned broadly, a glint shining in her eyes

and there we have it. feels good yeah? being yourself. now, i know you're not a weakling. you're part Lycan. and that's special. and your fragile apperance can decive others into thinking you're weak. another advantage. you, m'dear, are unique and special. don't forget it and don't let others tell ya otherwise *chuckles* and try and relax a bit more and shout when upset without apologising again. it's fine to raise your voice, honest. you'll loose your voice if you're quiet all the time without using it properly she chuckled, mirth clear in her eyes and tone

okay, she hadn't planned that, but was glad that the woman had an outburst. she seemed like she needed to let her hair down
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:01 am

Her tongue darted out over her lower lip.

"I was raised the deceive and fight. I...wouldn't be what I am without it." Her hand curled around the fan in her Obi. Her weapon. The one thing she had always relied on in a fight besides her fragile looks.

"It was wrong for me to shout," she insisted, still looking down.
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:05 am

she snorted as a scoff

oh that's just bollocks, and you know it. i sounded like a condencending bitch and both of us know it. if you seem like too much of a pushover, it may just become true after a while. raising your voice to get your point across is fine! honest! seriously, being a quiet one is just.....so......so very fucking boring!!!.

she crossed her arms over her chest and chewed on her fag a little
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 am

"I can't disgrace the clan if I'm quiet."

Before she ahd even begun lessons on how to be ladylike, she had bee told to never disgrace the clan.

The clan was important; she couldn't run its name through the mud by being unladylike.
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 am

she sighed heavily

ooooooh this is going to take a long time

the fact that they've forced you, and don't deny it, to become someone you're not makes them drag their name through the mud and all kinds of huge heaps of shit. the idea or ideal of a clan/tribe is that you're proud of each and every member, no matter what. you love eachother as family, and out of choice. you let everyone be who you are. okay, my Tribe wasn't like that, but i've learned that every other tribe i've come across is like that. live and let live and all that shite. she gestured a few times, getting a little passionate, and then calmed herself down however....i don't expect to change you in a few moments.....it took me a while to change...and with some very drastic events happening....for me to change. but get this, i will make ya open up and relax. your Clan ain't gonna get you here in any way. you're your own person, and be who you wanna be here. let your hair down. chill out and all that jazz. you'll find it better that way
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 am

She stayed silent, continuing to stare at the ground.

Yes, the clan had beaten being the perfect quiet doll into her head.

No, they weren't the perfect, all-loving clan that many clans aspired to be. They didn't even try.

And how could she be her own person f she had forgotten the feeling? It had been well over a hundred years since she had last been able to do whatever the hell she wanted.
Back to top Go down

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:25 am

Taylor sighed heavily, growling slightly, the animals in her rising to the surface and mingling slightly

huffing, she looked to the side and thought

hmm

turning back suddenly, she looked at Moe

fight me she said simply, her tone deadpan and to the point
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 am

"I'm not in the right attire," she replied immediately.

The Yukata she was wearing was expensive; a gift from her mother on one of her more friendly days.

She didn't want to destroy it by fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Practise   Fan Practise Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Practise
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next